• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8496 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 454 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 14:29 GMT
#1841
Who are the scum on your wagon acro has to be one or two at least no?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 14:30 GMT
#1842
On March 04 2019 23:28 Vivax wrote:
If you're town here's what you're going to do:

You accept your swift merciful death and thank us for relieving you from your duties in a busy week irl.
You try to find oddities in the peeps pushing for your lynch and/or summarize for us why MZ should be the next lynch, cause that seems to be your only scumread atm.

I'll honor your contributions, take them into consideration and if found worthy carry on your will throughout the game.


Seconded. All of us are busy.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:30 GMT
#1843
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.
Computer says mafia
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 14:31 GMT
#1844
re: MZ

On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


On March 03 2019 23:59 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


also you found that Oats was good to agree with because he put one post with a bunch of votes that included me and said “not town?”


dude doesn't want to lynch oats because oats scumreads me like he (MZ) does, but doesn't push it any further. has 1 scum read that he doesn't pursue very hard, and then makes a giant fucking google docs post just tracking reads and painting it green/red

also oats reason for scumreading me was a giant fucking useless post of quoting a bunch of votes and going "not town" and he refuses to acknowledge that it's a pretty dumb reason to agree that someone is sharing your scumread based on that
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 14:31 GMT
#1845
On March 04 2019 23:30 Palmar wrote:
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.


nah it's not you I got laid off Friday so I'm in a lot of shit rn lol good thing I have interviews lined up
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 14:32 GMT
#1846
On March 04 2019 23:21 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:20 Vivax wrote:
To me it just looks like you're beating around the bush with a claim up your sleeve.

Claim it and be done with it.


wut. I'm literally VT in my role PM why would you want to lynch me

Right. Then tell us why you could find the time to ask other people whether MZ had responded to you, but didn't bother clicking his filter, which probably takes less time, to find the answer to this question you found urgent enough to post about.

Or, in other words, explain why Palmar's case is wrong. You have a few hours. Also, do some scumhunting.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 14:32 GMT
#1847
I'm catching up when I can btw so if I get lynched so be it. I already sent in a replacement request since I probably won't be around after this day so that's not really fair
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 14:33 GMT
#1848
I didn't read the off part at first and I thought you were bragging about having sex
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:33 GMT
#1849
game doesn't allow replacement.
Computer says mafia
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 14:36 GMT
#1850
On March 04 2019 23:29 iamperfection wrote:
Who are the scum on your wagon acro has to be one or two at least no?

Oats, duh.

Not a big fan of mocsta, damdred or rayn either, and FF is meh. In fact, you are in general not in good company, because it is literally you, Tumblewood (haven't filtered enough to have an opinion on, but didn't find much worth commenting on last time I looked) and a bunch of scummy fucks right now. If we are to judge one by the company he keeps, you're in real trouble.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 14:36 GMT
#1851
On March 04 2019 23:32 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:21 Conversion wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:20 Vivax wrote:
To me it just looks like you're beating around the bush with a claim up your sleeve.

Claim it and be done with it.


wut. I'm literally VT in my role PM why would you want to lynch me

Right. Then tell us why you could find the time to ask other people whether MZ had responded to you, but didn't bother clicking his filter, which probably takes less time, to find the answer to this question you found urgent enough to post about.

Or, in other words, explain why Palmar's case is wrong. You have a few hours. Also, do some scumhunting.


because I posted one thing on my phone and didn't bother to give a shit about the game while I was panickign about being laid off? the fuck are you going on about here lol
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 14:37 GMT
#1852
On March 04 2019 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:29 iamperfection wrote:
Who are the scum on your wagon acro has to be one or two at least no?

Oats, duh.

Not a big fan of mocsta, damdred or rayn either, and FF is meh. In fact, you are in general not in good company, because it is literally you, Tumblewood (haven't filtered enough to have an opinion on, but didn't find much worth commenting on last time I looked) and a bunch of scummy fucks right now. If we are to judge one by the company he keeps, you're in real trouble.

So the whole wagon is basically scum. are you even trying to think?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 14:39 GMT
#1853
I just read MZ's reply to me and 50% of him is just ad hominem about how I can't read or how I'm dumb

fun stuff and this is the shit you guys want me to catch up on lmao
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 14:40 GMT
#1854
On March 04 2019 23:33 Palmar wrote:
game doesn't allow replacement.


then why do we have a replacement list?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 14:40 GMT
#1855
On March 04 2019 23:37 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:36 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:29 iamperfection wrote:
Who are the scum on your wagon acro has to be one or two at least no?

Oats, duh.

Not a big fan of mocsta, damdred or rayn either, and FF is meh. In fact, you are in general not in good company, because it is literally you, Tumblewood (haven't filtered enough to have an opinion on, but didn't find much worth commenting on last time I looked) and a bunch of scummy fucks right now. If we are to judge one by the company he keeps, you're in real trouble.

So the whole wagon is basically scum. are you even trying to think?

And I don't think oats even voted for you what are you talking about
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 14:41 GMT
#1856
On March 04 2019 23:28 Vivax wrote:
If you're town here's what you're going to do:

You accept your swift merciful death and thank us for relieving you from your duties in a busy week irl.
You try to find oddities in the peeps pushing for your lynch and/or summarize for us why MZ should be the next lynch, cause that seems to be your only scumread atm.

I'll honor your contributions, take them into consideration and if found worthy carry on your will throughout the game.

Very town. I also always say these things when I am town and convinced. Cool stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:43 GMT
#1857
I'm conflicted about Conversion's comeback to the thread. It's just using rl excuses which to us is a pointless thing to do and should be ignored. On the other hand it's technically viable he phoneposted that thing, although why not just not post instead.

I think we stay the course.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 14:43 GMT
#1858
Let's lay off on Concersion and let him be. If he is the best lynch for the day we will decide so EoD.

No need to pressure him anymore tbh and he reacts bad to it anyway.

Let him be free as a butterfly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:44 GMT
#1859
On March 04 2019 23:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:28 Vivax wrote:
If you're town here's what you're going to do:

You accept your swift merciful death and thank us for relieving you from your duties in a busy week irl.
You try to find oddities in the peeps pushing for your lynch and/or summarize for us why MZ should be the next lynch, cause that seems to be your only scumread atm.

I'll honor your contributions, take them into consideration and if found worthy carry on your will throughout the game.

Very town. I also always say these things when I am town and convinced. Cool stuff.

Koshi how do you feel about rolling town?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 14:44 GMT
#1860
I still need to read a lot of people. Will do over time. I cant be rushed. I am a busy man now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV398
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37246
Hyuk 1257
Jaedong 1139
Soma 509
actioN 499
Horang2 383
BeSt 325
Soulkey 320
EffOrt 319
Mini 304
[ Show more ]
Light 240
Zeus 236
Larva 224
910 201
Stork 200
Last 198
Snow 140
ggaemo 115
Rush 113
Pusan 90
ZerO 69
Mind 50
Creator 46
Mong 42
Killer 37
Free 37
Yoon 37
hero 33
Shinee 32
Sharp 29
Bale 25
HiyA 19
Shine 16
sorry 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_26
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 804
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1523
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
49m
The PondCast
21h 49m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.