• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7560 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:08 GMT
#2473
I think all the mafia wants to kill Trfel.

I'd rather kill BH at the moment, but have no strong opnions on either.

I think we should kill Wiggles or BC or Sentinel, that'd be just the best.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:17 GMT
#2489
There's a bunch of people voting to lynch me, so it's time to pull a great game out of the hat:

Let's play: Bad or scum?

Tubesock: No idea, have read almost nothing he's posted which is often a scumtell (I find mafia player uninteresting very often).
Holyflare: I actually think town. Just really bad. I still am suspicious because my brain keeps telling me HF is good at this game, but evidence suggests otherwise.
rsoultin: Almost certainly bad.
Ace: Probably bad because his posting hasn't been shit, but could be long scum. Gonna go with bad for now
Mr. Wiggles: Scum, his filter is shit and he never says anything of value
BloodyC0bbler: Probably scum, not as strong as Wiggles or Sentinel but very scummy
Jockmcplop: Probably bad.
Mocsta: Bad
[UoN]Sentinel: Obvious mafia, small chance of very selifsh anti-town 3p, but almost certainly mafia
Pandain: I'm guessing bad, but like tubesock I have very little opinion. I liked 1 mechanics post but that's really about it
LightningStrike: Bad
raynpelikoneet: Probably bad, he always thinks I'm mafia for some reason
sicklucker: Probably bad, but I can never tell with sicklucker. He's not lying that no scum ever nightkills him because he usually helps mafia more than town when he's town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:18 GMT
#2492
On March 05 2019 08:15 Holyflare wrote:
It's easy to get bamboozled by Palmar and I don't blame you.

I'm so good my town game bamboozles you.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:20 GMT
#2497
On March 05 2019 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:17 Palmar wrote:
There's a bunch of people voting to lynch me, so it's time to pull a great game out of the hat:

Let's play: Bad or scum?

Tubesock: No idea, have read almost nothing he's posted which is often a scumtell (I find mafia player uninteresting very often).
Holyflare: I actually think town. Just really bad. I still am suspicious because my brain keeps telling me HF is good at this game, but evidence suggests otherwise.
rsoultin: Almost certainly bad.
Ace: Probably bad because his posting hasn't been shit, but could be long scum. Gonna go with bad for now
Mr. Wiggles: Scum, his filter is shit and he never says anything of value
BloodyC0bbler: Probably scum, not as strong as Wiggles or Sentinel but very scummy
Jockmcplop: Probably bad.
Mocsta: Bad
[UoN]Sentinel: Obvious mafia, small chance of very selifsh anti-town 3p, but almost certainly mafia
Pandain: I'm guessing bad, but like tubesock I have very little opinion. I liked 1 mechanics post but that's really about it
LightningStrike: Bad
raynpelikoneet: Probably bad, he always thinks I'm mafia for some reason
sicklucker: Probably bad, but I can never tell with sicklucker. He's not lying that no scum ever nightkills him because he usually helps mafia more than town when he's town


You achieve nothing with this floundering old man.


Mostly for my own amusement.

Town should 100% kill you if you lynch me though.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:21 GMT
#2500
I like Vivian, she's the best.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:23 GMT
#2505
On March 05 2019 08:21 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:19 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:17 Vivax wrote:
Not this super obvious chickening out cause you overreacted and called BHs lynch more than a plynch and now feel forced to kill him if you don't want to lose your credibility.

Blazinghand has claim scum i dont understand how you cant see it. He comes to the thread has says he hasn't read conveniently votes palmar who didnt come into the thread into like page 40 for mayor and gives no scum read and when i blow up him votes me who is already obviously town and would be even more so with him flipping red.


Great, so why do you prefer the guy who's gonna kill Palmar over yourself who's gonna kill BH?

just vote for bh and we can kill both


On March 05 2019 08:10 iamperfection wrote:
##Unmayor me
##Mayor holyflare

[/QUOTE]

[/img]https://i.imgur.com/x0B3dZ4.gif[/img]
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:23 GMT
#2506
man I messed that up

[image loading]
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:24 GMT
#2509
On March 05 2019 08:23 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:20 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:16 Koshi wrote:
Lynch Tfrel, Mayor vig BH.

Want to be mayor?

Do we have time to pull this off? I think we might.

Too many people AFK I think.

I'm not giving iamp mayor, rather give it to HF.

I could do koshi, but honestly, Sentinel has fallen off the face of the earth. Why are people not into murdering him?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:27 GMT
#2517
On March 05 2019 08:25 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:24 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:23 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:20 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:16 Koshi wrote:
Lynch Tfrel, Mayor vig BH.

Want to be mayor?

Do we have time to pull this off? I think we might.

Too many people AFK I think.

I'm not giving iamp mayor, rather give it to HF.

I could do koshi, but honestly, Sentinel has fallen off the face of the earth. Why are people not into murdering him?

how would YOU rather give it to HF?

Because I feel like it.

I'm perfectly fine with going out of the game, I've already been more useful than most players will be in 5 days to be fair.

You decided to vote against your own mayor wagon, which I hate, also, it's just another vote to lynch me so fuck it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:28 GMT
#2521
On March 05 2019 08:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:24 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:23 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:20 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:16 Koshi wrote:
Lynch Tfrel, Mayor vig BH.

Want to be mayor?

Do we have time to pull this off? I think we might.

Too many people AFK I think.

I'm not giving iamp mayor, rather give it to HF.

I could do koshi, but honestly, Sentinel has fallen off the face of the earth. Why are people not into murdering him?

WTF? Are you martyring? HF is gonna kill you if he gets mayor...

No, I WANT THE MAYOR.

I never martyr, even if I was mafia I would never martyr.

I still think there's like a 20% chance HF is playing some long con bullshit and will not actually lynch me. Like there's a tiny chance he's actually good enough to townread me right now, and just be doing this to troll etc.

I actually like that chance better than I like iamp as mayor right now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:33 GMT
#2536
On March 05 2019 08:31 Vivax wrote:
It's great that Conversion is feeling better now, that means I can go back to voting for him instead with a clean conscience.

To be fair they just need more communism. If I got fired it'd be 6 months of full time pay as severance. Thanks unions!

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:35 GMT
#2541
On March 05 2019 08:33 Holyflare wrote:
Well the Palmar vote is locked in, no time for abandoning now. The best we can hope for is that Palmar acknowledges me as his superior and votes me as mayor.

I'm not saying I'm Jesus but I am yall's saviour and will die for your sins.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:37 GMT
#2545
On March 05 2019 08:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:29 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:27 iamperfection wrote:
holy go vote for blazinghand


I'm the first vote on blazinghand. I still think he should be the lynch over trfel. Trfel seems very innocent here.


Although I do note the convenient timing of his return...
I had an appointment I left for. I came back and I'm skipping dinner and I'm skipping hanging out with a friend to play this game and try and survive. I can't skip my commitments to play mafia, I was already late because I was playing mafia too long, it literally would not have been possible for me to play more and still make my appointment.

Sorry for prioritizing real life and my personal well-being over a game.


I also don't actually know why you're up for lynch other than a minimal amount of things in your filter and people circle jerking into it.

Well at least we townbros are killing BH together.

Although let's kill Wiggles instead, that'd be fun.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:40 GMT
#2557
On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


*casually keeps his mayor vote on HF*

Great speech mate.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:41 GMT
#2561
Wiggles is mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:46 GMT
#2582
On March 05 2019 08:44 Grackaroni wrote:
HOLYFLARE/PALMAR

WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MAYOR POLICY?


On March 05 2019 07:28 Palmar wrote:
Just so we're clear:

I am lynching Sentinel if I get elected mayor

The reason for this is his gambit at the beginning of the day.

It's a policy lynch but there's more to it. We can throw out the window all scenarios where Sentinel is town, reads the role pm and decides to pull this shit anyway. To me there's only 3 realistic options.

  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, read the role PM, said "I'm VT" and went on his merry way.
  • He did read the role PM, found out he was mafia, pulled this gambit and tried to save face by claiming a VT when pressured.
  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, didn't read the role PM again, but claimed having done so. He will reveal night 1 he didn't read his role PM.


Now the first option is the option he has pushed himself. The reason I put a question mark to that option is I don't believe his change of heart to read the role PM could have been that genuine. I was a dick to him, I basically bullied him into doing as I said. The chance that he just accepted it and did as told is extremely low. Especially after his initial defiance:

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

Getting rid of trash on a day with no information = no further information besides whether or not said trash was scum or town

I'm not reading my PM, pile those votes on


There is no way this guy, cocky as he is, just turns around under the slightest pressure (I wasn't leading the vote by a lot) and claims his role.

No way, I don't believe his story for a second.

So, we're left with two reasonable options, the 2nd and the 3rd one. Both make him an excellent, excellent lynch. We've already gone over how not reading your role PM is anti town, but I genuinely believe the 2nd one is the truth, and we have a chance to kill scum.


I 100% believe this to be the truth and I'm not changing my mind.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:47 GMT
#2585
On March 05 2019 08:41 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:48 GMT
#2593
On March 05 2019 08:46 ExO_ wrote:
I don't like a lot of the people voting BH though. HM

Explain why you think I'm mafia please.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:50 GMT
#2608
Palmar's last minute thoughts www.palmarthoughts.gov.www\palmarthoughts


  • Sadly you have to kill HF if he murders me. I'm not even sure he's mafia but it'll be an argument for days and days if you don't. Get it over with.
  • Wiggles is mafia
  • Bloodycobbler is super right on me, of course. I'm less sure on him being mafia
  • Sentinel is afk, not doing anything useful, and all my previous role pm bullshit still stands. The dude is lying and should die
  • Listen to Vivax, he's the best
  • Consider using Koshi as a blunt instrument to murder your enemies


Man yall are gonna miss my formatting, it's just the best
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:51 GMT
#2614
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 138
Nina 77
-ZergGirl 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2319
Bale 21
yabsab 13
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1138
taco 410
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Other Games
summit1g8015
JimRising 679
Day[9].tv506
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE147
Livibee146
Maynarde137
Sick122
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1079
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 4m
Stellar Fest
10h 4m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.