• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7721 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 382

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 380 381 382 383 384 454 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 13 2019 12:35 GMT
#7621
Why is that important
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:35 GMT
#7622
On March 13 2019 21:33 Pandain wrote:
You can't say you were afk/busy when you took the time to post twice in the hour before the deadline and you posted extremely actively right after the lynch. You chose not to comment.



What as soon as my apex game was done I came to thread. We were in silent talk then as deadline passed. Then I talked after the flip...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:36 GMT
#7623
On March 13 2019 21:35 Pandain wrote:
Why is that important



Because it is...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 12:39 GMT
#7624
On March 13 2019 21:33 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 21:20 Onegu wrote:
On March 10 2019 06:04 Acrofales wrote:
On March 10 2019 05:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Acro, are you able to share the details of your role?

Is it based on a list of lurkers that you're just given, or were you told the criteria for inclusion on the list?

Yeah, sure. I had a half-baked plan of making ppl think I had more bullets and got weird lists, to make scum RB and shoot me, but messed it up already and their RB is dead.

I had 1 bullet and could shoot anyone who didn't vote it had less then 5 posts during the day. I whined to the hosts that I couldn't use it n1 as nobody met the requirements, but n2 it was more useful. Judging by the last post I should have shot the brown. I haven't gotten to why yet, tho :p



Please make this more clear. During day 2 if someone didn’t vote and had less than 5 posts? Or could it have been just not vote or they voted but didn’t make 5 posts?

Second did you have to keep track or did hosts send you a list?



Not really going to talk more until this is answered @acro


Are you theorizing he is lying?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:40 GMT
#7625
On March 13 2019 21:35 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 21:33 Pandain wrote:
You can't say you were afk/busy when you took the time to post twice in the hour before the deadline and you posted extremely actively right after the lynch. You chose not to comment.



What as soon as my apex game was done I came to thread. We were in silent talk then as deadline passed. Then I talked after the flip...

I was also comfortable with my vote on chez. So comfortable in fact I went and played some games.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 12:40 GMT
#7626
because if you aren't, then why does it matter?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:42 GMT
#7627
On March 13 2019 21:39 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 21:33 Onegu wrote:
On March 13 2019 21:20 Onegu wrote:
On March 10 2019 06:04 Acrofales wrote:
On March 10 2019 05:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Acro, are you able to share the details of your role?

Is it based on a list of lurkers that you're just given, or were you told the criteria for inclusion on the list?

Yeah, sure. I had a half-baked plan of making ppl think I had more bullets and got weird lists, to make scum RB and shoot me, but messed it up already and their RB is dead.

I had 1 bullet and could shoot anyone who didn't vote it had less then 5 posts during the day. I whined to the hosts that I couldn't use it n1 as nobody met the requirements, but n2 it was more useful. Judging by the last post I should have shot the brown. I haven't gotten to why yet, tho :p



Please make this more clear. During day 2 if someone didn’t vote and had less than 5 posts? Or could it have been just not vote or they voted but didn’t make 5 posts?

Second did you have to keep track or did hosts send you a list?



Not really going to talk more until this is answered @acro




Are you theorizing he is lying?


No, no reason for him to lie. I town read him hard for his claim right. But now I want to know the exact details. Is it unreasonable to ask?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 13 2019 12:50 GMT
#7628
It's a little bit pointless. What are you hoping to find out?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:53 GMT
#7629
On March 13 2019 21:50 Pandain wrote:
It's a little bit pointless. What are you hoping to find out?



I’ll answer after him about this.

Other questions to me happy to answer.

Exo why are you voting me?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 13 2019 12:58 GMT
#7630
Who do you think is scum?
What do you think of Chez's vet claim?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 13 2019 13:01 GMT
#7631
Since the past two days, you haven't commented scum or town read's on anyone besides me and Chez, despite having three pages of filter.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:03 GMT
#7632
On March 13 2019 21:58 Pandain wrote:
Who do you think is scum?
What do you think of Chez's vet claim?



I think chez is scum and is claiming to claim. I have seen chez town do more than role play and troll. He isn’t doing that here. Also chez has to flip and soon, you really want it to be Lylo and have chez isn’t the pool?

Other scum I really don’t like LS play right now 60% he is scum.

Wiggles has been called scum for a while by people I trust.

Mocasta is also fairly scummy. Same thing with wiggles. I have a lot of free time today I plan to look at a few filters.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 13:04 GMT
#7633
On March 13 2019 21:53 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 21:50 Pandain wrote:
It's a little bit pointless. What are you hoping to find out?



I’ll answer after him about this.

Other questions to me happy to answer.

Exo why are you voting me?



If you believe him why would you refuse to talk to him until he answers your question? That makes no sense.

I'm voting you because I opened the thread for the first time in 4 days and read what Acro wrote. I did about 5 minutes of additional reading and voted you based on that.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:05 GMT
#7634
On March 13 2019 22:01 Pandain wrote:
Since the past two days, you haven't commented scum or town read's on anyone besides me and Chez, despite having three pages of filter.



I like to do one thing at a time.

If you want town reads from me.

Sicklucker
Rels
FF
Pandain

90% sure all of these people are town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:06 GMT
#7635
On March 13 2019 22:04 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 21:53 Onegu wrote:
On March 13 2019 21:50 Pandain wrote:
It's a little bit pointless. What are you hoping to find out?



I’ll answer after him about this.

Other questions to me happy to answer.

Exo why are you voting me?



If you believe him why would you refuse to talk to him until he answers your question? That makes no sense.

I'm voting you because I opened the thread for the first time in 4 days and read what Acro wrote. I did about 5 minutes of additional reading and voted you based on that.



I am willing to talk to about anything except acro until he answers my question.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 13:36 GMT
#7636
On March 13 2019 22:06 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 22:04 ExO_ wrote:
On March 13 2019 21:53 Onegu wrote:
On March 13 2019 21:50 Pandain wrote:
It's a little bit pointless. What are you hoping to find out?



I’ll answer after him about this.

Other questions to me happy to answer.

Exo why are you voting me?



If you believe him why would you refuse to talk to him until he answers your question? That makes no sense.

I'm voting you because I opened the thread for the first time in 4 days and read what Acro wrote. I did about 5 minutes of additional reading and voted you based on that.



I am willing to talk to about anything except acro until he answers my question.


Okay -- If he answers that question what changes for you? What are you looking for him to say that will affect your game?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:48 GMT
#7637
So I say I don’t want to talk about it until he answers and you say ok then ask a question about it?

Do you expect me to answer you now? If so you are sorely mistaken...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:49 GMT
#7638
Also. Come back after nothing for 4 days open the last page see a case and vote it without reading anything...

Hrmmm
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2019 13:59 GMT
#7639
Onegu why is Tubesock off the table for you?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 13 2019 14:11 GMT
#7640
Just woke up:
On March 13 2019 15:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 12:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
bet licksucker is gonna be mad



Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 13:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would always be ok lynching sl


I too have a role in this game (besides parody cop with different checks) Im called the town traitor. When people piss me off I afk my vote on chez and join the mafia team. I even get the qt

Don't think you're serious with your claim lol...
Also guys lynching Tubesock will give us a mafia lynch most likely.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 380 381 382 383 384 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech140
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12649
910 78
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD222
PPMD33
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 39
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21775
League of Legends
• Scarra998
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.