• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:09
CEST 20:09
KST 03:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9045 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 380

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 378 379 380 381 382 454 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 13 2019 06:15 GMT
#7581
I don’t know if The House Of Brown would dishonor his House by breaking the town seal, but there’s always a chance. And now claiming vet in a game with lots of KP flying around; it very well could be mafia vet.

On the other hand, Tubesock doesn’t have town seals, and has been even more under the radar than me. Vivax made a good point in that list post. It feels jumbled and rando explanations cobbled together. Someone also made a point earlier about how if TS were town, mafia would’ve tried to use him as lynch bait by now, which hasn’t happened. More town points to whoever said that.

Lynch TS and then move on to Acro for pushing me today after claiming cig and not dying
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 13 2019 06:35 GMT
#7582
On March 13 2019 12:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
bet licksucker is gonna be mad



On March 13 2019 13:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would always be ok lynching sl


I too have a role in this game (besides parody cop with different checks) Im called the town traitor. When people piss me off I afk my vote on chez and join the mafia team. I even get the qt
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 06:41 GMT
#7583
When I flip remember who pushed it.

Of course people know when they OMGUS, that happens a lot. I’m pretty sure it happened earlier in this game.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2019 08:14 GMT
#7584
On March 13 2019 15:41 Tubesock wrote:
When I flip remember who pushed it.

Of course people know when they OMGUS, that happens a lot. I’m pretty sure it happened earlier in this game.


On March 12 2019 23:00 Tubesock wrote:
Fecalfeast - bombing Chez is brilliant. I believe his claim and he’s the only hatter.
Vivax
- he’s alive because he’s useful for mafia, he does not promote town circles.

Mocsta
- probably should be null. Hmm
[/green][/b]

The ppl pushing your case are all green in your list. Rather than telling us to "look into it", how about you give us a reason to not lunch you.

Because right now, I'm still not convinced on FF vs Chez, I'm no longer sure about MZ (although he's probably still mafia) and the guys pushing you have a point.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2019 08:15 GMT
#7585
Damn it. I was going to make a point about how you can not only quote, but edit quotes on a phone, and I fucked up the formatting.

DF definitely scum
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2019 08:24 GMT
#7586
Chezinu, I have an idea about this, but explain why you claimed hatter, plz.

Also, I totes picked up on that veteran claim, but dismissed it, because you claimed hatter. Look at me being not completely useless at picking out breadcrumbs.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2019 08:27 GMT
#7587
For the rest of town, I think lynching either Chez or FF are terrible lynches. I 100% believe chez's claim now.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2019 08:29 GMT
#7588
In fact, I'll go so far as to say that lynching me would be a better idea than lynching Chez at this point. FF might need to be lynched so scum don't shoot the 2-for-1, but Chez is definitely an awful lynch.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 09:07 GMT
#7589
Ok 3P acro
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2019 09:12 GMT
#7590
On March 13 2019 18:07 Mocsta wrote:
Ok 3P acro

Zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

But it's still better than the silent treatment before you came in.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 09:18 GMT
#7591
On March 13 2019 18:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 18:07 Mocsta wrote:
Ok 3P acro

Zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

But it's still better than the silent treatment before you came in.

Lol

I will pay that

I actually wish i didnt sign up

I forgot what a timesink this game is

Disgusting how so many of uus can sit here and press
But struggle to reread from scratch

Must be painful for obsqt

Heading off

Enjoy solitude

Pls shoot me tonighr
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 13 2019 09:39 GMT
#7592
Acro are you actually SK?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2019 09:45 GMT
#7593
Yeahhhh. Case incoming when I get to a PC.

Let's lunch scum, ##vote: onegu
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2019 09:45 GMT
#7594
On March 13 2019 18:39 Pandain wrote:
Acro are you actually SK?

No. I'm what I claimed to be.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 10:19 GMT
#7595
There is no way to know if scum knew sents name. Events fold out like this:

Sent flips traitor.

Onegu wonders what the fuck that is.

Onegu looks it up on mafia wiki, reads scum don’t know who it is.

Onegu comes to thread posts this info, posts a link to mafia wiki traitor page.


And to no say yup seems sure mafia knew who he was is fucking BS. Honest hosts should have posted this info for sure, they didn’t...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2019 10:19 GMT
#7596
On March 13 2019 18:39 Pandain wrote:
Acro are you actually SK?

If you want my take on scum KP:

Formula: ceil(#scum/2) and traitor doesn't count (meaning scum probably didn't even know he existed).

6 scum + traitor at the start of the game, gives 3 KP.

5 scum on n3 still gives 3 KP.

An alternative is that they have a fixed 3kp and that's balanced by giving town lots of KP and protective roles of their own.

Either one works with everything we've seen so far.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 10:25 GMT
#7597
On March 13 2019 18:45 Acrofales wrote:
Yeahhhh. Case incoming when I get to a PC.

Let's lunch scum, ##vote: onegu



Can’t wait... his case is Onegu is still voting chez when his only reason is my role....


Nope. I am going off claim, counterclaim, unclaim, claim another blue role.

Also tell me this if chez flips scum what does this info give us. 1 makes it much more likely scum didn’t know sent, as the vote between chez and ace was very close when the move to sent happpend.

Also chez is hard to read anyway, so taking small things that look bad is fine for lynching him. Chez is 100% the Lynch today.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 13 2019 10:32 GMT
#7598
Im hesitant to post because it's a can of worms but acro being SK completely explains:

1. How iamp died despite being vet. Him being roleblocked over koshi and marv doesn't seem likely.
2. Why Rayn and Ace were killed despite one fucking up and spamming the thread and the other being lynch bait and barely surviving a lynch. Both were gunning for Acro.
3. Why it seems like mafia kp hasn't gone down despite two mafia dying. There's no way it's a constant kp and I can't remember playing a game where you had to kill 3 mafia to remove a KP.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 13 2019 10:39 GMT
#7599
On March 13 2019 06:55 Grackaroni wrote:
I'd actually put Jock in the lean scum category at the moment.

He's clearly very intelligent but he reads so sterile to me. It's like he's missing a certain spark of townie first game excitement. Just a lot of pointing out of the least useful filters.


Here's the problem I'm having at the moment:
At first it was pretty fun going through filters and looking for contradictions and errors in consistency that could lead me to think people are scum. Everyone was doing the same things and some of my points were taken on board.
As the game has progressed, more reads are to do with obscure/complex game mechanics and long chains of logic and with this stuff I genuinely have nothing to add and feel a bit stupid because I wouldn't know where to begin looking to get reads like that.
The last 2 days (game time) I have been mostly confused and a little bit out of the game because of it. I'm reading everything and trying to get up to speed but the nature of the game at this point has completely changed from the beginning and I feel disadvantaged by it.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 13 2019 10:41 GMT
#7600
That's not to say I'm giving up on the game but until I know enough about certain things there's really no point in me getting involved in an argument about what 'mafia traitor' usually means how to deal with someone who is claiming and then unclaiming and then claiming something else.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Prev 1 378 379 380 381 382 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7986
XaKoH 444
canceldota3
Counter-Strike
fl0m5253
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2776
Other Games
singsing1992
FrodaN848
Beastyqt627
B2W.Neo606
mouzStarbuck245
Livibee192
C9.Mang0142
Trikslyr140
Liquid`Hasu120
RotterdaM112
Khaldor88
KnowMe88
QueenE70
BRAT_OK 37
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK13
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2387
Other Games
• Shiphtur798
• imaqtpie579
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.