• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8959 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 364

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 362 363 364 365 366 454 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 12 2019 06:53 GMT
#7261
On March 12 2019 10:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 09:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
My bomb was on chezinu for the record

probably why scum was afraid to kill you


Thats acualy true. If mafia knows ff is town they kill him if chez is town because its a 2 for 1 shot. Of course ff puts the bomb on the guy claiming his role who wouldnt. Like the logic is so sound no one can dispute today is over not voting chez is a scum claim. Goodbye see you next cycle this ones already over
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 12 2019 06:54 GMT
#7262
On March 12 2019 15:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 15:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
Hi everyone. I should be back and posting more today. My brain is no longer a hazy fog of dense wet sadness.
Can someone explain to me why the NKs are weird this time? I'm not quote following the logic. Thanks

We have claimed vigis who were not shot last night. Take that as you will since some people believe they were left alive as lynch bait. You'll have to draw your own conclusions


OK that makes perfect sense actually, thanks.
I shall be looking into this with the utmost gusto.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 06:55 GMT
#7263
On March 12 2019 15:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
Hi everyone. I should be back and posting more today. My brain is no longer a hazy fog of dense wet sadness.
Can someone explain to me why the NKs are weird this time? I'm not quote following the logic. Thanks
Gamestate, tumbleweed makes sense as confirmed town.

Ace and ticktock are the weird ones, because ticktock was a number with low pull; and ace was potentially lynchable. He did get 7 votes after all.

Why ace > Rels for example.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 12 2019 07:09 GMT
#7264
On March 12 2019 15:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 15:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
Hi everyone. I should be back and posting more today. My brain is no longer a hazy fog of dense wet sadness.
Can someone explain to me why the NKs are weird this time? I'm not quote following the logic. Thanks
Gamestate, tumbleweed makes sense as confirmed town.

Ace and ticktock are the weird ones, because ticktock was a number with low pull; and ace was potentially lynchable. He did get 7 votes after all.

Why ace > Rels for example.


hmm
ace was a bit more active as the game went on. From a brief look at his filter he wasn't really pushing for lynches though so i don't understand why the mafia would kill him and what we can learn from that.
From the last couple of pages, he looked like he had suspicions about chezinu and onegu but that is all. Everyone has suspicions about chezinu and onegu.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18451 Posts
March 12 2019 07:30 GMT
#7265
On March 12 2019 08:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 08:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 12 2019 03:54 Vivax wrote:
I think Tubesock is highly suspicious just for the fact that nobody, and I mean literally nobody IIRC, has brought him up for lynch.
On March 12 2019 03:54 Vivax wrote:
It's like he doesn't exist, he's in that sweet blind lurker spot.
On March 12 2019 03:55 Vivax wrote:
If I were mafia against a town Tubesock, I'd push the living shit out of him provided I'd actually be posting as mafia.
Yeah this is legit. I completely forgot about him as well.

##Vote: Tubesock



What's hilarious is that he doesn't appear in most reads lists.

The only point in his favour speaking for being straight out not able to play is the non-voting I guess.

Acro looking at your reads list, why did you demote TS from town to null? I remember you speaking up for him.

I did and I may again. He dropped down to null, because I don't remember a single thing he did during D3 and didn't reread.

The NKs are weird because it is leaving a bunch of confirmed blues alive. And if shooting townies for the sake of it, I don't understand why Vivax or Oats outlived TT. I would put myself in both categories, so was absolutely expecting to die. Maybe scum are trying to dodge a medic protection? But TW was also a very likely target for a medic.

I'll read some more filters, including TS. For now, I like

##vote: MZ
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 12 2019 08:08 GMT
#7266
Upon the most meagre of investigations, it has become apparent that tubesock's filter is sorely lacking in any content whatsoever.

RIP Meatloaf <3
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:31 GMT
#7267
On March 12 2019 11:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can we talk about vivax? He should be 100% gone by now also
1000% gone.

I wanna say the ace kill means that scum knew that sent was mafia


Explain.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:37 GMT
#7268
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18451 Posts
March 12 2019 09:39 GMT
#7269
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18451 Posts
March 12 2019 09:40 GMT
#7270
My phone is hungry.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:40 GMT
#7271
On March 12 2019 18:39 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker



Im here... Not lurking...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:41 GMT
#7272
I feels since day three I have been one of the more active players... Maybe I am wrong...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18451 Posts
March 12 2019 09:46 GMT
#7273
On March 12 2019 18:40 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 18:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker



Im here... Not lurking...

Insofar as I have seen, your main push on Chez came from misinterpreting my role. Me explaining how it worked ended with you still saying Chez is scum for non-definite reasons.

Now I still have no fucking idea what the hell alignment the brown one is this game, but I really don't trust your intentions right now.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:47 GMT
#7274
On March 12 2019 18:46 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 18:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker



Im here... Not lurking...

Insofar as I have seen, your main push on Chez came from misinterpreting my role. Me explaining how it worked ended with you still saying Chez is scum for non-definite reasons.

Now I still have no fucking idea what the hell alignment the brown one is this game, but I really don't trust your intentions right now.



Right now I think its really doubtful there are 2 mad hatters. Other then that I think he needs to flip for info on the wagons yesterday.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 12 2019 09:49 GMT
#7275
On March 12 2019 18:47 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 18:46 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker



Im here... Not lurking...

Insofar as I have seen, your main push on Chez came from misinterpreting my role. Me explaining how it worked ended with you still saying Chez is scum for non-definite reasons.

Now I still have no fucking idea what the hell alignment the brown one is this game, but I really don't trust your intentions right now.



Right now I think its really doubtful there are 2 mad hatters. Other then that I think he needs to flip for info on the wagons yesterday.


If chez flips town what does that tell us about the wagons yesterday?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18451 Posts
March 12 2019 09:53 GMT
#7276
On March 12 2019 18:47 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 18:46 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker



Im here... Not lurking...

Insofar as I have seen, your main push on Chez came from misinterpreting my role. Me explaining how it worked ended with you still saying Chez is scum for non-definite reasons.

Now I still have no fucking idea what the hell alignment the brown one is this game, but I really don't trust your intentions right now.



Right now I think its really doubtful there are 2 mad hatters. Other then that I think he needs to flip for info on the wagons yesterday.

Why is Chez the fake hatter then? Also, they claimed different roles. In fact, I'm not sure Chez claimed hatter at all. His claim was weird. FF claimed a pretty traditional, coherent hatter and I intuitively trust counterclaims more, because scum prefer not to be in 1:1 situations until lylo.

But this game has been very weird. I definitely want to hear more from Chez. I don't want to lynch him for more information on the wagons, which is the retarded reason people killed BH. Let's NOT do that again. We kill scum today.

Darth Foley and Meapack look a lot worse than chezinu. And looking into tubesock and slam today too.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:55 GMT
#7277
On March 12 2019 18:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 18:47 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:46 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker



Im here... Not lurking...

Insofar as I have seen, your main push on Chez came from misinterpreting my role. Me explaining how it worked ended with you still saying Chez is scum for non-definite reasons.

Now I still have no fucking idea what the hell alignment the brown one is this game, but I really don't trust your intentions right now.



Right now I think its really doubtful there are 2 mad hatters. Other then that I think he needs to flip for info on the wagons yesterday.


If chez flips town what does that tell us about the wagons yesterday?



It basically makes pandain confirmed town. Makes anyone on the chez wagon look bad.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:58 GMT
#7278
On March 10 2019 10:49 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 10:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Also Chez you claiming Blue?

Already did earlier.

Seriously the brown claimed blue this game. It's like the end of the world or something.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:59 GMT
#7279
On March 10 2019 11:32 Chezinu wrote:


Getting lynched is lame. Everyone said they were going to shoot me... sigh... How am I supposed to use my abilities if I get lynched?


On March 10 2019 11:35 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 11:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Rolf chez posted right when I was typing that out lol..... What abilities you talking about Chez?

I'm a veteran at this game. When I'm up for lynch, it forces me to play like never before. So, the mission town had in voting for me has been accomplished. I am playing now. Mad hatters's bombs don't go off when lynched.. only when killed at night.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 10:00 GMT
#7280
Im sure that is a claim.

And yes I believe FF more because of the timing. And what you said about scum not doing the cc normally.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 362 363 364 365 366 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 145
SpeCial 95
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 667
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm104
League of Legends
Doublelift3092
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox5
Other Games
summit1g9322
shahzam610
C9.Mang0344
PiGStarcraft243
JimRising 241
Maynarde122
Liquid`Ken9
Vindicta7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• musti20045 37
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• davetesta15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21571
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.