• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:42
CEST 14:42
KST 21:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10048 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 338

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 336 337 338 339 340 454 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 10 2019 22:00 GMT
#6741
Man this is a fun lynch
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 22:01 GMT
#6742
If this is the wagon of a scum lynch then I'll happily take the egg on my face and adjust my reads accordingly but I really doubt it.

Ace (9): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, LightningStrike, Acrofales, darthfoley
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:02 GMT
#6743
On March 11 2019 07:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Reminder that the lynch is in an hour from this post due to daylight savings.


This is not the time that your last Vote count suggested, but ok. I am just confused.
I can take that responsibility.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 10 2019 22:02 GMT
#6744
I will be AFK for next 40 minutes at least. Will try to be back before deadline.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 10 2019 22:04 GMT
#6745
@LS what are your thoughts regarding all of this.

I should have said I should be afk , I can't resist popping back in.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:04 GMT
#6746
On March 11 2019 06:58 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:42 Tictock wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Sentinel


Jumping in closer to EoD than I'd like, but I like this lynch much better than where we were.

Also realized while digesting thoughts on the game that I was giving Rels a town pass far too easily, and need to dig into things more before I can be in anyway confident with a read on him.

Right... your voting the wagon that has BOTH of your other scum reads on it
Ace + Mocsta

fuck me. how are you meant to read you when you do this bullshit?


I suggest taking deep breaths.

Really it has just continued to bug me that Sent would call me scum, then vote with me on Ace. This mixed with my general feelings about the stagnant lynch...

I am adjusting my reads on the fly.
I can take that responsibility.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2019 22:05 GMT
#6747
does anyone wanna lynch slam? it's just feeling right. no one has pushed him at all this game despite not being townread very much either
good times for all
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 22:06 GMT
#6748
On March 11 2019 07:04 Pandain wrote:
@LS what are your thoughts regarding all of this.

I should have said I should be afk , I can't resist popping back in.

I starting to get some cold feet atm honestly. My brain is this gif right now:
[image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 22:07 GMT
#6749
Brownie points to whoever knows what anime that gif is from.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:07 GMT
#6750
On March 11 2019 07:05 Tumblewood wrote:
does anyone wanna lynch slam? it's just feeling right. no one has pushed him at all this game despite not being townread very much either


Seems like a poor time to start considering it tbh, but can't say I have much feelings against it.
I can take that responsibility.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 10 2019 22:07 GMT
#6751
I'm down with lynching Slam but I think Sentinel is worse for the reasons I posted earlier. I don't think others are there quite yet.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 22:09 GMT
#6752
Slam isn't the lynch today when we need to get on 2-3 wagons
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:09 GMT
#6753
lol I leave for 3 minutes and this happens
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2019 22:09 GMT
#6754
On March 11 2019 07:07 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:05 Tumblewood wrote:
does anyone wanna lynch slam? it's just feeling right. no one has pushed him at all this game despite not being townread very much either


Seems like a poor time to start considering it tbh, but can't say I have much feelings against it.

whaddya mean poor time, there's never a poor time to lynch mafia
seems like everyone just hates our options now and i kinda do too. even though prooobably at least 1 is scum?
good times for all
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:09 GMT
#6755
On March 11 2019 07:07 Pandain wrote:
I'm down with lynching Slam but I think Sentinel is worse for the reasons I posted earlier. I don't think others are there quite yet.


Sent lynch will overall give us more info in the case he flips scum. Some good associative reads can probably be built.

Slam would be removing a question mark.

I'd keep my vote on Sent every time.
I can take that responsibility.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:09 GMT
#6756
30*
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 22:10 GMT
#6757
On March 11 2019 07:09 Rels wrote:
30*

Welcome to me when i took a nap earlier and seeing the chaos.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:10 GMT
#6758
Ace's case against Sent is not bad in a vacuum but the timing of his return is awfully close to the deadline. Seems like he waited until the last moment to try to get a switch going
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2019 22:11 GMT
#6759
+ i think there is a lot to learn from a chaotic deadline. i will consolidate if it's not happening and there are less than ten minutes left, but fuck it i'm voting
+ Show Spoiler +
gonna feel like such a scrub if he's town
good times for all
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 22:12 GMT
#6760
On March 11 2019 07:10 Rels wrote:
Ace's case against Sent is not bad in a vacuum but the timing of his return is awfully close to the deadline. Seems like he waited until the last moment to try to get a switch going

Why is the timing scummy? That puts him at a disadvantage if people leave a vote on him and fuck off and he waits until the EoD to contest his lynch.
Prev 1 336 337 338 339 340 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37393
Shuttle 2512
Horang2 985
Bisu 884
Jaedong 709
Light 613
Mini 519
BeSt 354
firebathero 330
Hyuk 297
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 263
Stork 259
Zeus 216
Soma 214
ggaemo 189
Soulkey 151
Last 149
ZerO 147
Rush 145
Snow 139
Leta 114
Killer 77
Pusan 77
hero 63
Mong 39
Mind 36
Sharp 34
Shinee 30
Shine 29
soO 26
Bale 24
Aegong 24
sorry 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 18
Free 17
Sexy 16
Yoon 15
Terrorterran 14
PianO 13
Noble 11
HiyA 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
zelot 6
Icarus 5
NotJumperer 0
Dota 2
Gorgc4161
qojqva1752
Dendi979
420jenkins50
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1425
x6flipin375
markeloff86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes873
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2148
B2W.Neo777
XBOCT351
DeMusliM186
Livibee173
Mlord157
XaKoH 136
Liquid`LucifroN129
QueenE88
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS72
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2213
• TFBlade695
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Stellar Fest
18m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
TaKeTV 0
OSC
11h 18m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.