• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7362 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 339

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 337 338 339 340 341 454 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:12 GMT
#6761
On March 11 2019 06:43 Tictock wrote:
Also, I'm still like 80% sure that Wiggles and Meap are scum with those off wagon Votes.

Especially considering I don't remember them having anything to say to weigh in on the main wagons.

Which makes this...
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why


One of the biggest issues I have with Rels atm.

Do you disagree with my read? That siad, Wiggles keeping his vote offwagon until deadline would definitely alter my view of him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 22:12 GMT
#6762
Tumbleweed shot cb right i always get those two mixes up need to know whos town for my vote here
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 22:12 GMT
#6763
On March 11 2019 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
Tumbleweed shot cb right i always get those two mixes up need to know whos town for my vote here

Yes TW shot BC.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2019 22:13 GMT
#6764
On March 11 2019 07:09 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:07 Pandain wrote:
I'm down with lynching Slam but I think Sentinel is worse for the reasons I posted earlier. I don't think others are there quite yet.


Sent lynch will overall give us more info in the case he flips scum. Some good associative reads can probably be built.

Slam would be removing a question mark.

I'd keep my vote on Sent every time.

what do you think you will learn if sent flips town/mafia?
good times for all
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:14 GMT
#6765
On March 11 2019 07:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:43 Tictock wrote:
Also, I'm still like 80% sure that Wiggles and Meap are scum with those off wagon Votes.

Especially considering I don't remember them having anything to say to weigh in on the main wagons.

Which makes this...
On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why


One of the biggest issues I have with Rels atm.

Do you disagree with my read? That siad, Wiggles keeping his vote offwagon until deadline would definitely alter my view of him


I've been calling Wiggles scum all game dude.

I am super sure of it, and your weak ass town-read of him here doesn't sway me at all.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 22:14 GMT
#6766
On March 11 2019 07:13 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:09 Tictock wrote:
On March 11 2019 07:07 Pandain wrote:
I'm down with lynching Slam but I think Sentinel is worse for the reasons I posted earlier. I don't think others are there quite yet.


Sent lynch will overall give us more info in the case he flips scum. Some good associative reads can probably be built.

Slam would be removing a question mark.

I'd keep my vote on Sent every time.

what do you think you will learn if sent flips town/mafia?

If Sent flips mafia then the Palmar mayor vote gives a lot of info.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2019 22:15 GMT
#6767
On March 11 2019 07:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:13 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 11 2019 07:09 Tictock wrote:
On March 11 2019 07:07 Pandain wrote:
I'm down with lynching Slam but I think Sentinel is worse for the reasons I posted earlier. I don't think others are there quite yet.


Sent lynch will overall give us more info in the case he flips scum. Some good associative reads can probably be built.

Slam would be removing a question mark.

I'd keep my vote on Sent every time.

what do you think you will learn if sent flips town/mafia?

If Sent flips mafia then the Palmar mayor vote gives a lot of info.

ok but who specifically does it incriminate/exonerate?
+ Show Spoiler +
you're not tictock...
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:15 GMT
#6768
On March 11 2019 07:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:10 Rels wrote:
Ace's case against Sent is not bad in a vacuum but the timing of his return is awfully close to the deadline. Seems like he waited until the last moment to try to get a switch going

Why is the timing scummy? That puts him at a disadvantage if people leave a vote on him and fuck off and he waits until the EoD to contest his lynch.

that's what I do when I'm scum and don't want to defend myself all day, putting my effort when it matters the most
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 10 2019 22:15 GMT
#6769
I want to note that all of the Chez voters except FF are not here.

Not sure what it means but it's definitely interesting.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 10 2019 22:16 GMT
#6770
Ace better not turn out to be scum because I've basically been the only one defending him all game.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:16 GMT
#6771
On March 11 2019 07:14 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:12 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 06:43 Tictock wrote:
Also, I'm still like 80% sure that Wiggles and Meap are scum with those off wagon Votes.

Especially considering I don't remember them having anything to say to weigh in on the main wagons.

Which makes this...
On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why


One of the biggest issues I have with Rels atm.

Do you disagree with my read? That siad, Wiggles keeping his vote offwagon until deadline would definitely alter my view of him


I've been calling Wiggles scum all game dude.

I am super sure of it, and your weak ass town-read of him here doesn't sway me at all.

now is not the best time, but I'll check why later
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2019 22:17 GMT
#6772
def not into that ace wagon... at least 4 people on it are somewhat scummy and all of them voted and none of them are here right now
good times for all
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 10 2019 22:17 GMT
#6773
Lol @ Rels. You're so cute 😘

Does anyone have any comments regarding going back and looking at Iamps suspects Day 1? I think there was major effort to kill him because he was on to more than 1 person.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:19 GMT
#6774
On March 11 2019 07:17 Ace wrote:
Lol @ Rels. You're so cute 😘

Does anyone have any comments regarding going back and looking at Iamps suspects Day 1? I think there was major effort to kill him because he was on to more than 1 person.

thanks I guess
BTW I'm really happy that you're now playing for real, regardless of your alignment
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:19 GMT
#6775
On March 11 2019 07:13 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:09 Tictock wrote:
On March 11 2019 07:07 Pandain wrote:
I'm down with lynching Slam but I think Sentinel is worse for the reasons I posted earlier. I don't think others are there quite yet.


Sent lynch will overall give us more info in the case he flips scum. Some good associative reads can probably be built.

Slam would be removing a question mark.

I'd keep my vote on Sent every time.

what do you think you will learn if sent flips town/mafia?


Probably not much if he flips town, but I think it would at least clear Ace if he flips Mafia.

Possibly more if I ever read through his filter.

Basically, a lot more than I would learn from a Slam lynch.
I can take that responsibility.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 22:20 GMT
#6776
Ya u geuss we dont kill ace. But that chez wagon looked like all downs. Lets do chez vs slam . lets lynch chez all mafia voted ace over chez. But they would always do that so slam us fine top
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 10 2019 22:23 GMT
#6777
@SL you drunk?

I went over iamp's filter. Biggest things I found were suspicions on Chez and Onegu. Definitely should keep an eye on them.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2019 22:23 GMT
#6778
see the reason i'm into killing slam is when i bring it up everyone says "yea i could... but i won't." granted only 5 people have actually commented on it but all game he has been dodging suspicion even though no one seems to townread him.
good times for all
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 22:25 GMT
#6779
Shit I gotta go deal with something, and am prob gunna miss deadline.

I'd really like to see a Sent flip here, but if Chez gets lynched I am ok with it. Especially kus it should clear up the FF cc situation.

Right now I think Ace flips town here.
I can take that responsibility.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 10 2019 22:27 GMT
#6780
@LS I'm pretty sure at this point there's a 0% chance Chez gets flipped. You need to make a choice between Ace and Sentinel.
Prev 1 337 338 339 340 341 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
Shuttle 1157
Snow 81
Dewaltoss 57
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1075
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor566
Other Games
summit1g8765
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King237
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta18
• practicex 14
• Response 5
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush521
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra825
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 48m
OSC
17h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.