• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7262 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 330

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 328 329 330 331 332 454 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 16:22 GMT
#6581
On March 10 2019 18:39 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 18:22 Tictock wrote:
I should prob do filters at some point. Besides that I will never actually go back and read anything I have missed this game.

That just sounds like a terrible use of my time.

I'd much rather if you could just convince me you are town from this point onward.


Think I'm going to need to call it a night, I knew about daylights but somehow missed the connection that that meant I was gunna loose an hour of sleep (or just that staying up late was a bad idea).

What is this bullshit

Ur scum read on me s based on completely false data points

I gave u a hall pass and said to read 3 pages.

Im ur fucking scum read and u cant be bothered...

Total bullshit anf quite scummy


My read on you was based on what I read from the start on Day 3, and maybe a little bit because I don't recall having a read on you at all earlier in the game.

Calling that "based on false data points" is just straight up false.

This reaction to me telling you
I'd much rather if you could just convince me you are town from this point onward.

tells me you are not confident you can shine as town and I was likely quite correct to call you scum.
I can take that responsibility.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 16:23 GMT
#6582
On March 09 2019 09:35 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Alright boys my hell week is over and I'm back

That's a shitload of lynches and I'm honestly surprised Damdred is town. Also surprised Blazinghand is town. Maybe I should just pick scum and then treat those people as confirmed town.

I promised you all Ace and Acro reads so I'll start working on those as well.


2 days without a post after claiming hell week is meh. Low town poster very low mafia poster. Everything hes done all game tho was super anti town so a little worried. Would give him another day at least. He claimed vt so hes not vt. Probably blue
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 16:25 GMT
#6583
Ya sente a very bad lynch today. Not even top 5. Oats gotta be up there
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 16:28 GMT
#6584
On March 11 2019 00:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 00:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Quick dive tells me Tictock is still mafia

##Vote: Ace

Why are you voting Ace?

You literally just wrote an enormous post town reading Ace the other night. If you're going to change reads you have to give people some idea of why you're doing what you're doing.


Also why would Sentinel go from being somewhat confident in calling me Mafia to voting with me on Ace in the same post?

Noting that his vote puts Ace as the Lynch atm as well. Humm...
I can take that responsibility.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 16:30 GMT
#6585
I said I am vt. What do you think I am?

Also did you get a prohibit replacement? I want you to make playoffs so I can knock you out of them!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 16:30 GMT
#6586
@SL
Try TL Mafia!!!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 16:32 GMT
#6587
Also i finnaly read the op. Its says closed setup... Which means only the roles in the list are in the game. But thats clearly not true with day vig. Bastard mods
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 16:33 GMT
#6588
On March 11 2019 00:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 17:51 Tictock wrote:

@Rels, not that I am sure about my logic on Chez/FF but what besides the claim would lead you to think FF might be town? I'm pretty sure one of them has to be scum, and there could even be a chance they both are.


not much, I think he's town purely because of the counterclaim. I don't see why scum fake cc there just to get Chez lynched, when Chez is a no-entity this game


uhhh, maybe?

I'm a bit dubious that there is a Hatter in this game at all, but I suppose that is a bit silly with several other "not-totally vanilla" Vigs in this game. Hatter just seems a bit too themed and potentially too powerful, depending on how the role actually was setup.

Also note FF "claimed" but did not say anything about who he bombed and offered literally no explanation or evidence. He literally just made the claim to CC Chez and thus to push Chez into the noose.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 16:38 GMT
#6589
On March 11 2019 01:02 sicklucker wrote:
Oh sent soft claiming cop with a check on ace. Very nice


This makes no sense.

Sent made a post fairly hard defending Ace near the start of Day, and is now voting Ace while calling me Mafia.

No way is he a Cop with any kind of check on Ace.
I can take that responsibility.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 16:40 GMT
#6590
On March 11 2019 01:32 sicklucker wrote:
Also i finnaly read the op. Its says closed setup... Which means only the roles in the list are in the game. But thats clearly not true with day vig. Bastard mods

No, that is not what closed means. Closed means the mods don't tell you what roles are in the game.

I don't consider dayvig a normal role though, so kita is a bastard mod

And with that, I announce that I'm back!!! 6 hours to sort out this lynch, and it looks like we're lynching lurk today.

Top candidates seem to be:

Ace
Chez
and an outside shot on Sentinel.

I'd like to nominate Rels to the list, but I am gonna have to read rsoultin and rayn's filter before we do that, and that is quite the read :/
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 16:46 GMT
#6591
I am totally open to a Sent lynch, his last post gave me heebies and a bit of the geebies. Pretty open to lynching anyone I put down as Scum last night.

Personally I'd rather know why you (Acro) suspect Rels rather than hear what Rayn and Rsoul thought about him. Like as much as I had faith in my Rsoul read earlier in the game, or that we know know the 2 of them were Town, does not lead to the conclusion that their reads should have more weight than your own.
I can take that responsibility.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 16:51 GMT
#6592
Jock and mcos followed confirmed mafia bc to have hf win mayor. I would look at them. Mz madd an exell spreadsheet lol
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 16:53 GMT
#6593
So looking at the last Vote count, I apparently forgot Tubesock, Darth, and Exo are in this game.

If people want to lynch into Question marks, is there any reason why those 3 have not been discussed at all today?

All I recall of Exo was him being a troll early on, I think I recall Darth making some posts (and not being swayed one way or another), and don't remember TS at all.

I'd filter them but have to leave in a few so kinda just surface level doing stuff atm.
I can take that responsibility.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 16:56 GMT
#6594
On March 04 2019 18:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.


I can get behind this, but what's the reasoning behind it?


Hes new so you cant rly count meta i geuss
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 17:03 GMT
#6595
On March 11 2019 01:30 Onegu wrote:
I said I am vt. What do you think I am?

Also did you get a prohibit replacement? I want you to make playoffs so I can knock you out of them!


Vt you are onegu not a normie. I think were getting a free win or ploppy so we will probably make it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 17:06 GMT
#6596
If theres scum on the kill hf wagon which their should be since lol nks its propably slam. He would probably have scum lead all of these nks and based on whos left would probably be a scum leader. Ill dive him later
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 17:07 GMT
#6597
Meh, idk. I have and odd feeling this lynch could be TvT again right now.

Thread is pretty dead and only ~5 hours till deadline (it is a weekend though, so...)

Number of non-voters is a bit dis-concerning.

Sent's post, Calling me Scum but Voting with me on Ace (and effectively hammering him) when I think he is likely Mafia is giving me some pause on Ace.

However I still kinda think Ace could be mafia, and it's possible I am wrong about Sent or he could be scum trying to WIFOM or distance.

Ace's play to me today just felt like he was shifting alot to see where it would be safe to push. None of his stuff felt like he had solid reads or wanted to take real stances.

Can't be arsed to look it up, but he made a post about some kinda reads post getting Mod-Deleted at EoN but the only thing of note he mentioned from it was My Vote on BH being bad, but then he called me likely town anyways.

From my notes:
#6208 - Weird how he soft pushes Acro as scum due to role shit, but then goes "So Chez?" at the end

#6261 - Makes up some bizarre shit about a "scum Mason", which I now assume was in reference to Rels.

So I am generally still fine lynching Ace despite feelings atm.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 17:08 GMT
#6598
On March 11 2019 02:06 sicklucker wrote:
If theres scum on the kill hf wagon which their should be since lol nks its propably slam. He would probably have scum lead all of these nks and based on whos left would probably be a scum leader. Ill dive him later


Oh yea, I forgot about Slam too...
I can take that responsibility.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 10 2019 17:12 GMT
#6599
Sorry I'm not posting much guys I'm reading everything but I have flu and analyzing stuff is giving me a major headache.
As long as there's a wagon on ace I've been pushing for that lynch for days now anyway.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 17:39 GMT
#6600
Yeah the number of lurkers is annoying. It's garanteed that some of them are scum getting away with laying low. Since D2 was hf vs bh and this day looks like it's gonna be ace vs chez they can just hide until they get called out, like Chez today
Prev 1 328 329 330 331 332 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1945
910 72
Bale 29
sorry 21
Aegong 17
ZergMaN 15
Noble 9
Icarus 9
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
Fuzer 38
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox632
C9.Mang0170
Mew2King38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1240
Other Games
summit1g7108
PiGStarcraft268
Sick149
ArmadaUGS146
Maynarde135
Livibee76
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick616
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Lourlo1335
• Rush1206
• Stunt479
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 54m
OSC
6h 54m
Stellar Fest
6h 54m
OSC
17h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.