• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8207 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 328

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 326 327 328 329 330 454 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 06:51 GMT
#6541
On March 10 2019 14:17 sicklucker wrote:
Oh hes just a mad hatter j/k lynch chez I thought he had a gun + Show Spoiler +
tormorow


Come on.. think about it... if I was a mad hatter, wouldn't I be talking to ticktock all game?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 07:02 GMT
#6542
I hate you all. Acro more than anyone right now...

That is all for tonight...

All my fucking work.

Also @Slam still dumb for scum to make. Although the change of the claim makes it less likely he is town. Still most likely town, but fuck man all my work...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 07:03 GMT
#6543
Also

##Unvote

Because my voting chez was 100% based on the acro claim...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 07:16 GMT
#6544
So just having read the first chunk of Day 3 I am surprised nobody is pushing one of Mocsta or Ace.

Pretty sure they are scum buddies.

Sential is probably scum just for the way overblown explanation/defense of his townread on Ace. Or whatever the hell that post was supposed to be.

Wiggles also scum for saying he was reading/catching up and the first thing after he says is "Chez and Onegu were also off wagon D1" in response to LS's vote coloring. Literally provides no other thoughts besides this before saying he's off to watch a movie as well.

Rels would be my first solid townread into the day for having similar reads/thoughts, and he is jumping right in with a Vote on Ace. Glad to see my early brownie wasn't given away in vain. Oh and gut still tells me LS is town, but have no real reasons for it.




Still a good dozen pages or so behind, but these are my general thoughts after an hour of reading.

Chez lynch vaguely feels like a cop-out lynch because he can be hard to read, but I may have just not read enough yet to understand why people are lynching him.



##Vote: Ace


Am either going to finish reading a little later tonight, or tomorrow morning. Should be around a little tomorrow and I think even for deadline.
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2019 07:26 GMT
#6545
I will have to catch up on the last 8 pages and any ensuing thereafter

But I just got a massive tinfoil host wifom

What if Kita has seen this



And felt having the old guard against us with such badassery would be epic? Yes.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2019 08:13 GMT
#6546
i was kinda hoping i wouldn't have to read chezinu but now apparently i have to figure out some CC battle (on top of host WIFOM + wacky meta). from my understanding mad hatter means they can bomb people and when the hatter is nightkilled those people die? is that what both chez and FF are both claiming?
maybe i could just not deal with it. there is a secret reason oats is scum... + Show Spoiler +
computer says mafia.
64% chance of mafia, to be exact
tho i feel shitty and not entirely confident about using that. we will have to see if it holds up in a court of law
good times for all
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 08:20 GMT
#6547
Ticktock

Why am i scum with ace?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 08:31 GMT
#6548
On March 10 2019 10:39 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


Proof Mafia know that I'm town.


Hey Chez, glad to see you're alive!

Hilarious that you think this saves you tho. You know your name is green while 2 flipped townies are above you in red? Clearly the way to read that post is by subtracting brown from those colors
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 08:46 GMT
#6549
On March 03 2019 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

Getting rid of trash on a day with no information = no further information besides whether or not said trash was scum or town

I'm not reading my PM, pile those votes on

Ok. So you literally read your role PM right after this defiant yell in the face of Palmar's mayor run.

Why? What changed your mind?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 08:51 GMT
#6550
On March 10 2019 00:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 21:35 Onegu wrote:
Wait nvm I though Damdred flipped green for some fucking reason.

Yeah he shot marv like 100%


Smh almost wanna town read him for this


I think I can call SL town for finding this dumbtell from Onegu and reacting like this.

I was a bit torn myself by trying-Hard confused as shit Onegu, but SL pointing this out makes me belive Onegu is town here as well.

As for Pandain, I have a hard time seeing that Shot come from scum because HF's flip gives town a decent bit of Info and it's possible he would have been lynchable today given how close he came yesturday (scum will always prefer to get a mis-lynch than just a kill). Also his reasoning on pg 321 is totally legit.

Like all of Acro, TW, and Pandain are effectively confirmed town. Even if you doubt one of these claims there is a huge pool of players to lynch from that 100% contains scum.

Humm, ok so I don't believe either of the Hatter Claims.
On March 10 2019 10:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
I am a mad matter


I would lynch this one though. My take was Chez was messing around and FF figured he could just CC due to their being so many claims happening and weird roles. This is kinda just my Gut feeling though, main thing I have to back it up is that Chez never really claimed, he just played to people's expectations from his wording. (I still have no real way of reading Chez)

Anyone know how many Scum to expect in a game like this? I might have too many scum reads atm.

Meap almost gets points for having similar reaction to me about FF, but then pushes Pandain so I have to leave him on my scum pile.

@Rels, not that I am sure about my logic on Chez/FF but what besides the claim would lead you to think FF might be town? I'm pretty sure one of them has to be scum, and there could even be a chance they both are.

I can take that responsibility.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 08:52 GMT
#6551
People who know rels and rsoultin: how good is she at sussing out a scum!Rels?

And would a scum!Rels risk that, knowing he was never getting lynched D2, and was gonna kill rsoultin right after?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 08:55 GMT
#6552
On March 10 2019 17:20 Mocsta wrote:
Ticktock

Why am i scum with ace?


Your whole opening position of lynching into Vig claims is just a stupid bad plan for town, I can't believe that would be a town!Mocsta suggestion.

The way you two interacted in thread felt off to me as well, it was far too buddy-buddy with you two practically slapping each others backs and being in very much so the same head-space.

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 08:57 GMT
#6553
On March 10 2019 17:46 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

Getting rid of trash on a day with no information = no further information besides whether or not said trash was scum or town

I'm not reading my PM, pile those votes on

Ok. So you literally read your role PM right after this defiant yell in the face of Palmar's mayor run.

Why? What changed your mind?


Just kus I didn't mention it, that sudden wall from Sentinal after being pushed hard for "not having read his role" really looked scummy to me (reading it today was the first I've seen it). Kus it's just a shit ton of random thoughts on people without any conclusions and it looked to me like a bunch of "work" he did to make up for getting a bunch of people so mad at him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 09:02 GMT
#6554
So that puts me at something like...

Scum
Ace
Mocsta
[UoN]Sentinal
Mr.Wiggles


Probably Scum

FF
Meap

Null
Chez

Possibly Town
Onegu
SL

Town
Rels
LS
TW
Acro
Pandain

If I left your name off this list I have forgotten you are in this game (kus I'm not bothering to check the 1st page right now).
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 09:07 GMT
#6555
On March 10 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
People who know rels and rsoultin: how good is she at sussing out a scum!Rels?

And would a scum!Rels risk that, knowing he was never getting lynched D2, and was gonna kill rsoultin right after?


Having not read a bit about this role Rels has or whatever that stuff is about, I am fairly confident he is town here.

If Rsoul was willing to give Rels any sort of solid townread without a bunch of caviotes as to how he might be scum, I think you can trust her read. I can't speak to how good Rsoul was at reading Rels, but I know she would not put her paranoia about his scum game behind her easily.
I can take that responsibility.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 09:15 GMT
#6556
On March 10 2019 17:55 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 17:20 Mocsta wrote:
Ticktock

Why am i scum with ace?


Your whole opening position of lynching into Vig claims is just a stupid bad plan for town, I can't believe that would be a town!Mocsta suggestion.

The way you two interacted in thread felt off to me as well, it was far too buddy-buddy with you two practically slapping each others backs and being in very much so the same head-space.

ok noted.

Friendly tip

Read day2 between me and ace

Perhaps just filter dive me

Prob page 3 to 5 will cover it

I would be shocked if u advocate the same position.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 09:22 GMT
#6557
I actually dont care about this lynch for a couple reasons

1. Town atmosphere is restablishing since most active town is dead. Its interesting seeing people (e.g sicklucker and sentinel and onegu) start shouting a lynch direction.

There is scum in that pile.

2. I have other priorities on weekend so care factor is low.
At this point. I fewl strongly there is enough flips to warrant a reread. i k ow 300p of painful.. im procrastinating obviously but thats my goal before eon.

Who wilk i lynch this cycle?
Will make up my mind when i wake. 1hr from deadline.
Im leaning towards chez but it would be purely policy and laziness.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 10 2019 09:22 GMT
#6558
I should prob do filters at some point. Besides that I will never actually go back and read anything I have missed this game.

That just sounds like a terrible use of my time.

I'd much rather if you could just convince me you are town from this point onward.


Think I'm going to need to call it a night, I knew about daylights but somehow missed the connection that that meant I was gunna loose an hour of sleep (or just that staying up late was a bad idea).
I can take that responsibility.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 09:39 GMT
#6559
On March 10 2019 18:22 Tictock wrote:
I should prob do filters at some point. Besides that I will never actually go back and read anything I have missed this game.

That just sounds like a terrible use of my time.

I'd much rather if you could just convince me you are town from this point onward.


Think I'm going to need to call it a night, I knew about daylights but somehow missed the connection that that meant I was gunna loose an hour of sleep (or just that staying up late was a bad idea).

What is this bullshit

Ur scum read on me s based on completely false data points

I gave u a hall pass and said to read 3 pages.

Im ur fucking scum read and u cant be bothered...

Total bullshit anf quite scummy
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 09:40 GMT
#6560
On March 10 2019 18:07 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
People who know rels and rsoultin: how good is she at sussing out a scum!Rels?

And would a scum!Rels risk that, knowing he was never getting lynched D2, and was gonna kill rsoultin right after?


Having not read a bit about this role Rels has or whatever that stuff is about, I am fairly confident he is town here.

If Rsoul was willing to give Rels any sort of solid townread without a bunch of caviotes as to how he might be scum, I think you can trust her read. I can't speak to how good Rsoul was at reading Rels, but I know she would not put her paranoia about his scum game behind her easily.

Point is that she didn't. She thought he was scum.
Prev 1 326 327 328 329 330 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 207
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1340
Bale 56
Dewaltoss 42
NaDa 31
Noble 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 687
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox692
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor897
Other Games
summit1g8819
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft319
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 132
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo747
Other Games
• Scarra696
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 30m
OSC
18h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.