• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)35Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8126 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 326

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 324 325 326 327 328 454 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:45 GMT
#6501
LS, you ready for my ultimate, I am town give away? Never before have I been so opened about my give away. For over a decade, this rule has not been violated. Just as Chezinu Rule has never been violated.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:47 GMT
#6502
Ready I pretty sure you mention the give away in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:47 GMT
#6503
On March 02 2019 14:20 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2019 02:49 Onegu wrote:
Im fine with these people.

/in

110ish posts. I can do that.

Also someone pm me when confirmation shit goes out on discord. And I will try to be serious onegu this game. TRY!

Should someone tell him?


Oh... I did think about @Onegu on discord channel... oops..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:47 GMT
#6504
On March 10 2019 11:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Ready I pretty sure you mention the give away in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened.


I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
I am town
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:48 GMT
#6505
Yep I knew it was that.
##Unvote
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:52 GMT
#6506
It is a meta tell he mentioned in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened that the biggest for him is if he calls himself town. As far I remember I don't think he broke that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 03:01 GMT
#6507
Oh my goodness... LS, sentinel... have yall been reading:

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Jy8FUpdniNB

in the mafia qt??

I didn't realize how much I gave away in that qt.. LOL
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 03:06 GMT
#6508
On March 10 2019 12:01 Chezinu wrote:
Oh my goodness... LS, sentinel... have yall been reading:

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Jy8FUpdniNB

in the mafia qt??

I didn't realize how much I gave away in that qt.. LOL

That was your shadow QT with Lex aka Artanis from Star Wars the Mafia Awakens lol...
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 10 2019 03:26 GMT
#6509
FecalFeast claim is somehow worse than Chez.

And that Pandain shot is basically a scum claim imo. I've seen scum day vigis plenty of times. Actually I did this as the godfather one time, I got in a huge fight with a townie and most of the town had him viewed as scum, however he didn't end up getting lynched so I day vigi'd him out of frustration assuming that because town thought I was more green than him, they'd let me slide. Unfortunately for me, town was smarter and lynched the shit out of me. That's exactly what Pandain just did and lynching the shit out of him is exactly what we should be doing. Especially after town already has two vigis with confirmed shots.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 10 2019 03:29 GMT
#6510
Also scum day vig is an extremely challenging roll to play so it does not surprise me at all AMG replaced out.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 03:42 GMT
#6511
On March 09 2019 21:55 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 13:50 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2019 09:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
rsoultin, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.
Damdred, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.
BloodyC0bbler, the Mafia Roleblocker has been killed.
WaveofShadow, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.
raynpelikoneet, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.

Yeah for the scum death! But there goes my town circle

And lol @ 3 townies hard townreading HF + 1 scum hard pushing HF dying. HF is town and scum are trying to ML him again



Rels fucking help me.

Like this yes 100%

And he shot him after this.

The fucking cherry on top is the Ace claim with pandain in it.

What Ace claim?

Role speculation aside, scum don't want to be under scrutiny. I don't think scum shoots HF when he's being finally being townread by everyone. Yesterday was a perfect day for him to shoot if he really was a dayvig scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 03:48 GMT
#6512
On March 10 2019 03:46 sicklucker wrote:
Real talk chez might be a better lynch tonight. While host could have given a 3 town list its not likely. The other 2 are town alot of the time and we can have are role investigative role check pain if we have one. Ace is scum but chez is near poe scum ans unreadable.

Acro claimed lurker vig, he didn't give more details but if he's telling the truth, it's likely his targets were chosen by some alignment agnostic rule, like "the 3 players that have the less posts" or something like that.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 03:50 GMT
#6513
On March 10 2019 06:04 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 05:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Acro, are you able to share the details of your role?

Is it based on a list of lurkers that you're just given, or were you told the criteria for inclusion on the list?

Yeah, sure. I had a half-baked plan of making ppl think I had more bullets and got weird lists, to make scum RB and shoot me, but messed it up already and their RB is dead.

I had 1 bullet and could shoot anyone who didn't vote it had less then 5 posts during the day. I whined to the hosts that I couldn't use it n1 as nobody met the requirements, but n2 it was more useful. Judging by the last post I should have shot the brown. I haven't gotten to why yet, tho :p

I feel smart
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 03:50 GMT
#6514
Acro's full role was revealed later rels just fyi.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 03:54 GMT
#6515
On March 10 2019 08:15 Tictock wrote:
Why is there a HF death link but not a Day 3 link? I think I have about a 25 hours before next deadline ya?

Good shit on the Bloody shot. Also more confirmation for me that my D1 reads were pretty good.

Am going to make some time tonight to be around. I think my RL situation is ok for a little while.

I'm happy to hear that mate
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 03:58 GMT
#6516
On March 10 2019 10:51 Chezinu wrote:
Would be so funny if wiggle and vivax had bombs on thems.

On March 10 2019 10:52 Chezinu wrote:
I don't think vivax is mafia anymore.. I would switch the bomb off of him.

On March 10 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm also a mad hatter yolo claim fight me

LOL
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:00 GMT
#6517
On March 10 2019 11:32 Chezinu wrote:


Getting lynched is lame. Everyone said they were going to shoot me... sigh... How am I supposed to use my abilities if I get lynched?

well looks like you got played
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:02 GMT
#6518
On March 10 2019 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
It is a meta tell he mentioned in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened that the biggest for him is if he calls himself town. As far I remember I don't think he broke that.

that's so stupid to unvote him for that it's the last game, if he's scum that's the perfect game to break this meta to not get lynched
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:04 GMT
#6519
On March 10 2019 12:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
FecalFeast claim is somehow worse than Chez.

Why? On the contray, Chez was being pretty sneaky about it, and FF was very clearcut
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 04:06 GMT
#6520
On March 10 2019 13:02 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
It is a meta tell he mentioned in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened that the biggest for him is if he calls himself town. As far I remember I don't think he broke that.

that's so stupid to unvote him for that it's the last game, if he's scum that's the perfect game to break this meta to not get lynched

Some people have a hard breaking their meta like me
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 324 325 326 327 328 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1447
Bisu 653
BeSt 372
Hyuk 290
Horang2 195
actioN 188
Leta 148
EffOrt 143
Zeus 132
Light 88
[ Show more ]
Soma 74
ZerO 69
Shinee 46
Mind 46
Mong 41
Jaedong 39
Killer 35
Aegong 31
soO 30
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 22
sorry 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 13
Sharp 13
ZergMaN 10
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
hero 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1250
shoxiejesuss683
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King201
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns30162
summit1g8365
singsing1488
ceh9612
crisheroes302
XBOCT243
DeMusliM151
ArmadaUGS108
Livibee92
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2280
League of Legends
• Jankos1954
• Rush1307
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11m
OSC
3h 11m
Stellar Fest
3h 11m
OSC
14h 11m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.