• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:35
CEST 11:35
KST 18:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9020 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 325

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 323 324 325 326 327 454 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 01:57 GMT
#6481
FF you got jebaited hard. We were lynchin chez either way and theres guaranteed no bomb on me
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 10 2019 01:58 GMT
#6482
what even is this game
you gotta dance
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 10 2019 01:58 GMT
#6483
But at this point the game has so much random crazy shit I wouldn't be surprised if town had 2 mad hatters
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 10 2019 01:59 GMT
#6484
On March 10 2019 10:57 Vivax wrote:
FF you got jebaited hard. We were lynchin chez either way and theres guaranteed no bomb on me

*shrug*
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:05 GMT
#6485
Me with those new claims on top of the claims we had yesterday:
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:09 GMT
#6486
Found it in gif form:
[image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:32 GMT
#6487


Getting lynched is lame. Everyone said they were going to shoot me... sigh... How am I supposed to use my abilities if I get lynched?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:32 GMT
#6488
Well noone is talking what is this madness?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:33 GMT
#6489
Rolf chez posted right when I was typing that out lol..... What abilities you talking about Chez?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:33 GMT
#6490
How did Mr. Wiggles wiggle out of getting lynched btw?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:35 GMT
#6491
On March 10 2019 11:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Rolf chez posted right when I was typing that out lol..... What abilities you talking about Chez?

I'm a veteran at this game. When I'm up for lynch, it forces me to play like never before. So, the mission town had in voting for me has been accomplished. I am playing now. Mad hatters's bombs don't go off when lynched.. only when killed at night.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:37 GMT
#6492
I wonder if town people left in this game know my ultimate town give away move. I know rayn does.. but he is dead now..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:38 GMT
#6493
I think I remember from a few years ago I have yet to really see you do it though.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:39 GMT
#6494
On March 10 2019 11:35 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 11:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Rolf chez posted right when I was typing that out lol..... What abilities you talking about Chez?

I'm a veteran at this game. When I'm up for lynch, it forces me to play like never before. So, the mission town had in voting for me has been accomplished. I am playing now. Mad hatters's bombs don't go off when lynched.. only when killed at night.

What the fuck............
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:39 GMT
#6495
On March 10 2019 11:38 LightningStrike wrote:
I think I remember from a few years ago I have yet to really see you do it though.


I haven't done it this game yet..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 02:41 GMT
#6496
On March 10 2019 11:39 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 11:38 LightningStrike wrote:
I think I remember from a few years ago I have yet to really see you do it though.


I haven't done it this game yet..

Thought so I think I know what it is 100%
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 10 2019 02:41 GMT
#6497
Does this mean I actually have to read Chez filter
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:41 GMT
#6498
I'm guessing there may be like 8 mafia left? Hopefully with a KP of 2 now. Hopefully, hosts decided to round down.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:41 GMT
#6499
On March 10 2019 11:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 11:39 Chezinu wrote:
On March 10 2019 11:38 LightningStrike wrote:
I think I remember from a few years ago I have yet to really see you do it though.


I haven't done it this game yet..

Thought so I think I know what it is 100%

I'm toying with everyone right now. Will do it soon.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 02:43 GMT
#6500
On March 10 2019 11:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Does this mean I actually have to read Chez filter


WHY ARE YOU SO MAFIA!!?!!!!!! I WAS LIKE THE ONLY ONE WHO VOTED FOR YOU!!

Can we kill this seed of kush?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 323 324 325 326 327 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2417
Bisu 531
Hyuk 436
Killer 117
Larva 101
EffOrt 87
Dewaltoss 84
Leta 84
Sexy 83
Soma 69
[ Show more ]
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 48
BeSt 47
Light 43
soO 42
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 21
Shinee 15
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
NaDa 14
Rush 12
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 3
Britney 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 138
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli802
kRYSTAL_25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns31113
singsing1493
olofmeister1016
ceh9673
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 25m
OSC
12h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.