• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9009 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 323

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2019 21:31 GMT
#6441
On March 10 2019 00:55 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 00:48 sicklucker wrote:
On March 09 2019 21:46 Onegu wrote:
Oh pandian in confirmed mafia and the dude who shot damdred confirmed town.

Logic like this. I believe the role. I believe he was given 2 town and 1 scum. Maybe reverse that. Still doesnt matter. At least one of the 3 should be scum. Then everyone is like he look hf is town. 3 people who town read him are dead and the person tunneling is scum. HF town.

So you shoot him?

Nah dont buy it.

##Vote: Pandain


Fyi dandred was town not mafia. Thanks for giving me a dumb tell i geuss



Thats what I am saying dude. Why would scum shoot damdred and fucking make that claim about shooting damdred. They wouldnt. Never. That is why that claim is real. And hosts are never going to give him a list with 3 town on it to shoot. So at least 1 of chez/pandain are scum.

Yeeeees they would m8. The wifom is ready to be had.

Like srs m8, you townread him for it right? So if he is in fact scum? It just worked, didn’t it?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2019 21:34 GMT
#6442
On March 10 2019 06:31 Acrofales wrote:
Lol. I love how the Chez case is 99% based on a wrong interpretation of my role. I can't make heads or tails.of his filter but he totally stopped playing for 3 days now. Is Chez one of those guys who hates playing scum? He seemed super excited to play before the game started...

Eh I wanna say yeah he feels kinda constrained
No gg, No skill.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 09 2019 21:46 GMT
#6443
ok grack is upgraded to unequivocally town because of the arrogance of this post:
On March 07 2019 02:06 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm reading through Wiggles' filter now.

I have a strong suspicion that if he is scum that I can find the entire mafia team from associations in his filter.

exo is downgraded to possible scum because on second glance his filter sucks
FF gets to stay where he is on vibes alone. some good vibes in that filter
tube gets to stay because although there are a lot of bad unoriginal posts the "trap" thing is insane, and insane people are usually town
wiggles stays for his dedication to posting even when no one else is around, and because of generally good vibes and town sentiments. not because of any one post but i do think he is town
everyone else is not quite convincing enough to move one way or the other. what a great list, i am as the kids would say "1337"
good times for all
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2019 22:08 GMT
#6444
On March 10 2019 06:46 Tumblewood wrote:
ok grack is upgraded to unequivocally town because of the arrogance of this post:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 02:06 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm reading through Wiggles' filter now.

I have a strong suspicion that if he is scum that I can find the entire mafia team from associations in his filter.

exo is downgraded to possible scum because on second glance his filter sucks
FF gets to stay where he is on vibes alone. some good vibes in that filter
tube gets to stay because although there are a lot of bad unoriginal posts the "trap" thing is insane, and insane people are usually town
wiggles stays for his dedication to posting even when no one else is around, and because of generally good vibes and town sentiments. not because of any one post but i do think he is town
everyone else is not quite convincing enough to move one way or the other. what a great list, i am as the kids would say "1337"

Terrible read on grack
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 09 2019 22:27 GMT
#6445
On March 08 2019 17:37 Acrofales wrote:
At least the flavour is interesting this game. Great posts, Kita.

As for the rest of this game, here's a brief summary of town:


It took me way longer than I'd like to admit to realize that those were pants.

I'm like... he's trying to put on a shirt stupid! Shirt goes on the chest!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 09 2019 22:28 GMT
#6446
Ooh I'm being talked about.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 09 2019 22:46 GMT
#6447
Okay. It's pretty much a lurker lunch, but yeah, lets kill Chez. Don't really have the energy to figure out which ones of sentinel, MZ, FF, wiggles and Ace are scum. Also, Chez says he has bad inside him:

On March 05 2019 14:38 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Did you ever figure out who to kill?
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 04 2019 07:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.



What is your relationship to the world famous investigator known as C?


No, I have no figure out who to kill except the evil man within me. But then I realized that I cannot kill that man within me for the beat is the man in me. That is what makes me brown for my savior implanted in me a spirit of blueness that I cannot not fulfill because the evil man is still in me. I cannot work to kill this man but real solely on the mercy of God to kill this evil man in me. In this world the evil man will still be in me. But there will be a time when the evil man will die and the spirit man my God gave me will live. I will then get to know God, my savior. I will be one with him. He will be in me and i will be in him just as me savior foretold.


I'm onboard with helping him purge it.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 09 2019 23:05 GMT
#6448
Just a reminder in case anyone missed it in the day post...daylight savings goes into effect tomorrow so you'll have one less hour than normal before the deadline.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 09 2019 23:15 GMT
#6449
Why is there a HF death link but not a Day 3 link? I think I have about a 25 hours before next deadline ya?

Good shit on the Bloody shot. Also more confirmation for me that my D1 reads were pretty good.

Am going to make some time tonight to be around. I think my RL situation is ok for a little while.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 09 2019 23:47 GMT
#6450
I retract my Wiggles red read.

I'm going to have to start over. The scum reads haven't really been panning out.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 09 2019 23:55 GMT
#6451
Tictock glad to hear your RL situation is ok now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 09 2019 23:58 GMT
#6452
On March 10 2019 07:46 Acrofales wrote:
Okay. It's pretty much a lurker lunch, but yeah, lets kill Chez. Don't really have the energy to figure out which ones of sentinel, MZ, FF, wiggles and Ace are scum. Also, Chez says he has bad inside him:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:38 Chezinu wrote:
On March 05 2019 14:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Did you ever figure out who to kill?
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 04 2019 07:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.



What is your relationship to the world famous investigator known as C?


No, I have no figure out who to kill except the evil man within me. But then I realized that I cannot kill that man within me for the beat is the man in me. That is what makes me brown for my savior implanted in me a spirit of blueness that I cannot not fulfill because the evil man is still in me. I cannot work to kill this man but real solely on the mercy of God to kill this evil man in me. In this world the evil man will still be in me. But there will be a time when the evil man will die and the spirit man my God gave me will live. I will then get to know God, my savior. I will be one with him. He will be in me and i will be in him just as me savior foretold.


I'm onboard with helping him purge it.

I'm not scum
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 00:08 GMT
#6453
I'm kind of feeling like a sucker for reading through this whole thread.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 01:12 GMT
#6454
Chez with that ninja vote onto sicklucker lmao.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 10 2019 01:14 GMT
#6455
Well I was going to say about the Chez lynch that I'm not sure how to feel since Chez seems to be completely gone. Felt weird to try to lynch someone who's not even playing. But then what do I spy but this:

On March 10 2019 09:57 Chezinu wrote:
##Vote sicklucker


What's happening my brooding brown brother? I think it's time to confess about that evil living inside of you.
you gotta dance
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 01:17 GMT
#6456
On March 09 2019 09:05 Grackaroni wrote:
The right shot was definitely Chez over Damdred (though obv I already have the advantage of seeing Damdred flip.)

so so true.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 01:18 GMT
#6457
On March 10 2019 10:14 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Well I was going to say about the Chez lynch that I'm not sure how to feel since Chez seems to be completely gone. Felt weird to try to lynch someone who's not even playing. But then what do I spy but this:

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 09:57 Chezinu wrote:
##Vote sicklucker


What's happening my brooding brown brother? I think it's time to confess about that evil living inside of you.

LOL

GG


If you kill me, you will die.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 10 2019 01:26 GMT
#6458
Is that a vague threat or some kind of hatter claim? I'd rather keep living if I can help it

C was a mix of HF and Chezinu and had some darkness in them. HF flipped green, so does that make you the darkness?

btw, the new C is LightningStrike. Think it's time for them to take up the mantle?
you gotta dance
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 10 2019 01:29 GMT
#6459
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock,Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

Not Voting (0):

Holyflare is the Mayor and Trfel is lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 05 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 10 2019 01:31 GMT
#6460
You said the same thing about Vivax apparently:
On March 06 2019 13:56 Chezinu wrote:
I'm going with the I die you die tactic.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 13:46 Chezinu wrote:
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax



It is great to have ammunition against the mafia so that they don't kill ya!!!

Is this about to turn into a hostage negotiation?
you gotta dance
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 633
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15673
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever316
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3618
Khaldor1797
Liquid`Hasu829
Other Games
summit1g4660
fl0m1088
Beastyqt682
shahzam432
FrodaN407
byalli219
KnowMe198
ArmadaUGS170
C9.Mang0164
UpATreeSC102
Mew2King63
PPMD4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 29
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie871
• WagamamaTV268
• Shiphtur186
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 59m
Stellar Fest
16h 59m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.