• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:58
CEST 09:58
KST 16:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7978 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 327

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 454 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:06 GMT
#6521
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:07 GMT
#6522
On March 10 2019 13:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 13:02 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2019 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
It is a meta tell he mentioned in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened that the biggest for him is if he calls himself town. As far I remember I don't think he broke that.

that's so stupid to unvote him for that it's the last game, if he's scum that's the perfect game to break this meta to not get lynched

Some people have a hard breaking their meta like me

on the contrary, I think you're the perfect exemple of using your meta to get townread. You got DF and I to fight to the death in millionaire because you just faked being angry when you never did that as scum before
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 04:08 GMT
#6523
So you suggesting Chez decided to break his meta for the first time he started playing in probably the very last game on TL Mafia although there is a slight chance we can get more people to play another game or so?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 04:09 GMT
#6524
On March 10 2019 13:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 13:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 10 2019 13:02 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2019 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
It is a meta tell he mentioned in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened that the biggest for him is if he calls himself town. As far I remember I don't think he broke that.

that's so stupid to unvote him for that it's the last game, if he's scum that's the perfect game to break this meta to not get lynched

Some people have a hard breaking their meta like me

on the contrary, I think you're the perfect exemple of using your meta to get townread. You got DF and I to fight to the death in millionaire because you just faked being angry when you never did that as scum before

That had hurt my soul but I did for Damdred. He told me to break it and I only did for him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:10 GMT
#6525
On March 10 2019 13:08 LightningStrike wrote:
So you suggesting Chez decided to break his meta for the first time he started playing in probably the very last game on TL Mafia although there is a slight chance we can get more people to play another game or so?

that's exactly what I'm suggesting. And BTW I'll check if this meta is even true, probably a waste of time 'cause I think it's pretty likely it is real but just to be sure
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 04:13 GMT
#6526
That meta for Chez is real fyi Rels.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 04:18 GMT
#6527
I should of mentioned this earlier but I was called the King of Meta when I active on TL around 2015-2017 area.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:27 GMT
#6528
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:28 GMT
#6529
Thanks LS, I don't know when but I remember hearing you were good at remembering meta so I can confirm your meta p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:36 GMT
#6530
IDK if I want to lynch Chez over Ace. I'm marginally more sure of Chez being scum, but I also think Ace is harder to lynch, and if I'm gone tomorrow IDK who would push his lynch like I did today ...
I guess I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow p: good night
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 04:53 GMT
#6531
On March 10 2019 13:28 Rels wrote:
Thanks LS, I don't know when but I remember hearing you were good at remembering meta so I can confirm your meta p:

Probably during our 1st or 2nd game together? Or could it been from Personality when Onegu used that as part of the flavor for the person who was my role?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 04:54 GMT
#6532
Anyways I am out now brain is kinda fried still from the claims and stuff but hopefully it will make more sense as the day goes longer. GN I will check everything when I get back!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 05:09 GMT
#6533
dont kill me chez. my vote on you was entirely (well only like half id still have voted you if ace didnt exist, on the fact acro lied about his role a little)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 05:10 GMT
#6534
Also I have a town role its to never die and be a voice of reason late game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 05:11 GMT
#6535
On March 10 2019 13:18 LightningStrike wrote:
I should of mentioned this earlier but I was called the King of Meta when I active on TL around 2015-2017 area.


ya not for the reasons you think tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 05:11 GMT
#6536
I donno I slightly lean a bit more town on chez. but its not enough to town read him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 05:12 GMT
#6537
+ Show Spoiler +
dont kill me chez
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 05:14 GMT
#6538
On March 10 2019 10:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
You said the same thing about Vivax apparently:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 13:56 Chezinu wrote:
I'm going with the I die you die tactic.

On March 06 2019 13:46 Chezinu wrote:
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax



It is great to have ammunition against the mafia so that they don't kill ya!!!

Is this about to turn into a hostage negotiation?


yes dont kill me chez
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 05:14 GMT
#6539
dont kill vivax either or I really will kill you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 05:17 GMT
#6540
Oh hes just a mad hatter j/k lynch chez I thought he had a gun + Show Spoiler +
tormorow
Prev 1 325 326 327 328 329 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 203
910 91
Mong 59
Shinee 49
Killer 31
Bale 29
Aegong 24
Mind 23
ZergMaN 17
soO 10
League of Legends
JimRising 480
Counter-Strike
ceh9479
shoxiejesuss312
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1707
Other Games
summit1g8765
olofmeister976
Happy405
crisheroes179
Sick161
ArmadaUGS116
Livibee102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick537
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH87
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1761
• Stunt468
• Jankos214
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 2m
OSC
5h 2m
Stellar Fest
5h 2m
OSC
16h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.