• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:48
CEST 10:48
KST 17:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8601 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 331

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 329 330 331 332 333 454 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 17:42 GMT
#6601
It will be interesting to see where they vote if ace vs Chez is really scum vs scum
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 17:44 GMT
#6602
Went through rayn and rsoul's filter about rels. I think rsoul was almost certainly killed for her reads. I just need to figure out which ones.

Rels figures quite prominently among her "we need to kill" list until other people started convincing her that neighbourizer is a town role. I don't know if I still believe that with how weird this game has gotten.

I'm really starting to feel a Rels lynch, guys. I will filter him next and assume neighbourizer is a null role.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 17:45 GMT
#6603
Speak of the devil. Hey rels, why are you coasting by on your confirmed town status? Both rsoul and rayn are your friends, and both got shot when they were very unhappy that you didn't want to scumhunt with them...
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 17:45 GMT
#6604
I am around but I been waiting on sent's thing on Ace honestly.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 17:46 GMT
#6605
Acro if you read Tina's last list she had nailed BC maybe we should listen to Tina on DF although I don't know her reasoning why she was scumreading him unless she posted in her filter.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 17:48 GMT
#6606
On March 11 2019 02:44 Acrofales wrote:
Went through rayn and rsoul's filter about rels. I think rsoul was almost certainly killed for her reads. I just need to figure out which ones.

Rels figures quite prominently among her "we need to kill" list until other people started convincing her that neighbourizer is a town role. I don't know if I still believe that with how weird this game has gotten.

I'm really starting to feel a Rels lynch, guys. I will filter him next and assume neighbourizer is a null role.

rayn thought I was town all day long, even before my role was outted, how do that work with that theory?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 17:50 GMT
#6607
On March 11 2019 02:45 Acrofales wrote:
Speak of the devil. Hey rels, why are you coasting by on your confirmed town status? Both rsoul and rayn are your friends, and both got shot when they were very unhappy that you didn't want to scumhunt with them...

LOL. I'm the most influential player today, if Ace is lynched it will mainly be because of me
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:01 GMT
#6608
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

So we can lynch:

Ace. He's being Ace. Fucked if I know if he's being town ace or scum ace. He's mostly just coaching people and doing not much on his own. Blehhh.

Chezinu. He's... well... chezinu. Normally by now the chezinus of this world have done something to show their alignment, but got nothing so far. Blehhhh.

Rels. Lurker. Under pressure from the night kills. Not clear enough pressure for scum to just shoot them to wifom town into killing them (both had him as null reads, leaning scum), but I could see a paranoid Rels directing shots at them. His filter is blehhhhh.

I prefer going off the last read. Gonna make sense of sentinel. There was a real point I wanted to make about knowing when he read his PM, but he read it earlier than he claimed he did, which means I need to rethink it. I beleive the point is still valid, but give me some time to pull those brainthreads and make sure my thoughts still make sense.

For now, I think we should kill Rels. I feel that kill more than ace or chezinu.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:02 GMT
#6609
On March 11 2019 02:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 02:44 Acrofales wrote:
Went through rayn and rsoul's filter about rels. I think rsoul was almost certainly killed for her reads. I just need to figure out which ones.

Rels figures quite prominently among her "we need to kill" list until other people started convincing her that neighbourizer is a town role. I don't know if I still believe that with how weird this game has gotten.

I'm really starting to feel a Rels lynch, guys. I will filter him next and assume neighbourizer is a null role.

rayn thought I was town all day long, even before my role was outted, how do that work with that theory?

He wasn't happy with you at all. He doesn't mention you much, but he was frustrated that you didn't scumhunt with him. Point me to the town read plz.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:05 GMT
#6610
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:05 GMT
#6611
On March 11 2019 02:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Acro if you read Tina's last list she had nailed BC maybe we should listen to Tina on DF although I don't know her reasoning why she was scumreading him unless she posted in her filter.

I haven't paid any attention to DF at all this game. You're right that I probably should.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:07 GMT
#6612
On March 11 2019 03:02 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 02:48 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 02:44 Acrofales wrote:
Went through rayn and rsoul's filter about rels. I think rsoul was almost certainly killed for her reads. I just need to figure out which ones.

Rels figures quite prominently among her "we need to kill" list until other people started convincing her that neighbourizer is a town role. I don't know if I still believe that with how weird this game has gotten.

I'm really starting to feel a Rels lynch, guys. I will filter him next and assume neighbourizer is a null role.

rayn thought I was town all day long, even before my role was outted, how do that work with that theory?

He wasn't happy with you at all. He doesn't mention you much, but he was frustrated that you didn't scumhunt with him. Point me to the town read plz.

Before role outting:
On March 03 2019 20:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well whatever. I am really gonna try to sleep now because after thursday morning i have slept no more than maybe 4 hours and i fell like i am dead.

HF
Acrofales
Meapak
Palmar
sicklucker
- i think he is too calm to be town, dunno hard to explain
Then probably x number of lurkers or something because i am most likely wrong on something. Trfel doesn't look town anymore, FF still doesn't impress in anyway but i am terrible at reading him. I don't really have any problems with BC. Rels and Mocsta are people who tend to put effort as mafia because they hate to not help their team so i think their absence points towards town more, especially Rels' who genuinely doesn't know what to do on D1 as town. Umm what else, Exo_ seems more like stubborn idiot than mafia, Maybe tubesock is mafia because he acknowledged HF's comment on me as scumread yet +1'd it despite it being lies. DF looked okayish, a bit "lame" but given he's not been around much i'd give him more time. If Ace doesn't start playing properly on D2 lynch with fire. I understand he may not want to give away too much information as per his playbook on D1 but this becomes unacceptable D2.

On March 06 2019 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:11 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Marv dying makes BH mafia.

? why

Nvm it doesnt. But hes still mafia. Rels do you want to solve the game witm me, hf and rsoultin? I have unlimited amount of time on thursday.

After role outting:
On March 07 2019 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Come on HF Rels' role is not mafia ever.

If I'm calling out scum's shots like you're suggesting, I never shoot rayn
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:09 GMT
#6613
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 18:12 GMT
#6614
I don't know why Rayn thinks that. Mafia mason isn't uncommon and I've had that role before as mafia where you get to choose a new person to invite to QT each day.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:14 GMT
#6615
On March 11 2019 03:09 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.

sure
On March 09 2019 16:22 Rels wrote:
Meapak has made a lot of small attacks against a lot of players, I don't know if I like it, it's not strong but it feels a little bit opportunist

On March 09 2019 16:33 Rels wrote:
oh yeah I remember what I hated about MZ EOD2, I don't remember who bought it up but someone did earlier. When he came back, the lynch was always gonna be HF or BH, and he said he had a HF townread and a BH nullread; but he didn't want to commit to one of the wagon, repeating he "wanted to lynch scum". That screams someone knowing the vote is TvT and not wanting to be a part of it.

Like this post represents everything I'm talking about:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.

????

Then he got super defensive when people attacked him for it.


On March 10 2019 13:06 Rels wrote:
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard

then if I really have to prove I'm not "coasting by" today, here is me defending two people that are generally being scumread
On March 09 2019 16:55 Rels wrote:
Jock is always town if he's really a newbie. If he's playing that well as a scum he's lying about this game being his first. Interacting with people, making cases, committing reads in the HF vs BH lynch ... the bad thing is that he's using a lot of easy / bad reasonning to scumread people, but as it's his first game it's totally normal.

On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why

I think you read my filter with a "Rels is scum" mindset and that blinded you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:15 GMT
#6616
On March 11 2019 03:12 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't know why Rayn thinks that. Mafia mason isn't uncommon and I've had that role before as mafia where you get to choose a new person to invite to QT each day.

yeah TBH I agree, I don't think my role by itself is alignment indicative
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:17 GMT
#6617
@Rels: you forget that we know you *have* to invite him to your QT, and you *have* to scumhunt with him actively. And rayn has many faults, but inactivity is not one of them. So if you don't actively bounce ideas around with him (and rsoul), I think he starts suspecting you. Or at least, a scum!Rels fears that.

That's my hypothetical for why a scum!Rels shoots rayn. I have been trying to wrap my brain around why scum shoot rayn in general. He was making the thread an unhappy place for many people, and that seems like a good thing for scum, even if nobody was actually strongly scumreading him.

rsoul and wos make sense: obvious townies making reads and being happy. but rayn was just angry and destructive (although it might just have been me who felt like that being on the ass end of his tunnel all game). He was also wrong on his tunnel. Why shoot him at all?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:19 GMT
#6618
On March 11 2019 03:17 Acrofales wrote:
@Rels: you forget that we know you *have* to invite him to your QT, and you *have* to scumhunt with him actively. And rayn has many faults, but inactivity is not one of them. So if you don't actively bounce ideas around with him (and rsoul), I think he starts suspecting you. Or at least, a scum!Rels fears that.

That's my hypothetical for why a scum!Rels shoots rayn. I have been trying to wrap my brain around why scum shoot rayn in general. He was making the thread an unhappy place for many people, and that seems like a good thing for scum, even if nobody was actually strongly scumreading him.

rsoul and wos make sense: obvious townies making reads and being happy. but rayn was just angry and destructive (although it might just have been me who felt like that being on the ass end of his tunnel all game). He was also wrong on his tunnel. Why shoot him at all?

My theory behind the night kills is that scums shot people that were hard townreading HF
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:23 GMT
#6619
I also think BC flipping ruined scum plan to try to get an HF lynch again during today that would explain why Ace don't know what to do today
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 10 2019 18:30 GMT
#6620
I'll look through Ace's filter. I read through your case and I'm not all that sold on it.
Prev 1 329 330 331 332 333 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech112
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1290
singsing755
ceh9542
Happy352
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS113
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH185
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 12m
OSC
4h 12m
Stellar Fest
4h 12m
OSC
15h 12m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.