• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8891 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 332

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 330 331 332 333 334 454 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 18:30 GMT
#6621
Who do I lynch today?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:31 GMT
#6622
On March 11 2019 03:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.

sure
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:22 Rels wrote:
Meapak has made a lot of small attacks against a lot of players, I don't know if I like it, it's not strong but it feels a little bit opportunist

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:33 Rels wrote:
oh yeah I remember what I hated about MZ EOD2, I don't remember who bought it up but someone did earlier. When he came back, the lynch was always gonna be HF or BH, and he said he had a HF townread and a BH nullread; but he didn't want to commit to one of the wagon, repeating he "wanted to lynch scum". That screams someone knowing the vote is TvT and not wanting to be a part of it.

Like this post represents everything I'm talking about:
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.

????

Then he got super defensive when people attacked him for it.


Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 13:06 Rels wrote:
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard

then if I really have to prove I'm not "coasting by" today, here is me defending two people that are generally being scumread
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:55 Rels wrote:
Jock is always town if he's really a newbie. If he's playing that well as a scum he's lying about this game being his first. Interacting with people, making cases, committing reads in the HF vs BH lynch ... the bad thing is that he's using a lot of easy / bad reasonning to scumread people, but as it's his first game it's totally normal.

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why

I think you read my filter with a "Rels is scum" mindset and that blinded you.

I read that on MZ, but I guess I read it differently, as calling one thing scummy doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Chezinu, well, is being chezinu. The fact that you think you're scumming him for being chezinu is well, bleh.

Townreading people doesn't count. Especially innocent children like jock. The fact that you couldn't townread BH for the same reasons is troubling tho.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:33 GMT
#6623
On March 11 2019 03:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Who do I lynch today?

Gogo Ace!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 18:36 GMT
#6624
Okay the Ace case is decent will place my vote on Ace for right now unless we got a very good case.
##Vote: Ace
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:37 GMT
#6625
well, this game's train is rife with afk people and lurching towards killing ace, and I don't have a good reason to not call him scum.

nothing about him screams scum at all. but nothing about him screams townie either. he's just blegh.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:38 GMT
#6626
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:14 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.

sure
On March 09 2019 16:22 Rels wrote:
Meapak has made a lot of small attacks against a lot of players, I don't know if I like it, it's not strong but it feels a little bit opportunist

On March 09 2019 16:33 Rels wrote:
oh yeah I remember what I hated about MZ EOD2, I don't remember who bought it up but someone did earlier. When he came back, the lynch was always gonna be HF or BH, and he said he had a HF townread and a BH nullread; but he didn't want to commit to one of the wagon, repeating he "wanted to lynch scum". That screams someone knowing the vote is TvT and not wanting to be a part of it.

Like this post represents everything I'm talking about:
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.

????

Then he got super defensive when people attacked him for it.


On March 10 2019 13:06 Rels wrote:
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard

then if I really have to prove I'm not "coasting by" today, here is me defending two people that are generally being scumread
On March 09 2019 16:55 Rels wrote:
Jock is always town if he's really a newbie. If he's playing that well as a scum he's lying about this game being his first. Interacting with people, making cases, committing reads in the HF vs BH lynch ... the bad thing is that he's using a lot of easy / bad reasonning to scumread people, but as it's his first game it's totally normal.

On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why

I think you read my filter with a "Rels is scum" mindset and that blinded you.

I read that on MZ, but I guess I read it differently, as calling one thing scummy doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Where should it go? I've read his filter and thought it was scummy for the 2 reasons I've said. But Ace is the person I want to lynch first, and Ace is getting lynched.
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
Chezinu, well, is being chezinu. The fact that you think you're scumming him for being chezinu is well, bleh.

That's not true. I usually never know how to read people that RP like Slam and Chez, and I kinda just hope their alignments become known by other means like them being roles, or being vigd / checked, etc. But here, Chez tries to sneakily say he's hatter without really saying it. It's an obvious red flag for me, and not at all similar to the other RP he's done
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
Townreading people doesn't count. Especially innocent children like jock. The fact that you couldn't townread BH for the same reasons is troubling tho.

??? What same reasons ?
1 - my read on Jock mainly comes from the fact that it's his first game, that doesn't apply to BH
2 - my scumread on BH came from his martyring D1, that doesn't apply to Jock
???
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:40 GMT
#6627
On March 11 2019 03:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:14 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.

sure
On March 09 2019 16:22 Rels wrote:
Meapak has made a lot of small attacks against a lot of players, I don't know if I like it, it's not strong but it feels a little bit opportunist

On March 09 2019 16:33 Rels wrote:
oh yeah I remember what I hated about MZ EOD2, I don't remember who bought it up but someone did earlier. When he came back, the lynch was always gonna be HF or BH, and he said he had a HF townread and a BH nullread; but he didn't want to commit to one of the wagon, repeating he "wanted to lynch scum". That screams someone knowing the vote is TvT and not wanting to be a part of it.

Like this post represents everything I'm talking about:
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.

????

Then he got super defensive when people attacked him for it.


On March 10 2019 13:06 Rels wrote:
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard

then if I really have to prove I'm not "coasting by" today, here is me defending two people that are generally being scumread
On March 09 2019 16:55 Rels wrote:
Jock is always town if he's really a newbie. If he's playing that well as a scum he's lying about this game being his first. Interacting with people, making cases, committing reads in the HF vs BH lynch ... the bad thing is that he's using a lot of easy / bad reasonning to scumread people, but as it's his first game it's totally normal.

On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why

I think you read my filter with a "Rels is scum" mindset and that blinded you.

I read that on MZ, but I guess I read it differently, as calling one thing scummy doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Where should it go? I've read his filter and thought it was scummy for the 2 reasons I've said. But Ace is the person I want to lynch first, and Ace is getting lynched.
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
Chezinu, well, is being chezinu. The fact that you think you're scumming him for being chezinu is well, bleh.

That's not true. I usually never know how to read people that RP like Slam and Chez, and I kinda just hope their alignments become known by other means like them being roles, or being vigd / checked, etc. But here, Chez tries to sneakily say he's hatter without really saying it. It's an obvious red flag for me, and not at all similar to the other RP he's done
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
Townreading people doesn't count. Especially innocent children like jock. The fact that you couldn't townread BH for the same reasons is troubling tho.

??? What same reasons ?
1 - my read on Jock mainly comes from the fact that it's his first game, that doesn't apply to BH
2 - my scumread on BH came from his martyring D1, that doesn't apply to Jock
???

BH had a very obvious town post (his post when he thought he was being lynched). He was as close to an innocent child as you can get. Yet you persisted in scumreading him all through D2 (you weren't the only one tho).
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:40 GMT
#6628
Rels, can you post your transcripts with rsoul?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:41 GMT
#6629
On March 11 2019 03:37 Acrofales wrote:
well, this game's train is rife with afk people and lurching towards killing ace, and I don't have a good reason to not call him scum.

nothing about him screams scum at all. but nothing about him screams townie either. he's just blegh.

Yeah too many lurkers, I agree. But the lurkers are not voting Ace, they're not voting at all:

Not voting (10): Onegu, LightningStrike, ExO_, [UoN]Sentinel, Tubesock, Pandain, darthfoley, Mocsta, Meapak_Ziphh, Ace

Not all of this list are lurkers, but most lurkers are on this list.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:42 GMT
#6630
On March 11 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
Rels, can you post your transcripts with rsoul?

I don't know, I'll ask kita. If not I can provide paraphrasing. rsoul already did it at some point too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:43 GMT
#6631
On March 11 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:38 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:14 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.

sure
On March 09 2019 16:22 Rels wrote:
Meapak has made a lot of small attacks against a lot of players, I don't know if I like it, it's not strong but it feels a little bit opportunist

On March 09 2019 16:33 Rels wrote:
oh yeah I remember what I hated about MZ EOD2, I don't remember who bought it up but someone did earlier. When he came back, the lynch was always gonna be HF or BH, and he said he had a HF townread and a BH nullread; but he didn't want to commit to one of the wagon, repeating he "wanted to lynch scum". That screams someone knowing the vote is TvT and not wanting to be a part of it.

Like this post represents everything I'm talking about:
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.

????

Then he got super defensive when people attacked him for it.


On March 10 2019 13:06 Rels wrote:
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard

then if I really have to prove I'm not "coasting by" today, here is me defending two people that are generally being scumread
On March 09 2019 16:55 Rels wrote:
Jock is always town if he's really a newbie. If he's playing that well as a scum he's lying about this game being his first. Interacting with people, making cases, committing reads in the HF vs BH lynch ... the bad thing is that he's using a lot of easy / bad reasonning to scumread people, but as it's his first game it's totally normal.

On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why

I think you read my filter with a "Rels is scum" mindset and that blinded you.

I read that on MZ, but I guess I read it differently, as calling one thing scummy doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Where should it go? I've read his filter and thought it was scummy for the 2 reasons I've said. But Ace is the person I want to lynch first, and Ace is getting lynched.
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
Chezinu, well, is being chezinu. The fact that you think you're scumming him for being chezinu is well, bleh.

That's not true. I usually never know how to read people that RP like Slam and Chez, and I kinda just hope their alignments become known by other means like them being roles, or being vigd / checked, etc. But here, Chez tries to sneakily say he's hatter without really saying it. It's an obvious red flag for me, and not at all similar to the other RP he's done
On March 11 2019 03:31 Acrofales wrote:
Townreading people doesn't count. Especially innocent children like jock. The fact that you couldn't townread BH for the same reasons is troubling tho.

??? What same reasons ?
1 - my read on Jock mainly comes from the fact that it's his first game, that doesn't apply to BH
2 - my scumread on BH came from his martyring D1, that doesn't apply to Jock
???

BH had a very obvious town post (his post when he thought he was being lynched). He was as close to an innocent child as you can get. Yet you persisted in scumreading him all through D2 (you weren't the only one tho).

100% disagree. I know I would make that kind of post in his place 100% of the time, strategically speaking it's a no-risk high-reward as scum - if you somehow live it gains you towncred. And BH is the kind of player to do it - I talked about that D2
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 18:44 GMT
#6632
On March 11 2019 03:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:37 Acrofales wrote:
well, this game's train is rife with afk people and lurching towards killing ace, and I don't have a good reason to not call him scum.

nothing about him screams scum at all. but nothing about him screams townie either. he's just blegh.

Yeah too many lurkers, I agree. But the lurkers are not voting Ace, they're not voting at all:

Not voting (10): Onegu, LightningStrike, ExO_, [UoN]Sentinel, Tubesock, Pandain, darthfoley, Mocsta, Meapak_Ziphh, Ace

Not all of this list are lurkers, but most lurkers are on this list.

I voting but I also not really a lurker either filter count wise.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:45 GMT
#6633
On March 11 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:41 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:37 Acrofales wrote:
well, this game's train is rife with afk people and lurching towards killing ace, and I don't have a good reason to not call him scum.

nothing about him screams scum at all. but nothing about him screams townie either. he's just blegh.

Yeah too many lurkers, I agree. But the lurkers are not voting Ace, they're not voting at all:

Not voting (10): Onegu, LightningStrike, ExO_, [UoN]Sentinel, Tubesock, Pandain, darthfoley, Mocsta, Meapak_Ziphh, Ace

Not all of this list are lurkers, but most lurkers are on this list.

I voting but I also not really a lurker either filter count wise.

yeah like I've said not all the list are lurkers
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 10 2019 18:46 GMT
#6634
Bah. Looked over his filter. The only strong stance he took was that vivax and BC were town, and HF is scum. Not very convincing for a veteran player of his reputation. I'm ok with killing him.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 18:46 GMT
#6635
On March 11 2019 03:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:12 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't know why Rayn thinks that. Mafia mason isn't uncommon and I've had that role before as mafia where you get to choose a new person to invite to QT each day.

yeah TBH I agree, I don't think my role by itself is alignment indicative


I didnt even know you had a role... Why are you alive
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:47 GMT
#6636
On March 11 2019 03:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:15 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:12 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't know why Rayn thinks that. Mafia mason isn't uncommon and I've had that role before as mafia where you get to choose a new person to invite to QT each day.

yeah TBH I agree, I don't think my role by itself is alignment indicative


I didnt even know you had a role... Why are you alive

I don't know, tell me?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 10 2019 18:50 GMT
#6637
I save you for lylo
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 18:52 GMT
#6638
On March 11 2019 03:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:41 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:37 Acrofales wrote:
well, this game's train is rife with afk people and lurching towards killing ace, and I don't have a good reason to not call him scum.

nothing about him screams scum at all. but nothing about him screams townie either. he's just blegh.

Yeah too many lurkers, I agree. But the lurkers are not voting Ace, they're not voting at all:

Not voting (10): Onegu, LightningStrike, ExO_, [UoN]Sentinel, Tubesock, Pandain, darthfoley, Mocsta, Meapak_Ziphh, Ace

Not all of this list are lurkers, but most lurkers are on this list.

I voting but I also not really a lurker either filter count wise.

yeah like I've said not all the list are lurkers

Oh I misread your post carry on lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 10 2019 18:53 GMT
#6639
So why is Wiggle keeping his vote on Tube when we got 2 close wagons atm?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:57 GMT
#6640
On March 11 2019 03:50 sicklucker wrote:
I save you for lylo

<3 I missed playing with you
Prev 1 330 331 332 333 334 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2009
Snow 33
NaDa 30
Bale 29
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
taco 573
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1490
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1343
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g8570
Doublelift2322
JimRising 678
PiGStarcraft311
ArmadaUGS194
C9.Mang0177
Maynarde148
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• practicex 18
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush513
• Stunt249
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 2m
OSC
9h 2m
Stellar Fest
9h 2m
OSC
20h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.