• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9385 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:45 GMT
#2738
On March 05 2019 09:44 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!

you need to die too



Dont hate. I had RD2L last night. And family stuff today. I will do more I promise. Rsoul is scum though.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:46 GMT
#2746
What does GDIAF mean?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:50 GMT
#2756
On March 05 2019 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:45 Onegu wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!

you need to die too



Dont hate. I had RD2L last night. And family stuff today. I will do more I promise. Rsoul is scum though.

why did you waste your vote



When she flips scum it wont be wasted will it? Also you wanted me to vote on a wagon when I have read shit all but like 3 pages...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:51 GMT
#2762
On March 05 2019 09:50 Holyflare wrote:
I don't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone any other game I've played Mocsta.



Not what I want to hear from my Rape Lawyer...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:53 GMT
#2771
You forgot to color me green. And since you didnt put your self green what does that mean?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:55 GMT
#2779
Not onegu. But Koshi for sure!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 01:11 GMT
#2800
On March 05 2019 10:09 Damdred wrote:
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!



Blehhhhhh this post blehhhhhh
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 02:03 GMT
#2881
If you want to know why Rsoul is mafia look at my filter its in there.

As you all know I make most of my reads based off of interactions with myself. If you read me scum thats fine if I can understand why you are calling my scum.

Rsoul made a shit read on me for a shit reason. Never would have made that read as town in 100 years!

nb4 she changes her read on me because I havent done much
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 02:04 GMT
#2882
Also good night!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2019 01:51 GMT
#3845
Can we lynch rsoultin or damdred. Rsoul for her terrible read of me. And Damdred for TMI I really hated that post.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2019 01:51 GMT
#3847
##Vote: Rsoultin
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2019 01:53 GMT
#3849
On March 05 2019 10:11 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:09 Damdred wrote:
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!



Blehhhhhh this post blehhhhhh



This one btw. Felt really bad to me when he posted it...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2019 02:27 GMT
#3902
On March 06 2019 10:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:51 Onegu wrote:
##Vote: Rsoultin

Don't be silly. Is your case really just "OMGUS!"?



Fuck it is. Go read her reason for scum reading me. ITs I am too invested in this game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2019 02:32 GMT
#3907
On March 06 2019 11:27 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:51 Onegu wrote:
##Vote: Rsoultin

Don't be silly. Is your case really just "OMGUS!"?



Fuck it is. Go read her reason for scum reading me. ITs I am too invested in this game.



I have already wrote this I dont have omgus with people. I dont care if they scum read me. People will becasue I am Onegod. I look at the reason. Is it forced or not. I am always lynchbait. But I almost always figure the game out and I never get credit for it because I never get people lynched.

Its a strategy that will work one day!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2019 02:33 GMT
#3909
Rsoultins reason for scumreading me is forced and not true. This is how I normally catch holyflare btw.


I still blame you LS for that game!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2019 02:43 GMT
#3918
According to chez if I am reading this right, I am the most important player in this game. That is how it should be!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2019 02:52 GMT
#3922
On March 06 2019 11:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:43 Onegu wrote:
According to chez if I am reading this right, I am the most important player in this game. That is how it should be!

who else is scum other than rsoul



Damdred. Other than that no idea. I dont really have town reads other than LS...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 06 2019 14:16 GMT
#4213
On March 06 2019 21:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh right Onegu is defs mafia too, he hasn't said anything about me all game.



Lol this isnt a thing Rayn... Havent said anything about anyone that havent been on as the same time as me... I would say that isnt my scum meta but I do try to mix things up as scum. But meh. I thought Iamp dropped his scum read of me but I checked and he didn't RIP.

Honestly I dont really like large games. Im just to lazy to read 100+ pages in less than a week. But since this might be the last game on here for a while and peer pressure I joined.

I
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 08 2019 21:38 GMT
#6048
[image loading]


So this was me yesterday I left the date so you know I’m not doing a BH empty boxes. I am home now but on more pain meds than normal sooooo.... stuff tomorrow if I’m not shot by scum lol or a vigi.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 08 2019 21:40 GMT
#6050
Idiot USA uses month day year
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9464
WinterStarcraft405
Happy373
PiGStarcraft239
Sick198
Livibee168
singsing114
ArmadaUGS52
olofmeister0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt499
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 28m
Stellar Fest
5h 28m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.