• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7612 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:19 GMT
#2231
On March 05 2019 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.

Calling me bad with your play are you on crack

Although my lack of effort and participation in this game are certainly worthy of scorn, it doesn't change the fact that you are inaccurately claiming this isn't a policy lynch. This is a matter of principle!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:20 GMT
#2234
On March 05 2019 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:16 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

LS martyred and gave up.
Damdred is lurking somewhere, but I'm trusting ppl who know him better than me to make sense of his uselessness. But he's a lurker.
Ticktock didn't seem scummy except for that really bad reentry and fuck off today. But he already said he won't be back before the deadline so if your aim is to have a discussion, maybe read the thread?

So the only real "scum read" that follows your own rules is trfel. Great. I actually agree he is scummy as crap. But he actually looks like he's playing, rather than telling us to lynch him. Sure, we could vig BH. Or, being a high profile target who is martyring himself because he can't be bothered to read the thread, we could lynch him dead. And if he flips scum,

I agree that the longer BH stays in this thread and doesn't offer any takes the scummier he looks tbh


Hmm self-voting isn't allowed so I'll just vote iamp, since he's bullshitting. Let me know if you think there's a better mayor choice than Palmar, but if his plan is to policy lynch inactive people I gotta give the guy a thumbs up.

##vote iamperfection
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:20 GMT
#2235
On March 05 2019 05:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote


It's not a complaint about a policy vote. I've basically asked to be a policy voted. The thing i'm complaining about is that iamp won't ADMIT that it's a policy vote.

Who is scum then. even a player of your limited ability who has played with me before would see it's obvious I'm town


kek
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:21 GMT
#2239
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion


Wait is Palmar promising something other than "I'll lynch a lurker"?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:22 GMT
#2244
On March 05 2019 05:21 Vivax wrote:
What's hilarious is that I'd bet that if Palmar is elected mayor, he'll lynch BH who supported him.

I'm fine with that. But I want the majority vote on Trfel.


I too am fine with that! I'm explicitly ok with being policy lynched here. If that's actually his plan I'm gonna stay on him with my mayor vote, in case we actually find and lynch scum instead of me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:23 GMT
#2246
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:24 GMT
#2249
On March 05 2019 05:22 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Bh is unacceptable and he has had plenty of time to do something productive he is scum


Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion


Wait is Palmar promising something other than "I'll lynch a lurker"?

Yes. He's promising to lynch sentinel for not reading his role pm.

Hmm, that's fairly reasonable as these things go, but is anyone with any shot at the things running on a "lynch the least active player" type platform? I'd much prefer to vote for a mayor who is doing that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:25 GMT
#2253
On March 05 2019 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed



To be clear, this is the sequence of events:

On March 05 2019 05:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:54 Blazinghand wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


Self votes are not allowed.


On March 05 2019 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
##vote iamperfection


While I'd certainly prefer to vote myself, it's simply not allowed.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:26 GMT
#2256
On March 05 2019 05:25 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:22 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Blazinghand wrote:
[quote]

Well, my lack of activity being unacceptable? absolutely.

If you think that "BH is inactive when he is scum" is even close to a correct heuristic you must have never played with me, or seen or hosted or observed any game I'm in. Come on, dude, you know that isn't true. Be a man and vote me on policy. Don't make false statements about my meta.

I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion


Wait is Palmar promising something other than "I'll lynch a lurker"?

Yes. He's promising to lynch sentinel for not reading his role pm.

Hmm, that's fairly reasonable as these things go, but is anyone with any shot at the things running on a "lynch the least active player" type platform? I'd much prefer to vote for a mayor who is doing that.

If the top of my head that would kill onegu. But maybe there's someone I have forgotten about entirely. Onegu is on track for getting himself modkilled though.


Hmm, if he's actually going to get modkilled, maybe that's actually fine and we can use the mayor lynch on someone else. I recall some pregame talk about not using modkills and instead giving town more ways to clear out inactive players, did anything pan out from that?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:27 GMT
#2257
On March 05 2019 05:25 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:22 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 Vivax wrote:
What's hilarious is that I'd bet that if Palmar is elected mayor, he'll lynch BH who supported him.

I'm fine with that. But I want the majority vote on Trfel.


I too am fine with that! I'm explicitly ok with being policy lynched here. If that's actually his plan I'm gonna stay on him with my mayor vote, in case we actually find and lynch scum instead of me

So why repeatedly defend yourself rather than find some scum in the next three and a half hours?

I'm actually fine dying, I just want people to admit it's a policy lynch. Also, I only had a bit of time to play while in mandatory training and will be leaving in a few minutes, and there was no way I want to read 100 pages of this game. It's simply not going to happen.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:29 GMT
#2260
Man I should have just gone for the RNG lynch. I forgot how good it was. It gives me something to talk about no matter what. Maybe that would have energized me to get me into this game before it got too big. Seriously underrated concept.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:32 GMT
#2269
o7 it has been fun, friends. Sorry I couldn't get energized for this one. I will gladly and proudly eat a D1 policy lynch to help this town, and when we are victorious, we shall know it is due to my great nobility and skill.

On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.


heh, I bet I could have gotten away with things if I had just laid down an early vote in my first post then AFKed the rest of D1

Give town a day to clear out some of the chaff (I include myself in hear) and blues to farm up some info and actions, and the field to narrow, and we should see some improvements
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:37 GMT
#2279
On March 05 2019 05:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Won't be around for deadline most likely (depends on if patients show) but considering BH as scum often fucks off entirely then makes some bullshit excuse last second to delay things, I'm totes cools with its. Finish catching up later.


hey guys, as it turns out I'm in the process of moving hosue and I have phot- nah i'm just kidding :v

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:38 GMT
#2281
On March 05 2019 05:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Won't be around for deadline most likely (depends on if patients show) but considering BH as scum often fucks off entirely then makes some bullshit excuse last second to delay things, I'm totes cools with its. Finish catching up later.


hey guys, as it turns out I'm in the process of moving hosue and I have phot- nah i'm just kidding :v


10/10 ploy


BAMBOOZLED
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 20:40 GMT
#2289
On March 05 2019 05:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed


This isn't even true ls self voted lol


host ALSO said that LS's self vote isn't allowed:

On March 05 2019 05:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:18 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Blazinghand wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


Self votes are not allowed.


The vote count also reflected a self-vote from LS. That has been removed.



Come on, you can't let yourself be beat in terms of "having read things in this game " by me dude lol
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 21:22 GMT
#2357
On March 05 2019 06:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


Dude, there's four hours. I'm fine voting BH but let me do my thing. You're annoying me and you didn't even have the courtesy of answering my question -_-


iamp is mostly doing this to avoid playing, and is trying to claim it's something other than a policy lynch for unclear reasons. I'm still chewing on whether or not he's just bad or he's actually scum who just wants to say "hey who could blame me for this?" when it all plays out. given that it's iamp, both are perfectly plausible.


Aren't you the one encouraging people to lynch you? Lol, if you're gonna throw shade at least committ.


I actually tried to self-vote in the voting thread and was told by the host that it's not allowed



LightningStrike (3): LightningStrike, [UoN]Sentinel, Rels

interesting. can mods kill some people ty



On March 05 2019 05:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:18 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Blazinghand wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Blazinghand


Self votes are not allowed.


The vote count also reflected a self-vote from LS. That has been removed.


When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 21:22 GMT
#2359
Am I the only person who reads the threads or what
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 21:26 GMT
#2364
On March 05 2019 06:23 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:13 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:44 Ace wrote:
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.

Ace why are you trying so hard for someone you don’t know the alignment of?


Define trying

Posting exclusively about how we shouldn’t lynch BH in your last like 5 posts


Might want to read that carefully champ. I didn't address you or anyone else. Just Blazinghand.

I actually really appreciate your faith in me and my ability to contribute but I just don't think it's going to happen dude I'm sorry. The best route here is to have a policy lunch on me today so that I don't end up being a major topic of conversation tomorrow. There's simply no way I'm going to go back and read 100 pages of stuff. how many try posting some basic reads at the end of the day if I get some time at work in front of a keyboard with nothing to do but I really don't think that anyting helpful is going to happen there. It's fine to just policy Lynch me here. Obviously in an optimal world I would play well and not get lynched but we don't live in that world
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 21:28 GMT
#2368
Should I not be voting Palmer for mayor then
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 04 2019 21:36 GMT
#2381
If koshi is well known to be town and plans to use the mayor Lynch on me why don't we just make him the mayor
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.