• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:02
CEST 06:02
KST 13:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8576 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:13 GMT
#6868
Read flavour, Sentinel knew who mafia was. Mafia most likely knew there was a traitor but not who it was.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:17 GMT
#6883
On March 11 2019 08:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Found some hillrious gold from plamar's filter:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:17 Palmar wrote:
There's a bunch of people voting to lynch me, so it's time to pull a great game out of the hat:

Let's play: Bad or scum?

Tubesock: No idea, have read almost nothing he's posted which is often a scumtell (I find mafia player uninteresting very often).
Holyflare: I actually think town. Just really bad. I still am suspicious because my brain keeps telling me HF is good at this game, but evidence suggests otherwise.
rsoultin: Almost certainly bad.
Ace: Probably bad because his posting hasn't been shit, but could be long scum. Gonna go with bad for now
Mr. Wiggles: Scum, his filter is shit and he never says anything of value
BloodyC0bbler: Probably scum, not as strong as Wiggles or Sentinel but very scummy
Jockmcplop: Probably bad.
Mocsta: Bad
[UoN]Sentinel: Obvious mafia, small chance of very selifsh anti-town 3p, but almost certainly mafia
Pandain: I'm guessing bad, but like tubesock I have very little opinion. I liked 1 mechanics post but that's really about it
LightningStrike: Bad
raynpelikoneet: Probably bad, he always thinks I'm mafia for some reason
sicklucker: Probably bad, but I can never tell with sicklucker. He's not lying that no scum ever nightkills him because he usually helps mafia more than town when he's town

Ironically he nailed BC and Sent.


Wait? After this flip you went back to read Palmars filter and realized this? Tbh it reeks a lot like that post stuck out to you from the beginning.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:18 GMT
#6889
And why have you colored Wiggles red, LS.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:21 GMT
#6900
On March 11 2019 08:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:18 Vivax wrote:
And why have you colored Wiggles red, LS.

Palmar did that not me lol.


True lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:43 GMT
#6935
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.


This seems plausible. If Rels picks a townie, it's a new qt. If Rels picks the traitor, he gets access to the mafia qt.

He picked tina N1 cause idk, and apparently rayn N2 maybe because of this post.

On March 08 2019 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:01 Tubesock wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:45 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:30 Palmar wrote:
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.


You’re not the problem. Neither is HF.

? If Palmar wasn't a problem then why was your vote to have him killed at this point?

I actually dived into your filter to find where you strong townread HF... and I don't see it at all. You made up your mind HF was town at the start of the game based on... nothing? And your comment after nightfall was about me, not about HF at all. In fact, it's the post that is continuously quoted here that has the whole ramble about how wonderful it would have been if HF had killed scum!Palmar.

Why are you townreading HF?



It started with agreement on a semi long stream of posts. And other small things that he did that I doubt mafia HF would bother with.

While I certainly will semi ignore someone I town from time to time, HF’s townread can disappear quite fast. I’m always watching what he does.

I’ve been called contrarian many times. But I truly believe that him sticking to what he said he’d do (shoot Palmar) is far more likely to come from town HF. I do think MafiaHF would have never pushed Palmar and instead gone after one of the other prominent towns and killed them instead. Rayn he could have killed at the time as most were lukewarm on him at the time. Or whoever.

Lol if he killed rayn he 100% dies today

Not if rayn is scum. But that'd be an amazing bus.

i am super scum though.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:50 GMT
#6952
Mocsta you are one scummy fuck
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:51 GMT
#6956
This anti-onegu sentiment you're stirring doesn't go unnoticed @ Grack, Mocsta, Ace
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 10 2019 23:52 GMT
#6959
Kill chez tomorrow for realz.

FF being mad hatter I can see but Chez?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 00:01 GMT
#6964
Sorry Slam I wasn't expecting much else anyway since there's not nearly enough suspicion on me to warrant being left alive. I liked how we were on similar pages this game tho.

I think you still have a chance to survive scum pushing you though, if it happens.

SL mafia claim at EoD reads like it could be another traitor. Hey Rels have you two gotten yourselves a room already.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 16:31 GMT
#7088
That post LS posted with Palmars read made me quite suspicious, but looking at his filter and comparing it to his allegedly best scum game, I'd place LS at a 10 % chance of being scum, for me personally.

He just feels super relaxed (for most) of this game and I actually like most of his posts. Keeps posting his thoughts without prepping them up excessively in any way I could see.

I'd say that he has been in my blind spot for most of the game until this filter dive, and I can safely conclude I don't need to be paranoid about him.

Next I'll probably check Gracks and Ticktocks posting volume throughout the day, trying to take into account TTs personal issue.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 16:38 GMT
#7090
Acro is the player who has been single-handedly putting the most effort into his posts. If he was scum I'd be glad to lose to him. Everything to me reads super tryhard townie.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 17:39 GMT
#7102
On March 03 2019 09:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 08:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 03 2019 08:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 08:31 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 03 2019 08:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
K I've read nothing compelling in 30 pages
Carry on

Shhhh. They'll turn on you like they turned on GRACKARONI

I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.

I am but now I'm already drunk and I made myself laugh with my very large font.

Plus the more annoyance that gets addressed to me the more likely I am to dig in further and troll because meh I'm already going to get lynched anyways.

i will assume mafia and not change my mind for at least 24 hours

Why?

because that is the most mafia i-give-up shit i have ever seen and i would require sustained play to change my mind

You know I usually try harder as mafia than town.


This convo including the nested quotes from multiple dudes is probably the worst I could find in Gracks filter. Otherwise I probably only imagined him having a higher posting volume on the last day compared to the others. Probably cause mafia killed all the other spammy townies and I couldn't quantify Gracks posts properly.

Aside from this, I see him having fun with the game. Even at this point when mafia has the most spotlight on them (that's also a point for pandain being town. The HF shot really took away a massive chunk of worthless discussion for mafia to take advantage of) he seems overall chill and just enjoys regularly shitposting with the occasional analysis.

On March 04 2019 05:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I think Tumblewood is mafia.

It's hard for me to explain but when he plays as town he has controversial opinions and he almost always sticks his foot in his mouth. I know some people like him for his aggressive early post against MZ but I remember when I played mafia with him he entered the thread in the same way, and it gave me bad vibes that he didn't have any posts early on that weren't serious like that.

Also I disliked the list post he made.


Bonus points for hipster read on TW.
Great analysis of HFs D1 play btw, Grack. Lend me some of that talent to discern scrublords from scum.

90 % chance of Grack being town here. 10/10 would night kill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 18:45 GMT
#7110
I don't feel terribly confident about my ability to read TickTock, but my gut says very probably town. Little to no bullshit in his posts, seems genuinely like a guy struggling his hardest to play while being busy irl. Also noticeable is that he talks and gives an opinion about whoever he can.

Except Tubesock maybe, but I think most of the game forgot he's even in the game by now.

He's actually taking notes and consulting them. His march 10 reads list is probably pretty good by now.

If I were to stay in the game, I'd say TT is a never lynch guy.

10/10 would night kill
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 18:54 GMT
#7112
I think Tubesock is highly suspicious just for the fact that nobody, and I mean literally nobody IIRC, has brought him up for lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 18:54 GMT
#7113
It's like he doesn't exist, he's in that sweet blind lurker spot.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 18:55 GMT
#7114
If I were mafia against a town Tubesock, I'd push the living shit out of him provided I'd actually be posting as mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 19:15 GMT
#7121
Just pile a wagon on him tomorrow, if he unlurks make him sweat, then kill him. If he doesn't, just kill him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 19:26 GMT
#7123
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so


On March 08 2019 05:54 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:45 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so


When you get a chance, can you explain if the bolded sentence was about Trfel or BH? And if it was about BH, why did you vote for him?

On March 05 2019 08:53 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?

he dosent look town at all


He's here at end of day trying to prove his innocence. All of these people (especially you) love to stroke your own egos with how somebodys posting means X or Y without really considering sometimes it's hard to just play well in a large game like this.

To me, he looks like a town that cares at end of day.



I was talking about trfel — when he said “he doesn’t look town at al”l I assumed he was talking about trfel—I responded with my opinion on trfel


On March 09 2019 01:04 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 01:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2019 00:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2019 00:32 Vivax wrote:
And it's rather obvious HF is bussing Jock as of now. But guess what, he'll probably spend most of the day tomorrow doing distancing, moving people to jock and at deadline he'll just try to move everyone to some random lynch bait using sentiment as he always did.

Vivax in order to be productive I'm gonna ask you to go with the assumption HF is town at least for tomorrow so we don't waste another day of jubjub debate.

What are your thoughts on a wiggles/fecalfeast/damdred lynch?


Why are you leaving out jock who to me looks like the only guy you've cased if we want to call it like that.

On March 06 2019 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?


On March 05 2019 07:56 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm voting trfel because so many people have reads on him and I'm not sure what's going on with BH at all.

Soo post one suggests that you think trfel is town and then you decide to vote for him as scum bc "you don't know whats going on with BC"

HMMMMMM

Also you're one of those HF lurker voters...

On March 05 2019 18:37 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 18:29 rsoultin wrote:
i'm done with you acro. go back to something interesting, if you can manage it. calling your maybes in your reads list bad was a good start

@jock uhhuh...yeah i don't get how you read this game and claim that hf didn't have a scumread on palmar that he made overwhelmingly clear multiple times including his intention to use the mayor lynch to vote him. if your uncommitted to any pov is your way of saying he's scum i guess that makes some sense but it's a lot of words just to nullread someone


At one point he said he wasn't going to lynch palmar and was just using the platform to find out who would go for it. The he said that was a lie.
This is the post that is making me question his motives and how genuine his palmar read was.

This is literally hours after the flip dude. What about him literally killing palmar is making you question his motives. Jock you've waffled so many times on HF in the last 24 hours I can't help but feel like you're setting yourself up for either side of an HF lynch and you're just waiting to see which way the thread goes.

You also ask a lot of questions and push very few reads. You have only one substantial post detailing who you think is scum and have done nothing to advance your case... my goodness we're gonna have quite the docket of scum once I'm done sifting through the HF voters.



Why would someone only be allowed to ask about people they've cased?


ExOs contributions for the weekend.

Kill with fire.

Please everyone just kill ExO and Tubesock before you lay a hand on anyone else ok. Wouldn't want town just killing each other cause it's just the townies who get into your field of view, although it would be fitting for a end of the world mafia.

It's almost day 4 and safe to say that only the most vocal dudes got pushed. Lurker lynch seems shitty, but it's simple.

DF not posting during night phase when he's had surgery very recently and should have at least a few days off also screams like he's just flying under the radar.

Also as town he should have the most information by now and be motivated to do something with it and he isn't. Seems to me like all mafia lurk hard at this point and none of them want to step forward cause that'd mean putting in more work than their perceived shitty teammates.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 19:33 GMT
#7125
On March 12 2019 04:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 04:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so


On March 08 2019 05:54 ExO_ wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:45 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so


When you get a chance, can you explain if the bolded sentence was about Trfel or BH? And if it was about BH, why did you vote for him?

On March 05 2019 08:53 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?

he dosent look town at all


He's here at end of day trying to prove his innocence. All of these people (especially you) love to stroke your own egos with how somebodys posting means X or Y without really considering sometimes it's hard to just play well in a large game like this.

To me, he looks like a town that cares at end of day.



I was talking about trfel — when he said “he doesn’t look town at al”l I assumed he was talking about trfel—I responded with my opinion on trfel


On March 09 2019 01:04 ExO_ wrote:
On March 09 2019 01:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2019 00:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2019 00:32 Vivax wrote:
And it's rather obvious HF is bussing Jock as of now. But guess what, he'll probably spend most of the day tomorrow doing distancing, moving people to jock and at deadline he'll just try to move everyone to some random lynch bait using sentiment as he always did.

Vivax in order to be productive I'm gonna ask you to go with the assumption HF is town at least for tomorrow so we don't waste another day of jubjub debate.

What are your thoughts on a wiggles/fecalfeast/damdred lynch?


Why are you leaving out jock who to me looks like the only guy you've cased if we want to call it like that.

On March 06 2019 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?


On March 05 2019 07:56 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm voting trfel because so many people have reads on him and I'm not sure what's going on with BH at all.

Soo post one suggests that you think trfel is town and then you decide to vote for him as scum bc "you don't know whats going on with BC"

HMMMMMM

Also you're one of those HF lurker voters...

On March 05 2019 18:37 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 18:29 rsoultin wrote:
i'm done with you acro. go back to something interesting, if you can manage it. calling your maybes in your reads list bad was a good start

@jock uhhuh...yeah i don't get how you read this game and claim that hf didn't have a scumread on palmar that he made overwhelmingly clear multiple times including his intention to use the mayor lynch to vote him. if your uncommitted to any pov is your way of saying he's scum i guess that makes some sense but it's a lot of words just to nullread someone


At one point he said he wasn't going to lynch palmar and was just using the platform to find out who would go for it. The he said that was a lie.
This is the post that is making me question his motives and how genuine his palmar read was.

This is literally hours after the flip dude. What about him literally killing palmar is making you question his motives. Jock you've waffled so many times on HF in the last 24 hours I can't help but feel like you're setting yourself up for either side of an HF lynch and you're just waiting to see which way the thread goes.

You also ask a lot of questions and push very few reads. You have only one substantial post detailing who you think is scum and have done nothing to advance your case... my goodness we're gonna have quite the docket of scum once I'm done sifting through the HF voters.



Why would someone only be allowed to ask about people they've cased?


ExOs contributions for the weekend.

Kill with fire.

Please everyone just kill ExO and Tubesock before you lay a hand on anyone else ok. Wouldn't want town just killing each other cause it's just the townies who get into your field of view, although it would be fitting for a end of the world mafia.

It's almost day 4 and safe to say that only the most vocal dudes got pushed. Lurker lynch seems shitty, but it's simple.

DF not posting during night phase when he's had surgery very recently and should have at least a few days off also screams like he's just flying under the radar.

Also as town he should have the most information by now and be motivated to do something with it and he isn't. Seems to me like all mafia lurk hard at this point and none of them want to step forward cause that'd mean putting in more work than their perceived shitty teammates.

Stop using out of game reasons to read people muppet


DF is an active town player who loves analyzing things. This game he's just apathetic. Prove me wrong.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 19:37 GMT
#7126
And the N2 kills were horrible. Whoever chose them wasn't reading the game correctly or accurately enough. Among them were enough townies pointing fingers in the wrong direction.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2032
Snow 44
NaDa 31
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 567
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1464
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1076
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g9236
Doublelift2535
JimRising 686
PiGStarcraft292
ArmadaUGS182
C9.Mang0170
Maynarde143
ViBE84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• practicex 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush478
• Stunt258
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 58m
OSC
8h 58m
Stellar Fest
8h 58m
OSC
19h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.