• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7658 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 454 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 09:02 GMT
#3101
On March 05 2019 16:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 16:50 AMG wrote:
Rayn, is there any players in particular you'd like my thoughts on? Im only on page 19 so far, but I can give someone a filter dive and let you know if anything jumps out at me, otherwise I can just store my thoughts until I catch up eventually and post everything then.

Any of these:
Mr. Wiggles, BloodyC0bbler, tubesock, AMG, darthfoley, Grackaroni, Onegu, Fecalfeast, Damdred.

ROFL. You're not even trying. Those are the least relevant players in the game. Onegu wasn't even playing, and you.just told AMG to read himself.

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 09:02 GMT
#3102
On March 05 2019 09:38 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:59 Conversion wrote:
##unvote
##vote trfel

Scumclaim.

On March 05 2019 09:39 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:38 Holyflare wrote:
You guys knew what you were voting for :D

Scumclaim 2.

On March 05 2019 10:09 Acrofales wrote:
Man. This is gonna be a boring few days. We lynch sentinel and wiggles. After that we need to switch our brains back on.

Yeah let's not lynch the dudes who scumclaimed first.
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 09:04 GMT
#3103
On March 05 2019 17:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
I don't get the palmar kill.
I get why hf would say he's going to lynch palmar but I really thought he was going to go on something stronger than 'Well I said I would' when deciding who to kill. He had already got himself a ton of info, could have got even more by killing someone else.

My townread on rsoultin is fading fast. Something about the way she kickstarted the trfel train and the got out of the way at the last second.


That's fair. I think I look bad, too xD

I will say though that all this 'I didn't think he'd do what he said he would' stuff is pretty blah. HF did it. Figure out what that makes him. This just reads like you don't want to be associated with the flip.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 09:04 GMT
#3104
he got you there bud acro we kill holyflare or I kill you after rayn
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 09:05 GMT
#3105
marv is not worth killing next cycle tho. He will just give us a free lynch later if hes mafia if god wills it
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 09:05 GMT
#3106
On March 05 2019 17:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
I get why hf would say he's going to lynch palmar but I really thought he was going to go on something stronger than 'Well I said I would' when deciding who to kill. He had already got himself a ton of info, could have got even more by killing someone else.

Who? And what info would that have given?
table for two on a tv tray
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 05 2019 09:05 GMT
#3107
On March 05 2019 18:04 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
I don't get the palmar kill.
I get why hf would say he's going to lynch palmar but I really thought he was going to go on something stronger than 'Well I said I would' when deciding who to kill. He had already got himself a ton of info, could have got even more by killing someone else.

My townread on rsoultin is fading fast. Something about the way she kickstarted the trfel train and the got out of the way at the last second.


That's fair. I think I look bad, too xD

I will say though that all this 'I didn't think he'd do what he said he would' stuff is pretty blah. HF did it. Figure out what that makes him. This just reads like you don't want to be associated with the flip.


This is exactly what I intend to do.
What are you thinking about hf currently?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 09:06 GMT
#3108
On March 05 2019 16:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 16:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Whoever said Acrofales was trying to do something during EoD is completely wrong, he was never doing anything, that was just headless running from one place to another with no fucking direction.

He might be mafia, he kinda strongly said conversion was mafia right after the flip but then didn’t reference me at all once I’d started posting, thought it was a bit weird

What's there to reference. You're going to be Marv. You have a ton of real reads pent up from your observer time, and they are going to peter out fast when as scum you have to keep up with the thread. It was also 1:30 AM and I wanted to go to bed. Despite being really really angry.

I couldn't ask you why conversion did what he did. Which was the only relevant thing right then that I wanted to know from you.

Also, I realized we got bigger fish to fry than you. Sentinel, Wiggles and HF are far more important.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 09:07 GMT
#3109
On March 05 2019 18:04 sicklucker wrote:
he got you there bud acro we kill holyflare or I kill you after rayn

If HF and Rayn die before me, I'll die a happy townie. But we should really kill Palmar's strongest scumreads that were also on both bad trains.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 09:09 GMT
#3110
On March 05 2019 18:05 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 18:04 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
I don't get the palmar kill.
I get why hf would say he's going to lynch palmar but I really thought he was going to go on something stronger than 'Well I said I would' when deciding who to kill. He had already got himself a ton of info, could have got even more by killing someone else.

My townread on rsoultin is fading fast. Something about the way she kickstarted the trfel train and the got out of the way at the last second.


That's fair. I think I look bad, too xD

I will say though that all this 'I didn't think he'd do what he said he would' stuff is pretty blah. HF did it. Figure out what that makes him. This just reads like you don't want to be associated with the flip.


This is exactly what I intend to do.
What are you thinking about hf currently?


Him lynching Palmar changes absolutely nothing for me lol >< I am not the sort of idiot who thinks that someone being wrong makes them scum, or that going after a 'top town player if he's town' makes them scum (biased here cause I know I'm town but whatevs).

I'm willing to admit that I could be wrong on him just like any other player, but I still think how he's played and how he interacted with rayn in particular when they were fighting comes from a town HF. And I'd like to be right about something so there's that lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 09:09 GMT
#3111
On March 05 2019 18:07 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 18:04 sicklucker wrote:
he got you there bud acro we kill holyflare or I kill you after rayn

If HF and Rayn die before me, I'll die a happy townie. But we should really kill Palmar's strongest scumreads that were also on both bad trains.


well if god wills it the vig will start the process for us
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 09:09 GMT
#3112
On March 05 2019 18:00 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:53 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 16:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:36 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Who was the guy who was super interested in Jockmcplop's mafia terminology?

Acro asked Jock three times if this was his first mafia game, looking at his filter.

Sounds like throwing a bone of shade like "someone please pick up on this and be suspicious of him".
Why the fuck would Jock start the game by going to scum QT with "hi team, first tell me mafia terminology so i can make posts"???

He wouldn't. But he might be getting coached simply by scum bandying words around. But he just knew way more than he could get from coaching and his explanation was fine, as you might have noticed as I dropped it after he explained.

Now go die, scum.

Team scum:
Wiggles (Palmar case + votes)
Sentinel (Palmar case + trfel case + votes)
Holyflare (not dumb enough to kill Palmar as town)

Pretty sure:
Rayn (did nothing all day. Town rayn would be telling people how dumb they are and be raging at HF. Instead, he is here to tell me I'm scum for thinking Palmar is town. Wtf? Nice omgus)

Probably:
MZ (did nothing all day, but was instantly around after flip)
Damdred (same)
BC (sheeping Palmar)
Marv (last minute vote switch)

Maybe:
Fecalfeast (trfel thought he was scum)
BH (martyring :/ )

100% absent and useless:
Onegu
Rels



-squints at-

this seems like a very 'other people said' sort of list to me which is less true taken as a whole and more true if you look at the top scumspects

lots of sheeples and shallow

also i find it curious that you just tack on oneg and rels at the end when i'm fairly sure they're not the only ones in that category and they're ones i have actual reasons to scumread. worth noting if you ever flip scum

Name one other person with a 1-page filter that wasn't replaced.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 09:09 GMT
#3113
Explain why Sentinel and Wiggles are on par with your "scumclaim1 and scumclaim2" people just because Palmar was town?
table for two on a tv tray
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 09:13 GMT
#3114
On March 05 2019 18:09 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 18:00 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:53 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 16:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:36 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Who was the guy who was super interested in Jockmcplop's mafia terminology?

Acro asked Jock three times if this was his first mafia game, looking at his filter.

Sounds like throwing a bone of shade like "someone please pick up on this and be suspicious of him".
Why the fuck would Jock start the game by going to scum QT with "hi team, first tell me mafia terminology so i can make posts"???

He wouldn't. But he might be getting coached simply by scum bandying words around. But he just knew way more than he could get from coaching and his explanation was fine, as you might have noticed as I dropped it after he explained.

Now go die, scum.

Team scum:
Wiggles (Palmar case + votes)
Sentinel (Palmar case + trfel case + votes)
Holyflare (not dumb enough to kill Palmar as town)

Pretty sure:
Rayn (did nothing all day. Town rayn would be telling people how dumb they are and be raging at HF. Instead, he is here to tell me I'm scum for thinking Palmar is town. Wtf? Nice omgus)

Probably:
MZ (did nothing all day, but was instantly around after flip)
Damdred (same)
BC (sheeping Palmar)
Marv (last minute vote switch)

Maybe:
Fecalfeast (trfel thought he was scum)
BH (martyring :/ )

100% absent and useless:
Onegu
Rels



-squints at-

this seems like a very 'other people said' sort of list to me which is less true taken as a whole and more true if you look at the top scumspects

lots of sheeples and shallow

also i find it curious that you just tack on oneg and rels at the end when i'm fairly sure they're not the only ones in that category and they're ones i have actual reasons to scumread. worth noting if you ever flip scum

Name one other person with a 1-page filter that wasn't replaced.


If they're not 1-page there are several who are damn close. Nice strawman.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 09:14 GMT
#3115
marv just completely ignores me when we come into the thread with the same reactions. If hf is town marv certainly is not. but like I said thats a free lynch hopefully down the road no need to go down that rabbit hole yet
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 09:15 GMT
#3116
My maybe list above is badly
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 05 2019 09:16 GMT
#3117
On March 05 2019 18:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
I get why hf would say he's going to lynch palmar but I really thought he was going to go on something stronger than 'Well I said I would' when deciding who to kill. He had already got himself a ton of info, could have got even more by killing someone else.

Who? And what info would that have given?


What did we get from palmar's lynch?
HF is playing a game I don't yet understand I think. It was surely a huge risk lynching palmar cos hf is likely to get killed tonight (given what I've read so far any way).
He could have achieved the same results lynching one of palmar's wagon - maybe even BH without as much of the risk to himself - and the mafia reaction would have been easier to gain info from than now..


Rsoul making damn sure we don't forget she's been wrong about lots of things. I'm keeping an eye on this.

RIP Meatloaf <3
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 09:18 GMT
#3118
My maybe list above is bad.

BH is probably a VT.

And if he is, I think his calmer analysis of conversion might make sense. I did like how Marv immediately entered the thread as if he was excited to play. As scum there'd be no urgency and he'd slum it with his homies in the QT, acting as if he wasn't around before being forced to make an appearance here today. His mere presence makes him more townie.

Also, @rsoul: sheeping Palmar to victory is a fantastic strategy that I'll happily follow.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 09:21 GMT
#3119
On March 05 2019 18:13 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 18:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 18:00 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:53 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 16:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:36 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Who was the guy who was super interested in Jockmcplop's mafia terminology?

Acro asked Jock three times if this was his first mafia game, looking at his filter.

Sounds like throwing a bone of shade like "someone please pick up on this and be suspicious of him".
Why the fuck would Jock start the game by going to scum QT with "hi team, first tell me mafia terminology so i can make posts"???

He wouldn't. But he might be getting coached simply by scum bandying words around. But he just knew way more than he could get from coaching and his explanation was fine, as you might have noticed as I dropped it after he explained.

Now go die, scum.

Team scum:
Wiggles (Palmar case + votes)
Sentinel (Palmar case + trfel case + votes)
Holyflare (not dumb enough to kill Palmar as town)

Pretty sure:
Rayn (did nothing all day. Town rayn would be telling people how dumb they are and be raging at HF. Instead, he is here to tell me I'm scum for thinking Palmar is town. Wtf? Nice omgus)

Probably:
MZ (did nothing all day, but was instantly around after flip)
Damdred (same)
BC (sheeping Palmar)
Marv (last minute vote switch)

Maybe:
Fecalfeast (trfel thought he was scum)
BH (martyring :/ )

100% absent and useless:
Onegu
Rels



-squints at-

this seems like a very 'other people said' sort of list to me which is less true taken as a whole and more true if you look at the top scumspects

lots of sheeples and shallow

also i find it curious that you just tack on oneg and rels at the end when i'm fairly sure they're not the only ones in that category and they're ones i have actual reasons to scumread. worth noting if you ever flip scum

Name one other person with a 1-page filter that wasn't replaced.


If they're not 1-page there are several who are damn close. Nice strawman.

No. That was literally my criteria for being 100% inactive.

But nobody else even comes close. Not even BC or darthfoley. Chezinu comes close in content, but not in volume.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 09:22 GMT
#3120
On March 05 2019 18:18 Acrofales wrote:
My maybe list above is bad.

BH is probably a VT.

And if he is, I think his calmer analysis of conversion might make sense. I did like how Marv immediately entered the thread as if he was excited to play. As scum there'd be no urgency and he'd slum it with his homies in the QT, acting as if he wasn't around before being forced to make an appearance here today. His mere presence makes him more townie.

Also, @rsoul: sheeping Palmar to victory is a fantastic strategy that I'll happily follow.


doesn't strike me as any less lazy just because palmar's name is shiny
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7218
StarCastTV_EN109
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3962
Jaedong 1351
EffOrt 1088
actioN 1064
Soma 482
Horang2 461
BeSt 443
Killer 336
Pusan 244
ZerO 166
[ Show more ]
Stork 159
Zeus 102
soO 93
Rush 78
HiyA 66
Shinee 36
Bale 29
Mong 27
Sharp 26
Terrorterran 20
NaDa 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
ToSsGirL 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2559
XaKoH 326
Counter-Strike
edward44
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes924
WinterStarcraft831
Other Games
gofns45424
singsing1295
olofmeister1280
ceh9556
Livibee197
Pyrionflax148
ArmadaUGS44
byalli6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick550
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream399
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1730
• Rush1359
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.