• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10404 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 454 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 08:33 GMT
#3081
On March 05 2019 08:58 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia

So is BC probably, he wasn't actually trying to save me, just trying to look good. Or he would actually do shit.


Wait.... I think Palmar might be saying something here..

something is mafia... I am having trouble reading it... it just a bunch of wiggles...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:33 GMT
#3082
On March 05 2019 17:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv what's your take on Ace? I think he is full of shit.

Isn’t he always though

Would have to read, not sure when. Didn’t read the couple of posts I saw scummy but that doesn’t mean much

Basically he asked Holyflare this:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Ace wrote:
@holyflare: just voted you for Mayor. I haven't fully caught up but I've been skim reading. Assuming you win the election your plan is what again? Just restate for clarity so I'm not confused or in case I missed any new developments.

Then nothing on HF's campaign on lynching Palmar.
Do you think he EVER as town doesn't verify by just reading HF's filter what HF wants to do (as HF didn't answer him afaik)?

Because i don't.
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 08:35 GMT
#3083
On March 05 2019 15:51 AMG wrote:
151 pages... you cannot be serious!

I started playing here nearly a decade ago under the name Adam4167, some of you ive played with, most of the rest Ive spectated games you were in.

Now, if someone could tell me on a scale of 1 to 10 the level of shit ive waded into, 1 being my socks would get wet and 10 being if i open my mouth I die of E.coli?

23
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:36 GMT
#3084
The truth is were mafia together and im jealous of what he pulled off so im bussing him
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:40 GMT
#3085
Well sicklucker if you don't want to answer someone is going to hold you accountable for the "game opens up " when Holyflare indeed dies. If this was your answer:
On March 05 2019 17:17 sicklucker wrote:
well im confident he is the mathematical lynch. im more confident hes a good lynch then any amount of my sad reading ability can comprehend. So im not really motivated to find mafia since a very likely mafia is in line. IF he flips town then I can try hard to save the game for town by finding mafia and not getting lynched. If he flips mafia I can kill you. Untill hes dead no motivation

then that's a shit answer and you're even more mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:42 GMT
#3086
On March 05 2019 07:28 sicklucker wrote:
but i am pushing this tref lynch over bh. its better if we get someone were more sure is mafia then a policy lynch. For all we know it could reduce mafia kp and powers. Its too early to policy lynch when thats potentially on the field.

policy lynch very bad
policy mafia kill very good

Why do you say BH was a policy lynch, because he was not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:43 GMT
#3087
Also that particular post screams to me you have extra information.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 08:50 GMT
#3088
On March 05 2019 17:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv what's your take on Ace? I think he is full of shit.

Isn’t he always though

Would have to read, not sure when. Didn’t read the couple of posts I saw scummy but that doesn’t mean much

Basically he asked Holyflare this:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:01 Ace wrote:
@holyflare: just voted you for Mayor. I haven't fully caught up but I've been skim reading. Assuming you win the election your plan is what again? Just restate for clarity so I'm not confused or in case I missed any new developments.

Then nothing on HF's campaign on lynching Palmar.
Do you think he EVER as town doesn't verify by just reading HF's filter what HF wants to do (as HF didn't answer him afaik)?

Because i don't.

My impression is he would be more careful as mafia than that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:51 GMT
#3089
Anyways i think at the start of the game, or rather from the start of the game sicklucker was too "calm" for some reason. Normally he just focuses on idk some random shit that often times gets him lynched but he plays much better as mafia because like some players working with extra information they just perform better (or as VT they dont give a fuck).

I don't think he is blue though this time. Dont care, scum or blue 90/10.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:52 GMT
#3090
On March 05 2019 17:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also that particular post screams to me you have extra information.


I even knew you would say that. I have way too much information I guess
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:52 GMT
#3091
On March 05 2019 17:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv what's your take on Ace? I think he is full of shit.

Isn’t he always though

Would have to read, not sure when. Didn’t read the couple of posts I saw scummy but that doesn’t mean much

Basically he asked Holyflare this:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Ace wrote:
@holyflare: just voted you for Mayor. I haven't fully caught up but I've been skim reading. Assuming you win the election your plan is what again? Just restate for clarity so I'm not confused or in case I missed any new developments.

Then nothing on HF's campaign on lynching Palmar.
Do you think he EVER as town doesn't verify by just reading HF's filter what HF wants to do (as HF didn't answer him afaik)?

Because i don't.

My impression is he would be more careful as mafia than that

I am pretty sure at the time HF was taking the train fro mthe airport and ultimaltely missed the question entirely.
Do you think it's possible Ace just ran with that (he was in the thread for ages after that post)?
Why doesn't he check if HF doesn't answer in reasonable time in case he is town?
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 08:53 GMT
#3092
On March 05 2019 16:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 15:36 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Who was the guy who was super interested in Jockmcplop's mafia terminology?

Acro asked Jock three times if this was his first mafia game, looking at his filter.

Sounds like throwing a bone of shade like "someone please pick up on this and be suspicious of him".
Why the fuck would Jock start the game by going to scum QT with "hi team, first tell me mafia terminology so i can make posts"???

He wouldn't. But he might be getting coached simply by scum bandying words around. But he just knew way more than he could get from coaching and his explanation was fine, as you might have noticed as I dropped it after he explained.

Now go die, scum.

Team scum:
Wiggles (Palmar case + votes)
Sentinel (Palmar case + trfel case + votes)
Holyflare (not dumb enough to kill Palmar as town)

Pretty sure:
Rayn (did nothing all day. Town rayn would be telling people how dumb they are and be raging at HF. Instead, he is here to tell me I'm scum for thinking Palmar is town. Wtf? Nice omgus)

Probably:
MZ (did nothing all day, but was instantly around after flip)
Damdred (same)
BC (sheeping Palmar)
Marv (last minute vote switch)

Maybe:
Fecalfeast (trfel thought he was scum)
BH (martyring :/ )

100% absent and useless:
Onegu
Rels

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:55 GMT
#3093
idk I thought I answered your question bud. Its way too early to be answering questions to someone I think is more likely to be mafia then most. BUt how did I not answer your question.

Just because you dont like the answer does not mean I didnt answer it
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 08:55 GMT
#3094
On March 05 2019 17:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv what's your take on Ace? I think he is full of shit.

Isn’t he always though

Would have to read, not sure when. Didn’t read the couple of posts I saw scummy but that doesn’t mean much

Basically he asked Holyflare this:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Ace wrote:
@holyflare: just voted you for Mayor. I haven't fully caught up but I've been skim reading. Assuming you win the election your plan is what again? Just restate for clarity so I'm not confused or in case I missed any new developments.

Then nothing on HF's campaign on lynching Palmar.
Do you think he EVER as town doesn't verify by just reading HF's filter what HF wants to do (as HF didn't answer him afaik)?

Because i don't.

My impression is he would be more careful as mafia than that

I am pretty sure at the time HF was taking the train fro mthe airport and ultimaltely missed the question entirely.
Do you think it's possible Ace just ran with that (he was in the thread for ages after that post)?
Why doesn't he check if HF doesn't answer in reasonable time in case he is town?

Yeah I get what you’re saying but I can also see town Ace town doing that and mafia Ace normally doesn’t do things that look like that

Gonna park it for now, it’s not enough one way or the other
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 05 2019 08:55 GMT
#3095
I don't get the palmar kill.
I get why hf would say he's going to lynch palmar but I really thought he was going to go on something stronger than 'Well I said I would' when deciding who to kill. He had already got himself a ton of info, could have got even more by killing someone else.

My townread on rsoultin is fading fast. Something about the way she kickstarted the trfel train and the got out of the way at the last second.
RIP Meatloaf <3
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:57 GMT
#3096
On March 05 2019 17:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
I don't get the palmar kill.
I get why hf would say he's going to lynch palmar but I really thought he was going to go on something stronger than 'Well I said I would' when deciding who to kill. He had already got himself a ton of info, could have got even more by killing someone else.

My townread on rsoultin is fading fast. Something about the way she kickstarted the trfel train and the got out of the way at the last second.


so many people have said this now that its probably true and her scum buddys keep bringing it up
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 08:58 GMT
#3097
On March 05 2019 16:50 AMG wrote:
Rayn, is there any players in particular you'd like my thoughts on? Im only on page 19 so far, but I can give someone a filter dive and let you know if anything jumps out at me, otherwise I can just store my thoughts until I catch up eventually and post everything then.

Why are you asking scum what to do? Just because he's active?

Go read HF's filter. That's probably the most important thing to understand.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:58 GMT
#3098
On March 05 2019 17:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:29 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 17:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv what's your take on Ace? I think he is full of shit.

Isn’t he always though

Would have to read, not sure when. Didn’t read the couple of posts I saw scummy but that doesn’t mean much

Basically he asked Holyflare this:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Ace wrote:
@holyflare: just voted you for Mayor. I haven't fully caught up but I've been skim reading. Assuming you win the election your plan is what again? Just restate for clarity so I'm not confused or in case I missed any new developments.

Then nothing on HF's campaign on lynching Palmar.
Do you think he EVER as town doesn't verify by just reading HF's filter what HF wants to do (as HF didn't answer him afaik)?

Because i don't.

My impression is he would be more careful as mafia than that

I am pretty sure at the time HF was taking the train fro mthe airport and ultimaltely missed the question entirely.
Do you think it's possible Ace just ran with that (he was in the thread for ages after that post)?
Why doesn't he check if HF doesn't answer in reasonable time in case he is town?

Yeah I get what you’re saying but I can also see town Ace town doing that and mafia Ace normally doesn’t do things that look like that

Gonna park it for now, it’s not enough one way or the other

Okay, he's not my top scum anyways so we'll see later i guess.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:59 GMT
#3099
marv whats your read on me. Because apparently your not a lock town auto lynching hf with me anymore
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 09:00 GMT
#3100
On March 05 2019 17:53 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 16:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:36 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Who was the guy who was super interested in Jockmcplop's mafia terminology?

Acro asked Jock three times if this was his first mafia game, looking at his filter.

Sounds like throwing a bone of shade like "someone please pick up on this and be suspicious of him".
Why the fuck would Jock start the game by going to scum QT with "hi team, first tell me mafia terminology so i can make posts"???

He wouldn't. But he might be getting coached simply by scum bandying words around. But he just knew way more than he could get from coaching and his explanation was fine, as you might have noticed as I dropped it after he explained.

Now go die, scum.

Team scum:
Wiggles (Palmar case + votes)
Sentinel (Palmar case + trfel case + votes)
Holyflare (not dumb enough to kill Palmar as town)

Pretty sure:
Rayn (did nothing all day. Town rayn would be telling people how dumb they are and be raging at HF. Instead, he is here to tell me I'm scum for thinking Palmar is town. Wtf? Nice omgus)

Probably:
MZ (did nothing all day, but was instantly around after flip)
Damdred (same)
BC (sheeping Palmar)
Marv (last minute vote switch)

Maybe:
Fecalfeast (trfel thought he was scum)
BH (martyring :/ )

100% absent and useless:
Onegu
Rels



-squints at-

this seems like a very 'other people said' sort of list to me which is less true taken as a whole and more true if you look at the top scumspects

lots of sheeples and shallow

also i find it curious that you just tack on oneg and rels at the end when i'm fairly sure they're not the only ones in that category and they're ones i have actual reasons to scumread. worth noting if you ever flip scum
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
Codebar 34
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1146
Mini 921
Soma 631
actioN 512
ggaemo 389
Rush 372
Light 357
Larva 287
Stork 269
Horang2 255
[ Show more ]
BeSt 243
Snow 206
hero 183
Barracks 146
Killer 115
firebathero 102
Aegong 92
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 90
Sea.KH 75
Zeus 72
Shinee 45
Sexy 43
Sharp 36
soO 36
JYJ 35
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Bale 22
zelot 19
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7933
qojqva1971
Dendi841
420jenkins172
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1745
fl0m1066
Fnx 754
edward61
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5291
Other Games
singsing1550
B2W.Neo879
byalli519
Khaldor492
Lowko365
Mlord293
DeMusliM208
Liquid`VortiX186
KnowMe140
ArmadaUGS122
ceh990
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 26
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV226
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH191
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Nemesis2691
• Jankos1795
• TFBlade693
Other Games
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 13m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.