• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8139 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 454 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:14 GMT
#3061
man that was not the right gif what a fail it was bill nye nodding to rayn oh wellzzz
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:14 GMT
#3062
sicklucker how does game open up if Holyflare flips town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:15 GMT
#3063
Or mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:15 GMT
#3064
marv why are you conversing with the enemy
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:17 GMT
#3065
On March 05 2019 17:11 marvellosity wrote:
Acro cases decent tbh

And that's the point when everyone and their mom started scumreading me because Holyflare said not so. Funny isn't it?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 08:17 GMT
#3066
On March 05 2019 17:15 sicklucker wrote:
marv why are you conversing with the enemy

Why is he the enemy
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:17 GMT
#3067
well im confident he is the mathematical lynch. im more confident hes a good lynch then any amount of my sad reading ability can comprehend. So im not really motivated to find mafia since a very likely mafia is in line. IF he flips town then I can try hard to save the game for town by finding mafia and not getting lynched. If he flips mafia I can kill you. Untill hes dead no motivation
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 08:18 GMT
#3068
On March 05 2019 17:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:11 marvellosity wrote:
Acro cases decent tbh

And that's the point when everyone and their mom started scumreading me because Holyflare said not so. Funny isn't it?

I’m highly unlikely to read through for context so I’ll stick with the cases and try to find time to look myself at his filter later xD
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 08:19 GMT
#3069
On March 05 2019 17:17 sicklucker wrote:
well im confident he is the mathematical lynch. im more confident hes a good lynch then any amount of my sad reading ability can comprehend. So im not really motivated to find mafia since a very likely mafia is in line. IF he flips town then I can try hard to save the game for town by finding mafia and not getting lynched. If he flips mafia I can kill you. Untill hes dead no motivation

Thought you were talking about rayn

Don’t really know if hf is mafia, shooting him could still be fun though
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:21 GMT
#3070
On March 05 2019 17:17 sicklucker wrote:
well im confident he is the mathematical lynch. im more confident hes a good lynch then any amount of my sad reading ability can comprehend. So im not really motivated to find mafia since a very likely mafia is in line. IF he flips town then I can try hard to save the game for town by finding mafia and not getting lynched. If he flips mafia I can kill you. Untill hes dead no motivation

Can you answer my question about how the game opens up in case Holyflare is town? Or mafia?
Also do you think Blazinghand is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 08:21 GMT
#3071
The trouble is, if hf is town (or even mafia) it’s so easy for mafia to hide on the kill him train
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:22 GMT
#3072
On March 05 2019 17:21 marvellosity wrote:
The trouble is, if hf is town (or even mafia) it’s so easy for mafia to hide on the kill him train

True because i am probably the only person in the game aside from himself who doesn't want to kill him rn.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:23 GMT
#3073
On March 05 2019 17:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 17:15 sicklucker wrote:
marv why are you conversing with the enemy

Why is he the enemy


because he does not want to lynch holy flare. I didn't think I needed to explain that to you. And even if hes not the enemie
+ Show Spoiler +
its night its all wifmo maybe if i think hes town they wont nk him woooh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 08:23 GMT
#3074
marv what's your take on Ace? I think he is full of shit.
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 08:25 GMT
#3075
Hey guys,

Thank you far all the love so far this game. I know there is a particular individual out there who did not see me as the town that I truly am. Fortunately, she has started to speak with me not as if I was not another monster out there in this town, but as character to whom she can answer questions and even ask questions towards. It was beautiful. It was all you guys out there that turned her around! Thank you for saving me and allowing me troll freely. I shall troll better and bettter. I will practice my antics to make you guys proud!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:59 Tubesock wrote:
I like Chez because he’s entertaining.

I would love for a couple things in this game to be true. We RNG lynch Blazinghand, and that Chezinu hasn’t played with LightningStrike and falls to the rule of LS. Although that’s just the troll in me. I think Chez and LS are townie.


On March 02 2019 15:58 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 15:15 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 14:55 Tictock wrote:
I dunno... This Chez does not seem to be having fun. I don't know if I like this Chez.


Save the Chez?


Sure Save the Chez, but prob not Chez for Pres

You just felt like you were forcing youself to do the letter stuff, even when what you were posting didn't fit it. I would probably be calling you mafia if you were still at it.


On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


On March 03 2019 00:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 23:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
I feel confident in this so far:

Vivax
Rayn
Jockmcplop


I think that Rayn is reading MZ's posts wrong but I believe that he's actually trying to reason out MZ's motivations for the posts that he makes. I don't think MZ's posts have been scummy.

I think Vivax's posts are very very likely to come from town Vivax.

There is one person that I have a gut feeling is scum but it's not worth getting into yet and I want to see more posts.


is that me? what's the point of hiding the name?

On March 02 2019 21:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:51 Vivax wrote:
@ Rayn

MZ said explicitly that he's accepting convs scum claim as a joke, but he wanted to know why he put in those names anyway.

Why is that a reason for you to question his motives?

And why does Conversion instantly get on the defensive about it when MZ said it isn't a reason to scumread him?

Read again, MZ never said Conversion isn't mafia. He said quite the opposite, and i understood perfectly what Conversion was pushing him about. That being said i think that particular answer later on where he explains his stance on Conversion can come easily come from either town or scum, which is why i dropped the conversation about it.


MZ was poking him about it as he said himself and that's how I was reading the entire thing. It's just you and conversion that seemingly are construing it as a scumread.

riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


And this quote from Conversion isn't something a townie would ever write.

"Hey I made a joke post about me being mafia. Let me explain why if it weren't a joke post, it wouldn't make me mafia"


Okay, you can be in my non-lynch pile. This feels like a vivaxy thing to focus on though I can't say I read his post the same way you do. I'd actually call his post a potential strawman argument.

"Why did you pick those names?"
"Why do you care why I picked those names? It's a joke."

I agree with MP that names come from somewhere, joke or not -shrugs-


That's what I'd rather expect from a townie making a joke. And not try to use your joke post in an argumentation for you not being mafia.


Screaming agreement with you there. It's just I don't read the intention behind Conversion's posting as trying to make an argument that makes him not mafia? And since neither of us are him I don't know how we can know his intent for sure :/


ok this is cool, but if you're in agreement with Vivax, do you still want to lynch Chezinu over me? your trail is kind of soft here, unlike Vivax who is hard for "Conversion is mafia"

On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.


There's a ton of people doing this in my perspective, so could you go a little deeper in explaining why you picked sicklucker?


Still pushing for a Chez lynch.

I'm in agreement with Vivax in theory that someone using that type of joke post to say they're town is scummy. And disagree that's what you were doing. Don't have enough to go on to have a strong read on you.


Please why would you ever lynch Chez D1. He's so nice to have around and I think it would make him very very sad.

On March 05 2019 12:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
LOL I just watched that Chez why you are the goddamn greatest

On March 04 2019 07:08 Grackaroni wrote:
I've never seen an angry Chez

On March 03 2019 06:44 sicklucker wrote:
Chez hell no chez must not go
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:26 GMT
#3076
On March 05 2019 17:21 marvellosity wrote:
The trouble is, if hf is town (or even mafia) it’s so easy for mafia to hide on the kill him train


You have 2 top player thread leader types who play well with each other both were top 2 in mayor voting. Even if he thought palmar was mafia he could wait to see if mafia kills him anyway. ITs not like most of town thought he was mafia or palmar wouldnt have had the second most fucking mayor votes. So instead of killing blazinghand which the town wanted he kils plamar without giving mafia one cycle to even kill him. Because why not? you know that makes perfect sense. Its not like one of the most highly rated town players cant prove hes town with more time and posts and what not.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:27 GMT
#3077
if this was rayn or fecalfeast who play mostly on emotion or the YOLO ff style I wouldnt bat two eyes but its a somewhat logical thinker whos a fucking lawyer
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:29 GMT
#3078
not only is it the least valuable town kill its the most valuable mafia. Can we just kill him and move on I can live with him being town I like the fucking odds here
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 08:29 GMT
#3079
On March 05 2019 17:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv what's your take on Ace? I think he is full of shit.

Isn’t he always though

Would have to read, not sure when. Didn’t read the couple of posts I saw scummy but that doesn’t mean much
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 08:31 GMT
#3080
welp i hope we have sensible vig's . Marvs getting cold feet and rayn is overthinking it
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4872
Jaedong 3987
Leta 2060
EffOrt 744
Horang2 496
BeSt 401
Soma 398
Mini 295
Rush 254
Stork 229
[ Show more ]
Killer 220
Light 179
Barracks 138
Zeus 129
Pusan 118
Snow 114
Larva 112
ggaemo 111
Sea.KH 64
JYJ 53
Mong 52
hero 44
HiyA 44
ToSsGirL 39
Bale 34
Sharp 33
Shinee 23
sorry 22
Sexy 16
Aegong 15
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7118
Dendi656
XaKoH 527
qojqva17
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_106
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3825
Other Games
gofns45015
singsing1602
olofmeister1325
B2W.Neo704
byalli582
Lowko350
Livibee194
DeMusliM142
OGKoka 100
ArmadaUGS94
mouzStarbuck52
Liquid`VortiX11
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV503
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream239
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV325
League of Legends
• Jankos1787
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 5m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.