• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:03
CEST 09:03
KST 16:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

[M][N] Elementary Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 74 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 01 2018 23:03 GMT
#1341
good night
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 01 2018 23:04 GMT
#1342
I mean
Darthfoley and Rels!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 01 2018 23:04 GMT
#1343
We can also lynch fuba!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 01 2018 23:05 GMT
#1344
Hey Grack, do you think darthfoley's rage was genuine?
I'm adorable.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 01 2018 23:06 GMT
#1345
On June 02 2018 08:05 GlowingBear wrote:
Hey Grack, do you think darthfoley's rage was genuine?

Yeah I think so.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
June 01 2018 23:23 GMT
#1346
On June 02 2018 07:58 darthfoley wrote:
Just fyi, i'm gonna die, and mafia voted for me.

It literally makes 0 sense to believe i'm mafia based off of D1 EoD, and somehow i'm the "town shitter" who plays terribly.

gg, fuck off. had no fun playing this game and shouldn't have signed up for it. I'm rooting for Rels to win regardless of his alignment. Only player who deserves to win

bonne chance mon ami


upon further reflection, this was not a very polite post and I wouldn't do it again
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 01 2018 23:30 GMT
#1347
On June 02 2018 08:23 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2018 07:58 darthfoley wrote:
Just fyi, i'm gonna die, and mafia voted for me.

It literally makes 0 sense to believe i'm mafia based off of D1 EoD, and somehow i'm the "town shitter" who plays terribly.

gg, fuck off. had no fun playing this game and shouldn't have signed up for it. I'm rooting for Rels to win regardless of his alignment. Only player who deserves to win

bonne chance mon ami


upon further reflection, this was not a very polite post and I wouldn't do it again

Don't worry about it you seem stressed.

I'm sorry too about the shitter comment.
byj
Profile Joined November 2015
529 Posts
June 01 2018 23:46 GMT
#1348
Whelps.
No more mistakes for us I guess. Anybody here feeling a DF or Fuba lynch?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
June 01 2018 23:47 GMT
#1349
On June 02 2018 08:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2018 08:23 darthfoley wrote:
On June 02 2018 07:58 darthfoley wrote:
Just fyi, i'm gonna die, and mafia voted for me.

It literally makes 0 sense to believe i'm mafia based off of D1 EoD, and somehow i'm the "town shitter" who plays terribly.

gg, fuck off. had no fun playing this game and shouldn't have signed up for it. I'm rooting for Rels to win regardless of his alignment. Only player who deserves to win

bonne chance mon ami


upon further reflection, this was not a very polite post and I wouldn't do it again

Don't worry about it you seem stressed.

I'm sorry too about the shitter comment.


It's the weekend so i'm gonna find some time and analyze EoD1 and shit. I can't continue to coast lurk and expect town to win.

And yea, I guess you're right. I do have a lot on my mind but i'm gonna do my best not to be a flamer because of it. Point well taken
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 01 2018 23:52 GMT
#1350
Gb why have you stopped pushing me?
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
June 01 2018 23:54 GMT
#1351
On June 02 2018 08:52 Holyflare wrote:
Gb why have you stopped pushing me?

Ditto this.
@theRealMkfuba07
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 02 2018 02:03 GMT
#1352
On June 02 2018 08:52 Holyflare wrote:
Gb why have you stopped pushing me?


Because I am thinking you can, after all, be town.

I scumread you mostly because I think you are a very good player and wouldn't play like you're playing. I have a lot, A LOT of problems with your play here.

In the other hand, if I assume you can be playing bad and that you can be busy IRL, then... it's possible you're town after all, like most people is saying.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 02 2018 02:04 GMT
#1353
By the way, I just realized that if I don't retrieve my account I won't be able to play the game after tomorrow.

I don't know my password and I lost my e-mail's password. So... here we are.

Does anybody know what I can do?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 02 2018 02:07 GMT
#1354
Someone needs to carry this game. If I lose this I will ruin my win rate
I'm adorable.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
June 02 2018 02:54 GMT
#1355
On June 02 2018 11:04 GlowingBear wrote:
By the way, I just realized that if I don't retrieve my account I won't be able to play the game after tomorrow.

I don't know my password and I lost my e-mail's password. So... here we are.

Does anybody know what I can do?


I would PM R1CH or one of the other site creators. Similar thing happened to me and he helped me gain access to my account
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
June 02 2018 15:47 GMT
#1356
Thank you df
I'm adorable.
byj
Profile Joined November 2015
529 Posts
June 02 2018 20:16 GMT
#1357
Zzz
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 02 2018 21:26 GMT
#1358
I think I'm too easily persuadable.

My guess is Rels/byj scum team. Best of luck guys.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
June 02 2018 22:59 GMT
#1359

Day 4


Grackaroni died last night. He was the 1-shot Doctor.

Day 4 has begun! You have 48 hours to vote for your preferred lynch.

The deadline is Monday, Jun 04 10:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00) which is in .

Voting is mandatory and must be done here. Remember to use the correct format (
##vote Calix / ##unvote) or your vote will not be counted.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
June 03 2018 06:34 GMT
#1360
Weird that grack died. But fits my narrative of scum HF taking out people he thinks he's can take him on. Weird that GB wasn't killed, bit that's what we're supposed to think.

Also I'm drunk, but still. HF DF scumteam. Lynch them and I'm drunk and such.
@theRealMkfuba07
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4735
Shuttle 1890
Leta 1795
BeSt 295
Soma 84
ZergMaN 71
sorry 43
Shine 39
Soulkey 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm213
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7651
WinterStarcraft689
Sick177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Rush1136
• Lourlo1087
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 57m
Patches Events
7h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 57m
OSC
15h 57m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.