• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:25
CEST 19:25
KST 02:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 166 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2018 00:24 GMT
#121
On April 08 2018 07:42 Eversince wrote:
eya Damsdie, how are you friend?


Very well how are you friend?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2018 00:36 GMT
#122
I think gb is town btw
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 08 2018 00:50 GMT
#123
On April 08 2018 09:36 Damdred wrote:
I think gb is town btw


Telling us he can't post for a while after posting a good amount already and it being the start of the day reads defensive to me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 08 2018 01:21 GMT
#124
On April 08 2018 09:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 09:36 Damdred wrote:
I think gb is town btw


Telling us he can't post for a while after posting a good amount already and it being the start of the day reads defensive to me.


Yeah but why is it defensive if he is busy irl, thats kinda a meh read from you vivax.

But really I feel like his thing hes doing with the thing he noticed about calix and dragging ever and rayn into it just seems town to me. Town for GB he generally cant fake enthusiasm like that as scum by my recollevtion.
currentlyhomeless
Profile Joined April 2018
Japan405 Posts
April 08 2018 01:43 GMT
#125
anyone around at this hour to talk? I am in Asia so I wonder if I will have no buddies

Someone tell me the run down of who’s good and who’s not in this game. If it seems legit maybe I’ll actually consider you town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 08 2018 01:55 GMT
#126
On April 08 2018 10:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 09:50 Vivax wrote:
On April 08 2018 09:36 Damdred wrote:
I think gb is town btw


Telling us he can't post for a while after posting a good amount already and it being the start of the day reads defensive to me.


Yeah but why is it defensive if he is busy irl, thats kinda a meh read from you vivax.

But really I feel like his thing hes doing with the thing he noticed about calix and dragging ever and rayn into it just seems town to me. Town for GB he generally cant fake enthusiasm like that as scum by my recollevtion.


Yea he's town and you can be town too for this response. Don't see why you wouldn't at least partially agree with me if you were mafia here.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 03:33 GMT
#127
Morning.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 03:42 GMT
#128
GB might be right on Calix but not for that reason.
I am not sure why currentlyhomeless asks what he does, care to elaborate how on earth does that have any relevance on anything?
Last post on Vivax is dumb, like super dumb, but probably town dumb.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 03:43 GMT
#129
What is the time difference in #118 and #121? Cant see that on phone.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 03:47 GMT
#130
Homelessperson are you from the same forum noobking is?
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 08 2018 03:53 GMT
#131
On April 08 2018 08:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 07:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, time's up. Going to the theatre and then some alcohol.

I won't be posting until tomorrow. I can't access my account on my phone.

Buh-bye!

Sent from my Android.




ROFL
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 08 2018 03:57 GMT
#132
On April 08 2018 07:40 Damdred wrote:
GB come close and whisper sweet nothings to your bear whisperer.

Good evening


DAMDYYYYYYY I MISSED YOU MAH FRIEND

Here's a whisper

+ Show Spoiler +
Your hands feel like honey in a bear's mouth. Oh how I miss the warmth of your touch!
+ Show Spoiler +
Calix is mafia lol
I'm adorable.
currentlyhomeless
Profile Joined April 2018
Japan405 Posts
April 08 2018 03:58 GMT
#133
On April 08 2018 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GB might be right on Calix but not for that reason.
I am not sure why currentlyhomeless asks what he does, care to elaborate how on earth does that have any relevance on anything?
Last post on Vivax is dumb, like super dumb, but probably town dumb.


why don’t you tell me and I’ll be nice to you?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 08 2018 03:59 GMT
#134
On April 08 2018 10:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 09:50 Vivax wrote:
On April 08 2018 09:36 Damdred wrote:
I think gb is town btw


Telling us he can't post for a while after posting a good amount already and it being the start of the day reads defensive to me.


Yeah but why is it defensive if he is busy irl, thats kinda a meh read from you vivax.

But really I feel like his thing hes doing with the thing he noticed about calix and dragging ever and rayn into it just seems town to me. Town for GB he generally cant fake enthusiasm like that as scum by my recollevtion.


Damdy maybs town for townreading me.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 08 2018 04:00 GMT
#135
On April 08 2018 10:43 currentlyhomeless wrote:
anyone around at this hour to talk? I am in Asia so I wonder if I will have no buddies

Someone tell me the run down of who’s good and who’s not in this game. If it seems legit maybe I’ll actually consider you town


I'll help you!

Not good
1. Skynx
2. Holyflare
3. Oatsmaster
4. ExO_
5. n00bKing
6. Eversince
7. currentlyhomeless
8. Calix
9. Tubesock
11. raynpelikoneet
12. Vivax
13.Damdred

[db]Good[/db]
10. GlowingBear
?. Fecalfeast
???. Robik
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 08 2018 04:03 GMT
#136
On April 08 2018 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GB might be right on Calix but not for that reason.
I am not sure why currentlyhomeless asks what he does, care to elaborate how on earth does that have any relevance on anything?
Last post on Vivax is dumb, like super dumb, but probably town dumb.


Let me see if we mindmeld? What's your opinion on why Calix might be scum?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 08 2018 04:05 GMT
#137
On April 08 2018 10:43 currentlyhomeless wrote:
anyone around at this hour to talk? I am in Asia so I wonder if I will have no buddies

Someone tell me the run down of who’s good and who’s not in this game. If it seems legit maybe I’ll actually consider you town


By the way the bolded is proof you're not from Japan. If you were from Japan you would never say you're from Asia. It's like a Nigerian saying he is from Africa.

Found the SK.
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 04:56 GMT
#138
On April 08 2018 13:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GB might be right on Calix but not for that reason.
I am not sure why currentlyhomeless asks what he does, care to elaborate how on earth does that have any relevance on anything?
Last post on Vivax is dumb, like super dumb, but probably town dumb.


Let me see if we mindmeld? What's your opinion on why Calix might be scum?

She's arguing about stuff that doesnt make anyone anything, or at least mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 04:57 GMT
#139
On April 08 2018 12:58 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
GB might be right on Calix but not for that reason.
I am not sure why currentlyhomeless asks what he does, care to elaborate how on earth does that have any relevance on anything?
Last post on Vivax is dumb, like super dumb, but probably town dumb.


why don’t you tell me and I’ll be nice to you?

Okay. Holyflare and Damdred.
Am i town now? Why?
What are you gonna do with that info?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 05:05 GMT
#140
And Vivax ofc. Bit it depends on how paranoid he gets.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Calm 5168
Light 170
Rush 161
Free 114
Barracks 104
910 91
Zeus 84
Mind 83
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
Hyun 33
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Rock 25
Sexy 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5647
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1162
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN778
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .161
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr81
QueenE74
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2499
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie183
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 35m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.