• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:32
CEST 04:32
KST 11:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9564 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 166 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 08 2018 11:37 GMT
#181
Vivax was scum-leaning GB until Damdred made a point about why it isn't scummy, then Vivax changed his mind. But then why would you say "yeah he's town"? That's not the response you'd make if someone had changed your mind.


Why not?

I also wasn't scum leaning GB particularly. I found his post there defensive and that's it. Damdred came out with a hard townread and I gave him something that would possibly oppose his view, and I found his reaction townie all around. Although with fresh eyes today it probably doesn't mean that much. Was just going off the assumption that mafia Damdred would keep himself the option open for a GB lynch. Will roll with it for the time being though.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
April 08 2018 11:47 GMT
#182
On April 08 2018 20:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
Vivax was scum-leaning GB until Damdred made a point about why it isn't scummy, then Vivax changed his mind. But then why would you say "yeah he's town"? That's not the response you'd make if someone had changed your mind.


Why not?


Came across as too 'certain'. It reads like you already thought he was town and were just making that explicit. If you had been convinced you'd be more likely to say "yeah good point", or acknowledge if Damdred had changed your mind, or give your own reasons for town reading GB, etc.

I also wasn't scum leaning GB particularly. I found his post there defensive and that's it. Damdred came out with a hard townread and I gave him something that would possibly oppose his view, and I found his reaction townie all around. Although with fresh eyes today it probably doesn't mean that much. Was just going off the assumption that mafia Damdred would keep himself the option open for a GB lynch. Will roll with it for the time being though.


If you 'weren't scum leaning GB particularly' then what made you change that into a "yeah he's town" response?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 08 2018 11:58 GMT
#183
On April 08 2018 20:47 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 20:37 Vivax wrote:
Vivax was scum-leaning GB until Damdred made a point about why it isn't scummy, then Vivax changed his mind. But then why would you say "yeah he's town"? That's not the response you'd make if someone had changed your mind.


Why not?


Came across as too 'certain'. It reads like you already thought he was town and were just making that explicit. If you had been convinced you'd be more likely to say "yeah good point", or acknowledge if Damdred had changed your mind, or give your own reasons for town reading GB, etc.

Show nested quote +
I also wasn't scum leaning GB particularly. I found his post there defensive and that's it. Damdred came out with a hard townread and I gave him something that would possibly oppose his view, and I found his reaction townie all around. Although with fresh eyes today it probably doesn't mean that much. Was just going off the assumption that mafia Damdred would keep himself the option open for a GB lynch. Will roll with it for the time being though.


If you 'weren't scum leaning GB particularly' then what made you change that into a "yeah he's town" response?


The enthusiasm damdred mentioned, you can add the bit where he said he will wait for what rayn say. Though I remember GB as being able to be quite pushy as mafia, his posts come with a more negative tone to them when he is.

I think it's quite easy to follow how my attention shifted through those pages. But I'll explicate it in a wild salad of summary: GB somewhere in null land, peaces out. See post from HF about posted from android. Think it's defensive but don't want to scumread him for it alone. Damdred posts townread. Confront him with possible argument for mafia. Nope Vivax. Gloss a bit over GB filter. Agree with GB being town very bluntly worded. Also thinking about what it means for Damdred from that exchange. Damdred can be town too cause not waffly when given opportunity.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2018 11:59 GMT
#184
I like Calix's Rayn points. Checkmate mafia Rayn.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
April 08 2018 12:03 GMT
#185
On April 08 2018 20:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 20:47 Calix wrote:
On April 08 2018 20:37 Vivax wrote:
Vivax was scum-leaning GB until Damdred made a point about why it isn't scummy, then Vivax changed his mind. But then why would you say "yeah he's town"? That's not the response you'd make if someone had changed your mind.


Why not?


Came across as too 'certain'. It reads like you already thought he was town and were just making that explicit. If you had been convinced you'd be more likely to say "yeah good point", or acknowledge if Damdred had changed your mind, or give your own reasons for town reading GB, etc.

I also wasn't scum leaning GB particularly. I found his post there defensive and that's it. Damdred came out with a hard townread and I gave him something that would possibly oppose his view, and I found his reaction townie all around. Although with fresh eyes today it probably doesn't mean that much. Was just going off the assumption that mafia Damdred would keep himself the option open for a GB lynch. Will roll with it for the time being though.


If you 'weren't scum leaning GB particularly' then what made you change that into a "yeah he's town" response?


The enthusiasm damdred mentioned, you can add the bit where he said he will wait for what rayn say. Though I remember GB as being able to be quite pushy as mafia, his posts come with a more negative tone to them when he is.

I think it's quite easy to follow how my attention shifted through those pages. But I'll explicate it in a wild salad of summary: GB somewhere in null land, peaces out. See post from HF about posted from android. Think it's defensive but don't want to scumread him for it alone. Damdred posts townread. Confront him with possible argument for mafia. Nope Vivax. Gloss a bit over GB filter. Agree with GB being town very bluntly worded. Also thinking about what it means for Damdred from that exchange. Damdred can be town too cause not waffly when given opportunity.


Okay, I'll accept this explanation for now. I don't think continuing this train of thought will become much more productive. Thoughts on rayn? Any other reads to share?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 08 2018 12:09 GMT
#186
Nah haven't done much yet. I'm bit puzzled over what rayn meant with townie dumb on Vivax in one of his first posts. Otherwise I haven't really started scumhunting much yet. But no worries, I will deliver.

I heavily dislike the fact that rayn decided to judge me on paranoia alone though. Cause paranoia means that I scumread someone who is mostly townie looking and as seen from last game that doesn't mean I'm paranoid. It means that I believe a mafia is being widely townread. Since when is going against the grain paranoia?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
April 08 2018 12:16 GMT
#187
On April 08 2018 21:09 Vivax wrote:
Nah haven't done much yet. I'm bit puzzled over what rayn meant with townie dumb on Vivax in one of his first posts. Otherwise I haven't really started scumhunting much yet. But no worries, I will deliver.

I heavily dislike the fact that rayn decided to judge me on paranoia alone though. Cause paranoia means that I scumread someone who is mostly townie looking and as seen from last game that doesn't mean I'm paranoid. It means that I believe a mafia is being widely townread. Since when is going against the grain paranoia?


That's a lot of words to say "I forgot to vote for rayn, I'll get on with that now" fam
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 08 2018 12:52 GMT
#188
Wassup guys?

I caught two scum.

  1. GlowingBear

    This is different than what Vivax picked up on, look at the timestamps here:
    On April 08 2018 06:59 GlowingBear wrote:
    My god this is a slow start.
    It's saturday night, people!
    It's not like we're sociable people pursuing sex.

    Are we?


    On April 08 2018 07:14 GlowingBear wrote:
    Ok, time's up. Going to the theatre and then some alcohol.

    I won't be posting until tomorrow. I can't access my account on my phone.

    Buh-bye!

    15 mins between "I'm super excited let's play!" and "k i'm going out". And then'

    On April 08 2018 12:53 GlowingBear wrote:
    Show nested quote +
    On April 08 2018 08:23 Holyflare wrote:
    On April 08 2018 07:14 GlowingBear wrote:
    Ok, time's up. Going to the theatre and then some alcohol.

    I won't be posting until tomorrow. I can't access my account on my phone.

    Buh-bye!

    Sent from my Android.




    ROFL


    5:40 til he comes back. Whichever way you look at it it's not plausible. I can imagine scum motivations of doing this but let's not theorycrraft here. Point is there is just a chain of lies here which you really don't need if you're town.

  2. raynpelikoneet
    On April 08 2018 12:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
    What is the time difference in #118 and #121? Cant see that on phone.

    He (appears as) thinks he possibly caught something here. Then completely abandons it. That just doesn't add up. What town!rayn does here is:

    1) Quote the posts to look at timestamp difference.
    2) If he really didn't learn that in i dunno how many years in tl mafia, ask someone else again to check it.
    3) If what he inquires turns out to be nothing, he'd be like "ok ignore this guys i though i saw something"

    I remember that one game (town!rayn) I said something in the thread that didn't really mean what i meant and he just didn't let it go for 2 straight day cycles. I also noticed in classic mafia (mafia!rayn) he was so laid back and non-inquisitive, kinda leaving ties loose as in here.

    On April 08 2018 12:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
    Homelessperson are you from the same forum noobking is?

    Kinda contemplates the above. What is the point of this question? How exactly does an information that homeless is or is not from the same forum as noobking helps him or town playing this game or make a read on him??

    I think this is scum rayn just throwing random questions out there that has nothing to do with anything other than to look town and to appear scumhunting i guess..



rayn is already under fire and has much to answer to so I'll vote GB.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 08 2018 12:59 GMT
#189
I also don't understand much of the exchange last page
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
April 08 2018 13:04 GMT
#190
What you need to know is that I caught rayn bullshitting about his supposed "mafia read" on me. #177 best case in the game, hands down.

As for your post, Skynx, I do not understand scum motivation for GB giving a reason to exit the thread, only just to violate this rule while under no pressure to do so. Mafia would be more likely to just give a reason and piss off. Keeps their story straight and means they have an excuse to not post innit.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 08 2018 13:04 GMT
#191
On April 08 2018 18:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And why was it relevant to GB's alignment to group me and eversince there?

Yeah i don't understand this at all
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 08 2018 13:07 GMT
#192
On April 08 2018 22:04 Calix wrote:
What you need to know is that I caught rayn bullshitting about his supposed "mafia read" on me. #177 best case in the game, hands down.

As for your post, Skynx, I do not understand scum motivation for GB giving a reason to exit the thread, only just to violate this rule while under no pressure to do so. Mafia would be more likely to just give a reason and piss off. Keeps their story straight and means they have an excuse to not post innit.

I mean why lie about why you are going away if you're town though?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 08 2018 13:10 GMT
#193
On April 08 2018 20:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
Vivax was scum-leaning GB until Damdred made a point about why it isn't scummy, then Vivax changed his mind. But then why would you say "yeah he's town"? That's not the response you'd make if someone had changed your mind.


Why not?

I also wasn't scum leaning GB particularly. I found his post there defensive and that's it. Damdred came out with a hard townread and I gave him something that would possibly oppose his view, and I found his reaction townie all around. Although with fresh eyes today it probably doesn't mean that much. Was just going off the assumption that mafia Damdred would keep himself the option open for a GB lynch. Will roll with it for the time being though.

Where is this quote from?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
April 08 2018 13:10 GMT
#194
On April 08 2018 22:07 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 22:04 Calix wrote:
What you need to know is that I caught rayn bullshitting about his supposed "mafia read" on me. #177 best case in the game, hands down.

As for your post, Skynx, I do not understand scum motivation for GB giving a reason to exit the thread, only just to violate this rule while under no pressure to do so. Mafia would be more likely to just give a reason and piss off. Keeps their story straight and means they have an excuse to not post innit.

I mean why lie about why you are going away if you're town though?


I have some ideas but I'll let GB answer first.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 08 2018 13:14 GMT
#195
Leta hear who thinks i am bullshitting. Yes or no?

So far holyflare said yes.
table for two on a tv tray
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 08 2018 13:14 GMT
#196
On April 08 2018 22:04 Calix wrote:
What you need to know is that I caught rayn bullshitting about his supposed "mafia read" on me. #177 best case in the game, hands down.

As for your post, Skynx, I do not understand scum motivation for GB giving a reason to exit the thread, only just to violate this rule while under no pressure to do so. Mafia would be more likely to just give a reason and piss off. Keeps their story straight and means they have an excuse to not post innit.

What about points on rayn?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
April 08 2018 13:18 GMT
#197
On April 08 2018 22:14 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 22:04 Calix wrote:
What you need to know is that I caught rayn bullshitting about his supposed "mafia read" on me. #177 best case in the game, hands down.

As for your post, Skynx, I do not understand scum motivation for GB giving a reason to exit the thread, only just to violate this rule while under no pressure to do so. Mafia would be more likely to just give a reason and piss off. Keeps their story straight and means they have an excuse to not post innit.

What about points on rayn?


As I understand it, you're accusing him of asking questions with no follow-up, particularly with regards to something about Damdred (?) and his posts towards currentlyhomeless. I think it's a valid point but then again, I am biased
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 08 2018 13:23 GMT
#198
On April 08 2018 22:18 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 22:14 Skynx wrote:
On April 08 2018 22:04 Calix wrote:
What you need to know is that I caught rayn bullshitting about his supposed "mafia read" on me. #177 best case in the game, hands down.

As for your post, Skynx, I do not understand scum motivation for GB giving a reason to exit the thread, only just to violate this rule while under no pressure to do so. Mafia would be more likely to just give a reason and piss off. Keeps their story straight and means they have an excuse to not post innit.

What about points on rayn?


As I understand it, you're accusing him of asking questions with no follow-up, particularly with regards to something about Damdred (?) and his posts towards currentlyhomeless. I think it's a valid point but then again, I am biased

Thats basically his intro to the thread, he's trying to appear as doing something but its actually two pointless questions which are then abandoned.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 08 2018 13:27 GMT
#199
On April 08 2018 22:10 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 20:37 Vivax wrote:
Vivax was scum-leaning GB until Damdred made a point about why it isn't scummy, then Vivax changed his mind. But then why would you say "yeah he's town"? That's not the response you'd make if someone had changed your mind.


Why not?

I also wasn't scum leaning GB particularly. I found his post there defensive and that's it. Damdred came out with a hard townread and I gave him something that would possibly oppose his view, and I found his reaction townie all around. Although with fresh eyes today it probably doesn't mean that much. Was just going off the assumption that mafia Damdred would keep himself the option open for a GB lynch. Will roll with it for the time being though.

Where is this quote from?

Nvm i found it.
On April 08 2018 18:08 Calix wrote:
Have access to a keyboard, thank God.

Vivax might be mafia because of how he went about his GB read. First he says that "GB saying he can't post for a while after posting a bunch at the start of the day reads defensive to me" which is typically a mafia trait, and when Damdred questions this read and implies a negative view of Vivax because of it ("kinda a meh read from you"), Vivax's reaction is to call both GB AND Damdred town. Weird progression.

As I see it, it's one of these scenarios:

A) Vivax was always town-reading GB, in which case why did he make the comment about GB being defensive?

B) Vivax was scum-leaning GB until Damdred made a point about why it isn't scummy, then Vivax changed his mind. But then why would you say "yeah he's town"? That's not the response you'd make if someone had changed your mind.

C) Some other scenario I haven't accounted for. However the two I listed were the ones that came to mind when I first read the exchange.

So yes, I'd like an explanation.

I also don't see how the reason he gave for Damdred being town ("I don't see why you wouldn't partially agree with me if you were mafia") is AI.


I agree that GlowingBear is more likely town than not. His posting reads as spontaneous and unplanned to me.

As for his case on me, it's dumb because I DID respond to his vote (after he actually gave reasons) and Eversince's assumption that it was a spite vote was more interesting than a naked vote.


I also want a response from Eversince that clarifies that random town-read she doled out to one of GB/ Calix. Both GB and I asked about that and she ignored both queries to post some irrelevant nonsense. So I am asking again.

Yeah Vivax' response is a bit weird. It looks like he has an idea that makes Damdred town in his own world but it doesn't really relate to GB. Not sure its scummy though.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 08 2018 13:29 GMT
#200
On April 08 2018 10:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 09:50 Vivax wrote:
On April 08 2018 09:36 Damdred wrote:
I think gb is town btw


Telling us he can't post for a while after posting a good amount already and it being the start of the day reads defensive to me.


Yeah but why is it defensive if he is busy irl, thats kinda a meh read from you vivax.

But really I feel like his thing hes doing with the thing he noticed about calix and dragging ever and rayn into it just seems town to me. Town for GB he generally cant fake enthusiasm like that as scum by my recollevtion.

Damdred looks good for Vivax part here but i don't agree with bolded.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 100
PiLiPiLi 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2336
ViBE145
Bale 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever489
NeuroSwarm207
League of Legends
Doublelift4906
Counter-Strike
summit1g7081
taco 664
Other Games
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0315
WinterStarcraft249
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick993
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93
• poizon28 34
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1109
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.