• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

[M][N] Vendée Globe 16' Mafia - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 126 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:25 GMT
#2341
I liked df's reaction to the call out. As mafia I feel he'd be deflated because there's 0 point playing. Annoying rayn dropped it. Also like df calling me town for not killing rsoultin.

Need his reasons for lynching me though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 19:27 GMT
#2342
Well I am pretty sure it is DF. But it's ok. I don't think he will survive so many lynches.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:27 GMT
#2343
On February 14 2018 04:21 Holyflare wrote:
You're just needlessly slinging extra shit and haven't even bothered trying to figure me out? Why am I mafia df?


1. Because I didn't like your EoD1.

2. You incessantly claimed your confirmed town cred, yet haven't been shot at or attempted.

3. You pushed Damdred yesterday, who is still unflipped, when rayn made it crystal clear why it made more sense to lynch rsoultin. And rsoultin was being scummy so it wasn't just a lynch "for info." I've already explained why lynching framer!mderg isn't a big deal compared to goon!rsoultin (as has rayn). The second bus is much more dicey and the fact that you were not on the rsoultin wagon plays a part in my scumread obviously.

4. Obviously if Damdred is actually scum, this point is moot. But Damdred isn't flipped and I kinda believe he would concede as a solo mafia with no blues flipped in a game where he has to orchestrate like 4 mislynches to win. Especially with his father in the hospital. You on the other hand have won a game with a red check.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:28 GMT
#2344
If you are on my wagon post the following:

I think Holyflare is mafia because (insert reasons here) and if your reasons contain "rayn's case" feel shame that you believe a person who was able to dodge a confirmed red check as mafia and who has only lost a handful of mafia games ever does nothing day 1 to divert the game in a non ally way and makes himself look shit after a bus.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 19:29 GMT
#2345
On February 14 2018 04:28 Holyflare wrote:
If you are on my wagon post the following:

I think Holyflare is mafia because (insert reasons here) and if your reasons contain "rayn's case" feel shame that you believe a person who was able to dodge a confirmed red check as mafia and who has only lost a handful of mafia games ever does nothing day 1 to divert the game in a non ally way and makes himself look shit after a bus.


Rels is laughing from his replaced French seat.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:29 GMT
#2346
On February 14 2018 04:24 Conversion wrote:
We're at 3:3:1 HF/DF/Damdred, right?


Lol if I get lynched for being right and having a girlfriend visit me for a cycle, you people will definitely hear about it post game.

Like there are actually a few reasons that I could understand scum reading me for, but Koshi doesn't choose them. He doesn't choose good reasons, he just chooses and reason.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:30 GMT
#2347
If you EVER think I'd ditch my scum read for a "they post more words" as mafia you are bat shit crazy
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 19:30 GMT
#2348
HF. I am sure it is DF. Can you join this wagon please?
I am sure it is him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 19:31 GMT
#2349
If it isn't him we can lynch Damdred tomorrow. I don't think it is you.
No need to sit solo on a wagon. And I am not moving to Damdred.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:31 GMT
#2350
Can we just lynch Koshi to get him out of the game pls? That way we can all get along much better
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:31 GMT
#2351
I will lynch anyone not me to avoid a town kill obviously. Don't have any mafia team mates to avoid lynching this cycle.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 19:31 GMT
#2352
What I'm really annoyed is that our confirmed town blue doctor role doesn't give a shit and is just passively calling me scum
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
February 13 2018 19:32 GMT
#2353
Day Three Vote Count


Holyflare (3): raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Conversion, disformation, darthfoley
darthfoley (2): Koshi, disformation, Damdred, Holyflare, Koshi
Damdred (1): Holyflare
prplhz (0): raynpelikoneet, disformation, darthfoley, Conversion
ritoky (0): Koshi


Not Voting (3): ritoky, prplhz, Conversion

Holyflare is currently set to be lynched.

The deadline is Tuesday, Feb 13 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:32 GMT
#2354
On February 14 2018 04:31 Koshi wrote:
If it isn't him we can lynch Damdred tomorrow. I don't think it is you.
No need to sit solo on a wagon. And I am not moving to Damdred.


No need for "ifs"

You are 100% sure! Be confident! No need to start planning any contingencies
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:33 GMT
#2355
30 min before deadline and we have 3 people not voting, including confirmed town. Conversion complaining about prplhz not contributing when Conversion is unvoted. Nice
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 19:34 GMT
#2356
On February 14 2018 04:33 darthfoley wrote:
30 min before deadline and we have 3 people not voting, including confirmed town. Conversion complaining about prplhz not contributing when Conversion is unvoted. Nice


Calm yourself dickhead. You're not even on my list of persons I want to lynch today
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 19:35 GMT
#2357
Well, aside from actually now wanting to lynch you and convincing HF to since you want to antagonize me for no reason.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 19:38 GMT
#2358
On February 14 2018 03:41 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2018 03:26 Koshi wrote:
On February 08 2018 04:29 darthfoley wrote:
Current thoughts are something like this

Town
Conversion
Koshi
Rayn
Ritoky

prplhz
Damdred
Rels
HF

Trfel
Mocsta
rsoultin/mderg
Mafia

Fine with mderg/rsoultin lynch. I will note how thread sentiment has kind of awkwardly turned away from rsoultin while people are simultaneously covering their asses saying they don't mind if she dies. I will also note how Mocsta has followed pretty much the same formula from last game with his treatment of rsoultin

I don't like that I can't remember a single thing HF said. Not a good sign

His 2 biggest scumreads are the 2 mafia. The other 2 the players he argues the most with.
I rarely nail mafia this hard so fast. But DF does it without even talking about them. He just nails them while arguing and defending against Mocsta and Trfel.

Watch his filter. Nothing about mderg. NOTHING. (probably almost nothing but look at it)
A little bit about rsoultin but he is not talking to her.
He is not trying to convince the thread about these 2. He just nails the 2 flipped mafia.

And then Mocsta and Tfrel above that. Who were in my opinion very easy townreads.


Sorry I had better reads than you this game. You're trying to fit everything I have done into a narrative that I'm scum. So ironic. Just accept that I have played better than you this game

On February 14 2018 03:58 darthfoley wrote:
I am shocked and chagrined that Koshi can't get over a 2015 newbie TL mafia player having better D1 reads than him this game.

I should know my place and be more wrong next time. Roger that captain!

Don't be a piece of shit DF.
I don't see the point making these kinda posts as town when you are hard scumreading me.
But then again I also don't see the point in making these posts as mafia.

On February 14 2018 04:31 darthfoley wrote:
Can we just lynch Koshi to get him out of the game pls? That way we can all get along much better

I didn't do anything but give you a fair scumread and even made a case.


w.e


My vote is cemented on you and I cba to do anything till then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 19:38 GMT
#2359
then being your flip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 19:40 GMT
#2360
like you're being way more unfun to play with than Koshi and I hate Koshi's playstyle with a burning passion. Just look at the dumb case I made on why Koshi is bad at reading me.

also you're the one that said Damdred/HF makes sense as the last pool, but now you're just 1000% on HF.. and then trying to shit on everyone left and right.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 475
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe190
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 48m
Patches Events
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
OSC
22h 48m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.