• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:26
CEST 01:26
KST 08:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8779 users

[M][N] Vendée Globe 16' Mafia - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 126 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 19:42 GMT
#2361
@ conversion. Vote for who you think is most likely mafia pls. If it is HF vote HF.
@ hf. Give Conversion the hammer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 19:43 GMT
#2362
I am off.

I really doubt it is HF. I am certain it is DF.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:44 GMT
#2363
Just know I don't like this vote. I think it's really just damdred but I'm going to do it anyway.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:45 GMT
#2364
On February 14 2018 04:40 Conversion wrote:
like you're being way more unfun to play with than Koshi and I hate Koshi's playstyle with a burning passion. Just look at the dumb case I made on why Koshi is bad at reading me.

also you're the one that said Damdred/HF makes sense as the last pool, but now you're just 1000% on HF.. and then trying to shit on everyone left and right.


I'm not trying to shit on anyone. I just see you sitting back and holding your vote like it's a game of poker.

I'm not 100% on HF. He asked me why I think he could be mafia and I gave him my reasons
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 19:45 GMT
#2365
and now I'm hammering. you guys chose the wrong person
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:46 GMT
#2366
I can't believe I might actually die today. Wow. You guys must really think I played rayn super hard with the claim stuff.

seriously
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 19:46 GMT
#2367
On February 14 2018 04:45 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2018 04:40 Conversion wrote:
like you're being way more unfun to play with than Koshi and I hate Koshi's playstyle with a burning passion. Just look at the dumb case I made on why Koshi is bad at reading me.

also you're the one that said Damdred/HF makes sense as the last pool, but now you're just 1000% on HF.. and then trying to shit on everyone left and right.


I'm not trying to shit on anyone. I just see you sitting back and holding your vote like it's a game of poker.

I'm not 100% on HF. He asked me why I think he could be mafia and I gave him my reasons


You're the one that holds his vote every game I play with you until the last minute on D1. Don't give me any shit about holding my vote when I'm uncertain. Don't give me shit for not voting when I am not 100% certain it is HF
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:46 GMT
#2368
I don't think prplhz is mafia either conversion. He's not "confirmed" but mafia nks point to them being afraid of a medic at every point of the game. For him to claim doc then would have just ended in a cc fight potentially in his world and ended the same.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:46 GMT
#2369
On February 14 2018 04:44 Holyflare wrote:
Just know I don't like this vote. I think it's really just damdred but I'm going to do it anyway.


I don't hold it against you at all, regardless of your alignment. Do what you gotta do champ
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:47 GMT
#2370
On February 14 2018 04:46 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think prplhz is mafia either conversion. He's not "confirmed" but mafia nks point to them being afraid of a medic at every point of the game. For him to claim doc then would have just ended in a cc fight potentially in his world and ended the same.


Good point tbh. Man you're making me not want to lynch you lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 19:48 GMT
#2371
Let's all lynch damdred
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:48 GMT
#2372
On February 14 2018 04:46 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2018 04:45 darthfoley wrote:
On February 14 2018 04:40 Conversion wrote:
like you're being way more unfun to play with than Koshi and I hate Koshi's playstyle with a burning passion. Just look at the dumb case I made on why Koshi is bad at reading me.

also you're the one that said Damdred/HF makes sense as the last pool, but now you're just 1000% on HF.. and then trying to shit on everyone left and right.


I'm not trying to shit on anyone. I just see you sitting back and holding your vote like it's a game of poker.

I'm not 100% on HF. He asked me why I think he could be mafia and I gave him my reasons


You're the one that holds his vote every game I play with you until the last minute on D1. Don't give me any shit about holding my vote when I'm uncertain. Don't give me shit for not voting when I am not 100% certain it is HF


Ok
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:49 GMT
#2373
On February 14 2018 04:46 darthfoley wrote:
I can't believe I might actually die today. Wow. You guys must really think I played rayn super hard with the claim stuff.

seriously


At no point did you even try and converse with me to find out my actual alignment. If you die then it's because you didn't explore damdred or anyone else. I am town and lynching into me would be equally as bad when I've potentially called out mafia the entirety of the game. You cite me scum reading damdred over rsoultin as me being mafia which is dumb when he could actually be the last mafia. You even follow rayn's case which consists of it saying hf is mafia for not wanting to lynch his scum read at all costs but then say I'm mafia day 2 for wanting to lynch my scum read.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 19:50 GMT
#2374
So I want to lynch Damdred. HF wants to lynch Damdred. DF thinks Damdred could be mafia.

Why aren't we lynching Damdred?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:50 GMT
#2375
On February 14 2018 04:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2018 04:46 darthfoley wrote:
I can't believe I might actually die today. Wow. You guys must really think I played rayn super hard with the claim stuff.

seriously


At no point did you even try and converse with me to find out my actual alignment. If you die then it's because you didn't explore damdred or anyone else. I am town and lynching into me would be equally as bad when I've potentially called out mafia the entirety of the game. You cite me scum reading damdred over rsoultin as me being mafia which is dumb when he could actually be the last mafia. You even follow rayn's case which consists of it saying hf is mafia for not wanting to lynch his scum read at all costs but then say I'm mafia day 2 for wanting to lynch my scum read.


Fair point. It's true, I've been lazy and pretty busy. A destructive combo.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:51 GMT
#2376
On February 14 2018 04:50 Conversion wrote:
So I want to lynch Damdred. HF wants to lynch Damdred. DF thinks Damdred could be mafia.

Why aren't we lynching Damdred?


I'm down if the alternative is me dying.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:52 GMT
#2377
I'll be real, I would have never in a million years shot mocsta purely because I actually have no idea what made him towny. I haven't read a single word he's written all game and it all seems like long paragraphs to explain simple things.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:52 GMT
#2378
Laugh if it's just ritoky and he's given up and gets modkilled.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 13 2018 19:53 GMT
#2379
I just don't know if Damdred is so afraid of a medic that he doesn't ever shoot into Koshi/HF/Rayn over Trfel and Mocsta. Would he also WIFOM use his hospital ridden father for town cred? I would be pretty disappointed if he did
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 19:53 GMT
#2380
How does it give him town cred? If he's town it's a reason to afk and if he's mafia it's a reason to afk.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 35m
Patches Events
15h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.