• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
Other Games
Community
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8842 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 22:06 GMT
#479
Heroes of the Storm, and yes, Shockey. I'm not saying he wasn't scumreading most of the rest of the scum team or whatever cause he was. Thus pretty good reads. But not perfect. And hardly the I TUNNEL SCUM and nothing else picture.

Meta read out of nowhere, super sure...idk if you're this right maybe you do have an ego that size. But how does he come to at least some correct meta points but then apply them completely differently from me? Or is this the one game that Tina fucks up on Damdred's alignment majorly? It's not impossible. But some of his points being similar and with my generally good track record on Damdred, us applying them differently suggests he's wrong even if town and overconfident.

Mrt.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 22:17 GMT
#481
Yeeeah no, last two Damerion games, holyflare in both, Damerion's reads can be considered overall good but he neither
1) tunneled to exclusion or
2) was a town god

I will say, props to your town play Damerion, you really are impressive. Looking through your old games makes this one look pretty out of character to me, though. Which is the downside.

Also see no real scum reason for holyflare to misrepresent this but...don't understand why it doesn't match to this extent either @.@
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 22:23 GMT
#484
Damerion's first game comes closest to actually matching Holyflare's characterization. Extremely good reads there, mafia team call outs early. Still not the one at a time to exclusion of everyone else bit, but solid.

Lol it's funny rels cause my thought is I kind of want to lynch Damerion >> I just...why the fuck mischaracterize something so easy to check in hf's case?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 22:30 GMT
#487
On January 20 2018 07:26 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 07:23 rsoultin wrote:
Damerion's first game comes closest to actually matching Holyflare's characterization. Extremely good reads there, mafia team call outs early. Still not the one at a time to exclusion of everyone else bit, but solid.

Lol it's funny rels cause my thought is I kind of want to lynch Damerion >> I just...why the fuck mischaracterize something so easy to check in hf's case?

no this doesn't prove anything, HF thinks this is true whatver alignment he is. But he's so focused on Damdred for something so minor. So sure. And then when Damdred comes and says BTDT is town, automatically they're a team. And then this whole pointless debate about him being at work, which goes nowhere. Just a pointless discussion in which he argues just to win the debate, just like he does as scum.


Well, I'm not townreading him for sure. But I want to consolidate on not-Damdred so...

That's everyone on my original list of seven except you if I remember correctly. Who I'd vote over Damdred. I still don't like darth foley really but I remember not liking him anyway as town so that should be taken with a grain of salt. Damerion though...this doesn't read like his last three town games at all. And the meta's being applied wrong. I think I'd prefer his lynch over everyone now ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 22:31 GMT
#488
Sorry lex is laughing at my inability to leave the mafia game to play heroes with him. Bbl
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 22:54 GMT
#504
My queasiness is the lack of global game, just as rels put out.

Literally every game in his profile hf. Literally every single one. That I just went through. And you fucking played in.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:17 GMT
#522
On January 20 2018 08:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
My queasiness is the lack of global game, just as rels put out.

Literally every game in his profile hf. Literally every single one. That I just went through. And you fucking played in.


read the timestamps he never contributes other than tunnel and I call him out on it every game

link me my filter from this magic game


It's blatantly untrue when I literally see other reads in tunnels, and before tunnels. It doesn't make you mafia because...blatantly verifiably untrue

And why should I link you your filter when you won't link me to any games. Click Damerion. Click profile. Click game. Click your own damn filter x3. Remind yourself. That's your homework -shoos- I already did mine.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:18 GMT
#523
On January 19 2018 02:41 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 02:33 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 19 2018 02:22 Damdred wrote:
All of these votes makes me feel special.

Is interesting that Rs didn't even ask me anything just talking about me without a ton of solid conclusion, really intriguing.

Exactly what I stated. So what are you going to do with this logic?

You are currently being voted by four people. Throwing posts shading other players isn't help your case.

Also your "baby" is gung-ho about voting you.


I really do not care about "pressure" if the only reason you are voting me is to pressure me then it is futile. I work when I want to work and otherwise I roll around the thread until something interesting happens.

And as for being lynched? Well I could probably care more but we will see what happens at eod.

If I am lynched the people who refuse to really take a stand or characterize others for being scummy for doing so (mderg for instance) should be looked at pretty closely, I do not like his postings at this point even if he is defending me.

In any case i'll have some form of team for post game cred before long anyway, you children and my babies just have fun rolling around until I do.


@rels
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:22 GMT
#527
On January 20 2018 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
because I'm not the one extrapolating the wrong conclusions about a player from previous games

so link where you're getting this evidence and link my filter so I can quote to you the exact moment where I repeat all the words you're repeating now about damerion


rofl

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Damerion
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:24 GMT
#528
Like it doesn't even matter if you got on him for 'tunneling'. The fact is his tunneling this game isn't like those games. I don't care if you pushed him for tunneling. It matters not one whit. What matters is that his tunneling there included other reads and he engaged the game apart from the tunnel. Here, no. Pure and simple.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:29 GMT
#531
there's still half an hour? but probably
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:35 GMT
#535
On January 20 2018 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 08:31 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax came to the thread sheeped a really obvious read and grumbled about being a pro sheep and that's about it. The read itself is imo bad because he's posted since then and vivax didn't use any of that and then he continued to do nothing. Didn't even grumble about me and lynching me which is his favourite pastime.

Damerion, as explained, jumped on specifically one shockeyy post and voted to lynch him which is totally out of character from his meandering walls of narrative that eventually lead to a vote in previous games and that instantly jumped out. I don't think he'd do that as town.

Ticktock I feel like he comes into the game to make comments that aren't particularly difficult and sounds arbitrary and made up and then he leaves again after "contributing". It feels very artificial to me and I have no idea why so many people say they like it.



Yeah, can you honestly tell me that reading his filter that's all he did the whole d1 phase which he was mostly absent for? He didn't have many other reads, but he did have some, and when he started playing d2 he actually had quite a few reads and a scum team narrowed down.

-flicks-

If you keep being this obtuse I will just start ignoring you. I'm tired of the pointless arguments where you fail to understand simple concepts.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:37 GMT
#536
On January 20 2018 08:28 Damdred wrote:
damn i am going to die ibguess?

lynch df, lynch mocasta

say thank god ian is better than me and fins the third.



I wish I really understood your mocsta and btdt reads...and why you think damerion is town for that matter.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:45 GMT
#540
On January 20 2018 08:41 Damdred wrote:
gut feelings for btdt i liked hia tone also.

I just dont like moc, over explained vote. Overcompensation early feighing being excited, tag along vote. Doesnt pay attention to df who has been shitting on him in a soft push kind of way.

Damer could be scum btw but yeah


hruuuum...prplhz? doesn't want to vote df on d1 kinda screws you even though he apparently is townreading (or at least sheeping) me while not sheeping me

well, hopefully btdt starts playing if he's town cause I have no reason whatsoever not to lynch him

i don't know about moc. i like him while a lot of people don't. i might need to go back over him more closely during night phase
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:47 GMT
#543
Wrong.

1. Scum can and does use correct meta.
2. You keep saying meta case while referring to a meta point.

Try again.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:51 GMT
#548
Seriously rels? -_-

How does being surprised no one has caught that he uses the word like before translate to a contradiction with sounding like a valley girl?

I really don't think Damdred is scum here :/ I'm not going to say 100% sure because I'm not, but...it doesn't feel like scum to me. Meh.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:51 GMT
#549
On January 20 2018 08:49 mderg wrote:
Kelsier is scum btw


?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 23:55 GMT
#551
On January 20 2018 08:53 Damdred wrote:
second stupidest reason ive ever been lynched.

final three after deep thoughts

Moc/df/daner

could sub damer out for prp maybe.


What was the first since i think i'd be arguing with a wall here anyway? Also I want to lynch holyflare on principle. What does dying damdred say to that?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2018 00:00 GMT
#560
Fuck can't even vote BTDT cause Rels changed his vote ><

I told you that I don't interpret it the same. I realize why you interpret it that way and it's why I don't think that I can argue you off of it, Rels.

But there's nothing there that actually says he realized he could be caught with it as scum, just that people hadn't pointed out his use of it. I pause a bit at the 'getting excited' part in the unbolded section and waffle there but I'm committed to believing he's town at this point just fuck it. If I'm wrong I'm wrong and he's lynched anyway so what the fuck ever.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 20 2018 00:01 GMT
#565
Fuck me to hell if only I hadn't been posting like a moron ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 163
EnDerr 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15092
Hyuk 555
Soma 182
Stork 172
actioN 164
Rush 164
Bisu 163
EffOrt 96
Mong 84
Shinee 70
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 59
Shine 57
ToSsGirL 56
Killer 51
Bale 43
Hm[arnc] 30
Sharp 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
Pusan 19
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
HiyA 10
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2258
League of Legends
JimRising 411
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1219
shoxiejesuss767
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King141
Other Games
gofns28287
summit1g7601
singsing1206
ceh9517
crisheroes150
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV148
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• StrangeGG 20
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV173
• lizZardDota2151
League of Legends
• Stunt399
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
34m
INu's Battles
1h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 34m
OSC
12h 49m
Replay Cast
13h 34m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.