• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6793 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 04 2018 19:24 GMT
#8
/in

It's probably about time that I played another mafia game.

If someone else ends up really wanting to play, though, I'd be happy to coach.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 05 2018 09:26 GMT
#13
On January 05 2018 10:41 Damdred wrote:
/in havent played with mrs. Tina in awhile, though she hates me anyway


News to me <3

Hi prplhz!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 12 2018 21:55 GMT
#39
On January 12 2018 23:08 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2018 14:25 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 11 2018 22:42 beentheredonethat wrote:
I hope y'all realize that you're playing with a two-times nominee for the 2k17 TL Mafia Awards.

Woah. Didn't know you guys had Awards?


I hereby nominate TheTwatyEvildoer for Best Newcomer, Most Impressive Newbie Performance, and Drama Queen. Suck it btdt.

Two more signups and we can start :D


pwned xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 14 2018 17:27 GMT
#46
-showers jat with heart bribes-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 15 2018 08:02 GMT
#48
On January 15 2018 04:06 justanothertownie wrote:
:D

If it takes some more days for you guys to find someone I will join. Right now I think it would not be that good of an idea. I will have to give talk on friday and I feel like playing mafia with very limited time in general would really pose a problem.
For now i will just

/replace.

☺
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2018 13:19 GMT
#56
Lol that worked.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2018 22:17 GMT
#59
...I only just now noticed the 1am deadline...ouch. Probably won't be here for that ever @.@ Oh well?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 06:32 GMT
#82
On January 18 2018 10:05 Mocsta wrote:
So... anyone there?

Thoughts to share?
Is mderg and mocsta voting Holyflare fake news?
Is mderg and mocsta voting Holyflare real news?
Is Holyflare response indicative of anything?
Heck, is my innovative pickup line worth using in real life?

Now before you go
Show nested quote +

town sentiment
SCUM! THATS JUST ADVANCED THREAD SUMMARISATION AND LIST PREPARATION


How about this,

Yes, No, No, Yes

Unfortunately, im back where i started... with nothing cept a line, and crappy one at that




I think I like you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 06:36 GMT
#83
On January 18 2018 15:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 10:05 Mocsta wrote:
So... anyone there?

Thoughts to share?
Is mderg and mocsta voting Holyflare fake news?
Is mderg and mocsta voting Holyflare real news?
Is Holyflare response indicative of anything?
Heck, is my innovative pickup line worth using in real life?

Now before you go

town sentiment
SCUM! THATS JUST ADVANCED THREAD SUMMARISATION AND LIST PREPARATION


How about this,

Yes, No, No, Yes

Unfortunately, im back where i started... with nothing cept a line, and crappy one at that




I think I like you.

Oh wait. Nevermind. You didn't answer all of your own questions and I got the order mixed up.

Still, some minimal towny points for sheer enthusiasm.

-stretches- I wonder if I'll get a Rels to play with D1?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 06:39 GMT
#84
On January 18 2018 12:58 darthfoley wrote:
who is this mocsta character and why is he speaking so much?

You make me itchy. I can't remember if it was you who made me itchy last time, too. Maybe? Too lazy to check.

This is definitely what I'd call passive aggression, though.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 06:53 GMT
#85
On January 18 2018 12:49 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 11:31 Mocsta wrote:
not a jimmy hendrix fan i gather?
purple haze bruh

not interested in why my vote is cast that direction?


Nope, missed that reference entirely. I didn't think much of the vote unless you're on some 4d-chess game and know him to be scum already.


So many itches.

A holyflare who says hi and scrams when he's at the centre of attention. Though it is late and joke votes obvious, still an itch.

Rels hi itchy for similar reasons but less itchy when not center of attention.

Darthfoley passive aggression at someone eager to participate ??? (In retrospect this bugs me most at present)

Prplhz just needs to be swatted with a newspaper.

Mild itchiness with an eager Damdred not being around for game start, but then, it's Damdred; he could have fallen down a set of stairs @.@

I hate phone posting Lazy rsoul should just get on her pc. And yes, itchiness is like a mild form of scummy in case that's not clear. Maybe more accurate to put it as it rubs me wrong and makes me suspicious.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 08:14 GMT
#87
On January 18 2018 16:55 Holyflare wrote:
There's a cream for that.

Hilarious as ever, Will. Perhaps you'd be better served actually giving me a reason to townread you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 08:26 GMT
#89
On January 18 2018 17:18 Holyflare wrote:
Cos I'm town.

Also don't take mocsta's enthusiasm as towny. Looks pretty forced and says nothing.


Explain.

I take it you then have the opposite opinion of me on darth foley?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 08:49 GMT
#91
On January 18 2018 17:38 Holyflare wrote:
Too much in his filter to read.


So you think he sounds forced without remembering a thing he's said, and can't be bothered to read a few posts.

It feels like you're trying to antagonize me for the lols -_- regardless of alignment
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 09:16 GMT
#93
On January 18 2018 18:04 mderg wrote:
boring


[image loading]
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 09:18 GMT
#94
Note to self: hf ignored question on darth foley entirely in his general sidestepping.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 09:30 GMT
#96
On January 18 2018 18:24 mderg wrote:
I guess I shouldn't follow the general trend of making 1 or 2 posts and then disappearing into nothingness.

some minor townie points for rsoultin actually trying to play this game btw


Much as that just warms me up inside, I'm way more interested on your thoughts on just about anything else this game. (Also, this is post #2. You haven't broken the cycle yet.)

I'm out. Better things to do than stalk a half-dead thread.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 14:57 GMT
#160
@.@

I wasn't really giving a shit about Damerion's push on Damdred until Damdred's reaction to it. The meta read was close enough to my impression of Damdred's play to be genuine without necessarily being accurate. But...giddiness as a response sits wrong. What's weird is that's a scum!Artanis reaction to bring pressured/caught. I don't know what to think about it on Damdy.

-pokes hf- You latched on hard to this one. Is it awful that this makes me less rather than more comfortable with the lynch?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 15:00 GMT
#161
Also not agreeing on the mocsta push. Call me a dunce but 'crazy' is not usually where I find scum.

Though I will grant that his return has dropped my impression of him.

Like twatty well enough though that shouldn't be confused with agreeing with his reads.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 21:58 GMT
#190
On January 19 2018 01:01 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 15:53 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2018 12:49 Kmatt wrote:
On January 18 2018 11:31 Mocsta wrote:
not a jimmy hendrix fan i gather?
purple haze bruh

not interested in why my vote is cast that direction?


Nope, missed that reference entirely. I didn't think much of the vote unless you're on some 4d-chess game and know him to be scum already.


So many itches.

A holyflare who says hi and scrams when he's at the centre of attention. Though it is late and joke votes obvious, still an itch.

Rels hi itchy for similar reasons but less itchy when not center of attention.

Darthfoley passive aggression at someone eager to participate ??? (In retrospect this bugs me most at present)

Prplhz just needs to be swatted with a newspaper.

Mild itchiness with an eager Damdred not being around for game start, but then, it's Damdred; he could have fallen down a set of stairs @.@

I hate phone posting Lazy rsoul should just get on her pc. And yes, itchiness is like a mild form of scummy in case that's not clear. Maybe more accurate to put it as it rubs me wrong and makes me suspicious.


Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 23:57 rsoultin wrote:
@.@

I wasn't really giving a shit about Damerion's push on Damdred until Damdred's reaction to it. The meta read was close enough to my impression of Damdred's play to be genuine without necessarily being accurate. But...giddiness as a response sits wrong. What's weird is that's a scum!Artanis reaction to bring pressured/caught. I don't know what to think about it on Damdy.

-pokes hf- You latched on hard to this one. Is it awful that this makes me less rather than more comfortable with the lynch?

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 00:00 rsoultin wrote:
Also not agreeing on the mocsta push. Call me a dunce but 'crazy' is not usually where I find scum.

Though I will grant that his return has dropped my impression of him.

Like twatty well enough though that shouldn't be confused with agreeing with his reads.

So if you don't like the Damdred or Mcosta Rico vote. Then who you want? Holyflare? Darthfoley?

The majority of your posts have just been almost filler in my eyes. You say something, and then instantly contridict yourself. You also seem to have spent a major part of your posts focused on Holyflare, but haven't came to a full read or even pressure him. Just kinda restating comments that show you are suspecious of him, yet never doing anything with it.


I'm obviously trying to get a read on holyflare. Whether or not you approve of how I'm doing it is really not my concern, nor is your misguided impression that town should have 'strong' reads, especially at the point of the game in which I was posting.

I have a relatively strong townread on you for nothing but tone, and actually am not feeling a Damdred lynch at all at this point.

@Damdred, what possible purpose would I have for questioning you when my only issue was your reaction to being pressured, and I wasn't even sure if that was alignment indicative? Should I have asked you if you were on a sugar high?

@df, your remarkably 'clear' purpose behind your post was hardly clear to

@rels, I don't remember what you said exactly but it irritated me, too.

@hf I kind of just want to lynch you now for reasons I find hard to

@twatty ^ this is why I'm focusing on hf

...Yes that was brain vomit
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub237
Nina 133
NeuroSwarm 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13760
NaDa 22
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto26
monkeys_forever20
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King44
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g4165
Grubby3305
Liquid`RaSZi2040
shahzam536
WinterStarcraft414
ToD297
C9.Mang0286
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1106
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 7m
INu's Battles
13h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 7m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.