• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6911 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 107 108 109 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 18 2018 04:42 GMT
#81
On January 18 2018 12:07 darthfoley wrote:
hello comrades

On January 18 2018 12:58 darthfoley wrote:
who is this mocsta character....

Fear not, for I... am a comrade!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On January 18 2018 12:58 darthfoley wrote:
... and why is he speaking so much?

Because I can,
Because I want to,
Because I desire to...

@DarthFoley: Why do you ask?

On January 18 2018 12:49 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 11:31 Mocsta wrote:
not interested in why my vote is cast that direction?

I didn't think much of the vote unless you're on some 4d-chess game and know him to be scum already.

Wise words Kmatt.
I want to start calling DarthFoley, AxelFoley... get it + Show Spoiler +
Beverly Hills Cop reference.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 06:32 GMT
#82
On January 18 2018 10:05 Mocsta wrote:
So... anyone there?

Thoughts to share?
Is mderg and mocsta voting Holyflare fake news?
Is mderg and mocsta voting Holyflare real news?
Is Holyflare response indicative of anything?
Heck, is my innovative pickup line worth using in real life?

Now before you go
Show nested quote +

town sentiment
SCUM! THATS JUST ADVANCED THREAD SUMMARISATION AND LIST PREPARATION


How about this,

Yes, No, No, Yes

Unfortunately, im back where i started... with nothing cept a line, and crappy one at that




I think I like you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 06:36 GMT
#83
On January 18 2018 15:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 10:05 Mocsta wrote:
So... anyone there?

Thoughts to share?
Is mderg and mocsta voting Holyflare fake news?
Is mderg and mocsta voting Holyflare real news?
Is Holyflare response indicative of anything?
Heck, is my innovative pickup line worth using in real life?

Now before you go

town sentiment
SCUM! THATS JUST ADVANCED THREAD SUMMARISATION AND LIST PREPARATION


How about this,

Yes, No, No, Yes

Unfortunately, im back where i started... with nothing cept a line, and crappy one at that




I think I like you.

Oh wait. Nevermind. You didn't answer all of your own questions and I got the order mixed up.

Still, some minimal towny points for sheer enthusiasm.

-stretches- I wonder if I'll get a Rels to play with D1?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 06:39 GMT
#84
On January 18 2018 12:58 darthfoley wrote:
who is this mocsta character and why is he speaking so much?

You make me itchy. I can't remember if it was you who made me itchy last time, too. Maybe? Too lazy to check.

This is definitely what I'd call passive aggression, though.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 06:53 GMT
#85
On January 18 2018 12:49 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 11:31 Mocsta wrote:
not a jimmy hendrix fan i gather?
purple haze bruh

not interested in why my vote is cast that direction?


Nope, missed that reference entirely. I didn't think much of the vote unless you're on some 4d-chess game and know him to be scum already.


So many itches.

A holyflare who says hi and scrams when he's at the centre of attention. Though it is late and joke votes obvious, still an itch.

Rels hi itchy for similar reasons but less itchy when not center of attention.

Darthfoley passive aggression at someone eager to participate ??? (In retrospect this bugs me most at present)

Prplhz just needs to be swatted with a newspaper.

Mild itchiness with an eager Damdred not being around for game start, but then, it's Damdred; he could have fallen down a set of stairs @.@

I hate phone posting Lazy rsoul should just get on her pc. And yes, itchiness is like a mild form of scummy in case that's not clear. Maybe more accurate to put it as it rubs me wrong and makes me suspicious.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 07:55 GMT
#86
There's a cream for that.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 08:14 GMT
#87
On January 18 2018 16:55 Holyflare wrote:
There's a cream for that.

Hilarious as ever, Will. Perhaps you'd be better served actually giving me a reason to townread you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 08:18 GMT
#88
Cos I'm town.

Also don't take mocsta's enthusiasm as towny. Looks pretty forced and says nothing.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 08:26 GMT
#89
On January 18 2018 17:18 Holyflare wrote:
Cos I'm town.

Also don't take mocsta's enthusiasm as towny. Looks pretty forced and says nothing.


Explain.

I take it you then have the opposite opinion of me on darth foley?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 08:38 GMT
#90
Too much in his filter to read.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 08:49 GMT
#91
On January 18 2018 17:38 Holyflare wrote:
Too much in his filter to read.


So you think he sounds forced without remembering a thing he's said, and can't be bothered to read a few posts.

It feels like you're trying to antagonize me for the lols -_- regardless of alignment
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2018 09:04 GMT
#92
boring
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 09:16 GMT
#93
On January 18 2018 18:04 mderg wrote:
boring


[image loading]
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 09:18 GMT
#94
Note to self: hf ignored question on darth foley entirely in his general sidestepping.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2018 09:24 GMT
#95
I guess I shouldn't follow the general trend of making 1 or 2 posts and then disappearing into nothingness.

some minor townie points for rsoultin actually trying to play this game btw
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 09:30 GMT
#96
On January 18 2018 18:24 mderg wrote:
I guess I shouldn't follow the general trend of making 1 or 2 posts and then disappearing into nothingness.

some minor townie points for rsoultin actually trying to play this game btw


Much as that just warms me up inside, I'm way more interested on your thoughts on just about anything else this game. (Also, this is post #2. You haven't broken the cycle yet.)

I'm out. Better things to do than stalk a half-dead thread.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2018 09:39 GMT
#97
On January 18 2018 18:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 18:24 mderg wrote:
I guess I shouldn't follow the general trend of making 1 or 2 posts and then disappearing into nothingness.

some minor townie points for rsoultin actually trying to play this game btw


Much as that just warms me up inside, I'm way more interested on your thoughts on just about anything else this game. (Also, this is post #2. You haven't broken the cycle yet.)

I'm out. Better things to do than stalk a half-dead thread.

I'm disappointed in hf because the hf I know would be at 10 pages of filter right now.

Mocsta looks like a crazy person, doesn't tell me anything about his alignment. Maybe someone has some meta knowledge.

Everything else is a big ball of nothingness to me.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 18 2018 09:56 GMT
#98
On January 18 2018 18:39 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 18:30 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2018 18:24 mderg wrote:
I guess I shouldn't follow the general trend of making 1 or 2 posts and then disappearing into nothingness.

some minor townie points for rsoultin actually trying to play this game btw


Much as that just warms me up inside, I'm way more interested on your thoughts on just about anything else this game. (Also, this is post #2. You haven't broken the cycle yet.)

I'm out. Better things to do than stalk a half-dead thread.

I'm disappointed in hf because the hf I know would be at 10 pages of filter right now.

Mocsta looks like a crazy person, doesn't tell me anything about his alignment. Maybe someone has some meta knowledge.

Everything else is a big ball of nothingness to me.

Its a normal start for HF, youre giving him too much credit. No reason to be disappointed. The whole thing feels weird.

Tina is having a good start, I like her. I also like hfs cream joke since it feels genuine, but that's pretty nai. Im eager to call out afkers and place some votes upon them to get them playing.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 18 2018 09:57 GMT
#99
Thinking about this, mocsta is weird.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2018 10:13 GMT
#100
weird as in scummy weird or just weird?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 107 108 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17204
Rain 1539
GuemChi 577
NaDa 23
Bale 17
sSak 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7339
taco 580
minikerr42
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1075
Mew2King99
Other Games
JimRising 612
WinterStarcraft573
C9.Mang0177
ViBE110
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta29
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo482
• Stunt300
Other Games
• Scarra883
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 57m
INu's Battles
7h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 57m
OSC
19h 12m
Replay Cast
19h 57m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.