• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7463 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 109 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 24 2018 00:00 GMT
#801
[image loading]

Day 3


rsoultin the Vanilla Town has died.

You have 48 hours to vote for your preferred lynch. The deadline is Thursday, Jan 25 11:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in . Voting is mandatory and must be done in the voting thread.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 24 2018 00:00 GMT
#802
justanothertownie has replaced TheTwatyEvildoer. Everybody say hi!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 24 2018 00:04 GMT
#803
GG Rsoultin

Hi Jat
Need your thoughts on damerion please.
There is a case and respond available on page40.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
January 24 2018 00:04 GMT
#804
On January 24 2018 08:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2018 01:48 Damerion wrote:
It might of been a small pool where we have played together, but Damdred has a remarkably large pool of games to pull from. Also it is not beyond the realm of possibility that in our long conversations Damdred and I discussed some aspects of how each other approaches the game.

I don't understand the wording. Did you or did you not have long conversations about how you approach the game with each other where you discussed that point ? It should not just be in the realm of the possiblity, you should know for certain since you were the one having a discussion.


To clarify I did have conversations with Damdred, I was pulling examples why I would have a better meta read on him than what Rsoultin was expressing in her views.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 24 2018 00:06 GMT
#805
I wont let RSoultin die in vain

##Vote: Damerion
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
January 24 2018 00:06 GMT
#806
Also to give plenty of time for discussion and since I believe it clears more than myself anyway.

Hard claiming cop

Night One I checked Mocsta before my shift and it returned green.

Night two I checked Beentheredonethat and it returned green.

Holyflare caught me softing it and i seem to think it makes him town for me not being shot.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 24 2018 00:07 GMT
#807
If Damerion isn't claiming cop with a green check on mocsta then all is wrong with the world.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 24 2018 00:07 GMT
#808
There we go
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 24 2018 00:07 GMT
#809
....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 24 2018 00:07 GMT
#810
##Unvote:
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 24 2018 00:08 GMT
#811
Godfather possible though
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 24 2018 00:08 GMT
#812
In fact quite likely
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 24 2018 00:08 GMT
#813
On January 24 2018 09:08 Holyflare wrote:
Godfather possible though
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 24 2018 00:09 GMT
#814
On January 24 2018 02:19 Holyflare wrote:
Lol I really like where this is going. I'm confirmed not mafia after tonight

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 24 2018 00:10 GMT
#815
Jat replaced into a hardcore mafia slot though
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 24 2018 00:10 GMT
#816
On January 24 2018 09:06 Damerion wrote:
Also to give plenty of time for discussion and since I believe it clears more than myself anyway.

Hard claiming cop

Night One I checked Mocsta before my shift and it returned green.

Night two I checked Beentheredonethat and it returned green.

Holyflare caught me softing it and i seem to think it makes him town for me not being shot.
actually, I think the opposite is more likely.

He was already prepped to insinuate godfather.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 24 2018 00:14 GMT
#817
On January 24 2018 09:10 Holyflare wrote:
Jat replaced into a hardcore mafia slot though
So for the record: DarthFoley, TWAT/JAT, Mocsta is your team?

How about this.
If you genuinely think im the godfather, push me.
Otherwise, shut up and let JAT post.

I need to think about this cop claim.
Whether cop or mafia, Damerion can rightly say im town.
The BTDT green-check is not unexpected either.

damerion
why check me night 1?


Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 24 2018 00:16 GMT
#818
On January 24 2018 09:14 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2018 09:10 Holyflare wrote:
Jat replaced into a hardcore mafia slot though
So for the record: DarthFoley, TWAT/JAT, Mocsta is your team?

How about this.
If you genuinely think im the godfather, push me.
Otherwise, shut up and let JAT post.

I need to think about this cop claim.
Whether cop or mafia, Damerion can rightly say im town.
The BTDT green-check is not unexpected either.

damerion
why check me night 1?




Yes.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
January 24 2018 00:18 GMT
#819
While it is true I could have checked the godfather I think statistically it is unlikely.

For now I think we should consider both beentheredonethat and mocata as town and look elsewhere.

And I disagree I think holyflare is more likely town in thia scenerio.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 24 2018 00:20 GMT
#820
I'm prepped to insinuate godfather because so far only a goon has flipped and vigilante and cop is not balanced against goon/goon/goon so mafia will have a rber/gf/framer somewhere in there.

I'm thinking a rber to counter vig and cop and a gf because it's passive and won't fuck with cop and inordinate amount.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 133
ViBE62
SpeCial 36
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12315
Artosis 450
NaDa 32
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever268
febbydoto31
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox503
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g6188
Grubby2898
Liquid`RaSZi1786
shahzam618
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0285
JimRising 237
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 18m
INu's Battles
12h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 18m
OSC
23h 33m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.