• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:37
CEST 14:37
KST 21:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8650 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 01:32 GMT
#1322
Hmmm curious why Ruxxar and Ritoky were so quick to vote on conversion lol
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 14:40 GMT
#1324
why did you and Ritoky instantly vote for conversion? I mean, I saw the night post as well, and even posted Conversion? but I didn't go off and vote for him yet. And Ritoky is still on Conversion lol
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 15:01 GMT
#1326
If you lynch me you're letting the mafia win so, go read my filter and you'll see I never claimed it.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 15:01 GMT
#1327
HF claimed I was the vig, I never agreed, I just kept bypassing it.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 15:29 GMT
#1331
I also never agreed, while HF himself kept saying it was me.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 16:09 GMT
#1342
On November 08 2017 00:29 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2017 00:01 ShoCkeyy wrote:
If you lynch me you're letting the mafia win so, go read my filter and you'll see I never claimed it.


so who do you want to lynch


I don't mind Damerion at this point.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 16:10 GMT
#1343
On November 08 2017 00:56 Damdred wrote:
I feel manic right now.

Im buying a fucking restaurant idk how to feel, so pumped let me read this shit.


nice congrats!
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 16:18 GMT
#1346
I don't mind voting Happy, he's been lackluster, and I know lackluster...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 16:37 GMT
#1348
I've been on Damerion since the beginning, the first moment he voted for me without even having an idea as to vote for me. You gave him that tone after, which then he talked about trying to make a name for himself. But he hasn't done anything the whole game. It just seems odd that when ever he comes to post, he's posting some 2 cent opinion, and then trying to vote for who ever is the current "train".

You can barely try and make a case out of him cause he only has two pages of filter. He scumreads Zen and myself still. Hasn't updated his reads or even tried to make an effort into playing the game. If Zen so happens to not be mafia, then Damerion is playing really well in hiding.

I mean, I personally I wish Damerion would be on the scum team, but I think we should vote off Krogan based on the day one votes, then the last vote should be between damerion and Zen, but it seems like it'll be Zen anyways.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2017 18:13 GMT
#1364
On November 03 2017 06:55 Rels wrote:
Day 1 vote count
[image loading]

ruxXar (3): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan
Tictock (3): Damdred, ruXxar, ruXxar, Damerion
ShoCkeyy (2): Tictock, Conversion, Vivax, Damerion
Darthfoley (1): Oatsmaster, happykrogan, ruXxar, The_Zen_Man, Tictoc
Vivax (1): Holyflare , ruXxark
Damerion (1): Holyflare, ShoCkeyy
Conversion (0): Conversion, ruxXar
Oatsmaster (0): Darthfoley

Not voted (1): Breshke

At the current vote count, ruxXar will be eliminated from the game. Deadline in

Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2017 18:16 GMT
#1365
Crap, posted too early, but if you look at the top two lynches, HAppy and Damerion. AT this point is when Damerion jumped onto the Tictock train, possibly trying to not make himself look like mafia. But Tictoc then jumped on Ruxxar to try and lynch, while happykrogan already on the ruxxar train. Then there is this post from Oats within the voting thread.

Don't know if anybody saw it:

On November 04 2017 08:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
ok so off wagon alive people are
Shockey
HF
On rux is
Me/HappyKrogan/(Conversion)
assuming he didnt switch to rux on purpose late.
Assuming no bus,
HappyKrogan is the obvious mafia here.


Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2017 18:26 GMT
#1366
I think mafia was trying to get the ruxxar train going and get him voted off.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2017 20:49 GMT
#1382
I personally think the mafia was playing hot potato trying to see who was going to get lynched first day. I just don't see two mafia being up for lynch on the first day that easy.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2017 22:35 GMT
#1400
THIS DAMN TIME CHANGE HAS ME RUINED.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2017 22:41 GMT
#1402
I'm sure Damdred would have voted at last second, but seeing he didn't and Ruxxar died being town as most of my read all game.

Damerion being the only other person who didn't vote...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 08 2017 22:42 GMT
#1403
Fuck I thought I still had time to try and vote some one else :\
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 17:36 GMT
#1419
On November 09 2017 13:10 Conversion wrote:
you and shockeyy are scummy to me only b/c you two have the least interaction with damdred.

happy is afk, but idt he's mafia. haven't checked his filter too deeply, but not much into it.

no way mafia leaves me alive here though, so not bad. I'll read more tomorrow, way too tired today


Damdred was hardly around in my defense, plus he voted for Tictock, who the fuck would of thought that. With Ruxxar now being confirmed town, we should look into who kept pushing Ruxx for day two other than Oats.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 17:37 GMT
#1420
I also read Ruxx as town the whole game, while I think Rux read Zen as town, and Damerion as mafia.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 19:32 GMT
#1424
On November 09 2017 06:57 ruXxar wrote:
Looks like I'm about to get lynched.
That's ok, the game should solved at this point.

Lynch in this order if you want to win.

Zen
Ritoky.


You always lynch zen next. Always.
Don't hesitate, just do it.



On November 09 2017 04:40 ruXxar wrote:
Ok so I've read through tick tocks filter again and reached some conclusions.

Conclusion #1 is that I am confident that shockey is town.
Tick tock was pushing Shockey really hard most of the day, and cross at points in how they interacted.

Conclusion #2 is that I feel like damerion is likely town.
TT had a couple posts at EOD when we were without a votecount and he was struggling to get shenanigans going.
It felt like he was genuinly trying to find a target to latch onto or disperse votes from himself.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2017 05:58 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


Ugh besides mentioning Zen this is literally just Thread sentiment ATM minus DF. Pretty unimpressed.

I gotta eat and get moving, I'll try and fishing reading on the way, but I'm ok with my vote on DF.
On November 03 2017 06:34 Tictock wrote:
Am I totally OMGUS for wanting to lynch Damer now?

He literally shows up right at EoD with nothing really new to add. Suggests a Me + Zen team with Zen his more likely scum. Then wants to sheep Damdreds read on me?!?

I get that he is buddies with Damdre but Damdred has been so unimpressive this game.

Also can we get a vote count?



Conclusion #3 is that krogan is likely town.
There were a couple posts where TT was quite harsh on krogan. It does not seem fake to me.
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 01 2017 10:35 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:04 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


Worst post so far. Good chance of being scum


Actually DF I feel like Ruxx had just called out the worst post in this game.

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???


Last game I played with you DF I felt like we were so in tune, this game you are off in left field to me.

Well I do kinda agree with your Krogan read, that dude feels off to me. I don't get why Damdred seems to have a TR on him based off a weak open. All his posts feel super throwaway to me so far.

On November 01 2017 11:30 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:24 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 11:10 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 11:09 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 10:55 Tictock wrote:
And I'm caught up.

I dislike Shokey calling out people who haven't posted yet this early in the game.

Also people should talk about this:
What do you make of HF voting Damer, the pressuring you for also thinking Damer might be mafia?


HF wasn't pressuring conv for thinking damer might be mafia. He pressured him because of the reasons he gave for disliking him weren't good.


and you haven't followed up with anything, either. What's your opinion on the thread so far? Am I scummy for acting similarly to my last game? What about Shockey? Is he clear lynch bait, or is he mafia? What's your opinion on the interactions between me, rux, and HF? What's your opinion on TicTock's string of posts, and the conclusion he comes from it?


true

Well I think your reasoning for disliking damerion seemed pretty forced. Like if you had to think of something because you got asked.

To the other things:
If I don't say anything about other things it usally means I have no opinon on them. I'm newbie so it is still hard for me to figure out how I interpret posts and I prefer to wait until more is said before I give hasty reads I change anyways.


The problem with this is that it feels like you are hanging off of HF's coattails since he was the one pushing the point you are making about Conv.

Holding back your thoughts is pretty much universally scummy. It leaves us less to read you off of and means you can tailor your reads easier later on to fit scum agenda.




More thoughts to come.


Are two good recent posts from Ruxxar.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 19:38 GMT
#1426
I'm sure though he didn't suspect Damdred being mafia which is probably why he pushed Zen, at this point Zen and Ruxx look like TvT, just like you and I in the beginning of the game. Which goes back to my point that what if Damerion is the next mafia rather than ritoky? I mean, I can see Damerion at this point jumping on the tictock early as well when they realized that the tictock read from Damdred caught fire.

On November 03 2017 06:55 Rels wrote:
Day 1 vote count
[image loading]

ruxXar (3): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan
Tictock (3): Damdred, ruXxar, ruXxar, Damerion
ShoCkeyy (2): Tictock, Conversion, Vivax, Damerion
Darthfoley (1): Oatsmaster, happykrogan, ruXxar, The_Zen_Man, Tictoc
Vivax (1): Holyflare , ruXxark
Damerion (1): Holyflare, ShoCkeyy
Conversion (0): Conversion, ruxXar
Oatsmaster (0): Darthfoley

Not voted (1): Breshke

At the current vote count, ruxXar will be eliminated from the game. Deadline in


Especially when Oats was already pushing Ruxxar, and had him looking like mafia.

Then in this post:

On November 09 2017 07:06 Rels wrote:
Final Day 3 vote count


ruXxar (3): Conversion, happykrogan, ritoky, The_Zen_Man
The_Zen_Man (1): ruXxar
Damerion (0): ruXxar
ShoCkeyy (0): ruXxar
Conversion (0): ruXxar, ritoky

Not voted (3): Damdred, Conversion, ShoCkeyy

ruXxar is the lynch.


What looks like three town eliminating what they thought was mafia. Also whats not noted here is that Damerion never voted either. I meant to vote, but that time change fucked me, I'm sure Damerion and Damdred would of easily gotten on the Ruxxar train.
Life?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech135
Rex 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45931
Hyuk 1321
Jaedong 825
Soma 429
Soulkey 382
actioN 374
EffOrt 370
Horang2 362
BeSt 332
Mini 323
[ Show more ]
Zeus 264
Last 262
Light 260
Stork 226
910 191
Larva 179
Snow 135
ggaemo 126
Rush 114
ZerO 89
Pusan 83
Mind 63
Killer 49
Creator 43
Sharp 43
Shine 38
hero 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Shinee 26
Free 24
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 16
HiyA 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7717
Dendi746
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1621
markeloff127
kRYSTAL_41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1777
crisheroes272
Other Games
gofns45796
singsing1993
B2W.Neo680
XBOCT337
hiko281
Pyrionflax264
byalli231
DeMusliM231
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS72
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1453
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
23m
The PondCast
21h 23m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.