• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10669 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 30 2017 13:12 GMT
#32
/in I'm back
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-31 03:40:31
October 31 2017 03:27 GMT
#41
On October 31 2017 04:40 Tictock wrote:
I'll /in to help this get started soon.

I will be the obligatory afk'er. ( I still work 70 hour weeks).

Feel free to give my slot away if anyone else wants to play, but I can at least keep the slot warm.


must be a programmer or some kind of engineering

edit: damn, I was wrong.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 31 2017 22:44 GMT
#102
lol at this early game posting. Is this the new meta? To just claim something and then hope no one notices you lied?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 31 2017 22:48 GMT
#109
On November 01 2017 07:45 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:44 ShoCkeyy wrote:
lol at this early game posting. Is this the new meta? To just claim something and then hope no one notices you lied?


we’re just ‘avin a blast mate. how are you?


I'm doing well, just got off a work call, gotta shower and hoping that there's more posts when I'm done.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 31 2017 22:50 GMT
#111
Of course you don't liar.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 31 2017 22:57 GMT
#116
Yes all liars until proven innocent.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 31 2017 22:57 GMT
#117
Brb
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 31 2017 23:14 GMT
#126
As if a town read from you means much right now
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 31 2017 23:17 GMT
#128
Maybe you're the trap?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 31 2017 23:22 GMT
#132
My last game was a long time ago. What does that say about me?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 00:45 GMT
#172
Look at that, I got two almost three pages worth of info out of my one little measly post.

Still haven't seen these people post either:

4. The_Zen_Man
5. Oatsmaster
10. Breshke
12. Vivax
13. Tictock

So we'd still have to wait till they show up.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 02:39 GMT
#220
I mean the game just started, there is nothing to really post about other than Conversion getting triggered about being "grilled"... I also posted the list because I mentioned it's too early to even try to vote because these "list" haven't posted yet.

I haven't really played with any of you other than Holy, Damred, Vivax, and what may be Oatsmaster (but I don't recall). So I'm still just poking around and seeing what comes out of what. I don't mind taking the fall for now until some one slips, cause it's what I usually do. So far those who are "suspicious" of me, one of them have a good chance at being scum
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 03:00 GMT
#225
On November 01 2017 11:43 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:39 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I mean the game just started, there is nothing to really post about other than Conversion getting triggered about being "grilled"... I also posted the list because I mentioned it's too early to even try to vote because these "list" haven't posted yet.

I haven't really played with any of you other than Holy, Damred, Vivax, and what may be Oatsmaster (but I don't recall). So I'm still just poking around and seeing what comes out of what. I don't mind taking the fall for now until some one slips, cause it's what I usually do. So far those who are "suspicious" of me, one of them have a good chance at being scum


So what are your thoughts on me getting triggered?

I especially liked DF's posts on Ruxx and his response to being questioned. What's your thoughts on that?


Meh... too me it's fluff.

On November 01 2017 11:10 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


I dislike ruxxar's early game filter. Super fluff with no substance. Yea, sure, lots of people are posting fluff kinda. But ruxxar's gives me the vibes of feigning activity to seem interested. It's pretty easy to do early game especially, when people are dicking about.

Besides that, I have no idea why he feels the need to dictate how Damerion votes, the aggressiveness of his vote, and the subsequent commentary

Let me break down the bolded sentence for you
1) "Don't get me wrong" = apologetic, not trying to tread on anyone's toes, like scumversion last game
2) "I like your more confident approach" implies a town lean of some sort, with buddy potential
3) So he likes the confident approach, BUT it's throwing him off because it's so different from last game. So you like it... but it's throwing you off?
4) It's also "a bit too much over the top and feels forced" implying it's scummy.

So to conclude, Ruxxar likes Damerion's aggressive and confident play even though it's throwing him off but it's over the top and feels forced. So why do you like the approach if you are going to call it scummy one line later? This is a whole lot of nothing burger


I can kinda understand ruxxar questioning Damerion's reason to vote so early, and it's not that he's dictating, he's just saying to take it slow.

I think this post clearly explains Ruxxar's thinking.

[B]On November 01 2017 09:20 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:08 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 09:05 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:59 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
[quote]

Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???


oi don't red text me m8

he just seems weird throwing out all these soft reads. his usual play has been slam down hard with a big read that calls out 2/3 or 3/3 scum, but idk. maybe he's trying to be more active b/c he died last game because of it, but I don't like it


You’re saying he’s not as good when no one has flipped yet. It doesn’t make sense in the context you’re trying to appropriate to him.

You’re trying to measure his “good play” based on his posts rather than the result of his reads.

If his previous games reads had all been wrong, then you wouldn’t be calling his big read posts good.

Like.. I don’t see where you’re coming from.


it's what HF said before, why change up your playstyle when nothing was wrong with it to begin with? the only reason I can think of is he wants to avoid being lynched b/c of activity again, so he tries to throw out soft reads by looking active. I don't like that

if his big read posts in the previous games were off, then I can see why he's trying to change his playstyle

I don't think I'm being unclear, and have no idea why you're nitpicking at the point, so make that two of us that don't understand each other


Also, how is his read soft?
He straight up called shockey mafia, voted for him and asked people to follow him.


I know I post like shit, but I do it for a reason, it's easy to be able to see who jumps on the "vote shockeyy" bandwagon, and of course one of the mafia members is easily going to jump on it, if not two cause my posting is so "shitty". Damerian is trying to use his credibility from his past two games to try and have a following into voting some one off easily. It's kinda scummy in my opinion.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 03:03 GMT
#226
My thoughts on you getting triggered? You're possibly town, that was desperately trying to prove he was town but came off as mafia to others because his choice of words.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 03:04 GMT
#227
And I won't like I at first thought Ruxxar could of been mafia, but after looking into DF, and Damerian post history, I prefer Ruxxar and DF as likely town.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 03:06 GMT
#228
On November 01 2017 12:04 ShoCkeyy wrote:
And I won't like I at first thought Ruxxar could of been mafia, but after looking into DF, and Damerian post history, I prefer Ruxxar and DF as likely town.


damn i butchered the beginning of that. "And I won't lie*"
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 04:01 GMT
#232
On November 01 2017 12:37 Tictock wrote:
Humm, Shokey's more recent posts are ok, but I'm not a fan of the "I play like lynchbait to catch scum" defense.

Especially when he's apparently abandoning that strategy as soon as the pressure is starting to build.

Still the best early vote imo.


I'm around what? I just responded to questions asked directly at me.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 04:49 GMT
#262
On November 01 2017 13:13 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 12:04 ShoCkeyy wrote:
And I won't like I at first thought Ruxxar could of been mafia, but after looking into DF, and Damerian post history, I prefer Ruxxar and DF as likely town.


Can you explain your thought process here? Why did you change your mind on Ruxxar? You make it sound like looking at my filter and Damerion's filter made you think Ruxxar was town, even though I've argued the opposite. Also, why does Damerion's post history help determine Ruxxar's alignment?



It's getting pretty late and I don't want to butcher my reasoning again but I'll get to it early morning.

On November 01 2017 13:07 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2017 11:10 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

[b]Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


I dislike ruxxar's early game filter. Super fluff with no substance. Yea, sure, lots of people are posting fluff kinda. But ruxxar's gives me the vibes of feigning activity to seem interested. It's pretty easy to do early game especially, when people are dicking about.

Besides that, I have no idea why he feels the need to dictate how Damerion votes, the aggressiveness of his vote, and the subsequent commentary

Let me break down the bolded sentence for you
1) "Don't get me wrong" = apologetic, not trying to tread on anyone's toes, like scumversion last game
2) "I like your more confident approach" implies a town lean of some sort, with buddy potential
3) So he likes the confident approach, BUT it's throwing him off because it's so different from last game. So you like it... but it's throwing you off?
4) It's also "a bit too much over the top and feels forced" implying it's scummy.

So to conclude, Ruxxar likes Damerion's aggressive and confident play even though it's throwing him off but it's over the top and feels forced. So why do you like the approach if you are going to call it scummy one line later? This is a whole lot of nothing burger

You are a whole lotta nothing burger.
What are you eving doing with this post.


Explaining why ruxxar's post is lame as hell and non-committal to the utmost. It's rather obvious what I was doing. Take your attitude elsewhere


I mean at least he posted. He could of easily not post and you would of still called it lame. Usually negative connotations like that give off a scummy vibe as well so we can do less of.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 11:03 GMT
#272
On November 01 2017 14:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 13:49 ShoCkeyy wrote:


I mean at least he posted. He could of easily not post and you would of still called it lame. Usually negative connotations like that give off a scummy vibe as well so we can do less of.

what are you saying here?
That darth is calling me scum and we could do less of that?
or that darth calling me scum is scummy and we could do less of that?


Did you read what I even posted? Wtf are you going on about? I wasn't even talking to you....
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 13:00 GMT
#279
On November 01 2017 21:32 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 20:03 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 01 2017 14:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2017 13:49 ShoCkeyy wrote:


I mean at least he posted. He could of easily not post and you would of still called it lame. Usually negative connotations like that give off a scummy vibe as well so we can do less of.

what are you saying here?
That darth is calling me scum and we could do less of that?
or that darth calling me scum is scummy and we could do less of that?


Did you read what I even posted? Wtf are you going on about? I wasn't even talking to you....


are you saying df is not scum for posting?? I’m confused as well


I don't think I should have to explain myself, but definitely not... DF was calling Ruxxar's post lame, and I just said its better that he posted rather than not. I mean I don't think it's that hard to understand what I meant if people actually read before replying.

So far DF, Damerian and Oats are on my watch list. Conversion is halfway there.
Life?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft223
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft223
ViBE146
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1480
Artosis 588
Shuttle 552
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5322
Other Games
summit1g8060
shahzam562
JimRising 539
C9.Mang0260
Maynarde104
ArmadaUGS76
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick860
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen136
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 56m
Stellar Fest
12h 56m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.