• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9082 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 77 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 12 2017 21:42 GMT
#101
To cool for school list:

Rux
Damerion
FF
Grackybaby

To awesome to ignore
df
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 12 2017 21:43 GMT
#102
On October 13 2017 06:38 Damerion wrote:
Hello good people of TLMafia, it is pleasurable that we meet again.

Firstly I am going to approach this game slightly different than I did last game, I will do much more town hunting and see if I can POE a scum team into oblivion instead of finding a few slips early and pounding the ever living hell out of the person into submission.

Secondly as the setup is much different than last game, we should do our best not to talk about roles or claim them unless in supreme danger, especially the newer players should be aware of this. And that is the last thing I will say about roles.

My first to early townread is on FecalFeast, general tone and playful approach to the game points to a more than likely chance of being town at this point in time. If you look at his previous games his posts were a bit more guarded and just generally lacked the playful approach he has shown at this point.

The second thing is HappyKrogan postings are interesting, (I know I am already sliding backwards) in comparison to other people who have posted the posts feel forced and have this sense of wanting to fit in. It also draws my eyebrow upwards how he keeps referring to himself as just normal VT. My first game as scum I had an almost identical entrance post because I just did not know how to interact with the people in the game. I think he is worth watching especially as his reads develop or fail to achieve.

I also did not dislike RuxXar opening salvo of posts even if it is not super indicative at this moment in time, he was playful and did not seem angry at others having fun. So I have a good feeling about him at present.


You got 2 out of 3 right. Not bad!
Krogans post might look forced, but it's not indicative of mafia just yet.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 12 2017 21:45 GMT
#103
On October 13 2017 06:42 Damdred wrote:
To cool for school list:

Rux
Damerion
FF
Grackybaby

To awesome to ignore
df


But I like school...

No wait, I didn't. Carry on.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 12 2017 21:47 GMT
#104
On October 13 2017 06:43 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 06:38 Damerion wrote:
Hello good people of TLMafia, it is pleasurable that we meet again.

Firstly I am going to approach this game slightly different than I did last game, I will do much more town hunting and see if I can POE a scum team into oblivion instead of finding a few slips early and pounding the ever living hell out of the person into submission.

Secondly as the setup is much different than last game, we should do our best not to talk about roles or claim them unless in supreme danger, especially the newer players should be aware of this. And that is the last thing I will say about roles.

My first to early townread is on FecalFeast, general tone and playful approach to the game points to a more than likely chance of being town at this point in time. If you look at his previous games his posts were a bit more guarded and just generally lacked the playful approach he has shown at this point.

The second thing is HappyKrogan postings are interesting, (I know I am already sliding backwards) in comparison to other people who have posted the posts feel forced and have this sense of wanting to fit in. It also draws my eyebrow upwards how he keeps referring to himself as just normal VT. My first game as scum I had an almost identical entrance post because I just did not know how to interact with the people in the game. I think he is worth watching especially as his reads develop or fail to achieve.

I also did not dislike RuxXar opening salvo of posts even if it is not super indicative at this moment in time, he was playful and did not seem angry at others having fun. So I have a good feeling about him at present.


You got 2 out of 3 right. Not bad!
Krogans post might look forced, but it's not indicative of mafia just yet.


I agree it is not quite mafia indicative as of yet, however it is worth watching how he develops as the game goes on. If he continues to be so forced it will be worth connecting, if he does not well it was just a newer person being a bit difficult.

And I really wish that Damdred would post more than just a random list, I miss the days when I would look forward to reading his posts and mighty cases. Now he is just a sheep I must shepherd across the finish line who sometimes pouts and hides his head nobody listens to him.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 12 2017 21:49 GMT
#105
On October 13 2017 06:42 Damdred wrote:
To cool for school list:

Rux
Damerion
FF
Grackybaby

To awesome to ignore
df


What is this category damdred?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 12 2017 21:51 GMT
#106
On October 13 2017 06:47 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 06:43 ruXxar wrote:
On October 13 2017 06:38 Damerion wrote:
Hello good people of TLMafia, it is pleasurable that we meet again.

Firstly I am going to approach this game slightly different than I did last game, I will do much more town hunting and see if I can POE a scum team into oblivion instead of finding a few slips early and pounding the ever living hell out of the person into submission.

Secondly as the setup is much different than last game, we should do our best not to talk about roles or claim them unless in supreme danger, especially the newer players should be aware of this. And that is the last thing I will say about roles.

My first to early townread is on FecalFeast, general tone and playful approach to the game points to a more than likely chance of being town at this point in time. If you look at his previous games his posts were a bit more guarded and just generally lacked the playful approach he has shown at this point.

The second thing is HappyKrogan postings are interesting, (I know I am already sliding backwards) in comparison to other people who have posted the posts feel forced and have this sense of wanting to fit in. It also draws my eyebrow upwards how he keeps referring to himself as just normal VT. My first game as scum I had an almost identical entrance post because I just did not know how to interact with the people in the game. I think he is worth watching especially as his reads develop or fail to achieve.

I also did not dislike RuxXar opening salvo of posts even if it is not super indicative at this moment in time, he was playful and did not seem angry at others having fun. So I have a good feeling about him at present.


You got 2 out of 3 right. Not bad!
Krogans post might look forced, but it's not indicative of mafia just yet.


I agree it is not quite mafia indicative as of yet, however it is worth watching how he develops as the game goes on. If he continues to be so forced it will be worth connecting, if he does not well it was just a newer person being a bit difficult.

And I really wish that Damdred would post more than just a random list, I miss the days when I would look forward to reading his posts and mighty cases. Now he is just a sheep I must shepherd across the finish line who sometimes pouts and hides his head nobody listens to him.


I dont know. List posts vs phone posts... in russian...
I might prefer the list posts.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 12 2017 21:51 GMT
#107
I do enjoy talking to damdred though.
Always a lovely chap with time for everyone and not a hint of animosity.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 12 2017 21:51 GMT
#108
On October 13 2017 06:42 Damdred wrote:
To cool for school list:

Rux
Damerion
FF
Grackybaby

To awesome to ignore
df


Considering i'm now a teacher, i find it appalling to be left off of your first list
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 12 2017 21:52 GMT
#109
Meh I will ignore your liytle jabs damerion because Ill just lynch you if you get to annoying.

As for tha category ruxy, I think his entrance was a bit eh, his follow up post did make me chuckle a d people who make me laugh are rarely scum.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 12 2017 21:53 GMT
#110
On October 13 2017 06:51 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 06:42 Damdred wrote:
To cool for school list:

Rux
Damerion
FF
Grackybaby

To awesome to ignore
df


Considering i'm now a teacher, i find it appalling to be left off of your first list


We are forwver linked in our teachers union.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 12 2017 21:54 GMT
#111
On October 13 2017 06:52 Damdred wrote:
Meh I will ignore your liytle jabs damerion because Ill just lynch you if you get to annoying.

As for tha category ruxy, I think his entrance was a bit eh, his follow up post did make me chuckle a d people who make me laugh are rarely scum.


No matter how old you get, never give up your inner child.
Words I live by every day.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 12 2017 21:57 GMT
#112
On October 13 2017 06:14 ruXxar wrote:
Being mafia is very stressful in your first game.
You become uptight, unsure of how to act.
Your opening posts signals to me that you're telling the truth.

I believe you are what you say you are.

this is a really long explanation for something that is really simple.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 12 2017 21:59 GMT
#113
On October 13 2017 06:43 ruXxar wrote:

You got 2 out of 3 right. Not bad!
Krogans post might look forced, but it's not indicative of mafia just yet.

dude what the heck, you townread him for the post then you now just waffled back to calling him mafia not just yet???
#vote rux
No gg, No skill.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 12 2017 22:02 GMT
#114
On October 13 2017 06:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 06:14 ruXxar wrote:
Being mafia is very stressful in your first game.
You become uptight, unsure of how to act.
Your opening posts signals to me that you're telling the truth.

I believe you are what you say you are.

this is a really long explanation for something that is really simple.


hey oats, keep speaking
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 12 2017 22:04 GMT
#115
On October 13 2017 06:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 06:43 ruXxar wrote:

You got 2 out of 3 right. Not bad!
Krogans post might look forced, but it's not indicative of mafia just yet.

dude what the heck, you townread him for the post then you now just waffled back to calling him mafia not just yet???
#vote rux


Good to see you too oats.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 12 2017 22:06 GMT
#116
Now what shall I have for pre-bed snack.
A banana or a ham and cheese sandwich.

Man.. we humans were just not built to deal with these kind of dilemmas.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 12 2017 22:11 GMT
#117
Ham banana cheese
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 12 2017 22:11 GMT
#118
On October 13 2017 06:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 06:43 ruXxar wrote:

You got 2 out of 3 right. Not bad!
Krogans post might look forced, but it's not indicative of mafia just yet.

dude what the heck, you townread him for the post then you now just waffled back to calling him mafia not just yet???
#vote rux

I think this is a good catch.

I also feel wary about Damerion, though his Fecalfeast read is very likely correct.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 12 2017 22:12 GMT
#119
Damerion sounds like a robot from outer space trying to fit in with civil talk like us humans do.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 12 2017 22:16 GMT
#120
Nah, Damerion just town he is wordy and egotistical and fake in how he types but meh.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22127
Mini 381
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 147
firebathero 115
ggaemo 89
ZZZero.O 55
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto20
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m1035
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4201
Khaldor1445
crisheroes964
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
FrodaN2317
summit1g2061
Beastyqt922
mouzStarbuck355
KnowMe306
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King56
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV442
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur266
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 31m
INu's Battles
16h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 31m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.