On October 19 2017 04:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
He's literally not even posted since after day 1.
He's literally not even posted since after day 1.
Exactly.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
ruXxar
Norway5669 Posts
On October 19 2017 04:55 Oatsmaster wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2017 04:46 ruXxar wrote: On October 19 2017 04:37 Oatsmaster wrote: On October 19 2017 04:23 ruXxar wrote: On October 19 2017 04:15 Oatsmaster wrote: Also onegu mentions that rux likes conversion which makes him dislike conversion but he never mentions that part again when talking about him later. The dude had only read half the game. I didn’t put any value into anything he said. Yeah but don't you think it's weird though. I honestly think onegu just isn’t interested. He seemed entirely wrapped up in his mtg tourney. Do I think it’s inconsistent? Yes. Do I think he’s scummy? After his failure to vote I’m leaning towards no. He's literally not even posted since after day 1. Exactly. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
ruXxar
Norway5669 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
ruXxar
Norway5669 Posts
| ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
I literally poed three names. Either way im not being lynched so nah nah nah | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On October 19 2017 05:49 Damdred wrote: Its disengenous to say I dont have scum pool to lynch from oats. I literally poed three names. Either way im not being lynched so nah nah nah Keep thinking that. Maybe it will actually be true someday. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On October 19 2017 05:46 ruXxar wrote: ?????? Equally likely to happen as town or scum | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
Clock/xennon grack and onegu? Which one did you forget | ||
|
Damdred
15669 Posts
In either case it directly counters your point of having no scum reads. | ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On October 19 2017 05:55 Damdred wrote: didnt forget anything the last sentence literally says why I probably shouldnt lynch Onegu. In either case it directly counters your point of having no scum reads. I never said you had no scumreads, I said you never hard committed to a scumread and pushed for their lynch. You are just nitpicking when it's blatently obvious what I mean. | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
"I sort of don't think onegu is mafia because of x, but x is a bad reason' | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
| ||
|
Rels
France13467 Posts
Day 3 It was pretty much understood at that point that none of this made sense. Stuck in middle of fascists there was no point arguing. So fuck it I'm just gona lie back and let them keep fucking mumbling all day long and then maybe something peut me plaire and I might just... ![]() Shit... I should've paid more attention... MrLonelyClock (Parity Cop) was found dead! This is Day 3. You have until Friday, Oct 20 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in to decide on a lynch. Voting must be made in the dedicated voting thread found here to be valid. | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
On October 19 2017 06:00 Holyflare wrote: I lied I feel like that was more entertaining to you than anyone else. | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
Oatsmaster
United States16628 Posts
I meant anything else rather than anything else. ##vote damdred | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech156 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma Rush firebathero Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1796 B2W.Neo1088 Beastyqt415 Hui .197 ArmadaUGS181 KnowMe158 FrodaN145 QueenE102 Mew2King90 Trikslyr62 Dewaltoss42 ToD41 ZerO(Twitch)18 C9.Mang08 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|