• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9193 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 77 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2017 16:25 GMT
#1081
And? I said who I was not voting and the only people suggested were town reads of mine.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 18 2017 16:27 GMT
#1082
On October 19 2017 01:25 Damdred wrote:
And? I said who I was not voting and the only people suggested were town reads of mine.


Why didn't you suggest a scumread?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2017 16:38 GMT
#1083
As much as I love shenanigans, they give you the keast amount of information possible d1 especially.

Why wouldnt I want to see what happens and who shows face when what flips
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 18 2017 16:38 GMT
#1084
I've got a juicy read for you guys tomorrow. Mafia better be killing me
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 18 2017 16:52 GMT
#1085
On October 19 2017 01:07 Damdred wrote:
Oats was not a legitamate choice at that moment in time, there were two wagons that really had a shot of being lynched.

At the time I voted there was no shenanigans really going on and as a rezponsible town player you have to try to help along a main wagon you believe in even if you thought maybe both were town.


This post looks like you would have been open for shenanigans.
But can you explain why they give the least information please?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2017 17:08 GMT
#1086
Sure, let me be clea rI have a soft spot for shrnanigans . Always love doing them, but they have a steep downside.

People off the cuff vote people, can derail entire days of thread discussion, make the same talks hapoen for days in a row. Does not show peoples reasoning for taking the stance they did.

While they are fun they can be indirectly harmful to a threads atomosphere and drive.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2017 17:08 GMT
#1087
On October 19 2017 01:38 Holyflare wrote:
I've got a juicy read for you guys tomorrow. Mafia better be killing me


Already got you sniped you dead bro
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 18 2017 18:34 GMT
#1088
On October 19 2017 01:38 Holyflare wrote:
I've got a juicy read for you guys tomorrow. Mafia better be killing me


No fair, I want to be NKed for once.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2017 18:36 GMT
#1089
ok moving shot to ruxxar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 18:56 GMT
#1090
On October 18 2017 22:09 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 21:31 Holyflare wrote:
The thing that makes damdred stick out to me is the fact he voted xenonn. He's supposed to have amazing tone reads and even I could pick up the screaming I'm new and lost vibes but his vote was on him for ages. Also how he says 0 words after town reading conversion into voting him.

There's only one thing that I think damdred might do though that makes me hesitate. I'm not gonna give it to him though.


Xenon is a really obvious lynch bait.

His posts and logic all make me go ??????.

But it’s very consistent throughout.
It doesn’t feel to me as if he’s acting newbish on purpose to gain sympathy points.

It feels like he’s genuinely new and has his own way of thinking about the game that is very different from what I’m used to and which I don’t always understand or agree with.

So you think he's town or mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 18:58 GMT
#1091
On October 19 2017 01:25 Damdred wrote:
And? I said who I was not voting and the only people suggested were town reads of mine.

Yeah damdred is so passive in this game that people need to help him know who to lynch.

Can you concisely give us a few reasons why you think damerion is town?
Since apparently you can't give us any scumreads.
No gg, No skill.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 18 2017 19:01 GMT
#1092
On October 19 2017 03:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 22:09 ruXxar wrote:
On October 18 2017 21:31 Holyflare wrote:
The thing that makes damdred stick out to me is the fact he voted xenonn. He's supposed to have amazing tone reads and even I could pick up the screaming I'm new and lost vibes but his vote was on him for ages. Also how he says 0 words after town reading conversion into voting him.

There's only one thing that I think damdred might do though that makes me hesitate. I'm not gonna give it to him though.


Xenon is a really obvious lynch bait.

His posts and logic all make me go ??????.

But it’s very consistent throughout.
It doesn’t feel to me as if he’s acting newbish on purpose to gain sympathy points.

It feels like he’s genuinely new and has his own way of thinking about the game that is very different from what I’m used to and which I don’t always understand or agree with.

So you think he's town or mafia?


My mafia reads are damdred and grack.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 19:08 GMT
#1093
It's interesting for onegu how he doesn't seem to agree with Darth suggesting that damerion is mafia even though onegu thought damerion was mafia earlier.
Also, leading up to the lynch he was kinda mehhh towards lynching rux until he had support from other people.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 19:08 GMT
#1094
On October 15 2017 05:54 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 05:52 darthfoley wrote:
probably tvt considering it's 10 minutes before deadline and no one is budging



Would accept a lynch on Ruxxar.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 19:15 GMT
#1095
Also onegu mentions that rux likes conversion which makes him dislike conversion but he never mentions that part again when talking about him later.

No gg, No skill.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 18 2017 19:23 GMT
#1096
On October 19 2017 04:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also onegu mentions that rux likes conversion which makes him dislike conversion but he never mentions that part again when talking about him later.



The dude had only read half the game.
I didn’t put any value into anything he said.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 18 2017 19:30 GMT
#1097
If Damerion is mafia onegu is 100% his partner.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 19:37 GMT
#1098
On October 19 2017 04:23 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2017 04:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also onegu mentions that rux likes conversion which makes him dislike conversion but he never mentions that part again when talking about him later.



The dude had only read half the game.
I didn’t put any value into anything he said.

Yeah but don't you think it's weird though.
No gg, No skill.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 18 2017 19:46 GMT
#1099
On October 19 2017 04:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2017 04:23 ruXxar wrote:
On October 19 2017 04:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also onegu mentions that rux likes conversion which makes him dislike conversion but he never mentions that part again when talking about him later.



The dude had only read half the game.
I didn’t put any value into anything he said.

Yeah but don't you think it's weird though.


I honestly think onegu just isn’t interested.
He seemed entirely wrapped up in his mtg tourney.

Do I think it’s inconsistent? Yes.
Do I think he’s scummy? After his failure to vote I’m leaning towards no.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 19:55 GMT
#1100
On October 19 2017 04:46 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2017 04:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 19 2017 04:23 ruXxar wrote:
On October 19 2017 04:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also onegu mentions that rux likes conversion which makes him dislike conversion but he never mentions that part again when talking about him later.



The dude had only read half the game.
I didn’t put any value into anything he said.

Yeah but don't you think it's weird though.


I honestly think onegu just isn’t interested.
He seemed entirely wrapped up in his mtg tourney.

Do I think it’s inconsistent? Yes.
Do I think he’s scummy? After his failure to vote I’m leaning towards no.

He's literally not even posted since after day 1.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko160
SpeCial 57
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16997
firebathero 2288
Bisu 876
Hyuk 670
Horang2 493
Larva 239
BeSt 235
Light 159
Mini 144
EffOrt 142
[ Show more ]
Soma 122
Leta 89
Rush 85
Barracks 77
Pusan 61
ZerO 58
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 48
Mong 45
Aegong 32
Shinee 31
Sexy 28
NaDa 27
Mind 27
Bale 20
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
JulyZerg 13
Noble 11
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
XaKoH 333
Fuzer 186
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor997
crisheroes891
Other Games
gofns32821
singsing1831
olofmeister1094
B2W.Neo165
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS51
Livibee32
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH88
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 12m
OSC
11h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 12m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.