• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8213 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 77 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 22:55 GMT
#681
On October 15 2017 07:31 xenonn40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 07:13 darthfoley wrote:
On October 15 2017 06:47 ruXxar wrote:
So me and damdred are confirmed town.
High five damdy baby <3


nah, i'm confirmed town


Are you really? I don't know.


I am, and you should.

it annoys me how this game is dead during my night times
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:19 GMT
#682
I don't know why, half the game is American.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 23:21 GMT
#683
Those scummy bastards.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 23:21 GMT
#684
Here is the thing df, I wish I could call you confirmed town. I wont talk about lynching you tommorow for sure.

But the way you were trying to instigate the shenany or seemed to sort of takes away your confirmed status.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 23:23 GMT
#685
I think this is pretty straightforward.

Lynch pool should be HF/FF/Oats/Onegu/myself and the afk guy. I don't think this was SvS.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:24 GMT
#686
why the fuck would you put yourself into a lynch pool?

also damd did you forget you were hosting a game?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 23:25 GMT
#687
That game has another 24 hours of thumb twiddling.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:26 GMT
#688
oh fuck life let's stop talking about it then
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:26 GMT
#689
my days are so messed up
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:27 GMT
#690
I really, really think this was SvS though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 23:27 GMT
#691
You said earlier that you think somebody bussed... but who? The people voting Conversion were for the most part already the towniest people. DF was the person that started the Conversion lynch so I think that makes him much less likely.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:28 GMT
#692
On October 15 2017 08:23 Grackaroni wrote:
I think this is pretty straightforward.

Lynch pool should be HF/FF/Oats/Onegu/myself and the afk guy. I don't think this was SvS.


Why does your lynch pool include people who didn't even vote to save conversion btw? Why didn't they just vote damerion then?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 23:29 GMT
#693
On October 15 2017 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 08:23 Grackaroni wrote:
I think this is pretty straightforward.

Lynch pool should be HF/FF/Oats/Onegu/myself and the afk guy. I don't think this was SvS.


Why does your lynch pool include people who didn't even vote to save conversion btw? Why didn't they just vote damerion then?

I mostly just grabbed the people not on the lynch and took off Xenon.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:30 GMT
#694
I actually have a really solid and legit theory that could be mafia ending.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:39 GMT
#695
If Damerion is scum and couldn't vote Conversion then his other alternative would be the third highest wagon which is Ruxxar. Ruxxar was on 2 votes and Damerion didn't vote him but then when he returned (to afk again lolololol) who did he end up with his vote on? Oatsmaster. Now, I guess it's not so suspicious UNTIL you read Damerion's posts:

On October 13 2017 06:38 Damerion wrote:
I also did not dislike RuxXar opening salvo of posts even if it is not super indicative at this moment in time, he was playful and did not seem angry at others having fun. So I have a good feeling about him at present.


^ This is an excerpt from his opening post that I really disliked. Notice how it says absolutely NOTHING. He mentioned a bunch of town reads which I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with if this wasn't thrown in at the end. It's a little mention of Ruxxar that says he didn't dislike Ruxxar's post but it hasn't got any relevance to an alignment. It's tacked on and sticks out like a sore thumb, it's irrelevant.

Then, you go through his other substantial posts in the game (there aren't many, let's be real) and who does he town read?

As for my read on Oatsmaster is that he is towny, his catch/pressure on RuxXar seems like it comes from town. It reads as if he is paying attention looking for little details that would make someone scum, and acts on it.


His major read in this post is that OATSMASTER IS TOWN.


Now, his approach and tone towards Oatsmaster has completely changed. He is speaking to him and with him as if he is town and is trying to figure out common ground that they can work on.

Grackaroni vote is still on Oatsmaster, he has tried to convince people that Oatsmaster is scum. But the approach he takes towards him does not make sense for someone with a scum read on said person.

Oatsmaster nonresponse to Grackaroni posts is interesting as well. But its not quite uo to the level I just pointed out.

The meat of the post was about how Grackaroni acted and treated Oatsmaster.

I will admit it is possible a light bus this early is possible, but I will make a decision on that at a later date.

Right now thoughts about Grackaroni would be appreciated as I see him coming more from scum than town in his aplroach at the moment.


and Grack is mafia!

so why does he vote oatsmaster?

On October 15 2017 05:58 Damerion wrote:
##vote Oatsmaster


On October 15 2017 06:00 Rels wrote:
Final Day 1 Votecount

Conversion (4): darthfoley, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Damdred, ruXxar
Damerion (4): Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster, Conversion
ruXxar (2): Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Onegu, Grackaroni
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40, Damerion
Fecalfeast (1): darthfoley
Holyflare (0): ruXxar
xenonn40 (0): happykrogan, Holyflare, Damdred

Not Voting (1): coolTLname

Conversion is the lynch!


He was the third highest lynch that wasn't his partner!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:41 GMT
#696
Even if they aren't partners it doesn't change the fact that Damerion voted his big town read on a whim for no discernible reason and didn't vote his mafia partner.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:45 GMT
#697
plz vig him
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 23:45 GMT
#698
there's definitely a vig if we had 14 players
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 15 2017 00:09 GMT
#699
On October 15 2017 08:39 Holyflare wrote:
If Damerion is scum and couldn't vote Conversion then his other alternative would be the third highest wagon which is Ruxxar. Ruxxar was on 2 votes and Damerion didn't vote him but then when he returned (to afk again lolololol) who did he end up with his vote on? Oatsmaster. Now, I guess it's not so suspicious UNTIL you read Damerion's posts:

Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 06:38 Damerion wrote:
I also did not dislike RuxXar opening salvo of posts even if it is not super indicative at this moment in time, he was playful and did not seem angry at others having fun. So I have a good feeling about him at present.


^ This is an excerpt from his opening post that I really disliked. Notice how it says absolutely NOTHING. He mentioned a bunch of town reads which I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with if this wasn't thrown in at the end. It's a little mention of Ruxxar that says he didn't dislike Ruxxar's post but it hasn't got any relevance to an alignment. It's tacked on and sticks out like a sore thumb, it's irrelevant.

Then, you go through his other substantial posts in the game (there aren't many, let's be real) and who does he town read?

Show nested quote +
As for my read on Oatsmaster is that he is towny, his catch/pressure on RuxXar seems like it comes from town. It reads as if he is paying attention looking for little details that would make someone scum, and acts on it.


His major read in this post is that OATSMASTER IS TOWN.

Show nested quote +

Now, his approach and tone towards Oatsmaster has completely changed. He is speaking to him and with him as if he is town and is trying to figure out common ground that they can work on.

Grackaroni vote is still on Oatsmaster, he has tried to convince people that Oatsmaster is scum. But the approach he takes towards him does not make sense for someone with a scum read on said person.

Oatsmaster nonresponse to Grackaroni posts is interesting as well. But its not quite uo to the level I just pointed out.

Show nested quote +
The meat of the post was about how Grackaroni acted and treated Oatsmaster.

I will admit it is possible a light bus this early is possible, but I will make a decision on that at a later date.

Right now thoughts about Grackaroni would be appreciated as I see him coming more from scum than town in his aplroach at the moment.


and Grack is mafia!

so why does he vote oatsmaster?

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 05:58 Damerion wrote:
##vote Oatsmaster


Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:00 Rels wrote:
Final Day 1 Votecount

Conversion (4): darthfoley, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Damdred, ruXxar
Damerion (4): Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster, Conversion
ruXxar (2): Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Onegu, Grackaroni
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40, Damerion
Fecalfeast (1): darthfoley
Holyflare (0): ruXxar
xenonn40 (0): happykrogan, Holyflare, Damdred

Not Voting (1): coolTLname

Conversion is the lynch!


He was the third highest lynch that wasn't his partner!

I agree with HF that this makes so sense for Damerion. Why would he not make sure that he stays alive and vote on the other wagon?
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.

He knew it was either him or conversion and basically decides to throw away his vote. If he was town then its an easy decision, get lynched (0% hitting scum) or risk it and hope the other wagon is scum (>0% of hitting scum). I cannot understand this logic and would like him to explain the reasoning for his vote
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 00:11 GMT
#700
I wouldn't care if he was sticking to his morals because I can KIND of excuse that as a new guy potentially (probably not) but the fact he voted one of his only town reads too!!! Not gonna fly mon amigos.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 57m
Replay Cast
19h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.