• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:10
CEST 11:10
KST 18:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6765 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 77 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 21:25 GMT
#661
On October 15 2017 06:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 05:58 darthfoley wrote:
##Vote: ruXxar



Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:08 darthfoley wrote:
LETS FUCKING GO

fuck everyone who doubted it

why the heck is damerion wasting his vote on me.


That was a fake vote on ruxxar. I never actually put it in the vote thread
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 21:25 GMT
#662
I just dont see it svs there, he lost potential for even a sliver of cred.

More than likely he wasnt paying attentiom to vote counts and didnt have an opinion on coversion maybe.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 21:25 GMT
#663
You realise this is 100% mafia vs mafia right?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 21:26 GMT
#664
On October 15 2017 06:22 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:18 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.


Damerion's vote at the end seems very suspicious to me. He votes for Oats over a vote for Conversion to make himself safe from the lynch. He is last minute scrambling to target someone else. Seems like a desperate attempt to save a fellow mafia.

I am not sure if Godfather shows up as town when lynched, if so, perhaps Damerion is Godfather.



Normally GF show up as GF when they flip. But like why not make sure Conversion is lynched there. More so since he is the goon. Like if Damnerion is GF or Framer doesnt he want to make sure the goon is lynched?


This could be a goon x2 + 1 role game with few town blue roles. If that's the case, goon v goon explains Damerion's actions
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 21:28 GMT
#665
Man this is insane, the tgread being pushed now is that the counter wagon to mafia is mafia because the setup has to be 2x goon and pr.

Insane
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 21:30 GMT
#666
On October 15 2017 06:28 Damdred wrote:
Man this is insane, the tgread being pushed now is that the counter wagon to mafia is mafia because the setup has to be 2x goon and pr.

Insane


Getting lectured by someone who sheeped me

Insane
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 21:31 GMT
#667
On October 15 2017 06:28 Damdred wrote:
Man this is insane, the tgread being pushed now is that the counter wagon to mafia is mafia because the setup has to be 2x goon and pr.

Insane


I don't think that's the setup and nor do I care.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 21:32 GMT
#668
On October 15 2017 06:26 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:22 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 06:18 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.


Damerion's vote at the end seems very suspicious to me. He votes for Oats over a vote for Conversion to make himself safe from the lynch. He is last minute scrambling to target someone else. Seems like a desperate attempt to save a fellow mafia.

I am not sure if Godfather shows up as town when lynched, if so, perhaps Damerion is Godfather.



Normally GF show up as GF when they flip. But like why not make sure Conversion is lynched there. More so since he is the goon. Like if Damnerion is GF or Framer doesnt he want to make sure the goon is lynched?


This could be a goon x2 + 1 role game with few town blue roles. If that's the case, goon v goon explains Damerion's actions



Yeah I guess...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 21:34 GMT
#669
We can speculate all we want about why damerion did some weird ass shit but it doesnt really matter does it.
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 21:38 GMT
#670
Grack been super sketchy around deadline and keeps insinuating I'm mafia. Bad.
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 14 2017 21:42 GMT
#671
On October 15 2017 06:18 xenonn40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.


Damerion's vote at the end seems very suspicious to me. He votes for Oats over a vote for Conversion to make himself safe from the lynch. He is last minute scrambling to target someone else. Seems like a desperate attempt to save a fellow mafia.

I am not sure if Godfather shows up as town when lynched, if so, perhaps Damerion is Godfather.


Follow up thought, if what I said was true, why would Conversion vote for/ keep his vote on Damerion. He did cast his vote for Damerion, to save himself, but when he was dead anyway at the end, he did not change his vote with Damerion. Perhaps he was afk? The quoted posts below suggest otherwise.

On October 15 2017 04:40 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:32 darthfoley wrote:
deadline in 2.5 hours no? let's get some clarity about wagons


we're at 3:3 right now and I have to leave soon

I'm about to just tiebreak on Damerion and go because I don't want to die to someone who makes 5 posts and AFKs

also where is onegu's post?


On October 15 2017 05:00 Conversion wrote:
well that wasn’t useful. I’m heading out now, I don’t want to die, and no one gave me any reason why damerion is not the lynch today. clockman couldn’t even retort as to why he doesn’t have to same conclusion for damerion besides feelings and because I post more


then 40 minutes later, he is back, right after the vote.

On October 15 2017 06:10 Conversion wrote:
gg all


ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 21:47 GMT
#672
So me and damdred are confirmed town.
High five damdy baby <3
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 21:47 GMT
#673
On October 15 2017 06:42 xenonn40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:18 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.


Damerion's vote at the end seems very suspicious to me. He votes for Oats over a vote for Conversion to make himself safe from the lynch. He is last minute scrambling to target someone else. Seems like a desperate attempt to save a fellow mafia.

I am not sure if Godfather shows up as town when lynched, if so, perhaps Damerion is Godfather.


Follow up thought, if what I said was true, why would Conversion vote for/ keep his vote on Damerion. He did cast his vote for Damerion, to save himself, but when he was dead anyway at the end, he did not change his vote with Damerion. Perhaps he was afk? The quoted posts below suggest otherwise.

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:40 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:32 darthfoley wrote:
deadline in 2.5 hours no? let's get some clarity about wagons


we're at 3:3 right now and I have to leave soon

I'm about to just tiebreak on Damerion and go because I don't want to die to someone who makes 5 posts and AFKs

also where is onegu's post?


Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 05:00 Conversion wrote:
well that wasn’t useful. I’m heading out now, I don’t want to die, and no one gave me any reason why damerion is not the lynch today. clockman couldn’t even retort as to why he doesn’t have to same conclusion for damerion besides feelings and because I post more


then 40 minutes later, he is back, right after the vote.

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:10 Conversion wrote:
gg all



So what is your conclusion?
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 21:48 GMT
#674
Here's the thing nobody is talking about, if Damerion is not mafia then mafia are either Fecalfeast/oats or mafia did not do anything to save conversion.

On October 15 2017 06:00 Rels wrote:
Final Day 1 Votecount

Conversion (4): darthfoley, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Damdred, ruXxar
Damerion (4): Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster, Conversion
ruXxar (2): Oatsmaster, MyLonelyLock, happykrogan, Onegu, Grackaroni
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40, Damerion
Fecalfeast (1): darthfoley
Holyflare (0): ruXxar
xenonn40 (0): happykrogan, Holyflare, Damdred

Not Voting (1): coolTLname

Conversion is the lynch!


Spe
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 14 2017 21:49 GMT
#675
On October 15 2017 06:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:42 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 06:18 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.


Damerion's vote at the end seems very suspicious to me. He votes for Oats over a vote for Conversion to make himself safe from the lynch. He is last minute scrambling to target someone else. Seems like a desperate attempt to save a fellow mafia.

I am not sure if Godfather shows up as town when lynched, if so, perhaps Damerion is Godfather.


Follow up thought, if what I said was true, why would Conversion vote for/ keep his vote on Damerion. He did cast his vote for Damerion, to save himself, but when he was dead anyway at the end, he did not change his vote with Damerion. Perhaps he was afk? The quoted posts below suggest otherwise.

On October 15 2017 04:40 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:32 darthfoley wrote:
deadline in 2.5 hours no? let's get some clarity about wagons


we're at 3:3 right now and I have to leave soon

I'm about to just tiebreak on Damerion and go because I don't want to die to someone who makes 5 posts and AFKs

also where is onegu's post?


On October 15 2017 05:00 Conversion wrote:
well that wasn’t useful. I’m heading out now, I don’t want to die, and no one gave me any reason why damerion is not the lynch today. clockman couldn’t even retort as to why he doesn’t have to same conclusion for damerion besides feelings and because I post more


then 40 minutes later, he is back, right after the vote.

On October 15 2017 06:10 Conversion wrote:
gg all



So what is your conclusion?


My conclusion is I am confused.
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 14 2017 21:53 GMT
#676
On October 15 2017 06:48 Holyflare wrote:
Here's the thing nobody is talking about, if Damerion is not mafia then mafia are either Fecalfeast/oats or mafia did not do anything to save conversion.

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:00 Rels wrote:
Final Day 1 Votecount

Conversion (4): darthfoley, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Damdred, ruXxar
Damerion (4): Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster, Conversion
ruXxar (2): Oatsmaster, MyLonelyLock, happykrogan, Onegu, Grackaroni
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40, Damerion
Fecalfeast (1): darthfoley
Holyflare (0): ruXxar
xenonn40 (0): happykrogan, Holyflare, Damdred

Not Voting (1): coolTLname

Conversion is the lynch!


Spe


Or you are mafia, but honestly I don't think so.

Assuming Onegu, Grack, myself and Damerion are not Mafia, mafia could have saved Conversion by killing Oats or Rux, but I guess that switch would have been super suspicious.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 21:54 GMT
#677
So, it's my conclusion that they're both mafia and someone voted conversion for the cred! Potentially. Dunno who yet.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 21:56 GMT
#678
Especially as Damerion has just appeared for deadline and left again.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 22:13 GMT
#679
On October 15 2017 06:47 ruXxar wrote:
So me and damdred are confirmed town.
High five damdy baby <3


nah, i'm confirmed town
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 14 2017 22:31 GMT
#680
On October 15 2017 07:13 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:47 ruXxar wrote:
So me and damdred are confirmed town.
High five damdy baby <3


nah, i'm confirmed town


Are you really? I don't know.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Killer 123
Dewaltoss 109
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1039
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax131
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV124
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 50m
Replay Cast
13h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.