• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:30
CEST 19:30
KST 02:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12962 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 77 Next
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 13 2017 09:11 GMT
#181
On October 13 2017 17:28 Holyflare wrote:
More specific? I didn't feel like he was a robot that game and now I do.


I'm not seeing what you're seeing, or you're trying to portray something that isn't there.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 09:16 GMT
#182
That's a shame then
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 13 2017 09:53 GMT
#183
On October 13 2017 17:56 Holyflare wrote:
Whoever the newbie was being aggressive btw is super townie. Forget who it was.


So you like the guy who agrees with you about damerion.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-14 21:55:23
October 13 2017 09:57 GMT
#184
Day 1 Votecount

ruXxar (2): Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock

Not Voting (12): xenonn40, Damerion, happykrogan, darthfoley, ruXxar, Conversion, Grackaroni, Fecalfeast, Onegu, Holyflare, Damdred, coolTLname



Day 1 ends Saturday, Oct 14 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in . Voting is mandatory. Only votes made in the voting thread are valid.
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 10:31 GMT
#185
On October 13 2017 18:53 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 17:56 Holyflare wrote:
Whoever the newbie was being aggressive btw is super townie. Forget who it was.


So you like the guy who agrees with you about damerion.


I don't like the points he make too much (throwing out reads is ok) but I like him for his passion. His other posts are a bit too nervous looking for me though so I take it back.

Minorly.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 13 2017 11:37 GMT
#186
On October 13 2017 10:38 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 06:38 Damerion wrote:
Hello good people of TLMafia, it is pleasurable that we meet again.

Firstly I am going to approach this game slightly different than I did last game, I will do much more town hunting and see if I can POE a scum team into oblivion instead of finding a few slips early and pounding the ever living hell out of the person into submission.

Secondly as the setup is much different than last game, we should do our best not to talk about roles or claim them unless in supreme danger, especially the newer players should be aware of this. And that is the last thing I will say about roles.

My first to early townread is on FecalFeast, general tone and playful approach to the game points to a more than likely chance of being town at this point in time. If you look at his previous games his posts were a bit more guarded and just generally lacked the playful approach he has shown at this point.

The second thing is HappyKrogan postings are interesting, (I know I am already sliding backwards) in comparison to other people who have posted the posts feel forced and have this sense of wanting to fit in. It also draws my eyebrow upwards how he keeps referring to himself as just normal VT. My first game as scum I had an almost identical entrance post because I just did not know how to interact with the people in the game. I think he is worth watching especially as his reads develop or fail to achieve.

I also did not dislike RuxXar opening salvo of posts even if it is not super indicative at this moment in time, he was playful and did not seem angry at others having fun. So I have a good feeling about him at present.


First half is garbage. Let people play how they want. Its early in the game so the reads I would say are kinda forced but that can be expected. However having 3 reads this early just seems like you want to throw out the "HEY IM POSTING A LOT, LOOK AT THIS TOWNIE".

Also your posts kinda annoy me. It's as if I'm reading a novel and not actually having a conversation. Feels like talking (or typing) to a wall of sorts.


you get a town read



On October 13 2017 15:15 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 14:19 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 13 2017 06:10 happykrogan wrote:
Hi
I'm really relieved that I'm just a normal VT in my first game.
Exactly what I hoped for


Sounds like something a mafia would say.


I don't like how he is picking this post, on which damerion wrote it is something a noob as scum would say and says it's something scum would say and let it look like if it would have been his idea.


btw Damerion is technically a “newbie” but he’s really not, so I’d take that off your gut feelings
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 13 2017 11:38 GMT
#187
On October 13 2017 17:56 Holyflare wrote:
Whoever the newbie was being aggressive btw is super townie. Forget who it was.


yay we think alike

pls don’t be scum again and wreck me
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 11:39 GMT
#188
I'm not VT. That's alll you get to know.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 13 2017 11:43 GMT
#189
can’t really read df or grack, but that’s not really suprising since I couldn’t before anyways. null

oats is a tad bit aggressive for my taste but I think that’s just how he plays from what I’m observing. can any vets confirm? ruxxar sort confirmed in my last question

damerion slayed last game so I’m gonna put him in the wary pile as I do with all great players

HF being HF... less fiery though (burnt out maybe?) sorry I still don’t and won’t fully 100% townread you (although I say that and always end up townreading :l) I do like that we had same thoughts about lonelyclock man

FF being fluffy and vague but last time I pushed for his lynch he flipped town.. don’t like his play really

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 12:41 GMT
#190
I guess you could say that I'm burnt out.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 13 2017 13:31 GMT
#191
On October 13 2017 20:43 Conversion wrote:
can’t really read df or grack, but that’s not really suprising since I couldn’t before anyways. null

oats is a tad bit aggressive for my taste but I think that’s just how he plays from what I’m observing. can any vets confirm? ruxxar sort confirmed in my last question

damerion slayed last game so I’m gonna put him in the wary pile as I do with all great players

HF being HF... less fiery though (burnt out maybe?) sorry I still don’t and won’t fully 100% townread you (although I say that and always end up townreading :l) I do like that we had same thoughts about lonelyclock man

FF being fluffy and vague but last time I pushed for his lynch he flipped town.. don’t like his play really



There's something about you that really makes me like you Conversion.
I don't want to lynch you.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 13 2017 13:34 GMT
#192
Going to form a Poe list later tonight.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 13 2017 13:38 GMT
#193
On October 13 2017 13:14 Onegu wrote:
Hey onegu here. I am smack dab in the middle of blue and yellow on the spectrum.

Ill check again in a bit.


also can someone tell me if this is generally how people like onegu/rels/etc. plays? like one post AFK then big posts later

also none of the newbies really catch my eye besides lonelyclock man, so there's that

anyone else I didn't mention I'm reserving further judgment until later
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 13 2017 13:40 GMT
#194
On October 13 2017 22:38 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 13:14 Onegu wrote:
Hey onegu here. I am smack dab in the middle of blue and yellow on the spectrum.

Ill check again in a bit.


also can someone tell me if this is generally how people like onegu/rels/etc. plays? like one post AFK then big posts later

also none of the newbies really catch my eye besides lonelyclock man, so there's that

anyone else I didn't mention I'm reserving further judgment until later


Onegu is a low activity poster.
Don't expect there to even be a big post later.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 13 2017 13:43 GMT
#195
On October 13 2017 20:43 Conversion wrote:
can’t really read df or grack, but that’s not really suprising since I couldn’t before anyways. null

oats is a tad bit aggressive for my taste but I think that’s just how he plays from what I’m observing. can any vets confirm? ruxxar sort confirmed in my last question

damerion slayed last game so I’m gonna put him in the wary pile as I do with all great players

HF being HF... less fiery though (burnt out maybe?) sorry I still don’t and won’t fully 100% townread you (although I say that and always end up townreading :l) I do like that we had same thoughts about lonelyclock man

FF being fluffy and vague but last time I pushed for his lynch he flipped town.. don’t like his play really



What do you mean by wary of damerion? Town lean, scum lean, null?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 13 2017 13:46 GMT
#196
On October 13 2017 12:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 12:02 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 13 2017 11:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 07:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Damdred trying to pocket damerion, ruxxar ignoring oats calling him a liar. Relevant? We shall see.

whats the point of this post?

On October 13 2017 07:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Damdred trying to pocket damerion, ruxxar ignoring oats calling him a liar. Relevant? We shall see.


no seriously though, you wanna make a conclusion now rather than waiting for flips and then just making up some bullshit?

Nah
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 13 2017 13:55 GMT
#197
On October 13 2017 19:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 18:53 ruXxar wrote:
On October 13 2017 17:56 Holyflare wrote:
Whoever the newbie was being aggressive btw is super townie. Forget who it was.


So you like the guy who agrees with you about damerion.


I don't like the points he make too much (throwing out reads is ok) but I like him for his passion. His other posts are a bit too nervous looking for me though so I take it back.

Minorly.


So... your current read of the guy is what?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 13 2017 14:03 GMT
#198
Just realized that ruxxar has the biggest filter of everyone, but as far as I can see doesn't really push the game forward. Just posting fluff, town leans and pretty harmless questions.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 13 2017 14:08 GMT
#199
You might very well be my first scunlean.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 13 2017 14:10 GMT
#200
I'm parking my vote on rux until I find something more appealing.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM932
TKL 359
IndyStarCraft 236
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 932
ByuN 381
TKL 359
IndyStarCraft 236
Reynor 177
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47049
Calm 2907
actioN 154
firebathero 146
Shuttle 64
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Pusan 23
soO 22
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 20
Aegong 18
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10242
Dendi1039
Counter-Strike
fl0m5745
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1394
Liquid`Hasu364
MindelVK8
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1882
FrodaN1283
B2W.Neo700
Beastyqt680
olofmeister469
Mlord452
Khaldor451
KnowMe299
crisheroes195
Livibee133
ToD87
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick274
BasetradeTV181
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 36
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• niya90s 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach63
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV547
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1476
Other Games
• Shiphtur689
• imaqtpie543
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 31m
OSC
5h 31m
Replay Cast
5h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.