• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8748 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 184 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:20 GMT
#781
On March 19 2017 04:17 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
Anyone else feel like Calix is completely hands-off today, letting the winds of the lynch wagons take her wherever they end up going?

Because I do!


lol wtf, DF. I'm voting for the person I think is the best lynch today.

He is still the leading train by two votes.

What exactly am I meant to be 'doing' here that I am not already doing?


I just feel like you're acting like a mediator rather than trying to play the game. Strikes me as lazier than I would expect from you.

I have my reasons for voting for Malongo but i'm still interacting with various people in the game in confrontational ways. Feels like you're coasting. Although tbf that could be lazy town or lazy mafia
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:20 GMT
#782
On March 19 2017 04:15 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:12 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:07 Calix wrote:
Xatalos, did you find the arguments for Tweedledumb's townieness unconvincing? Just wondering since you are still voting for him and I can't remember if you responded to those or not.


Hm? I've probably missed/forgot something since I was reading on my phone in fast sessions all day. Didn't you just recently call him scummy though? At least some hours ago.


Yeah I did but then Rayn made this town case and Tweedledumb responded with some paranoia on Rayn (the only person who really town-reads him) which looked townie to me. Pretty sure disformation picked up on it too.

As for your point about the stale wagon, I would be inclined to agree but none of today's wagons have 'picked up' really. Disformation's took a while to get going while Damdred's has been sitting with 2-3 votes all day. I don't think it means a lot.

If Malongo flips town then it becomes a lot more interesting though. But I don't see any reason in his posts to think that, he's been talked about a lot and he hasn't done anything. He's the superior lynch for today by miles.


Hmmm.... In the case of rayn/Tumble scum it would make sense though, to distance from rayn without losing/risking anything...?

But if we assume rayn is town, then it's probably not very sensible for Tumble to accuse rayn here..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:21 GMT
#783
ebwop: rather than trying to play the game today*
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2017 19:21 GMT
#784
I don't get how I'm not saying smart things when rayn isbliterallyvrepeating what I say after I did about mal and picking up things about Eden and my scum read on him.

Holy shit and xata is agreeing with him and troops me to null. Is thisnliterally real fucking life.

At least df has a legit reason to come arte me sing I wan arte him and I was on his scum list.

Which btw df my reason for voting mal was calling me and disf town voting rayn without any real explanation. Which I said first.

I'm leaving because I can't even this thread right now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 19:22 GMT
#785
On March 19 2017 04:15 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well then i don't have to say anything anymore today.


Wow! This really looks like your putting in the effort to lynch your #1 scum read! I'm impressed!

I know! And i don't even try to look like i am!
table for two on a tv tray
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:23 GMT
#786
On March 19 2017 04:18 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 03:56 Xatalos wrote:
Seriously. I remember someone had a half-decent case on Malongo, other than rayn. It didn't truly convince me, but it was better than nothing. rayn's cases on Damdred/Malongo leaned more towards "nothing" for me..


That was my case, I believe.

On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

On March 17 2017 12:27 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


Why do you think we're on the same team

i.e. why are you town reading me?

Just a first impression. Mostly because your position about null reading ryan and because you are calling me out. Don´t expect me to post substance anyways. My goal today is not to lynch Damdred/disformation.


The bolded I can actually understand from a town POV. The problem is that he hasn't done anything that amounts to scum hunting to really try to start another wagon. Yea sure, he voted on rayn but not for actual scum hunting reasons:

On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


This reasoning is just so bad to me, plus the fact that he doesn't actually try to push the wagon at all, or ask rayn/anyone else questions. He's not actually interacting with anyone


Yeah, that was it.. Well, it's not a bad result if we lynch Mal now. There's a chance of hitting scum and at least it's one worry off our minds. He even claimed VT so it shouldn't be a blue... But then again, would scum claim VT in this situation? And be pushed so easily to death? It all leaves me with the gut feeling that he's just a clueless green going to his death.


Hasn't he played on TL mafia before though? Correct me if i'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to be some noob who doesn't know what he's doing and gets overwhelmed. I think he may just have given up and is trying to save face. Although the fact that both Calix and Damdred are voting for him (thanks for the reminder Damdred!) makes me nervous as well
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 19:23 GMT
#787
On March 19 2017 04:20 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:17 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
Anyone else feel like Calix is completely hands-off today, letting the winds of the lynch wagons take her wherever they end up going?

Because I do!


lol wtf, DF. I'm voting for the person I think is the best lynch today.

He is still the leading train by two votes.

What exactly am I meant to be 'doing' here that I am not already doing?


I just feel like you're acting like a mediator rather than trying to play the game. Strikes me as lazier than I would expect from you.

I have my reasons for voting for Malongo but i'm still interacting with various people in the game in confrontational ways. Feels like you're coasting. Although tbf that could be lazy town or lazy mafia


Maybe you should change your 'expectations' then because it's clearly not doing you any favours with reading me, rofl.

For a less flippant answer, I want Malongo flipped so that I can start re-evaluating with actual info instead of second-guessing myself.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2017 19:24 GMT
#788
On March 19 2017 04:08 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 03:36 Damdred wrote:
@df listen you kind I avoided the question I asked. How is me saying I jab problems with things in your filter and showing what they are scummy? Should I not look at people whos on the same wagon as me filters, especially when ibjust say the no push back on the wagon is suspicious?

As for your points, I don't think"ninja" votes that occur roughly 24 hours before lynch are necessarily damning. And unless they happen right as deadline hits kinda won think they are scummy in general.

You voting first doesn't really sway me one way or another I I just something that happens. (As an said it is interesting you only start talking about to the wagonmates aren't the best when I be in it up).

I'll break this into two posts days I forgot what ela there was lol


I'm not trying to be anal but there are a lot of autocorrect errors in this and so i'm not quite sure about your first point. What question did I ignore?

Did anyone else point out your ninja vote until me? I can flip your shitty argument back around and ask you why you'd ninja vote on someone who was

1) cased by TWO of the people NOT in your town pile

and

2) not explain why you're voting for him. At all.

You claim that my vote on Mal is for very few reasons while you never provided any before voting for him. Forgive me if I find your pressure on me a little lackluster


Also forgot one, rayn was in my town pile you were in null.

You down answer why it was scummy for me to look at people on wagon and look at whybi dodnt like them.

Leaving now
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:24 GMT
#789
On March 19 2017 04:21 Damdred wrote:
I don't get how I'm not saying smart things when rayn isbliterallyvrepeating what I say after I did about mal and picking up things about Eden and my scum read on him.

Holy shit and xata is agreeing with him and troops me to null. Is thisnliterally real fucking life.

At least df has a legit reason to come arte me sing I wan arte him and I was on his scum list.

Which btw df my reason for voting mal was calling me and disf town voting rayn without any real explanation. Which I said first.

I'm leaving because I can't even this thread right now.


rayn didn't convince me on you or anything. I've basically disagreed with all his arguments, at least to a major extent. It's just that I can't put you as sure town since you're a bit of a hard read for me
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 19:25 GMT
#790
On March 19 2017 04:20 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:15 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:12 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:07 Calix wrote:
Xatalos, did you find the arguments for Tweedledumb's townieness unconvincing? Just wondering since you are still voting for him and I can't remember if you responded to those or not.


Hm? I've probably missed/forgot something since I was reading on my phone in fast sessions all day. Didn't you just recently call him scummy though? At least some hours ago.


Yeah I did but then Rayn made this town case and Tweedledumb responded with some paranoia on Rayn (the only person who really town-reads him) which looked townie to me. Pretty sure disformation picked up on it too.

As for your point about the stale wagon, I would be inclined to agree but none of today's wagons have 'picked up' really. Disformation's took a while to get going while Damdred's has been sitting with 2-3 votes all day. I don't think it means a lot.

If Malongo flips town then it becomes a lot more interesting though. But I don't see any reason in his posts to think that, he's been talked about a lot and he hasn't done anything. He's the superior lynch for today by miles.


Hmmm.... In the case of rayn/Tumble scum it would make sense though, to distance from rayn without losing/risking anything...?

But if we assume rayn is town, then it's probably not very sensible for Tumble to accuse rayn here..


Unless you have some incredibly airtight evidence for a pre-flip association between raynpelikoneet and Tweedledumb, I don't care to consider this scenario.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:26 GMT
#791
On March 19 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:18 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 03:56 Xatalos wrote:
Seriously. I remember someone had a half-decent case on Malongo, other than rayn. It didn't truly convince me, but it was better than nothing. rayn's cases on Damdred/Malongo leaned more towards "nothing" for me..


That was my case, I believe.

On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

On March 17 2017 12:27 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


Why do you think we're on the same team

i.e. why are you town reading me?

Just a first impression. Mostly because your position about null reading ryan and because you are calling me out. Don´t expect me to post substance anyways. My goal today is not to lynch Damdred/disformation.


The bolded I can actually understand from a town POV. The problem is that he hasn't done anything that amounts to scum hunting to really try to start another wagon. Yea sure, he voted on rayn but not for actual scum hunting reasons:

On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


This reasoning is just so bad to me, plus the fact that he doesn't actually try to push the wagon at all, or ask rayn/anyone else questions. He's not actually interacting with anyone


Yeah, that was it.. Well, it's not a bad result if we lynch Mal now. There's a chance of hitting scum and at least it's one worry off our minds. He even claimed VT so it shouldn't be a blue... But then again, would scum claim VT in this situation? And be pushed so easily to death? It all leaves me with the gut feeling that he's just a clueless green going to his death.


Hasn't he played on TL mafia before though? Correct me if i'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to be some noob who doesn't know what he's doing and gets overwhelmed. I think he may just have given up and is trying to save face. Although the fact that both Calix and Damdred are voting for him (thanks for the reminder Damdred!) makes me nervous as well


Maybe he's scum and the scumteam just decided to bus him somewhat early on, I guess. That could be a possible way how this happened. Still...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:27 GMT
#792
On March 19 2017 04:23 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:20 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:17 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
Anyone else feel like Calix is completely hands-off today, letting the winds of the lynch wagons take her wherever they end up going?

Because I do!


lol wtf, DF. I'm voting for the person I think is the best lynch today.

He is still the leading train by two votes.

What exactly am I meant to be 'doing' here that I am not already doing?


I just feel like you're acting like a mediator rather than trying to play the game. Strikes me as lazier than I would expect from you.

I have my reasons for voting for Malongo but i'm still interacting with various people in the game in confrontational ways. Feels like you're coasting. Although tbf that could be lazy town or lazy mafia


Maybe you should change your 'expectations' then because it's clearly not doing you any favours with reading me, rofl.

For a less flippant answer, I want Malongo flipped so that I can start re-evaluating with actual info instead of second-guessing myself.


Your red bolding indicates a scum read of me?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 19:28 GMT
#793
dunno. i feel i kinda am in a situation where i can find decent town points for everyone but mal.
i somewhat agree to the notion that damdred is kinda mehish. but i still dont think mehish damdred == scum damdred.
rels and oneg are still very much null. last time i lynched rels for playing like this D1 he flipped blue. so i dont want to lynch him unless he starts posting real scummy stuff b4 deadline. xD
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 19:29 GMT
#794
On March 19 2017 04:27 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:23 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:20 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:17 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
Anyone else feel like Calix is completely hands-off today, letting the winds of the lynch wagons take her wherever they end up going?

Because I do!


lol wtf, DF. I'm voting for the person I think is the best lynch today.

He is still the leading train by two votes.

What exactly am I meant to be 'doing' here that I am not already doing?


I just feel like you're acting like a mediator rather than trying to play the game. Strikes me as lazier than I would expect from you.

I have my reasons for voting for Malongo but i'm still interacting with various people in the game in confrontational ways. Feels like you're coasting. Although tbf that could be lazy town or lazy mafia


Maybe you should change your 'expectations' then because it's clearly not doing you any favours with reading me, rofl.

For a less flippant answer, I want Malongo flipped so that I can start re-evaluating with actual info instead of second-guessing myself.


Your red bolding indicates a scum read of me?


If I thought it was scummy, I would have said so, you moron-a-thon.

Do you actually have anything substantial to 'pressure' me with or are you just going to read too much into the colour that I used to highlight something? -_-
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:30 GMT
#795
On March 19 2017 04:25 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:20 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:15 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:12 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:07 Calix wrote:
Xatalos, did you find the arguments for Tweedledumb's townieness unconvincing? Just wondering since you are still voting for him and I can't remember if you responded to those or not.


Hm? I've probably missed/forgot something since I was reading on my phone in fast sessions all day. Didn't you just recently call him scummy though? At least some hours ago.


Yeah I did but then Rayn made this town case and Tweedledumb responded with some paranoia on Rayn (the only person who really town-reads him) which looked townie to me. Pretty sure disformation picked up on it too.

As for your point about the stale wagon, I would be inclined to agree but none of today's wagons have 'picked up' really. Disformation's took a while to get going while Damdred's has been sitting with 2-3 votes all day. I don't think it means a lot.

If Malongo flips town then it becomes a lot more interesting though. But I don't see any reason in his posts to think that, he's been talked about a lot and he hasn't done anything. He's the superior lynch for today by miles.


Hmmm.... In the case of rayn/Tumble scum it would make sense though, to distance from rayn without losing/risking anything...?

But if we assume rayn is town, then it's probably not very sensible for Tumble to accuse rayn here..


Unless you have some incredibly airtight evidence for a pre-flip association between raynpelikoneet and Tweedledumb, I don't care to consider this scenario.


It's just something that was pestering in the back of my mind a while ago. rayn said some soft defense type of thing on Tumble and pushed the other "weak targets". Nothing airtight for sure haha

Maybe he's just paranoid town though. Dunno.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:30 GMT
#796
On March 19 2017 04:26 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:18 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 03:56 Xatalos wrote:
Seriously. I remember someone had a half-decent case on Malongo, other than rayn. It didn't truly convince me, but it was better than nothing. rayn's cases on Damdred/Malongo leaned more towards "nothing" for me..


That was my case, I believe.

On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

On March 17 2017 12:27 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


Why do you think we're on the same team

i.e. why are you town reading me?

Just a first impression. Mostly because your position about null reading ryan and because you are calling me out. Don´t expect me to post substance anyways. My goal today is not to lynch Damdred/disformation.


The bolded I can actually understand from a town POV. The problem is that he hasn't done anything that amounts to scum hunting to really try to start another wagon. Yea sure, he voted on rayn but not for actual scum hunting reasons:

On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


This reasoning is just so bad to me, plus the fact that he doesn't actually try to push the wagon at all, or ask rayn/anyone else questions. He's not actually interacting with anyone


Yeah, that was it.. Well, it's not a bad result if we lynch Mal now. There's a chance of hitting scum and at least it's one worry off our minds. He even claimed VT so it shouldn't be a blue... But then again, would scum claim VT in this situation? And be pushed so easily to death? It all leaves me with the gut feeling that he's just a clueless green going to his death.


Hasn't he played on TL mafia before though? Correct me if i'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to be some noob who doesn't know what he's doing and gets overwhelmed. I think he may just have given up and is trying to save face. Although the fact that both Calix and Damdred are voting for him (thanks for the reminder Damdred!) makes me nervous as well


Maybe he's scum and the scumteam just decided to bus him somewhat early on, I guess. That could be a possible way how this happened. Still...


I mean I have a few theories depending on Malongo's flip but they're all useless until he flips. I think Tumblewood did some stats a while back that said that D1 lynches are like 75% mislynches, and I would be prefer, if we are gonna be wrong, to be wrong on someone who isn't really playing the game, but has made some scummy points (rather than Rels or Onegu for example), than someone who is being more active and therefore creating more opportunities for contradictions/slip ups/evidence for the town to analyze later on.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:32 GMT
#797
On March 19 2017 04:29 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:27 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:23 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:20 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:17 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
Anyone else feel like Calix is completely hands-off today, letting the winds of the lynch wagons take her wherever they end up going?

Because I do!


lol wtf, DF. I'm voting for the person I think is the best lynch today.

He is still the leading train by two votes.

What exactly am I meant to be 'doing' here that I am not already doing?


I just feel like you're acting like a mediator rather than trying to play the game. Strikes me as lazier than I would expect from you.

I have my reasons for voting for Malongo but i'm still interacting with various people in the game in confrontational ways. Feels like you're coasting. Although tbf that could be lazy town or lazy mafia


Maybe you should change your 'expectations' then because it's clearly not doing you any favours with reading me, rofl.

For a less flippant answer, I want Malongo flipped so that I can start re-evaluating with actual info instead of second-guessing myself.


Your red bolding indicates a scum read of me?


If I thought it was scummy, I would have said so, you moron-a-thon.

Do you actually have anything substantial to 'pressure' me with or are you just going to read too much into the colour that I used to highlight something? -_-


Sorry for thinking your use of the color red -- in a game where mafia is symbolized by the color read -- in a game where everyone highlights scummy phrases with the color red, on my post would indicate you think i'm being scummy.

Nah, i'm good for now
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:32 GMT
#798
On March 19 2017 04:30 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:26 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:18 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 03:56 Xatalos wrote:
Seriously. I remember someone had a half-decent case on Malongo, other than rayn. It didn't truly convince me, but it was better than nothing. rayn's cases on Damdred/Malongo leaned more towards "nothing" for me..


That was my case, I believe.

On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

On March 17 2017 12:27 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


Why do you think we're on the same team

i.e. why are you town reading me?

Just a first impression. Mostly because your position about null reading ryan and because you are calling me out. Don´t expect me to post substance anyways. My goal today is not to lynch Damdred/disformation.


The bolded I can actually understand from a town POV. The problem is that he hasn't done anything that amounts to scum hunting to really try to start another wagon. Yea sure, he voted on rayn but not for actual scum hunting reasons:

On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


This reasoning is just so bad to me, plus the fact that he doesn't actually try to push the wagon at all, or ask rayn/anyone else questions. He's not actually interacting with anyone


Yeah, that was it.. Well, it's not a bad result if we lynch Mal now. There's a chance of hitting scum and at least it's one worry off our minds. He even claimed VT so it shouldn't be a blue... But then again, would scum claim VT in this situation? And be pushed so easily to death? It all leaves me with the gut feeling that he's just a clueless green going to his death.


Hasn't he played on TL mafia before though? Correct me if i'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to be some noob who doesn't know what he's doing and gets overwhelmed. I think he may just have given up and is trying to save face. Although the fact that both Calix and Damdred are voting for him (thanks for the reminder Damdred!) makes me nervous as well


Maybe he's scum and the scumteam just decided to bus him somewhat early on, I guess. That could be a possible way how this happened. Still...


I mean I have a few theories depending on Malongo's flip but they're all useless until he flips. I think Tumblewood did some stats a while back that said that D1 lynches are like 75% mislynches, and I would be prefer, if we are gonna be wrong, to be wrong on someone who isn't really playing the game, but has made some scummy points (rather than Rels or Onegu for example), than someone who is being more active and therefore creating more opportunities for contradictions/slip ups/evidence for the town to analyze later on.


Not the worst plan.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 19:34 GMT
#799
On March 19 2017 04:32 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:29 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:27 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:23 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:20 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:17 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
Anyone else feel like Calix is completely hands-off today, letting the winds of the lynch wagons take her wherever they end up going?

Because I do!


lol wtf, DF. I'm voting for the person I think is the best lynch today.

He is still the leading train by two votes.

What exactly am I meant to be 'doing' here that I am not already doing?


I just feel like you're acting like a mediator rather than trying to play the game. Strikes me as lazier than I would expect from you.

I have my reasons for voting for Malongo but i'm still interacting with various people in the game in confrontational ways. Feels like you're coasting. Although tbf that could be lazy town or lazy mafia


Maybe you should change your 'expectations' then because it's clearly not doing you any favours with reading me, rofl.

For a less flippant answer, I want Malongo flipped so that I can start re-evaluating with actual info instead of second-guessing myself.


Your red bolding indicates a scum read of me?


If I thought it was scummy, I would have said so, you moron-a-thon.

Do you actually have anything substantial to 'pressure' me with or are you just going to read too much into the colour that I used to highlight something? -_-


Sorry for thinking your use of the color red -- in a game where mafia is symbolized by the color read -- in a game where everyone highlights scummy phrases with the color red, on my post would indicate you think i'm being scummy.

Nah, i'm good for now

i'm so not lynching these two. =D
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 19:35 GMT
#800
It's like a couple fighting.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko107
SpeCial 45
ProTech8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Yoon 62
Pusan 55
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
XaKoH 204
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1104
byalli971
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns43936
singsing1810
olofmeister1088
B2W.Neo154
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH73
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 21m
OSC
11h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 21m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.