• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 18:56 GMT
#761
Seriously. I remember someone had a half-decent case on Malongo, other than rayn. It didn't truly convince me, but it was better than nothing. rayn's cases on Damdred/Malongo leaned more towards "nothing" for me..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 18:57 GMT
#762
On March 19 2017 03:53 Xatalos wrote:
What else is Damdred even being pushed for?


Dunno but this current discussion is sure unproductive. For Damdred, the best thing that he can do is to scum-hunt normally (which I think he's been doing tbh).

As for Rayn, harping on about a post where you essentially accuse someone of scum-slipping is unproductive after a certain point IMO. Since you think they slipped, they have no chance of persuading you otherwise and it just frustrates the accused player, regardless of alignment. And it won't persuade anyone new, as said.

So moving onto a different topic/ part of Damdred's posting/ whatever is a great idea for everyone involved!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 18:58 GMT
#763
Well then i don't have to say anything anymore today.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:02 GMT
#764
On March 19 2017 03:57 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 03:53 Xatalos wrote:
What else is Damdred even being pushed for?


Dunno but this current discussion is sure unproductive. For Damdred, the best thing that he can do is to scum-hunt normally (which I think he's been doing tbh).

As for Rayn, harping on about a post where you essentially accuse someone of scum-slipping is unproductive after a certain point IMO. Since you think they slipped, they have no chance of persuading you otherwise and it just frustrates the accused player, regardless of alignment. And it won't persuade anyone new, as said.

So moving onto a different topic/ part of Damdred's posting/ whatever is a great idea for everyone involved!


I don't think it's entirely unproductive? rayn pushed Damdred so hard that I kind of wanted to see if it was based on genuine thought. It sort of feels like he might believe what he's saying. But it hasn't convinced me at all... Meh. Overall I don't think scum can be "catched" based on a single not-so-great question that could come from either town or scum IMO. Both town and scum often make stupid questions - much more stupid ones than that one.

It would be good to hear if there's something else important against Damdred though. I've probably forgot if there was.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:03 GMT
#765
On March 19 2017 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well then i don't have to say anything anymore today.


Did you have something else against Damdred other than that (debatably meaningful) question he asked at game start? Enlighten me.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 19:06 GMT
#766
I'm open to talking about it but I'm probably not changing my vote at this point. If the lynch is between an active town-read of mine and a non-contributing AFKer who has not even given a proper scum-read, it's a no-brainer.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 19:07 GMT
#767
Xatalos, did you find the arguments for Tweedledumb's townieness unconvincing? Just wondering since you are still voting for him and I can't remember if you responded to those or not.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 19:08 GMT
#768
On March 19 2017 04:03 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well then i don't have to say anything anymore today.


Did you have something else against Damdred other than that (debatably meaningful) question he asked at game start? Enlighten me.

Normally Damdred has some good reads (or at least really townie thought processes on reads). I don't see any of it here. Like he usually feels happy(?) that he finds townreads and here it's just some random lists of some people and asking if people disagree... It's just... unsmart.
table for two on a tv tray
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:08 GMT
#769
On March 19 2017 03:36 Damdred wrote:
@df listen you kind I avoided the question I asked. How is me saying I jab problems with things in your filter and showing what they are scummy? Should I not look at people whos on the same wagon as me filters, especially when ibjust say the no push back on the wagon is suspicious?

As for your points, I don't think"ninja" votes that occur roughly 24 hours before lynch are necessarily damning. And unless they happen right as deadline hits kinda won think they are scummy in general.

You voting first doesn't really sway me one way or another I I just something that happens. (As an said it is interesting you only start talking about to the wagonmates aren't the best when I be in it up).

I'll break this into two posts days I forgot what ela there was lol


I'm not trying to be anal but there are a lot of autocorrect errors in this and so i'm not quite sure about your first point. What question did I ignore?

Did anyone else point out your ninja vote until me? I can flip your shitty argument back around and ask you why you'd ninja vote on someone who was

1) cased by TWO of the people NOT in your town pile

and

2) not explain why you're voting for him. At all.

You claim that my vote on Mal is for very few reasons while you never provided any before voting for him. Forgive me if I find your pressure on me a little lackluster
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:09 GMT
#770
It just doesn't feel like a wagon on scum.... In general. A bit too easy. I'd prefer if it was Tumble vs Malongo or something rather than just all on Malongo (mostly).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:12 GMT
#771
On March 19 2017 04:07 Calix wrote:
Xatalos, did you find the arguments for Tweedledumb's townieness unconvincing? Just wondering since you are still voting for him and I can't remember if you responded to those or not.


Hm? I've probably missed/forgot something since I was reading on my phone in fast sessions all day. Didn't you just recently call him scummy though? At least some hours ago.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:13 GMT
#772
Anyone else feel like Calix is completely hands-off today, letting the winds of the lynch wagons take her wherever they end up going?

Because I do!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:13 GMT
#773
On March 19 2017 03:56 Xatalos wrote:
Seriously. I remember someone had a half-decent case on Malongo, other than rayn. It didn't truly convince me, but it was better than nothing. rayn's cases on Damdred/Malongo leaned more towards "nothing" for me..


That was my case, I believe.

On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 12:27 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


Why do you think we're on the same team

i.e. why are you town reading me?

Just a first impression. Mostly because your position about null reading ryan and because you are calling me out. Don´t expect me to post substance anyways. My goal today is not to lynch Damdred/disformation.


The bolded I can actually understand from a town POV. The problem is that he hasn't done anything that amounts to scum hunting to really try to start another wagon. Yea sure, he voted on rayn but not for actual scum hunting reasons:

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


This reasoning is just so bad to me, plus the fact that he doesn't actually try to push the wagon at all, or ask rayn/anyone else questions. He's not actually interacting with anyone
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:14 GMT
#774
On March 19 2017 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:03 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well then i don't have to say anything anymore today.


Did you have something else against Damdred other than that (debatably meaningful) question he asked at game start? Enlighten me.

Normally Damdred has some good reads (or at least really townie thought processes on reads). I don't see any of it here. Like he usually feels happy(?) that he finds townreads and here it's just some random lists of some people and asking if people disagree... It's just... unsmart.


Hmmmmmm..... Not necessarily scummy though..... I'd say he's something along the lines of null at worst, not sure scum based on your reasons...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:15 GMT
#775
On March 19 2017 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well then i don't have to say anything anymore today.


Wow! This really looks like your putting in the effort to lynch your #1 scum read! I'm impressed!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 19:15 GMT
#776
On March 19 2017 04:12 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:07 Calix wrote:
Xatalos, did you find the arguments for Tweedledumb's townieness unconvincing? Just wondering since you are still voting for him and I can't remember if you responded to those or not.


Hm? I've probably missed/forgot something since I was reading on my phone in fast sessions all day. Didn't you just recently call him scummy though? At least some hours ago.


Yeah I did but then Rayn made this town case and Tweedledumb responded with some paranoia on Rayn (the only person who really town-reads him) which looked townie to me. Pretty sure disformation picked up on it too.

As for your point about the stale wagon, I would be inclined to agree but none of today's wagons have 'picked up' really. Disformation's took a while to get going while Damdred's has been sitting with 2-3 votes all day. I don't think it means a lot.

If Malongo flips town then it becomes a lot more interesting though. But I don't see any reason in his posts to think that, he's been talked about a lot and he hasn't done anything. He's the superior lynch for today by miles.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:16 GMT
#777
Also a friendly fuck rels for doing this shit in every game and not playing D1
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 19:17 GMT
#778
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
Anyone else feel like Calix is completely hands-off today, letting the winds of the lynch wagons take her wherever they end up going?

Because I do!


lol wtf, DF. I'm voting for the person I think is the best lynch today.

He is still the leading train by two votes.

What exactly am I meant to be 'doing' here that I am not already doing?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:17 GMT
#779
Yea i feel as if Tumblewood's paranoia of rayn is more likely to come from a town perspective, especially when he's one of the people up for lynch
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:18 GMT
#780
On March 19 2017 04:13 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 03:56 Xatalos wrote:
Seriously. I remember someone had a half-decent case on Malongo, other than rayn. It didn't truly convince me, but it was better than nothing. rayn's cases on Damdred/Malongo leaned more towards "nothing" for me..


That was my case, I believe.

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

On March 17 2017 12:27 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


Why do you think we're on the same team

i.e. why are you town reading me?

Just a first impression. Mostly because your position about null reading ryan and because you are calling me out. Don´t expect me to post substance anyways. My goal today is not to lynch Damdred/disformation.


The bolded I can actually understand from a town POV. The problem is that he hasn't done anything that amounts to scum hunting to really try to start another wagon. Yea sure, he voted on rayn but not for actual scum hunting reasons:

On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


This reasoning is just so bad to me, plus the fact that he doesn't actually try to push the wagon at all, or ask rayn/anyone else questions. He's not actually interacting with anyone


Yeah, that was it.. Well, it's not a bad result if we lynch Mal now. There's a chance of hitting scum and at least it's one worry off our minds. He even claimed VT so it shouldn't be a blue... But then again, would scum claim VT in this situation? And be pushed so easily to death? It all leaves me with the gut feeling that he's just a clueless green going to his death.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22413
Shuttle 688
Hyuk 138
White-Ra 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 73
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 15
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1539
Fnx 828
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
crisheroes1234
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu524
Other Games
summit1g4441
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt513
XBOCT272
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS150
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 67
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h
CranKy Ducklings
15h
Online Event
16h
FEL
21h
AI Arena Tournament
22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.