• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:31
CEST 11:31
KST 18:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9352 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 184 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:39 GMT
#801
NOTHING IS WRONG, IM FINE OKAY?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 19:41 GMT
#802
lol
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 19:49 GMT
#803
But anyways. I do find it odd that I specifically asked Malibgo for a reads post when we were both up on Western Hemisphere time and he acknowledged it then never posted again
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2017 19:58 GMT
#804
In case I go afk and people switch to me and lynch me.

Town:
Calix
disformation
Koshi
Df
Rayb
Xata

Maybe town
Tw

What did you do
rels

Ignore for
Deep

Scum
Mal
Eden
onegu
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
March 18 2017 20:16 GMT
#805
Vote Count

[image loading]
Every mafia D1, ever


Damdred (3) - raynpelikoneet, Koshi, DeepBlueSea89, Eden1892
disformation (0) - Calix, Xatalos, Koshi
Raynpelikoneet (2) - Malongo, Tumblewood
Calix (0) - disformation, Eden1892
Onegu (0) - Koshi, Tumblewood
darthfoley (1) - disformation, Tumbleweed
Malongo (5) - darthfoley, Koshi, disformation, Calix, Damdred
Tumblewood (1) - Xatalos
Koshi (0) - Onegu
DeepBlueSea (1) - Onegu


Not voting (1): , Rels


Voting is mandatory.
Voting can be done in the voting thread.

If you find any errors in the vote count, please notify a host via PM.


Currently, Malongo is set to be lynched in at (at Saturday, Mar 18 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)).

"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 20:35 GMT
#806
Guess I'll vote Mal then. Better than Damdred.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2017 20:43 GMT
#807
Lynch feels a bit weird though, I hope mal is scum but idk just feels so quiet no fighting from scum team or anything meh
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2017 20:45 GMT
#808
Voted myself to avoid modkill. Will be gone until after the deadline so can't do anything about that
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 20:46 GMT
#809
It's worth pointing out that a lot of players are AFK/ said that they wouldn't be back until close to EOD. Koshi, Eden, Rels, Blue, Malongo, Onegu...fuck, that's like half the game already.

Which is a bit annoying since the usual heuristic - that nobody is trying to divert the lynch - is less applicable than it would otherwise be.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2017 20:52 GMT
#810
That's true.

Not much to drive from it just a bit nervous about it tbh. Lol what would scum even defend for mal meh.
Like only really tt defended him so not sit about that I would probably expect scum to distance I just not talk about him.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 21:00 GMT
#811
I mean I would prefer a more active EoD but I don't see that happening with half the game afk and Malongo not fighting it at all
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 21:04 GMT
#812
I don't know how much of a good idea it is but if you want something to talk about, why don't we say what we'd do if Malongo would flip town/ scum?

If he's scum then I would probably look at the AFK bunch. Possible that scum bussed or did nothing but we'll have to see.

If he's town then I'm more likely to look at the people who were on solo trains. But I'd filter Damdred first since the assumption there would be that the two leading wagons = town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2017 21:05 GMT
#813
Then let's try to work us out df.

I think your town and I know I'm town so a need to come to some kind I understanding so we can work together the rest of the game.

Do you understand why I Pointe out what I did about your fikter?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 21:16 GMT
#814
On March 19 2017 06:05 Damdred wrote:
Then let's try to work us out df.

I think your town and I know I'm town so a need to come to some kind I understanding so we can work together the rest of the game.

Do you understand why I Pointe out what I did about your fikter?


I understand your point about me not caring about you and Calix being on the train. (At least not caring openly)

My main argument against that is I'm most comfortable lynching Malongo and until he flips, associative stuff or getting cold feet is silly.

From my POV, if Malongo is mafia, mafia bussed him (and with good reason) so it wouldn't make sense for me to worry about who else is voting for him right now
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 21:17 GMT
#815
Because him being mafia and my other scum reads voting for him are not mutually exclusive scenarios in my head right now
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 21:19 GMT
#816
It is rather annoying that scum!rels got away with highway robbery D1 with the lack of activity. That shit really sucks. Cuz tomorrow will be D2 for everyone else and effectively D1 for him and our reads on him
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 21:20 GMT
#817
Yes, daft folly. Damdred and I, Calix, are mafia.

This is part of our secret and incredibly subtle plot to incorporate you into our "town circle" so that we can manipulate you into having reads which you already have, then force you to focus on lurkers for three days until one of them tilts off the face of the earth and results in MYLO on steroids by Day 3

#scumbrag
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 21:22 GMT
#818
yeah, i really do not like when rels does this.
problem is that he has done it as town before and so he is a 50/50 coinflip. =/
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 21:22 GMT
#819
For real though, why EXACTLY do you scum-read us again? Individually, that is, since I'm starting to forget.

Saying that we're being nice to each other =/= case. It's pretty clear I am behaving differently from any game I've played...on here.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 21:24 GMT
#820
hi I'm back and I don't have time to catch up by deadline. it looks like everyone's on malongo by now and while I'd like to lynch someone worse I'm not crazy about him
someone who can explain any major new developments to me would be appreciated otherwise I will skim
good times for all
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2417
Bisu 531
Hyuk 436
Killer 117
Larva 101
Dewaltoss 94
EffOrt 87
Leta 84
Sexy 83
Soma 69
[ Show more ]
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 48
BeSt 47
Light 43
soO 42
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 21
Shinee 15
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
NaDa 14
Rush 12
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 2
Britney 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1111
byalli779
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1056
crisheroes525
Other Games
gofns30060
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9659
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2353
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 29m
OSC
12h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.