• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:54
CEST 14:54
KST 21:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8756 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 184 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 21:28 GMT
#821
On March 19 2017 06:22 Calix wrote:
For real though, why EXACTLY do you scum-read us again? Individually, that is, since I'm starting to forget.

Saying that we're being nice to each other =/= case. It's pretty clear I am behaving differently from any game I've played...on here.


I don't think you've been scum hunting well enough or aggressively enough and a bit too much OMGUS. But you've made a few town points so it's not as strong as it was.

I'm also starting to waffle on Damdred a bit but I thought his play early between Xata and dis was odd and pointless and I couldn't really remember much that he did outside of that.

I'd like to give you two townie points for sticking around at deadline except we did the same thing last scum game so that's kinda cheap.

I really dislike all the AFK stuff today because this EoD absolutely benefits mafia 1000% if Malongo is town
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 21:29 GMT
#822
On March 19 2017 06:24 Tumblewood wrote:
hi I'm back and I don't have time to catch up by deadline. it looks like everyone's on malongo by now and while I'd like to lynch someone worse I'm not crazy about him
someone who can explain any major new developments to me would be appreciated otherwise I will skim


Damdred seems to be the counter wagon. I don't think there has been a large amount of substantial stuff going on considering half the game is AFK for irl reasons supposedly
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2017 21:30 GMT
#823
Like let's say mal flips scum. It brings up a stupid amount I questions.

Did he spew disf and myself town by declaring both our wagons town? I think this is a likely thing, even I it wasn't me I think I would say this.

Is his vote on rayn distancing? This is interesting thought but I kinda don't think so. Like if rayn was scum with mal he certainly won't get that much credo being off the wagon on a town wagon.

Did someone bus? I don't think so, I think the wagon is pretty oure.xata hopped on the last second, and I don't think this wagon gives cred either.

If hes town idk,

Both wagons town? Probably so, no real strong push prop just voted and really not much. If he is town mafia didn't care about the lynch.

Where at mafia? Probably one on I I the main wagons and the others spread out.

I kinda think it would be more interesting if he's town. Wii make twread be almost to good to be true...
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 21:31 GMT
#824
I'll town df. he has passion (tm)
good times for all
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 21:31 GMT
#825
I'm always open to a Tumble switch or something.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 21:31 GMT
#826
Oh hi Tumble. This is awkward.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 21:33 GMT
#827
On March 19 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:22 Calix wrote:
For real though, why EXACTLY do you scum-read us again? Individually, that is, since I'm starting to forget.

Saying that we're being nice to each other =/= case. It's pretty clear I am behaving differently from any game I've played...on here.


I don't think you've been scum hunting well enough or aggressively enough and a bit too much OMGUS. But you've made a few town points so it's not as strong as it was.

I'm also starting to waffle on Damdred a bit but I thought his play early between Xata and dis was odd and pointless and I couldn't really remember much that he did outside of that.

I'd like to give you two townie points for sticking around at deadline except we did the same thing last scum game so that's kinda cheap.

I really dislike all the AFK stuff today because this EoD absolutely benefits mafia 1000% if Malongo is town


That looks like you're fear-reading me a little bit. Well, maybe not that, but you have these expectations for my town play even though you've only seen me play as town once and it's premature.

+ Show Spoiler +
And I did say last game that I wanted to change my meta


I've never understood why sticking around at deadline is considered townie. That just depends on availability. I can see why people fucking off might look bad but I don't think it counts for the reverse.

If the AFKing continues then we'll have a massive problem on our hands regardless...
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 21:35 GMT
#828
Part of me is starting to sip the Xata kool aid that rayn's push on damdred seems off

super not passionate and only focusing on one exchange instead of trying to use the rest of his filter. Hmph
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 21:36 GMT
#829
Well, at least Malongo can't be blue. So it reduces his chances of being town & the potential loss a bit.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2017 21:36 GMT
#830
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 21:36 GMT
#831
On March 19 2017 06:33 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:22 Calix wrote:
For real though, why EXACTLY do you scum-read us again? Individually, that is, since I'm starting to forget.

Saying that we're being nice to each other =/= case. It's pretty clear I am behaving differently from any game I've played...on here.


I don't think you've been scum hunting well enough or aggressively enough and a bit too much OMGUS. But you've made a few town points so it's not as strong as it was.

I'm also starting to waffle on Damdred a bit but I thought his play early between Xata and dis was odd and pointless and I couldn't really remember much that he did outside of that.

I'd like to give you two townie points for sticking around at deadline except we did the same thing last scum game so that's kinda cheap.

I really dislike all the AFK stuff today because this EoD absolutely benefits mafia 1000% if Malongo is town


That looks like you're fear-reading me a little bit. Well, maybe not that, but you have these expectations for my town play even though you've only seen me play as town once and it's premature.

+ Show Spoiler +
And I did say last game that I wanted to change my meta


I've never understood why sticking around at deadline is considered townie. That just depends on availability. I can see why people fucking off might look bad but I don't think it counts for the reverse.

If the AFKing continues then we'll have a massive problem on our hands regardless...


I know. My play has been too focused on meta regarding you so I'm trying to analyze elsewhere for the time being. I think I'll get a better read on you as the game progresses
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 21:38 GMT
#832
the thing that gets me is, how the hell is rayn so confident on a guy with half a page of filter including pregame? there is a lot wrong with this wagon
I want this lynch to not happen more strongly that I just said
good times for all
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 21:38 GMT
#833
On March 19 2017 06:35 darthfoley wrote:
Part of me is starting to sip the Xata kool aid that rayn's push on damdred seems off

super not passionate and only focusing on one exchange instead of trying to use the rest of his filter. Hmph


Yeah. In the first place the thing was pretty NAI. No way it made Damdred 100% scum. But rayn just continued to push that one point... Without really adding anything new/important or giving satisfactory explanations. And apparently both Damdred and Malongo were fine even though Damdred was much more scummier to him (why..?).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 21:40 GMT
#834
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no
good times for all
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 21:41 GMT
#835
YOLO lynch rayn?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 21:41 GMT
#836
A bit too late for something like that I guess
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 21:42 GMT
#837
hmmmm
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 21:42 GMT
#838
On March 19 2017 06:38 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:35 darthfoley wrote:
Part of me is starting to sip the Xata kool aid that rayn's push on damdred seems off

super not passionate and only focusing on one exchange instead of trying to use the rest of his filter. Hmph


Yeah. In the first place the thing was pretty NAI. No way it made Damdred 100% scum. But rayn just continued to push that one point... Without really adding anything new/important or giving satisfactory explanations. And apparently both Damdred and Malongo were fine even though Damdred was much more scummier to him (why..?).


Not gonna lie, I kicked around the idea that we were dealing with a scum!rayn who was distancing from scum!Malongo while pushing a town wagon (Damdred) which would explain why he kept pushing Damdred on this one point so much.

But I don't think it holds up.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 21:43 GMT
#839
I kinda don't wanna lynch rayn either though because who wants to be *that guy* who mislynches rayn d1?
I will keep my vote on him but I'll have to force myself to
good times for all
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 21:43 GMT
#840
On March 19 2017 06:42 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:38 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:35 darthfoley wrote:
Part of me is starting to sip the Xata kool aid that rayn's push on damdred seems off

super not passionate and only focusing on one exchange instead of trying to use the rest of his filter. Hmph


Yeah. In the first place the thing was pretty NAI. No way it made Damdred 100% scum. But rayn just continued to push that one point... Without really adding anything new/important or giving satisfactory explanations. And apparently both Damdred and Malongo were fine even though Damdred was much more scummier to him (why..?).


Not gonna lie, I kicked around the idea that we were dealing with a scum!rayn who was distancing from scum!Malongo while pushing a town wagon (Damdred) which would explain why he kept pushing Damdred on this one point so much.

But I don't think it holds up.


He never really resisted Mal wagon though and supported it as well. More likely they're both town with scum!rayn.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko473
ProTech133
Rex 48
SteadfastSC 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51799
Bisu 1945
Horang2 1193
Hyuk 530
BeSt 432
Soma 394
Mini 365
Light 304
EffOrt 303
Larva 240
[ Show more ]
Rush 147
ZerO 135
Mong 112
Leta 82
Barracks 81
Snow 57
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 39
Shinee 39
Aegong 31
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3980
XaKoH 357
Counter-Strike
Fnx 583
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1139
Other Games
gofns38074
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko345
Livibee188
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
Liquid`VortiX27
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 58
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 3
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6m
OSC
9h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 6m
Online Event
22h 6m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.