• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9470 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 44 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 22 2017 23:14 GMT
#2429
On March 23 2017 08:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I fell asleep.
Cop has to claim now.


I'm not sure if it's 100% necessary. Depends on who he is (scumread to any extent?) and if his checks are of any use.

It would make today easier though, I guess, if that happened.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 22 2017 23:14 GMT
#2430
Now off to sleep for realz
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 23 2017 07:57 GMT
#2451
Those are reasons why you think I didn't think something completely through before posting, not reasons why I'm scum, rayn.

As scum I'm far more careful what I post and certainly don't post unfinished thoughts into the thread.

+ Show Spoiler +
3 doesn't even make any sense. I asked you who you offensively jailed, and again you refused to answer. I didn't ask who you defensively jailed. Besides why would this ever make me scum? Same with 4. I've clearly shifted away from doubting you to a major extent so who would push you then? I already explained 2 at some point. 1 is just your opinion vs mine.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 23 2017 08:01 GMT
#2452
Besides many others suspected AMG as well, including Calix. Are they all scum too >.>
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 23 2017 08:02 GMT
#2453
Note that I do agree AMG's play is a bit odd if scum. POE just doesn't leave room to throw him into townpile.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 23 2017 08:54 GMT
#2457
On March 23 2017 17:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
(Wiki)
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2017 17:01 Xatalos wrote:
Besides many others suspected AMG as well, including Calix. Are they all scum too >.>

No. The difference is what i would expect from you and them.


The thought never crossed your mind that my expectations of your scumgame are also different compared to others when you complained about my "treatment of you"? Obviously I'm more careful of you. By the way, as scum I've almost always aimed to pocket you...

In any case, I post much more and much more carelessly as town. Of course it's not going to be always as logical compared to my times as scum/3P.

Think of it this way. In Diplomacy it's basically a FFA of 3P's. You have to carefully consider everything you say, so your messages will naturally be more planned out. Here as town you don't need to consider anything else than how to solve the game / have some fun. It's very different.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 23 2017 08:56 GMT
#2458
By the way.

If there is any blue in this game, please claim after all. 2 checks + self-clear + rayn-clear should be enough. Alternatively catching rayn early would be a high reward.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:28 GMT
#2541
On March 24 2017 10:54 AMG wrote:
The thing thats got me not wanting to immediately kill Xalatos is that I cant see him allowing a night kill on Ritoky.

That to me says AFK/inactive scum team



Have we played together?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:29 GMT
#2543
On March 24 2017 13:48 AMG wrote:
Xalatos, Ill be around after I finish work in a couple hours, will you be here?

I want to converse with you a bit


I'll be going to work just now. I'll probably check out the thread at some points, but I won't really be able to play much.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:31 GMT
#2544
On March 24 2017 14:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2017 09:13 darthfoley wrote:
Before I get flamed, my reasoning for checking Calix was I was playing the game as if it was RB/Framer/Goon and I was still somewhat suspicious of calix eod1 but wanted her and her scummates to feel comfortable not framing her or roleblocking me, so I backed off in the second half of D1.

I'm so sad that I didn't get a check off last night. Darn you rayn

Sorry. But Xatalos is town 100% so you kinda got a check.

???
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:34 GMT
#2545
Hm so DF. Interesting. I don't really see the plan for scum there since if it was rayn+DF in a vanilla setup, they would never win at LYLO..

Game should be really easy from here then. Just RB/check the shit out of the remaining suspects and they're done for.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:37 GMT
#2547
Wait rayn did you block DF?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:38 GMT
#2548
The rules say there are no notifications anyway though so how would you know you weren't RB'd?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:43 GMT
#2550
Ok.... I guess that makes sense then.

Dunno WTF scum wouldn't block you though if they weren't going to kill you.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:46 GMT
#2552
On March 24 2017 14:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2017 14:31 Xatalos wrote:
On March 24 2017 14:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2017 09:13 darthfoley wrote:
Before I get flamed, my reasoning for checking Calix was I was playing the game as if it was RB/Framer/Goon and I was still somewhat suspicious of calix eod1 but wanted her and her scummates to feel comfortable not framing her or roleblocking me, so I backed off in the second half of D1.

I'm so sad that I didn't get a check off last night. Darn you rayn

Sorry. But Xatalos is town 100% so you kinda got a check.

???

Mafia had not rb'd me on N2 so you have to be town.
The only other option is that df is scum but he is uncv'd cop so its just onegu and tumble.


Yea I guess the scumteam has to be pretty disorganized/inactive... all the actions are odd so far.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:48 GMT
#2554
On March 24 2017 14:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The remaining scumteam is exactly Onegu and Tumblewood or me and DF.


Kind of agree..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:49 GMT
#2555
On March 24 2017 14:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ggnore. They forgot to send in rb. I sent mine 10hrs into N2 because i was asleep.

No other scumteam forgets to rb at the first hr.


Lol.. reminds me of that VS game where I was catched as scum at LYLO since the only other suspect was provably AFK for the whole night...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:50 GMT
#2556
(Based on his profile status... just lol)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 05:52 GMT
#2557
The checks are pretty catastrophic though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 24 2017 06:39 GMT
#2562
On March 24 2017 15:09 AMG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2017 14:28 Xatalos wrote:
On March 24 2017 10:54 AMG wrote:
The thing thats got me not wanting to immediately kill Xalatos is that I cant see him allowing a night kill on Ritoky.

That to me says AFK/inactive scum team



Have we played together?


I think you were arriving here just as I was leaving.

If i recall I read your newbie/first games.

I respected what I saw enough to know that you wouldnt make stupid night kills.


The ritoky kill happened before you went ham on me though >.> but whatever..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 568
NaDa 58
Leta 29
Larva 27
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Other Games
summit1g10182
WinterStarcraft409
Mew2King112
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1390
BasetradeTV266
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream142
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1050
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 12m
Replay Cast
19h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.