• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:15
CEST 15:15
KST 22:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8884 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 115 Next
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 06:41 GMT
#1961
On February 14 2017 15:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I just feel like that you guys are scum reading me because I was questioning your alignment.


spyreading rtani also killed your credibility imo - I still don't know how that made any sense. I totally agree with vivax as you are definitely resistance.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:45 GMT
#1962
On February 14 2017 15:41 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I just feel like that you guys are scum reading me because I was questioning your alignment.


spyreading rtani also killed your credibility imo - I still don't know how that made any sense. I totally agree with vivax as you are definitely resistance.

It just made sense to me for the Vivax scum scenario.

it seemed like kind of a stretch to suggest that Vivax would propose an all town mission and risk Artanis being put in as the 4th member for the next team. Vivax proposed the mission but Artanisoul was the one that stuck up for you being town.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:02 GMT
#1963
Holy crap, rtani soul said sharkie was town-sharkie hard townread rtanit soul and defended him the rest of the game. Grack hard townreads sharkie, he suddenly hard townreads grack and sticks up for him the rest of the game.

Where's your scumread of him for townreading those that townread him grack? Oh right. He's townreading and defending you, so you aren't gonna go there.

But you'll go after us because we aren't townreading you. But your way of doing it is to take potshots.

-I think they are spy manipulating everyone's emotions

-They always scumread those that scumread them, I don't want to deal with their crap and any crap they throw at me if I scumread them.

-I couldn't deal with their crap last game either

These are potshots designed to put me on the defensive and do nothing to figure out my alignment. This is why I can't townread you.

BTW-If you think I'm not gonna look at motive when people turn on us after townreading us all game with no good reasoning behind it, then I don't know what to tell you. Spy's pretty much have to force us off the next mission in order to win.

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 07:06 GMT
#1964
On February 14 2017 16:02 Silverika wrote:
Holy crap, rtani soul said sharkie was town-sharkie hard townread rtanit soul and defended him the rest of the game. Grack hard townreads sharkie, he suddenly hard townreads grack and sticks up for him the rest of the game.

Where's your scumread of him for townreading those that townread him grack? Oh right. He's townreading and defending you, so you aren't gonna go there.

But you'll go after us because we aren't townreading you. But your way of doing it is to take potshots.

-I think they are spy manipulating everyone's emotions

-They always scumread those that scumread them, I don't want to deal with their crap and any crap they throw at me if I scumread them.

-I couldn't deal with their crap last game either

These are potshots designed to put me on the defensive and do nothing to figure out my alignment. This is why I can't townread you.

BTW-If you think I'm not gonna look at motive when people turn on us after townreading us all game with no good reasoning behind it, then I don't know what to tell you. Spy's pretty much have to force us off the next mission in order to win.



I have never hard townread rtani nor defended him most of the game... I did hardtownread Grack before he even posted the vivax/rtani theory.

You could at least remember things correctly before you use me as an example.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 07:07 GMT
#1965
On February 14 2017 16:06 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 16:02 Silverika wrote:
Holy crap, rtani soul said sharkie was town-sharkie hard townread rtanit soul and defended him the rest of the game. Grack hard townreads sharkie, he suddenly hard townreads grack and sticks up for him the rest of the game.

Where's your scumread of him for townreading those that townread him grack? Oh right. He's townreading and defending you, so you aren't gonna go there.

But you'll go after us because we aren't townreading you. But your way of doing it is to take potshots.

-I think they are spy manipulating everyone's emotions

-They always scumread those that scumread them, I don't want to deal with their crap and any crap they throw at me if I scumread them.

-I couldn't deal with their crap last game either

These are potshots designed to put me on the defensive and do nothing to figure out my alignment. This is why I can't townread you.

BTW-If you think I'm not gonna look at motive when people turn on us after townreading us all game with no good reasoning behind it, then I don't know what to tell you. Spy's pretty much have to force us off the next mission in order to win.



I have never hard townread rtani nor defended him most of the game... I did hardtownread Grack before he even posted the vivax/rtani theory.

You could at least remember things correctly before you use me as an example.


Well I did hard townread rtani but that has been since the start of the game. Back then when everyone suspected me of a spy. But I never defended him
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 07:13 GMT
#1966
I really don't care that you aren't town reading me.
7/8 players in this game aren't town reading me.

Straight up, I do like that Sharkie is defending me. I think this is how things should have been interpreted:

On February 09 2017 16:38 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 16:10 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-we gave those scum games cuz grackeroni asked.



That is true. I cannot give you negative points for something Grack had asked you to link.

I am just a player who goes into The resistance with a clean plate all the time. I look how players play THIS game and don't think of old games at all. So each time one of you mention that vivax is not the sort of player to do "X" my suspicion of him grows. Because what would be the best play as a spy? Exactly, play like you have never played before. That throws you off completely. I wish I had the assistance of players who have clean slates like me to help analyse vivax. From a neutral point of view everything Grack has said makes complete sense to me and is not the play of a spy.

My biggest point in favour of Grack is: he defended me (that I don't care about personally) and accused a completely new combination of spies (rtani + vivax). Why should any spy do that? He could have just joined the cool guys (silver and vivax) into bullying sharkie and rt as spies and just enjoy his status as top resistance player. But he didn't do that! No way any spy would ever do such a play. That is self suicidal. You really expect a seasoned player like Grack to

1) Don't fail the first mission to gain credibility in order to prepare for a bigger con.
-> Yes, absolutely. That is very good spy play!!

2) After 1, throw everything into the wind and go defend sharkie and accuse vivax/RT
-> No way in hell, not even a n00b player would do that.


I'm in a difficult situation of having to find one of you/Sharkie/Vivax as spy. None of you seem all that likely scum to me.

You can look at motive for trying to kick you off the mission. I'm telling you right now though that this current mission is going to fail. So we should start looking at who the spy is on this team RIGHT NOW.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:22 GMT
#1967
If the mission fails, I was planning on waiting to see how people starting pointing fingers and blaming others to see if I can figure out how the spies are gonna play the sabatoge out.

But if you start taking pot shots at us before the mission even has a conclusion one way or another, then that's not gonna look too good for you.

Vivax did the same thing by saying if we aren't a spy, it passes. If Vivax is a spy, he's trying to give himself cover and I already said how I hated his no vote. That's additional cover if he needs it.

I don't like being set up as the scapegoat by either one of you for the exact reason I said-spies have to keep silverika off the next mission if they want to win. That's the spy motivation for trying to discredit us in any way they can.

So yeah, I'm gonna be all over that. If you don't like it when someone plays aggressive, that's not my problem. It's mafia and we don't all play alike. We are also human with emotions that are gonna flare.

I'm tired, I'm sick of this game, I'm human and not some robot, I do get defensive when people insult my play because I feel like this game and the newbie game I put so much freaking effort in and to just have it be blown off as well, they just scumread those that scumread them and that's it, is insulting my effort.

If you think we are a spy, say so and say why. I have done that with every one of my reads and if I haven't, just ask and I'll clarify.

And yeah, I stopped signing because ika has pretty much completely lost interest in this game so it's me or nothing.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:25 GMT
#1968
Also, grack when I said I didn't understand your read progression, you said you weren't gonna read the scumgames you asked for that I provided and got snippy with us but never addressed our concerns.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 07:25 GMT
#1969
I don't know how often I have to keep saying it silver but not once in the whole game have I ever thrown shade at you nor spyread you nor done anything to discredit you or your play.

That is what I meant earlier. When someone talks back to you, they are automatically shady for you.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:29 GMT
#1970
On February 14 2017 16:25 sharkie wrote:
I don't know how often I have to keep saying it silver but not once in the whole game have I ever thrown shade at you nor spyread you nor done anything to discredit you or your play.

That is what I meant earlier. When someone talks back to you, they are automatically shady for you.


-Stop using meta to read people-that's bad, wrong, etc.

-Stop using WIFOM arguments to read people-that's bad, wrong etc.

^^ From the wisdom of sharkie^^

As far as that last line, if you have a point about our alignment, make it.

Otherwise, just stop with the following grack around like a puppy and agreeing with everything he says.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 07:32 GMT
#1971
lol I get why you don't want to be set up as the scapegoat but I've already been set up as the scapegoat!

You do put a lot of effort into the game.

I just don't like the accusations that get directed towards me. I get that my accusation is annoying because I'm basing it off of other people's play. I'm just baffled that one of you guys is playing so well.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 07:32 GMT
#1972
On February 14 2017 16:25 Silverika wrote:
Also, grack when I said I didn't understand your read progression, you said you weren't gonna read the scumgames you asked for that I provided and got snippy with us but never addressed our concerns.

I got pissy.

I can read the scum games. I wasn't able to find the filter system but w/e.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 07:34 GMT
#1973
On February 14 2017 16:25 Silverika wrote:
Also, grack when I said I didn't understand your read progression, you said you weren't gonna read the scumgames you asked for that I provided and got snippy with us but never addressed our concerns.


I agreed back with you that that was not ok from Grack...

On February 14 2017 16:29 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 16:25 sharkie wrote:
I don't know how often I have to keep saying it silver but not once in the whole game have I ever thrown shade at you nor spyread you nor done anything to discredit you or your play.

That is what I meant earlier. When someone talks back to you, they are automatically shady for you.


-Stop using meta to read people-that's bad, wrong, etc.

-Stop using WIFOM arguments to read people-that's bad, wrong etc.

^^ From the wisdom of sharkie^^

As far as that last line, if you have a point about our alignment, make it.

Otherwise, just stop with the following grack around like a puppy and agreeing with everything he says.


I have disagreed with Grack plenty of times. Rtani is the only player I did not have discussions with...
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:38 GMT
#1974
On February 14 2017 16:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 16:25 Silverika wrote:
Also, grack when I said I didn't understand your read progression, you said you weren't gonna read the scumgames you asked for that I provided and got snippy with us but never addressed our concerns.

I got pissy.

I can read the scum games. I wasn't able to find the filter system but w/e.


The site doesn't have a filther system unless you get tampermoneky add on and then add the script that enables an ISO function

-ika
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:42 GMT
#1975
Here guys, let me spell it out for you:

SPIES HAVE TO KEEP SILVERIKA OFF THE NEXT MISSION IN ORDER TO WIN

This is what is going through my mind right now. If we want to win, we have to put a stop to it. I'm tempted to just say fine, keep us off, but that gives the spies a better chance to get two of them on there to fail it twice.

I will seriously think it's Vivax if the mission fails anyway because he's the only common denominator from the failed missions besides us and we know we are town.

There's many times I read you grack and go, shit he's town, but I also have to look at sharkie and there's no way he's a spy, so then I look at Vivax and I see zero spy motivation to put an all town team through and hope that the next one will have a spy on it. That's so super risky. So I go, PoE, plus grack has jumped around a lot on his reads without a lot of explanation. Maybe it's him. Then you say you aren't gonna read our scumgames and cop an attitude with us when we call you out. Vivax has explained everything he's thinking very logically without emotion. Hell, that could be a scumtell right there. Maybe town are the emotional ones.

At this point, I'm sick of the game and so is ika so I don't know how much more energy I have left to fight. But ika doesn't want to take over because he's apathetic and works overnights so....................here we are.

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 07:44 GMT
#1976
I back this 100%:

SPIES HAVE TO KEEP SILVERIKA OFF THE NEXT MISSION IN ORDER TO WIN
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:47 GMT
#1977
On February 14 2017 16:44 sharkie wrote:
I back this 100%:

SPIES HAVE TO KEEP SILVERIKA OFF THE NEXT MISSION IN ORDER TO WIN


Your intention goading is not helpful either. I mean typos it should be the same thoughts should it not?

-ika
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 07:48 GMT
#1978
Can I just ask why you say there's no way Sharkie is a spy?

Because I'm even wavering on him.

But I'm in the same position as you. Sharkie is playing an extremely good game for a new scum player. You guys are active and seem townie, but I think there's potential that you guys are just strong scum players. Vivax putting through an all town mission just doesn't seem all that likely.

I don't think I would jump around with my reads this much as scum. It's a lot of work to fake.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:59 GMT
#1979
Only because some of sharkie's play seems very stubborn to the point of sticking his finger in the face of anyone who disagrees. It seems so weird for spy behavior. However, I have no idea how he plays as scum, so maybe he's better than I thought. I just think it's odd if he's a spy. I'm not sure what he hopes to gain from it. I'd think as scum, he'd try to go with the flow a bit more.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 08:09 GMT
#1980
Thix game z
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 654
SteadfastSC210
TaKeTV 188
ComeBackTV 153
LamboSC2118
Rex63
EnkiAlexander 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech141
LamboSC2 118
Rex 63
BRAT_OK 9
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36602
Shuttle 3126
Horang2 935
Bisu 931
Jaedong 726
Mini 609
EffOrt 556
Light 460
BeSt 348
Soma 344
[ Show more ]
firebathero 340
Hyuk 320
Stork 307
Snow 169
Zeus 161
Rush 155
Last 150
ggaemo 147
ZerO 142
Pusan 91
Leta 83
hero 69
Killer 56
sorry 56
Sea.KH 49
Mong 45
Sharp 44
Mind 42
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Aegong 27
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
NotJumperer 19
Free 14
PianO 13
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5799
qojqva1681
Dendi862
420jenkins90
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
markeloff162
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2222
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns39455
singsing2161
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo954
Mlord252
DeMusliM185
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX122
Hui .117
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS92
QueenE88
Chillindude13
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1809
League of Legends
• Jankos2232
• Nemesis979
• TFBlade697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 45m
Stellar Fest
23h 45m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.