• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8826 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 115 Next
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 09:52 GMT
#2001
On February 14 2017 18:49 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 18:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:06 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:15 Superbia wrote:
Perhaps the tw/rtsoul/x world is real

How can you even be entertaining us being a spy at this point? Where is this coming from?


This mission probably failing.

Honestly I think Vivax is pretty town. And SL just seems lazy. I feel like the mafia in this team would be between you and silver.

So... you think Vivax and SL look townier than Silver or myself?
[image loading]


You have had many reads this game that were absolutely opposite to mine:
- TW
- SL early
- Sharkie

Probably more. Coupled with the fact that you have been tunnelled on me being mafia from d1 with seemingly no real re-evaluation.

So because my reads differ, I must be mafia. Wow, good reasoning there buddy.

As for my read on you, it hasn't changed much because you haven't done much for large swathes of the game. The main reason you aren't a scumread at this point is that EC is practically confirmed mafia and the votes make it unlikely. There really isn't much that you've posted that I remember to get the impression that you're resistance.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 09:55 GMT
#2002
On February 14 2017 18:52 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 18:49 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:06 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:15 Superbia wrote:
Perhaps the tw/rtsoul/x world is real

How can you even be entertaining us being a spy at this point? Where is this coming from?


This mission probably failing.

Honestly I think Vivax is pretty town. And SL just seems lazy. I feel like the mafia in this team would be between you and silver.

So... you think Vivax and SL look townier than Silver or myself?
[image loading]


You have had many reads this game that were absolutely opposite to mine:
- TW
- SL early
- Sharkie

Probably more. Coupled with the fact that you have been tunnelled on me being mafia from d1 with seemingly no real re-evaluation.

So because my reads differ, I must be mafia. Wow, good reasoning there buddy.

As for my read on you, it hasn't changed much because you haven't done much for large swathes of the game. The main reason you aren't a scumread at this point is that EC is practically confirmed mafia and the votes make it unlikely. There really isn't much that you've posted that I remember to get the impression that you're resistance.


What a load of shit. I still get the mafia treatment from you. This is one of my main issues (in this game in general). I should be pretty town yet everyone still treats me as mafia.

My d1 was incredibly town and I likely pointed out 2/3 mafia. I was incredibly town when the team that was going to fail got voted through.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 09:57 GMT
#2003
On February 14 2017 18:55 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 18:52 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:49 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:06 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:15 Superbia wrote:
Perhaps the tw/rtsoul/x world is real

How can you even be entertaining us being a spy at this point? Where is this coming from?


This mission probably failing.

Honestly I think Vivax is pretty town. And SL just seems lazy. I feel like the mafia in this team would be between you and silver.

So... you think Vivax and SL look townier than Silver or myself?
[image loading]


You have had many reads this game that were absolutely opposite to mine:
- TW
- SL early
- Sharkie

Probably more. Coupled with the fact that you have been tunnelled on me being mafia from d1 with seemingly no real re-evaluation.

So because my reads differ, I must be mafia. Wow, good reasoning there buddy.

As for my read on you, it hasn't changed much because you haven't done much for large swathes of the game. The main reason you aren't a scumread at this point is that EC is practically confirmed mafia and the votes make it unlikely. There really isn't much that you've posted that I remember to get the impression that you're resistance.


What a load of shit. I still get the mafia treatment from you. This is one of my main issues (in this game in general). I should be pretty town yet everyone still treats me as mafia.

My d1 was incredibly town and I likely pointed out 2/3 mafia. I was incredibly town when the team that was going to fail got voted through.

Your crocodile tears might be taken more seriously if you weren't living by your signature this game. I haven't seen you do anything you're not capable of doing as a spy.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 09:57 GMT
#2004
In b4 sharkie comes in and bitches about the self meta
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:00 GMT
#2005
On February 14 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 18:55 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:52 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:49 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:06 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:15 Superbia wrote:
Perhaps the tw/rtsoul/x world is real

How can you even be entertaining us being a spy at this point? Where is this coming from?


This mission probably failing.

Honestly I think Vivax is pretty town. And SL just seems lazy. I feel like the mafia in this team would be between you and silver.

So... you think Vivax and SL look townier than Silver or myself?
[image loading]


You have had many reads this game that were absolutely opposite to mine:
- TW
- SL early
- Sharkie

Probably more. Coupled with the fact that you have been tunnelled on me being mafia from d1 with seemingly no real re-evaluation.

So because my reads differ, I must be mafia. Wow, good reasoning there buddy.

As for my read on you, it hasn't changed much because you haven't done much for large swathes of the game. The main reason you aren't a scumread at this point is that EC is practically confirmed mafia and the votes make it unlikely. There really isn't much that you've posted that I remember to get the impression that you're resistance.


What a load of shit. I still get the mafia treatment from you. This is one of my main issues (in this game in general). I should be pretty town yet everyone still treats me as mafia.

My d1 was incredibly town and I likely pointed out 2/3 mafia. I was incredibly town when the team that was going to fail got voted through.

Your crocodile tears might be taken more seriously if you weren't living by your signature this game. I haven't seen you do anything you're not capable of doing as a spy.


You do realize my meta has changed mainly because of real life changes, right?

Look at the game as a whole instead of saying "you haven't done anything that can't be done as scum". Am I likely to be mafia? What team can I be in? And the only team I can be in is vivax/superbia/ec.

Then evaluate if that is the team this game and move on.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:02 GMT
#2006
Like I do not understand how you've approached tw/ls AT ALL this game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:04 GMT
#2007
What did TW do that is outside of his mafia range that made you townread him d1-d4?
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 10:10 GMT
#2008
On February 14 2017 19:00 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:55 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:52 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:49 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:06 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:15 Superbia wrote:
Perhaps the tw/rtsoul/x world is real

How can you even be entertaining us being a spy at this point? Where is this coming from?


This mission probably failing.

Honestly I think Vivax is pretty town. And SL just seems lazy. I feel like the mafia in this team would be between you and silver.

So... you think Vivax and SL look townier than Silver or myself?
[image loading]


You have had many reads this game that were absolutely opposite to mine:
- TW
- SL early
- Sharkie

Probably more. Coupled with the fact that you have been tunnelled on me being mafia from d1 with seemingly no real re-evaluation.

So because my reads differ, I must be mafia. Wow, good reasoning there buddy.

As for my read on you, it hasn't changed much because you haven't done much for large swathes of the game. The main reason you aren't a scumread at this point is that EC is practically confirmed mafia and the votes make it unlikely. There really isn't much that you've posted that I remember to get the impression that you're resistance.


What a load of shit. I still get the mafia treatment from you. This is one of my main issues (in this game in general). I should be pretty town yet everyone still treats me as mafia.

My d1 was incredibly town and I likely pointed out 2/3 mafia. I was incredibly town when the team that was going to fail got voted through.

Your crocodile tears might be taken more seriously if you weren't living by your signature this game. I haven't seen you do anything you're not capable of doing as a spy.


You do realize my meta has changed mainly because of real life changes, right?

Look at the game as a whole instead of saying "you haven't done anything that can't be done as scum". Am I likely to be mafia? What team can I be in? And the only team I can be in is vivax/superbia/ec.

Then evaluate if that is the team this game and move on.

quite a lot of effort went into the initial analysis, and naturally we were hoping to get a good result with the current team; when we get the chance, of course that will happen. we owe that to everyone when considering our own team to put up, assuming that this game is as it seems and the mission will fail

what exactly do you not understand about our read on tumble/ls?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:10 GMT
#2009
On February 14 2017 19:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 19:00 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:55 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:52 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:49 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 18:06 Superbia wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:15 Superbia wrote:
Perhaps the tw/rtsoul/x world is real

How can you even be entertaining us being a spy at this point? Where is this coming from?


This mission probably failing.

Honestly I think Vivax is pretty town. And SL just seems lazy. I feel like the mafia in this team would be between you and silver.

So... you think Vivax and SL look townier than Silver or myself?
[image loading]


You have had many reads this game that were absolutely opposite to mine:
- TW
- SL early
- Sharkie

Probably more. Coupled with the fact that you have been tunnelled on me being mafia from d1 with seemingly no real re-evaluation.

So because my reads differ, I must be mafia. Wow, good reasoning there buddy.

As for my read on you, it hasn't changed much because you haven't done much for large swathes of the game. The main reason you aren't a scumread at this point is that EC is practically confirmed mafia and the votes make it unlikely. There really isn't much that you've posted that I remember to get the impression that you're resistance.


What a load of shit. I still get the mafia treatment from you. This is one of my main issues (in this game in general). I should be pretty town yet everyone still treats me as mafia.

My d1 was incredibly town and I likely pointed out 2/3 mafia. I was incredibly town when the team that was going to fail got voted through.

Your crocodile tears might be taken more seriously if you weren't living by your signature this game. I haven't seen you do anything you're not capable of doing as a spy.


You do realize my meta has changed mainly because of real life changes, right?

Look at the game as a whole instead of saying "you haven't done anything that can't be done as scum". Am I likely to be mafia? What team can I be in? And the only team I can be in is vivax/superbia/ec.

Then evaluate if that is the team this game and move on.

quite a lot of effort went into the initial analysis, and naturally we were hoping to get a good result with the current team; when we get the chance, of course that will happen. we owe that to everyone when considering our own team to put up, assuming that this game is as it seems and the mission will fail

what exactly do you not understand about our read on tumble/ls?


Why he's not confirmed mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:11 GMT
#2010
TW's slot was super mafia, and all LS has done is "I'm town and I voted pass".
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 10:11 GMT
#2011
On February 14 2017 19:04 Superbia wrote:
What did TW do that is outside of his mafia range that made you townread him d1-d4?

It was a toneread, and we didn't townread him entirely throughout d1-d4. We operate off tonereads early game.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 10:12 GMT
#2012
On February 14 2017 19:11 Superbia wrote:
TW's slot was super mafia, and all LS has done is "I'm town and I voted pass".

That's like, your opinion, man.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:12 GMT
#2013
Like either way you're partially mafia siding and it's super annoying because people listen to you due to your big posts.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:13 GMT
#2014
Like if this mission fails I'm going to propose I get added to this team so I will either be confirmed town or the mission fails because 2/4 are mafia. In which case we're probably never going to win.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:14 GMT
#2015
It will never happen of course.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:15 GMT
#2016
Because people seem to be incredibly content to keep reading me mafia. Even after "thinking" I proposed AND voted on an all-town team, people still seemed to think I'm mafia.

Nothing wrong there.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:16 GMT
#2017
Vivax seems to be the only one who's actually evaluating me as possible town, which is why I'm just willing to ride or die with him until the end of game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:16 GMT
#2018
Probably.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 10:16 GMT
#2019
On February 14 2017 19:11 Superbia wrote:
TW's slot was super mafia, and all LS has done is "I'm town and I voted pass".


so correct me if i'm wrong; your saying that you don't understand our read is actually that you didn't agree with it?

we've already discussed tumble with you because we didn't agree with you, and i personally did not find your response to match how strong your read was

as for ls now, i don't know. tonally i find it kinda town but i'm reluctant to go with that gut feel when i know that i have a soft spot - maybe even a blind spot - for ls, and lex also thought that ls was pretty quick with his reads...i forget who mentioned that first; maybe it was you. i think it was

sorry, he got frustrated and went out walking, and i've been doing reading for class so if i'm not really plugged in to the conversation at present, that's why
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 10:18 GMT
#2020
He got frustrated? What the fuck is this game even lol.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28584
Shuttle 2933
Bisu 982
Horang2 819
Jaedong 617
BeSt 384
Hyuk 308
firebathero 303
actioN 278
Light 257
[ Show more ]
Mini 211
Stork 205
Zeus 186
Soma 180
Soulkey 168
EffOrt 143
Last 131
Leta 109
ggaemo 92
ZerO 86
Pusan 84
Snow 83
Rush 69
Mong 55
Killer 54
Aegong 40
hero 39
Mind 35
Shine 32
Sexy 29
Sharp 27
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Shinee 24
ToSsGirL 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 17
sorry 15
Free 14
Yoon 13
zelot 13
JulyZerg 12
PianO 12
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1463
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 126
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin281
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2029
B2W.Neo458
XBOCT333
Livibee180
DeMusliM178
Mew2King135
Liquid`LucifroN130
XaKoH 120
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE82
Chillindude9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2234
• TFBlade468
Other Games
• WagamamaTV130
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 16m
Stellar Fest
1h 16m
OSC
12h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.