• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8651 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 115 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:29 GMT
#1941
We're never going to win because I'm the one taking the fall for the last failed mission.

I kind of think that the spy may just be Silverika being good with playing with people's emotions. But I really don't want to deal with all of the shit that goes along with accusing Silverika of being a spy.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:31 GMT
#1942
Arrrrrrrrrtanisoul

You're our only hope.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:33 GMT
#1943
Irregardless it's ugly. We're probably going to lose.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:39 GMT
#1944
Like we need to get way better at analysis if we want to get 5 townies on the final mission.

Because right now it's not even close.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 05:59 GMT
#1945
I don't get vivax at all either lol...
Imagine your vote was the deciding one to fail the nomination of this mission. You'd have gotten all the blame of the four others...
Or are you actually too scared to fail this mission as this would lay bare that Grack and me have been right all this time? As the only member of a nonsucky spy team would you seriously go to such lengths? I guess having pretty much three confirmed resistance players on the team and then failing the mission as the only suspicious person would suck and thus result in losing the game for sure.

Now, will you risk not failing this mission with the hope that one of your spy buddies is going to be on the team?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 06:08 GMT
#1946
Grack, every time I think you might be Town and I might be wrong about Vivax, you post something scummy. Saying we are manipulating people's emotions as a spy is about as low as it gets. I don't use RL or emotionally manipulate people as scum. It goes against my ethical and moral beliefs. If I want to win as scum in a game, there's other ways to do it. You don't want to deal with spy reading us, because we might get angry even though earlier you said that would make us resistance? At least try to be consistent. I also apologized earlier for being bitchy this game so I have no idea why you want to start more shit. Drunk or not there's no excuse for it.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:10 GMT
#1947
On February 14 2017 15:08 Silverika wrote:
Grack, every time I think you might be Town and I might be wrong about Vivax, you post something scummy. Saying we are manipulating people's emotions as a spy is about as low as it gets. I don't use RL or emotionally manipulate people as scum. It goes against my ethical and moral beliefs. If I want to win as scum in a game, there's other ways to do it. You don't want to deal with spy reading us, because we might get angry even though earlier you said that would make us resistance? At least try to be consistent. I also apologized earlier for being bitchy this game so I have no idea why you want to start more shit. Drunk or not there's no excuse for it.

This is what I was talking about by the way.

I just don't like that your reads are so heavily influenced by the way people read you guys. And I felt the same way in the newbie game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:11 GMT
#1948
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:12 GMT
#1949
But really I have no idea what's going on.

One of you/Sharkie/Vivax is playing a pretty damn good scum game.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 06:19 GMT
#1950
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 06:19 GMT
#1951
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


Yep. I totally agree with Grack there. If one of Grack/me were to town read vivax I bet 100% vivax would solely focus his spy blaming on the other one but since both of us are accusing him Grack/me MUST be a team in his eyes... (regardless of whether it makes no sense at all)

Same thing happened with rtani: vivax accused him of a spy -> vivax is a spy. vivax concedes rt being a resistance player -> vivax is suddenly resistance

or best example with EC: EC kept reading super and vivax resistance and for the longest while super and vivax even said they could consider EC being a resistance player even when it was obvious to everyone else that this is not so.

Let's not even start with sicklucker there
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 06:21 GMT
#1952
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.


But you get pissed off at everyone who does not town read you.
So in a way he is right you know
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:25 GMT
#1953
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.

No but seriously I'm not going to put up with your shit right now, at all. I'm not being an ass.

You do scum read people specifically for scum reading you. I do it too sometimes. I just want to play the game without derailing into a shit fight every time I post.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 06:26 GMT
#1954
On February 14 2017 15:21 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.


But you get pissed off at everyone who does not town read you.
So in a way he is right you know


I'm gonna replace out. I'll see if ika wants to take over.

I'm done.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 06:29 GMT
#1955
On February 14 2017 15:26 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.


But you get pissed off at everyone who does not town read you.
So in a way he is right you know


I'm gonna replace out. I'll see if ika wants to take over.

I'm done.


Dude, neither Grack nor me are doing this to piss you off. Why do you have to put your emotions into this game?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 06:30 GMT
#1956
On February 14 2017 15:29 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.


But you get pissed off at everyone who does not town read you.
So in a way he is right you know


I'm gonna replace out. I'll see if ika wants to take over.

I'm done.


Dude, neither Grack nor me are doing this to piss you off. Why do you have to put your emotions into this game?


Stop fucking speaking for grack!! It's annoying as fuck!!
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 06:32 GMT
#1957
Also I'm not a dude sharkie, that's been made clear already.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:33 GMT
#1958
I'm really not trying to piss you off Silver.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:35 GMT
#1959
I just feel like that you guys are scum reading me because I was questioning your alignment.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 06:38 GMT
#1960
On February 14 2017 15:08 Silverika wrote:
I don't use RL or emotionally manipulate people as scum. It goes against my ethical and moral beliefs. If I want to win as scum in a game, there's other ways to do it.

And I didn't mean this in a bad way.

I feel like it's perfectly fine (or even admirable) for people to feign emotions to seem more townie.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
Doublelift4812
Counter-Strike
taco 512
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS346
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1232
WinterStarcraft533
Other Games
summit1g8836
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 620
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0200
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick854
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
10h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.