• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:47
CEST 16:47
KST 23:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8678 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 115 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 13 2017 22:14 GMT
#1921
On February 14 2017 07:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
I would've felt a lot better if Vivax voted for and LS voted against :/

Why? I am town here and I voted for this mission.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 22:28 GMT
#1922
It seems kind of logical super + SL vote yes here.
LS however was more or less the hammer vote. If Swika isnt spy, then no spy voted yes in my scenario however. So in theory this should pass.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 22:31 GMT
#1923
I really really hoped to prolong this though. Worst case is that RtaniSouls nominates. Seems kind of rash to immediately let this through.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 13 2017 22:32 GMT
#1924
On February 14 2017 07:31 Vivax wrote:
I really really hoped to prolong this though. Worst case is that RtaniSouls nominates. Seems kind of rash to immediately let this through.


abit
Minimal effort.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 13 2017 23:04 GMT
#1925
EC voting against makes me feel better about the team. However, Vivax voting against worries me that if he's a spy who failed it, he's setting us up to take the fall when a failure would confirm him as a spy to us and we'd expect him to blame us. With the vote against, when he's not scumreading anyone on it, and him saying if it fails it's us, being the perfect setup and the perfect way to marginalize heavily townread players. I'm really bothered now but on the other hand, the game sitting here in such a stagnate state for too much longer would not be good. Still really bothered by Vivax no. I'd feel a lot better if it was a yes. If Vivax is spy, sharkie and grack would be Town. Let's just hope I'm being paranoid.

~SW



Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 13 2017 23:15 GMT
#1926
If there's scum on this team I feel like it's rtsoul
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 13 2017 23:22 GMT
#1927
lol 5v4 vote. this will 100% pass
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 13 2017 23:25 GMT
#1928
looks like it really just ec grack sharkie like i said over a week last week? i hope so. Super could be trying to get town cred here tho to be on the last mission. i would put ls in over super still since if hes scum he has to look super townie and post an all town team which he did.

Super is looking town but remember if hes scum his only chance of winnig since both of his team mate are at the bottom is to get included on the next mission. The only chance he has of that is doing what he just did.

Next mission should be these 4 + Ls
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 13 2017 23:27 GMT
#1929
On February 14 2017 07:09 Vivax wrote:
I was hoping this would get rejected tbh. I hinted at it saying "be careful".

For information, and cause I wanted to see the people scumreading me squirming when they had to change their read on me for my vote.


your shitty paranio almost screwed this up. ty for the yes vote ls. True town hero
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 13 2017 23:28 GMT
#1930
On February 14 2017 07:31 Vivax wrote:
I really really hoped to prolong this though. Worst case is that RtaniSouls nominates. Seems kind of rash to immediately let this through.


super posted the same team I posted... we can have rstoulin pick the next team
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 23:29 GMT
#1931
On February 14 2017 08:04 Silverika wrote:
EC voting against makes me feel better about the team. However, Vivax voting against worries me that if he's a spy who failed it, he's setting us up to take the fall when a failure would confirm him as a spy to us and we'd expect him to blame us. With the vote against, when he's not scumreading anyone on it, and him saying if it fails it's us, being the perfect setup and the perfect way to marginalize heavily townread players. I'm really bothered now but on the other hand, the game sitting here in such a stagnate state for too much longer would not be good. Still really bothered by Vivax no. I'd feel a lot better if it was a yes. If Vivax is spy, sharkie and grack would be Town. Let's just hope I'm being paranoid.

~SW


The dream is that all town rejects and all spies out themselves by approving when one of them is on the team.

I thought this could be one of those missions as it looked like it would be approved. And yes, given that we got exactly the minimum amount of votes for this to pass, it's either exactly sharkie Grack emc, or I need to suspect the people approving this (although probably never RtaniSoul just for effort).
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 13 2017 23:44 GMT
#1932
Distinct lack of no voters posting. Still hopeful for a win :D
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 23:49 GMT
#1933
Ye if it passes superbia and LS are almost confirmed.
And the Grack + sharkie theory haters can eat salt afterwards.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 13 2017 23:52 GMT
#1934
Tbf tho id put ls over super in the team after cause ls would be like a hammer vote one scum while super almost had to approve.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 00:53 GMT
#1935
lol you guys.

Just wait until the mission results.

I know enough just from knowing that I'm town to know that it's going to fail. There's no way one of the mafia voted for an all town team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 02:01 GMT
#1936
On February 14 2017 01:18 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 00:46 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2017 00:08 Superbia wrote:
On February 13 2017 23:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 13 2017 23:02 Vivax wrote:
I only want to know what sharkie and Grack will vote on this

Obviously I'm voting reject. Everyone likes the team except for me/sharkie/EC.


Why would Sharkie dislike the team? I thought grack/tw/ec was sharkie's scumteam.

Also from EC's perspective grack or sharkie should be mafia (or silver TINFOILMODE).

You don't really read his posts do ya?


I want to know exact reasons.

What I meant was that he's been saying Vivax is mafia for ages now.

I don't even know where you came up with that as his scum team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 02:15 GMT
#1937
I think we should just assume that EC is one of the spies since he hasn't made any effort beyond voting. Town would at least give their opinion on things.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 02:34 GMT
#1938
I really tried to follow through Artanisoul's scum connection analysis. I don't think resistance makes for the best scum hunting.

At the bottom you guys somehow concluded that either both of SL/Vivax are scum or neither.

We're about to find out that one of them is scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 02:45 GMT
#1939
I just don't understand Vivax's thought process at all.

Do you think that I have to be scum because I couldn't possibly think that you would choose an all town team as mafia?

Because both Artanisoul and Silver at some point have said that you were the 2nd most likely mafia after me from the failed mission, so if they knew I was town they would have the same thought process.

Can you give me one reason for why I'm scum besides I called you scum? That's really not a good enough reason to justify flipping from hard scum reading Sharkie/Artanisoul into scum reading me and town reading Artanisoul immediately after.

My change was at least based on a change in my read on other people plus PoE.

And again, I don't think this setup makes for the best scum hunting. I haven't seen a single bit of analysis in this entire thread that I have liked.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 05:27 GMT
#1940
I'm drunk and nobody is talking on the mafias.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1332
ComeBackTV 510
SteadfastSC446
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2271
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
LamboSC2 271
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex 136
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41790
Shuttle 2615
EffOrt 934
Light 917
Mini 827
Horang2 816
Soma 405
BeSt 323
Stork 323
firebathero 323
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Snow 255
Hyuk 240
ZerO 211
ggaemo 194
Leta 102
hero 83
Pusan 72
Killer 61
Sharp 47
sorry 40
Shinee 35
Mind 35
Mong 34
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 26
Trap 25
Bale 25
Yoon 25
Sexy 21
soO 20
Terrorterran 20
Free 15
Sacsri 10
NotJumperer 10
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9176
Dendi918
qojqva789
Fuzer 182
420jenkins137
Counter-Strike
markeloff166
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1956
crisheroes1213
XaKoH 163
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo951
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX182
ArmadaUGS149
QueenE104
Mew2King101
ZerO(Twitch)22
Railgan17
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• HerbMon 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2049
League of Legends
• Nemesis2794
• Jankos2315
• TFBlade1007
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 13m
Stellar Fest
22h 13m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.