• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:41
CEST 16:41
KST 23:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9528 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 17:35 GMT
#957
On February 07 2017 02:16 emperorchampion wrote:
Without going to filter dive, something along the lines of: "townread on super, if fails look at tumble as potential scum; also provides some votes to go on for the future / get some action".


Even if this is true it's stll pretty shady. Like why did yeam 4 get so many votes compared to prev team. Either you must belive ec and I are strictly mafia together (hint no), at least two mafia all of a sudden decided to vote yes on an all town team, or team contains mafia.

Get your head out of your ass people.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 17:35 GMT
#958
This is the entire teason I'm going into tinfoil town
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 17:52 GMT
#961
I don't necessarily think you're town EC lol
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 17:53 GMT
#962
But I like that you call me town
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 18:00 GMT
#966
On February 07 2017 02:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 02:52 Superbia wrote:
I don't necessarily think you're town EC lol

What ARE your reads right now?


Yet to make a solid theory based on info.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 18:05 GMT
#969
On February 07 2017 03:00 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 02:52 Superbia wrote:
I don't necessarily think you're town EC lol

Where you at bruh?


I always tend to think scum votes split up. But blind votes kinda make that irrelevant I guess.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 18:39 GMT
#988
On February 07 2017 03:38 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, remember, Tina and I are sharing this slot. We've talked to each other about the game a decent bit which doesn't all end up in the thread and as we know from each other that we're resistance we're more certain in our reads than we individually would be. We're both reasonably sure that the mafia team is in superbia/sicklucker/EC/tumblewood.

Obviously not certain as can be told from our argument with Vivax earlier.


I'm scum with tw? #whatajoke

You should know my town meta by now, Art.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 18:41 GMT
#991
Wow what an asshole.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 18:42 GMT
#994
He just called me dead weight sson.

Also calling people names has nothing to do with alignment.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:00 GMT
#1001
On February 07 2017 03:47 RtaniSoul wrote:
Super, make a post like this one
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 29 2015 10:06 Superbia wrote:
I'm going to put down some logic of where I'm at with my head, and then I'm going to continue my Pillars of Eternity play through. I'm also not sure how much time I'll have tomorrow, as I'm going to a party in the evening. Hopefully I can try to prevent my miss-lynch again, and hopefully the town-reads actually stick this time.

So, let's start off with the general direction of the game, and how the game has progressed from yesterday.

Let's start off with the assumption that I'm town. The following wagon was on me at the wagon's summit:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 06:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Superbia (8): Artanis[Xp], Eden1892, FecalFeast, Alakaslam, ritoky, Damdred, Toadesstern, Trfel


Of these, FF and Slam (who flipped town) stand out. FF liked the case I put on Artanis, but seemed fine with sheeping Artanis when he put his case on me. This seems very odd to me, but in a way that is regardless of FF's alignment. I literally just don't know what he is doing. That being said, I also see FF's recent lynch outlook post as coming from a town perspective. His view on me makes sense from what I recall from our interactions. That being said:

FF, kindly explain your read on me. Why did you think I was scum or a PR? What gave it away? You said earlier on that your read on me involves calling me mafia, how did that read progress?

Moving on, I kind of like damdred in a weird WIFOMy way. He called me out for giving a shit defense in a sort of BM way. I don't think scum does this, tbh. I don't know damdred very well, but I don't think scum shits on a townie about to get miss-lynched like that. Furthermore, his poke sparked me, and allowed me to give the defense to prevent the miss-lynch (though we still miss-lynched). He was also one of the first to rescind off the wagon (iirc). He might be laughing in his scum QT right now, but he's getting a town read for now.

Ritoky, I don't even know where he's at, to be honest. His opinion seems uninformed, and I don't think a town would be comfortable lynching someone who they have been unable to form a proper opinion about. Moreover, the rayn slot seems incredibly fishy. I scum-read rayn before the claim (iirc), and I don't understand the rescind off the PR, nor why scum seemingly did not put an RB or a KP on him (more on this later). I can see why rayn would fake claim in that scenario as town, as he had been tired of people not listening to him in previous games, and he may be uninterested in defending himself, but it's so bad as town, because it can bait out a CC. Furthermore, I don't think he used his position of temporary confirmed town to push anything (again, iirc). The fact that this fake-claim has (seemingly, and iirc, I haven't actually read the majority of d2, tbh) not been fully explored yet is alarming to say the least.

I think trfel is town for probably ever. I think Artanis & toad are town for now as well. I'm definitely not touching them today, but maybe Artanis in Final 3. Toad looks really, really good for his push on Palmar d1, the CC, and the fact that it looks like his KP is the KP that went through d2. Vivax goes on this list too for now, but I have no idea what I'm going to think if I encounter him in final 3.

Actually almost missed Breshke when studying the wagon. Honestly, I think Breshke is somewhat likely scum? I hate saying this. =/ He has hard defended me at multiple times in the game (and I have agreed), but I think the defense may be a little TMI. The fact is, a lot of town has read me as scummy for most of the game, and I have no idea why he has been comfortable defending me. Also, I have noticed that he did not hard defend me during the wagon on me, while I have a feeling he was around regardless.

This post is the most scummy for me:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 07:09 Breshke wrote:
he argument between artanis and superbia made superbia look worse because i understood what artanis was saying whereas I had no idea wtf superbia was trying to say/do. That being said superbia should still not be lynched today.

Im down for lynching onegu or slam maybe FF but not theres a reason id rather not explain why that is bad this phase.

The people who say slam could be mafia but we shouldnt lynch him and just sort him out with the orb arn't really thinking it through because the orb has a 50% chance to do nothing if slam knows he is going to be orbed and you can literally say the same thing about anyone else you push on.

##Vote Onegu


I have no idea why he is still comfortable town-reading me while still saying that.


Finally, Onegu. I actually sort of like Onegu? I kinda likes how he approaches the lynch in this post:

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 22:53 Onegu wrote:
On March 28 2015 20:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Ctrl-F Damdred in Ritoky's filter, 90 results.
Ctrl-F Onegu, 46 results.
Ctrl-F Breshke, 28 results.
Ctrl-F Superbia, 22 results.
Ctrl-F Fecal, 22 results.

Ritoky seems much more concerned with going after Damdred than finding out who's mafia in the PoE group, which COULD be town but if I'm right it also really serves a mafia agenda. I'm fine with lynching him today. Also ok with Superbia.



Out of these two id more prefer superbia over ritoky. The wagons went off of him onto two town wagons. Plus I had my Rayn soul read and it would really devistate me if this was the first time I was wrong.


Like if he's town it really does not mean much for him to look at votes, as it doesn't matter for scum what they vote, while normally you would look at who voted. I was even going to call him out for this, but it makes sense for town!Onegu to look at it like this.


I also want to discuss the N1 actions a bit more.

We have these claims before N1:
Vivax - KP on ???
Toad - KP on ???
Rayn - Track on ???

We have these claims post N1:
Vivax - KP on Slam (scum could've seen this coming), Roleblocked.
Toad - KP on VE (scum could've seen this coming, but less so than the KP on slam).
Rayn - Rescind his tracker claim.
RSO - Jail on Onegu.

Now. The interesting thing is that Rayn never got roleblocked, while he and Palmar did have sort of an encounter in the later stage of d1 (though rayn showed no interest in wanting to lynch palmar, afaik). This while Palmar is mafia (though goon). Now, unless I'm completely wrong, there was a decent chance that Palmar would be in Rayn's sights if rayn was an actual tracker. I don't know this, but Palmar may have suspected this. Furthermore, there was a decent chance that Palmar was going to carry the KP through the night as goon (you don't really want mafia PRs to carry it, especially due to tracker), so why not RB rayn? Like this is very speculative, especially looking back, but ask yourself this: why did scum not roleblock rayn? Who is a much higher risk target than a (what I'm assuming is) a town vigi who is willing to follow HF and when the targets are two town (now confirmed). This world only makes sense if Vivax is actually mafia, and scum were looking to confirm Vivax by foregoing the roleblock and claiming it on Vivax OR if Onegu was carrying the KP that was going on rayn. This is still rather speculative, but I think this is a good reason to lynch Ritoky (ex-rayn) today.


Sometime this game and I may consider that you're not a spy.


Jesus christ. Never again.

I think I got fucking lynched that game as well. So much good that does.

TW/SL/Sharkie (or vivax/silver for tinfoil). That's my mafia team.

TW for being mafia.

SL for OMGUS and being mafia.

Sharkie for being on the team that got massive pass votes.


EC is town for being town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:01 GMT
#1002
Yeah I got lynched that game.

By artanis. LOL
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:05 GMT
#1004
On February 07 2017 04:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 04:01 Superbia wrote:
Yeah I got lynched that game.

By artanis. LOL

I learned from it! If you make a post like that I won't lynch you >>


Try and lynch me :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:10 GMT
#1007
osht

##Nuke RtaniSoul
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 19:18 GMT
#1009
Jokes on you I'm undead. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:02 GMT
#1015
Loooool
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:03 GMT
#1016
Notice how the game is not over
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:04 GMT
#1017
Honestly what the fuck are you guys doing
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:07 GMT
#1018
Like what type of koolaid are you drinking to think that the original 3 was town
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:15 GMT
#1020
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 06 2017 22:17 GMT
#1023
On February 07 2017 07:15 Superbia wrote:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5UH6EZXIM#t=4m24s


Repost for epic relevant video.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 49
CosmosSc2 35
trigger 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53008
Shuttle 9451
FanTaSy 1737
BeSt 660
Horang2 490
Larva 150
Soma 145
Sexy 144
Last 115
Mind 102
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 93
Pusan 83
Zeus 77
Hyun 64
hero 62
Killer 52
Aegong 47
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
PianO 22
Rock 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4337
qojqva2278
Dendi1430
420jenkins530
Fuzer 52
Counter-Strike
fl0m3233
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Liquid`Hasu735
Other Games
B2W.Neo847
Beastyqt531
Mlord432
byalli409
Livibee213
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS134
KnowMe96
Mew2King61
QueenE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1782
League of Legends
• Nemesis3433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.