• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8651 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 115 Next
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 02 2017 16:34 GMT
#721
On February 02 2017 22:52 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 19:21 sharkie wrote:
My analysis of the last day:

-
On February 01 2017 13:23 Vivax wrote:
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.


I really want to highlight this post. This was the first time we had our two resident debaters on the same team and just like vivax I was looking forward to their posts to this team nomination. However, neither posted anything about this team and chose the safe way out (rejecting the team). Now I am sure both people will come up with some excuse why yesterday was the day they could not post a lot. But this is way too much coincidence for me as if either had been town they would have surely spoken up and gave us their thoughts about being on the same team. So for me the suspicion of both rose up quite a lot after yesterday.

- My next point or question is "wtf silver?" Why did you approve of this team nomination of EC? I thought we were in agreement that EC is very suspicious of being a spy so why do you approve his mission? No way you can believe that a spy will not try to smuggle at least one spy in this team especially the way he acted. Yes, he gave us several suggestions based on our feedback but in the end he chose out of the several possibilities. You were 100% for me but this vote put a dent (small but still) in your reputation imo.

- I really liked SL's posts the other day. I think he realised that he posted some stupid things and did try to make up for it (and successfully in my point of view). I hope that resurgence of his posts is not a one time thing and he will now assist us more in team selections!


Great, every post we make, someone is gonna come in and say we are going down a peg. If you can't see how everyone townread us and suddely most everyone has a problem is a cause for concern, I don't know what to tell you. It's in scum's best interest to not let anyone get too townread as they can't lynch. Similar to a nightless so discrediting is the next step.

On your WTF point, please read our posts as we explained this in depth yesterday during our arguments with Ritani Soul and sicklucker. Ritani Soul actually came out of that looking a lot better that sicklucker BTW who continues to mud sling at us and nothing else this game. We were on the team and EC was not. We were reasonably o.k. with the other two so we said o.k. so we can get a mission passed and get some info. It's not necessarily true that spies will fail the first mission. It highlights them a little too much. Putting a town team in there that would make them look good is exactly what happened last game of this that I played. But regardless, keeping the gamestate stagnated is not helpful to anyone but scum. It creates apathy and that is not good.

~SilverWolf77


It's just that I am a player who values a lot in votes most of the time. One of the top reasons you are my top guy for resistance (because of the voting of the first mission but that's just me).
Also I think one of you two (sorry I am still not used to two people using the same account) is a little too impatient. I can understand that you get upset by all these rejections but by getting upset by it you just fall into the spies hands. Also imo you take it a little too personally when someone accuses you of weird actions/being a spy. I think that's perfectly normal in a game such as resistance that every person's actions are questioned. If I had a beef with every person who accused me of being a spy I couldn't talk to anyone in here...

Most people (including me) value your input a lot and consider you top resistance guy.

TLDR: All I am asking you is not to get upset by so many things please.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 17:52 GMT
#722
likin silver for tempering sl's ego
partial to anyone who does that anyway but that's pissier than I usually see scum get
I could see sl dping that as scum or town though sooo
good times for all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 19:01 GMT
#723

##Nominate: Sharkie, Silverika, Grackaroni
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 20:00 GMT
#724
On February 03 2017 04:01 Vivax wrote:

##Nominate: Sharkie, Silverika, Grackaroni

wtf why sharkie
please explain how he has done anything townie this game
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 20:20 GMT
#725
vivax if you replace sharkie with yourself this would be fine
good times for all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 20:27 GMT
#726
The only problem in the room with sharkie is that his initial posting was too lacking of distrust and paranoia, but you can't really judge him just for that when his latest posts have been good, imo.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 20:34 GMT
#727
actually I don't think you could even be this bad by accident
not going to blindly hand out townreads for being ass-backwards anymore. feel like the only way to get town to be decent is to only reward good play
><
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 21:12 GMT
#728
actually I take that back. I should have reread sharkie's recent posting. it's not so lost as it was earlier
still really confused about early game but I won't do what I did to rels that one time
do what you want vivax and I'll decide tomorrow
good times for all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 21:12 GMT
#729
On February 03 2017 05:34 Tumblewood wrote:
actually I don't think you could even be this bad by accident
not going to blindly hand out townreads for being ass-backwards anymore. feel like the only way to get town to be decent is to only reward good play
><


Why is it ass-backwards when I have a different read on a player?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 21:20 GMT
#730
You also really annoy me cause yesterday when I was tempted to make emcs team pass you and superbia weren't around to make me feel comfortable doing that.

But now you are being an annoying little gnat bringing nothing of value to the table, just jumping on me the moment I nominate.

I already said a million times that self nomination sucks it gives every spy a simple reason to include themselves. It should be a policy to not allow it.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 21:22 GMT
#731
Tumble, I'll try to explain my TR on Sharkie.

There's this brazenness about him in the way he started the game by stating that everyone's still null to him. He thought the first mission was good as he didn't have a read on anyone yet and a random 3 people group out of 5 resistance members seemed fine to him. Since then, he's gotten reads in a way that I might not necessarily agree with but feels very organic and non-TMI-y. He hasn't felt like he's been strategically upgrading or downgrading reads. There's a trend in his read development that's easy to follow and it all just clicks when you crawl into his head for me.

Dunno if that helps
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 21:26 GMT
#732
On February 03 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Tumble, I'll try to explain my TR on Sharkie.

There's this brazenness about him in the way he started the game by stating that everyone's still null to him. He thought the first mission was good as he didn't have a read on anyone yet and a random 3 people group out of 5 resistance members seemed fine to him. Since then, he's gotten reads in a way that I might not necessarily agree with but feels very organic and non-TMI-y. He hasn't felt like he's been strategically upgrading or downgrading reads. There's a trend in his read development that's easy to follow and it all just clicks when you crawl into his head for me.

Dunno if that helps


Have you tried crawling into my head yet?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 21:27 GMT
#733
On February 03 2017 06:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Tumble, I'll try to explain my TR on Sharkie.

There's this brazenness about him in the way he started the game by stating that everyone's still null to him. He thought the first mission was good as he didn't have a read on anyone yet and a random 3 people group out of 5 resistance members seemed fine to him. Since then, he's gotten reads in a way that I might not necessarily agree with but feels very organic and non-TMI-y. He hasn't felt like he's been strategically upgrading or downgrading reads. There's a trend in his read development that's easy to follow and it all just clicks when you crawl into his head for me.

Dunno if that helps


Have you tried crawling into my head yet?

Just in your skin.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-03 14:04:23
February 02 2017 22:00 GMT
#734
Mission #1 - Nomination #4


Team Leader Vivax has nominated the following team members to participate in Mission #1: sharkie, Silverika, Grackaroni. Please vote by PM to all hosts with ##approve or ##reject.

Voting phase for this nomination ends on Friday, Feb 03 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 02 2017 22:11 GMT
#735
hey vivax, I want to apologize. in a bad mood today and I overreacted
sharkie, how many games have you played on this site?
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2017 22:24 GMT
#736
On February 02 2017 23:00 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 21:59 sicklucker wrote:
silvers so mad at me and it does not make anysense. like it has to be fake rage right? wtf did I even do


Yeah, I'm really raging out. You continue to do nothing but talk about us though.

~SilverWolf77


I have given reads on pretty much everyone in the game now. your not evolving
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2017 22:26 GMT
#737
On February 03 2017 02:52 Tumblewood wrote:
likin silver for tempering sl's ego
partial to anyone who does that anyway but that's pissier than I usually see scum get
I could see sl dping that as scum or town though sooo


what ego wtf. lol
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 02 2017 22:31 GMT
#738
On February 03 2017 07:26 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 02:52 Tumblewood wrote:
likin silver for tempering sl's ego
partial to anyone who does that anyway but that's pissier than I usually see scum get
I could see sl dping that as scum or town though sooo


what ego wtf. lol

[image loading]
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 02 2017 22:41 GMT
#739
Fickin rofl
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2017 23:13 GMT
#740
i mean i sometimes have an ego sure I wont denie that. but I dont see how someone who does not know me gets that from this experience at all
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
10h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.