• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8898 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 115 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2017 23:14 GMT
#741
thing is tho stats back me up that im right quite often ;p
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2017 23:14 GMT
#742
if you get mad with me trying to get reactions and reads out of you silver this is not the game for you. thats like 90% of the game
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 03 2017 02:31 GMT
#743
the thing I can't get past is that sharkie doesn't post any analysis in his first page of filter, at all, and only a couple reads, even though he clearly has strong opinions. I'm grasping for any explanation as to how this could be a town way of going about things but he just looks like scum lost without a clue
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 03 2017 03:48 GMT
#744
in other news vivax probably town for being so insistent on not adding himself to his team. 'principled' is not a word I'd use to describe scum
good times for all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 06:01 GMT
#745
On February 03 2017 12:48 Tumblewood wrote:
in other news vivax probably town for being so insistent on not adding himself to his team. 'principled' is not a word I'd use to describe scum


You see, it also forces spies to add one of their mates to the team.

Which is another step in making bussing in this setup suicidal.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 03 2017 07:02 GMT
#746
On February 03 2017 07:11 Tumblewood wrote:
hey vivax, I want to apologize. in a bad mood today and I overreacted
sharkie, how many games have you played on this site?


This is my first time playing resistance online
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 03 2017 08:47 GMT
#747
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-03 10:04:26
February 03 2017 10:04 GMT
#748
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 10:59 GMT
#749
I'm more concerned about Grack tbh, mostly cause all his latest suggestions include him or TW, and cause I haven't seen him in a while which suggests he's happy with the status quo.

Ikawolf I think is indisputably town.
Sharkie is innocent child.

Need Grack to get in here and make me believe that approving this is great with him on the team. And cause I want to see his updated TW standing.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 03 2017 11:15 GMT
#750
I dont think sharkie not knowing what scum means is that weird
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 11:18 GMT
#751
On February 03 2017 20:15 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think sharkie not knowing what scum means is that weird


Tell me if you have issues with this team and why please.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 13:34 GMT
#752
K guess I'm fine with just treating SL as perma scum then.

I'm approving and just yoloing past my second thoughts on grack.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 03 2017 14:04 GMT
#753
On February 03 2017 19:04 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...


Have you ever played mafia before? I'm trying to decide if you are just new to the game or being clever trying to make us think you are because your later posting looks more experienced. Even your post giving advice to us looks like a seasoned player. On other sites, I've seen scum do this if the player base doesn't know them because people write it off as new Town so that's why I'm paranoid.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 03 2017 14:11 GMT
#754
On February 03 2017 23:04 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 19:04 sharkie wrote:
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...


Have you ever played mafia before? I'm trying to decide if you are just new to the game or being clever trying to make us think you are because your later posting looks more experienced. Even your post giving advice to us looks like a seasoned player. On other sites, I've seen scum do this if the player base doesn't know them because people write it off as new Town so that's why I'm paranoid.

~SilverWolf77


No, I have never played Mafia. Well like I said I have played resistance before. When I get more information I can say more. But for the very first nomination you can't say anything and so I went with gut feeling and I still feel very good about 2/3 of that team. Most of the others probably regret a lot that they rejected RT's team anyway..

But since I have played resistance before I still don't see how spies or resistance can ever claim credit for voting of a successful team (which a few of you claimed I was doing). I am still waiting for that answer: how can a person ever claim credit for voting a successful team?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 03 2017 14:29 GMT
#755
Yesterday was not my best day IRL.

I'll read through and comment in a bit.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 03 2017 15:03 GMT
#756
On February 03 2017 15:01 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 12:48 Tumblewood wrote:
in other news vivax probably town for being so insistent on not adding himself to his team. 'principled' is not a word I'd use to describe scum


You see, it also forces spies to add one of their mates to the team.

Which is another step in making bussing in this setup suicidal.


I think it's an OK philosophy for this mission, but for higher people missions I'm not sure it's good. Maaybe OK for the mission that requires 2 fails to fail, but otherwise we're risking since the leader will have to add only resistance, and doesn't have any wiggle room.

That said I really wish that you would have added yourself vivax over sharkie on this mission.


@Silver what team do you have in mind at the moment?


I'm thinking of up-yay'ing vivax's team based on silver and grack. A lot of people town-reading sharkie lately which I can't hop on, given his read on me and constant refusal to answer any questions that I've posted in this thread.


Tumble not sure on, have to go back and look at interactions between silver/tumble/super. I'm getting tin-foilly over a rtani/sharkie team. Think super/grack are OK for now, hopefully they will post more this cycle. Vivax looking good to me right now.

sl I need to figure out, his townread on grack feels a little opportunistic given the timing and the momentum in the thread at that time. I think the interactions that he had with me otherwise are fine.

@sl 2 questions: where does your initial town read on me come from?
how do you feel about tumble right now?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 03 2017 15:07 GMT
#757
On February 03 2017 23:11 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 23:04 Silverika wrote:
On February 03 2017 19:04 sharkie wrote:
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...


Have you ever played mafia before? I'm trying to decide if you are just new to the game or being clever trying to make us think you are because your later posting looks more experienced. Even your post giving advice to us looks like a seasoned player. On other sites, I've seen scum do this if the player base doesn't know them because people write it off as new Town so that's why I'm paranoid.

~SilverWolf77


No, I have never played Mafia. Well like I said I have played resistance before. When I get more information I can say more. But for the very first nomination you can't say anything and so I went with gut feeling and I still feel very good about 2/3 of that team. Most of the others probably regret a lot that they rejected RT's team anyway..

But since I have played resistance before I still don't see how spies or resistance can ever claim credit for voting of a successful team (which a few of you claimed I was doing). I am still waiting for that answer: how can a person ever claim credit for voting a successful team?


By saying: I thought that this team would pass, that's why I voted for them. Because I was right about that, this is why you should think I'm town / listen to my opinion right now...

It's basically about building up your reputation
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 03 2017 15:18 GMT
#758
On February 03 2017 23:04 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 19:04 sharkie wrote:
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...


Have you ever played mafia before? I'm trying to decide if you are just new to the game or being clever trying to make us think you are because your later posting looks more experienced. Even your post giving advice to us looks like a seasoned player. On other sites, I've seen scum do this if the player base doesn't know them because people write it off as new Town so that's why I'm paranoid.

~SilverWolf77


Hmm good point on this.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 03 2017 15:45 GMT
#759
On February 04 2017 00:03 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 15:01 Vivax wrote:
On February 03 2017 12:48 Tumblewood wrote:
in other news vivax probably town for being so insistent on not adding himself to his team. 'principled' is not a word I'd use to describe scum


You see, it also forces spies to add one of their mates to the team.

Which is another step in making bussing in this setup suicidal.


I think it's an OK philosophy for this mission, but for higher people missions I'm not sure it's good. Maaybe OK for the mission that requires 2 fails to fail, but otherwise we're risking since the leader will have to add only resistance, and doesn't have any wiggle room.

That said I really wish that you would have added yourself vivax over sharkie on this mission.


@Silver what team do you have in mind at the moment?


I'm thinking of up-yay'ing vivax's team based on silver and grack. A lot of people town-reading sharkie lately which I can't hop on, given his read on me and constant refusal to answer any questions that I've posted in this thread.


Tumble not sure on, have to go back and look at interactions between silver/tumble/super. I'm getting tin-foilly over a rtani/sharkie team. Think super/grack are OK for now, hopefully they will post more this cycle. Vivax looking good to me right now.

sl I need to figure out, his townread on grack feels a little opportunistic given the timing and the momentum in the thread at that time. I think the interactions that he had with me otherwise are fine.

@sl 2 questions: where does your initial town read on me come from?
how do you feel about tumble right now?


Yup that's also a world I can see but right now I'm in the SL/TW/something world and I'm not sure whether it's grack super or you, but I keep getting a good vibe from your posts just not confident enough yet.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 03 2017 16:06 GMT
#760
I think Silver is pretty clearly town by now and I have the same "innocent town feel" as Artisoul on Sharkie. His play actually makes sense to me. From what I've seen he seems to be heavily influenced by thread sentiment (which I think is fine for a new player.) So I'm approving the mission.

Sicklucker has pretty much confirmed himself as scum by making a bunch of terrible posts to try to talk people out of town reading Ikawolf.
On February 02 2017 09:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 07:06 Silverika wrote:
great game guys, really fun, having a blast here



why are you mad? now you get to pick a team...

scummy mc scum scum

On February 02 2017 21:59 sicklucker wrote:
silvers so mad at me and it does not make anysense. like it has to be fake rage right? wtf did I even do

I think it was pretty clear that they're impatient fuckers after they got annoyed when the first mission got rejected.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 654
SteadfastSC210
TaKeTV 188
ComeBackTV 153
LamboSC2118
Rex63
EnkiAlexander 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech141
LamboSC2 118
Rex 63
BRAT_OK 9
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36602
Shuttle 3126
Horang2 935
Bisu 931
Jaedong 726
Mini 609
EffOrt 556
Light 460
BeSt 348
Soma 344
[ Show more ]
firebathero 340
Hyuk 320
Stork 307
Snow 169
Zeus 161
Rush 155
Last 150
ggaemo 147
ZerO 142
Pusan 91
Leta 83
hero 69
Killer 56
sorry 56
Sea.KH 49
Mong 45
Sharp 44
Mind 42
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Aegong 27
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
NotJumperer 19
Free 14
PianO 13
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5799
qojqva1681
Dendi862
420jenkins90
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
markeloff162
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2222
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns39455
singsing2161
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo954
Mlord252
DeMusliM185
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX122
Hui .117
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS92
QueenE88
Chillindude13
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1809
League of Legends
• Jankos2232
• Nemesis979
• TFBlade697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 44m
Stellar Fest
23h 44m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.